View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The First Night (gguy123) 

Post Re: The First Night (gguy123)
"Excellent. I am glad to see you learn well. Now then," Thirteen lowered the girl. "Bend over. Your rear will need some tender loving after that beating." Thirteen loved denying these girls what they desired most. In this case, taking her ass virginity would be an adequate alternative to her vaginal. He would only fuck it with a tentacle though- his dick would be far too big for the girl's tight rear. This, of course, would not be a good example of "tender," but slaves don't decide- Masters do. And Thirteen was the king of this little dorm room. Melanie was but a scullery maid.

As soon as she would offer her ass, the tentacle would ram straight in, "ejaculating" more of the Aphrodisiac to use as lube.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:33 pm

"Y-yes Master!" Melanie replied, trying to sound excited by this prospect. In reality, her heart sank- she never truly considered Anal. It was disgusting, truly. Melanie never understood why anybody would want something as delectable as a penis in the area where they, you know...

The moment she profferred her ass to her omnipotent master, that Lust of hers stirred. It invaded her thoughts, interfered her fear, and served only to make her heart beat faster. Anal sex was an experiment for Melanie. The moment the tentacle entered her ass, her mind was set aflare with all the different sensations that coursed from her sphincter. First was pain, the obvious feeling. The next was expansion as her ass adjusted to the wondrous tentacle in her ass. And third, and most powerful- pleasure. She was shocked, shaken. She felt pleasure from this... this... marvellous concept. She moaned, saliva leaking down the side of her mouth as she felt the tentacle plunge deeper and deeper in. The pleasure laid seige to her senses, causing her to succumb.

She shook in her second orgasm. It was terrific compared to the first, and, for five minutes, Melanie felt that she was fine. Then, the raging lust returned. The spell had yet to be dispelled completely.
She slumped to side as she shook from the side effects of her pleasure.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:45 pm
Profile YIM

"Well, that was fun," Thirteen said, flopping beside her on the bed, erection standing full mast. "It's almost like I don't want to take your virginity anymore." Thirteen's single eye swiveled to the ecstatic girl's face. It was contorted into the face of an all out whore, just after a long night of drinking, partying, and of course, fucking her brains out. She would, of course, still want her virginity out of the way. But Thirteen loved playing with her emotions. She was SO naive with sex, despite how smart she appeared to be. Any woman could succumb to all powerful demon of lust. But when Melanie fell, she fell hard. She would probably revert to her previous state of mind once Thirteen was gone. But once he came back, who knew what would happen?

"Slave. If you truly wish to lose your virginity, take this chance. Note that there will be no turning back."

Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:55 pm

No turning back? Of course Melanie knew that. There was no turning back from the moment she began masturbating. Now, there was the cock she desired, at full mast and ready to penetrate her. She would be doing all the work for her lazy master. It was her duty to ensure that is capable of being a good Master, and therefore, her job to pleasure him. She secretly felt terrible that the monster had yet to come. She made a mental note to improve her fellatio skills.

Melanie stradled the large, 13 in. cock and looked down. How forboding it once seemed to her. Now, it only looked inviting. Like a feast for the slut. Melanie lowered herself tentatively on the master's cock, only to feel its head flick her clitoris. She moaned as she slipped, her pussy sliding down the underside of Thirteen's cock. She quickly got back up and tried again. THirteen exercised some extreme patience with this part, and it only helped to serve Melanie another cold platter of despair- could she not properly please the master?

Then, the cock slipped between Melanie's folds. She lost her balance again, and rammed it all the way into her womb. She moaned, eyes rolling as she was hit by a sudden orgasm. She quickly recovered though- she had had her pleasure. It was her master's turn. She pulled herself up, suffering from another orgasm. This one caused her to drop again, black spots now hampering her view. It felt too good, too right to cum all over Thirteen's cock.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:05 pm
Profile YIM

"Well, it is only your first time," Thirteen languidly reason, pushing Melanie onto her back. "Just this once, I'll do all the work," he concluded. He then proceeded to pound Melanie raw. Considering the amount of Aphrodisiac she had drunk, of course she would cum with each pounding. Still, the clumsy Melanie was a major turn-on for Thirteen. She was turned on at such a level, she couldn't even aim straight. Even drunk people could do that!

Or, at least, so Thirteen heard.

Thirteen pounded only as far as the opening of his Slave's womb. He felt his cock grow engorged with the seed he had stored for so long.
"Alright my slave," Thirteen muttered in his usual authoritative voice. "Prepare receive the seeds of your labor."
Thirteen pulled out his cock and began spewing his cum all over the young women, deluging her in just over a gallon of cum.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:28 pm

For the first time in her life, or at least as far she could tell, Melanie was embarrassed. Her face turned beet red as her master took the reins. It was not fair for him to expect to be so good at mind-blowing sex. The only reason she could Deep throat was that her mother had given her a few pointers when Victor took them out drinking ("Best to know what you're blundering into, in my very honest opinion.") But Melanie's master was genius at sex. Like a god almost. With each pounding, she screamed in orgasm, gripping the tentacles that held her down for dear life. Each earth-shattering orgasm was met by an even more mind-shattering one, and Melanie was gripping on for the ride of her life.

In between each pounding, Melanie looked adoringly at her master. How could she ever be so short-sighted as to assume that Thirteen was just any old monster. She made up her mind to email Victor later and forgive him for the images she had once been disgusted with. In fact, she could probably ask him where she could get some of those pics, because this tentacle sex thing- it was hot.

Then, the deluge began. Something told Melanie to drink all of the cum she could, to bathe in this carnal pleasure. And she did just that. She was no longer in control of herself. Her hands flew all over body, though she felt that she could come no more. She messaged cum into the pores of her skin, drank from her own pussy, tweaked her nipples in impossible angles. She decorated herself with the white slime, dripping them about in a halo on her hair. Finally, spent, Melanie fell onto her cum-soaked sheets, completely spent, and completely satisfied.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:47 pm
Profile YIM

Thirteen, now finished, took a moment to relax, while Melanie went wild under the influence of his cum. He had never witnessed anything like it- it was like Melanie was a natural slut. He never would have guessed that when Melanie was slipping and sliding around, atop and over his hard cock. Now limp, the appendage had served its purpose. Thirteen was also done with Melanie.... for now.

"Remember my slave- mark yourself as mine before we meet next... unless you would enjoy further punishment."

Thirteen sent the impulse through his cells, fading from the girl's sight.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Melanie snapped her eyes open. Where was she? What was she doing there? Why was she-

Melanie looked towards the alarm clock. She had woken up an hour earlier than she set the alarm for. Just as well, she thought to herself. Maybe I'll hit the gym. But as she walked towards the dresser, she nearly swooned over. The bed rushed to meet her face as she fell back down. Her head killed. She decided it would be better to try and relax. She pulled out her laptop, the one Victor had given her, and decided to check out her emails...

But for some reason, Shokushu did not have ANY internet.

This struck Melanie as odd. But for some reason, she did not really want to contact her parents. She was free here. She could do as she pleased. And her first act, for some reason, was to shave her pussy.

[color=pink]Melanie turn around and went over to the bag she kept her toiletries in.In it, she found the razor and shaving cream her mother had given her. Melanie had almost forgotten about it. She needed water though- oh yes, her favorite water bottle. In it, a clear fluid languidly shook about. Melanie resisted the urge to gulp down the liquid, to feel the fire once again. Instead, she poured a bit of it on the little bush she was about hedge.

Attachments:
File comment: You break it, you buy it
Mel's XIII.jpg
Mel's XIII.jpg [ 73.32 KiB | Viewed 3876 times ]

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:08 pm
Profile YIM

OOC: OK then. I know, some of you are probably confused.

This is because I had a load of time to kill, and nobody else was on. I wanted to use my character, but the only willing monster was... myself...
Which, all things taken into consideration, is pretty sad.

This was me screwing around. That is all. This thread is over.

Carry On.

THE END.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2