View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Moving In (Open) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Moving In (Open)
"You're not done until I say you are," he snapped at her as he got a second hand onto her limp form and pulled her up into a kneeling position. "I'm willing to take as long as necessary for this, so it's really in your best interest to cooperate," he said in an almost reasonable tone. "Now, get back to it, and no more trying to get out of this," he added as he pushed her head back towards his cock.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:38 am

Nell felt torn by the desire to fight and the wish to finish things quickly. The demon pressed her face against his cock again and she wanted more than anything to resist him. But she knew if she did he would only force her to take him into her mouth again. She didn't want to touch his demonic rod again but she opened her mouth anyway to allow him access. She hoped that he would finish with her quickly.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 am

"That's better," he said as he again thrust his cock between her lips. He placed one of his hands lightly on the back of her head, not giving her the opportunity to try to escape again. She might not have any chance of getting away, but it was frustrating to have to recapture her.

Character listing

Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:12 pm

Nell froze up, fist clenched at her sides and tried not to move. Just let him finish so he will leave, she thought to herself. She closed her eyes and tried to pretend this wasn't happening. Unfortunately, having her eyes closed only made her concentration on the sensation of his rod passing between her lips and the taste of him on her tongue more intense. She moved her tongue nervously, trying to escape the taste not to arouse but the latter was hard to avoid given the situation.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:03 pm

She might not have been trying to arouse him more, but there was no way for her to avoid stimulating him as she moved her tongue. "Oh yes... That's the way... You're really... mmmm... getting the hang of this... Uhn!"

He let go of her head a moment before releasing his demonic seed in her mouth, giving her a chance to pull away if she'd rather have his cum on her face instead.

Character listing

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:03 am

Nell drew away as soon as he was about to cum. With everything else she had been through tonight she was not ready to swallow a mouthful of semen as well. She was relieved that the demon at least sparred her this much. She closed her eyes in antipation for the inevitable.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:57 am

She only just managed to pull away in time to avoid getting any of his seed in her mouth. As it was, quite a large amount coated her face and dripped down onto her chest.

The demon didn't give her a chance to recover. No sooner had his orgasm ended than he pulled her to her feet and turned her around. "One more time," he said as he lifted her up and began to lower her onto his lap, the tip of his hard cock again pressing against her slit.

Character listing

Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Nell gasped when the monster suddenly dragged her to her feet and turned her back to him. She tried to wipe the thick cum from her face but was interrupted when pulled her into his lap and began to push inside her again. She began struggling futilely again. "What? No, please!!! Why again?!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:56 pm

"Because you're far too enjoyable for me to leave after only fucking you once. And it should be more enjoyable for you now that you're no longer a virgin." One pair of hands moved to fondle her breasts while the others held her thighs, preventing her from closing them against his slow entry into her wet depths.

Character listing

Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:46 pm

She moaned slightly as he slowly began to slide back into her. He was right it did feel better than the first time though she wasn't about to admit that. She shook her head and began to beg again. "Please don't... Please st..." The last word didn't get passed her lips. She was distracted by the teasingly slowness of his staff entering her. Her legs tenses as though wanting to hold the sensation in. "Mmm..." She closed her eyes and tried to remember what she'd been trying to say.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:33 pm

"Sounds like you want this, no matter what you say," he taunted as he finished entering her. He then began to slide her up and down his shaft, doing his best to stimulate her clit and g-spot as he did so.

Character listing

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Nell shook her head futilely. "No, you are wrong. I... Aaahh!" Kakumaoh's skilled staff rubbed against her g-shot and she gasped. She panted and tried to catch her breath after the shock of pleasure but it didn't help. He hit the spot several move times and she moaned in spite of herself. "Mmmm... No... not a... aaahh... oohhh... stop, please..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:30 am

"Lie to me all you want... Uhn... Lie to yourself, if you like, even... ahn... Your body still tells me that you... oh... love this." He continued to drive into her tight sex, slowly forcing her towards another climax.

Character listing

Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:53 pm

"Ooh... Oooohhh... No..." She shook her head and tried, seriously tried to fight the mounting feeling inside her. "My... aahh... My body is stupid!" She managed to say but not much more. It was trying all her concentration to keep herself from climaxing instantaneously. Her panted and bit back another moan. Holding it in wasn't helping, she knew. It was making it worse. The erotic tension kept growing inside her until she could no longer think. Only sigh in ecstasy in response to the Demon's movement. "Mmm... ooohhh... huuh..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:32 am

"Why do you humans... uhn... always try to... ahn... avoid the in... inevitable? Hahn... Just give in... oh... like you know... uh... you want to." Despite his words, Kakumaoh was doing his best to delay the inevitable himself, trying to hold back his climax as long as possible. He was pretty sure the girl wouldn't really be able to manage another time right after this one, so he was going to make it last as long as he could.

Character listing

Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next