View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Just a little dip (for Night) 

Post Re: Just a little dip (for Night)
Night wanted to see a few more reactions from ishtar before she'd stop this little charade of hers. The plants shifted slightly as they manipulated ishtar's soft bosom and teased their hidden peaks as a third one moved down the collar of her blouse and down between the supple breasts brushing along her midrift to the waist of her skirt and slipped under that as well to the waist of her panties. it took the garment there and tugged upward forcing the cloth between her netherlips. the leaves under ishtars skirt would force the bunched up cloth to rub between her folds.
"N...not your fault ishtar..."

Night herself offered a soft moan as ishtar's hands were forced to grope her through her bra though her right hand was forced off her chest and was moved under the green haired girl's panties and to her bare sex, it forced a finger to outstretch and slip between velvety folds, folds that were slickened with nectar, literal nectar of course... a very special nectar that would absorb into her skin and slowly run through her system and make her all the more sensitive to the plants' and soon to be night's assault.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:28 am

Ishtar let out a soft moan as she could feel her swelling orbs were being massaged and her nipples were being tweaked. The blue haired beauty watched as a third vine moved up to her face. It stayed there for a second as the young lady was forced to wonder what it was going to do, before moving down her blouse. The student squirmed as she could feel the vine move down underneath her blouse and between her twin mounds. But it continued to move further rubbing against her midrift and then underneath her skirt. Suddenly she felt her panties become a little tighter, and then Ishtar let out a loud gasp as she could feel her panties being pulled up into flower.

One of Ishtar's hands in reaction squeezed Night's orbs in reaction to the what the vine was doing to her. The other hand was pulled away from the green haired girl's chest. At first Ishtar was greatful that her hand was no longer being used to assault her friend, but then the blue haired girl realized that her hand was being moved to underneath her friend's skirt. Ahhh....n-no don't make go there. Ishtar attempted to pull her hand back, but it only forced the vine strengthen its hold as more of its tendrils wrapped around her hand and fingers. Soon it had complete control of her hand making her do things she didn't want to do. It push her hand underneath the panties, to feel the warmth of her friend. So it forced a finger to rub against and push into Night's own flower. I...I'm sorry, Night...Ahhh Ishtar could that her friend was already pretty wet from the experience so far and as nector began to coat her own finger, she could feel her finger tingle a bit.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Night shivered slightly enjoying the touch of the student's hand; despite it being forced. She shook her head softly to ishtar as the plants mover ishtar's hands away from the green haired woman. they wrapped around her bra and the panties Night was wearing. It tore the bra off without much effort though the panties they pulled off neatly folding them and placing them beside the pool.
"If only... If only this were another time, another place, another universe ishtar... We might be really good friends... We can still be good friends ishtar if you'll forgive me..." for this

It made no sense for the moment. one could hear rumbling from beneath and rose through the tiled floor beside the pool. it growled slightly and shifted, it's vines rising near her in the shape of a throne. The water weeds placed the naked Night down on another set of vines, a platform of softs, the platform wrapped around night and held for several moments before drawing back, the clothes she wore were different. she sat on the throne leaning back taking in ishtar with a sigh.
"Such a sweet, beautiful, kind & trusting girl... There's no rules against you and me being friend, as long as I don't give you any special treatment compared to other students... though other monsters have bent that rule offering little tokens of appreciation..."

she was thinking aloud, and it was probably starting to click together. the waterweeds moved ishtar to the platform o0f vines from the monster plant below; it was some sort of giant venus fly trap like thing with an odd bulbous body, the waterweeds released her limb at a time.
"And don;t try to run, there's no where to go, the vine'll catch you if you try to move my dear friend."

Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:41 am

Ishtar watched as the plant began to disrobe her green haired friend. The vines ripped off the bra easily enough, but it was odd that it simply pulled off the panties and began to neetly placing them down. It was then that Night decided to reveal a little more of what is going on. I-I don't understand, what is going on?

The blue haired woman question was cut off when the pool began to shake. The young woman looked around as she was expecting the entire place to fall apart but it was then she saw another plant burst through the tiled floor and began to spread out. Soon they formed a throne even as they covered Night. After a moment the green haired woman had a new regal look black dress. Night then took her place on the throne, making it clear who was controlling the plants.

Y-you were controlling the plants the entire time. Ishtar looked on incrediously as she couldn't believe that her friend was really a monster. She didn't even really struggle as the vines took over to a platform of vines and slowly began to let her go. W-what do you want from me? By now her entire arm had began to tingle a bit.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:57 am

"Well, not quite controlling, I didn't want them to rip my uniform off nor that wonderful bra... nor did I ask them to force you to toy with my nethers... the little things took liberties with my instructions that I really wish they hadn't... Failed experiments I'm afraid."

she sighed softly looking at the waterweeds that sat cringing in the pool from her words which seemed to hold no malice to Ishtar's ears, the plants were obviously hearing something else she crossed her legs and leaned forward resting her chin on the back of her hand leisurely

"As for what I want from you Ishtar, Well I'm a scientist and it just so happens your natural sexual lubrication prolongs my species' lifespan... I'm also what your species would call a nymphomaniac... so I'd like to collect it personally if you wouldn't mind... actually I'm going to do it whether or not you mind... but I will offer you a few favors since you are the first member of another species that I actually felt a connection to dear, I promise not to hurt you... well Physically anyway"

She gave Ishtar a comforting smile as she sat on her vine throne in her formal lecture garb waiting for a response.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:30 am

Wait a minute, you are going to collect my lubrication....personally??? Ishtar took a step back on the platform of vines she was standing on. By now the tingling sensation had spread throughout the young woman, she simply believed that she was nervous. Little did she know how sensitive to the touch she had become from Night's nectar.

Ishtar glanced around for a second as thought briefly about escape. The thought of her juices being taken from her where she was willing or not frightened the blue haired woman. But any attempt to escape would have simply been a waste of time, standing on a platform vines would have simply resulted in her being quickly captured by the very vines she was standing on. I-I don't think I'm ready for that. Ishtar was hoping to buy herself a little time, but she still wanted to remain on the Night's good side.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Night stretched slightly on her throne before standing shaking her head softly as she strode across a single vine that stretched over to the platform Ishtar was on. she paced around her slowly, hips swaying seductively.
"Oh, but you are Ishtar, believe me you're more than ready... however if you don't think you are, we can have a little... what do you humans call it again... Foreplay?"

she smirked softly, a single root stretching from her hand to brush against Ishtar's sleeve, it left a trail of liquid and along that trail the cloth bubbled and smoked as it dissolved away, the root wrapped under her arm anr around her shoulder, the sleeve fell to the pool below.
"We'll have a lot of fun, my plants put a keep out sign on the door so we have all the time in the world dear.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:21 am

Ishtar watched as Night began making her way over to her. The green haired woman moved slowly and deliberately, her hips moving from one side to another. Ishtar watched memorized for a second as the Night closed in, it was a bit surreal. It was only her voice that brought the blue haired beauty back to reality. F-Foreplay? As if to answer the question, a single root brushed against her arm causing let out a soft gasp. Though she was protected by the cloth, she suddenly felt her face come flush as she realized how sensitive her skin had become. It was like her body had become hypersenstive.

It was then Ishtar noticed her shirt began to smoke, W-What did you do to my blouse. The young woman could feel a slight breeze on her shoulder as the sleeve began to slide away from her. It soon fell away from that and made a gentle splash in the pool below the two of them. Ishtar watched it fall staring at it in disbelief, however her eyes became wider upon realizing that the rest of her clothes were about to meet the same fate.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:01 am

"Ishtar, please don't be upset, I'll replace these ghastly clothes when i'm done, something made of natural fiber... maybe something that's alive and'll make sure you'll always have something to return to class or the campus in after you're raped."
She spoke as if she expected ishtar to suffer through this a great many times after today and indeed she did, she knew this island better than most monsters that had been here for years, her species came here every year since it was set up.
She ran her root down along ishtar's bare arm several times massaging it softly as she did a smile crossing her lips as she noticed the soft pleasure rise from the sensitive skin. a second wrapped completely around her other arm, the entire sleeve dissolved to little more than a puddle of nectar.
"your skin feels wonderful, has anyone ever told you that Ishtar? i didn't know animal skin could feel this nice."
she cooed softly as she moved close enough for her nose to touch ishtar's own, golden eyes looked into pools of blue, there was no malice at all in the gaze of the plant woman, she was entirely sincere about wanting to be ishtar's friend it seemed.
"Maybe, if you kiss me and I like it enough, I'll let you make a request or two. what do you say, hmmm?

Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:53 pm

You are going to place my clothes with something of that is a-alive. I don't understand, how that is possible. How would survive my clothes being destroyed? I can't believe this is happening? Ishtar let out a soft moan as she felt Night's root begin to massage her bare arm, her body was rapidly starting to giving into the pleasure that plant woman offered. A second root wrapped around her other arm, eliciting another gasp from the blue haired woman. As the young lady watched her remaining sleeve melt and fall to the floor, she couldn't believe how much her body was being turned on by all this.

As the green haired plant woman complemented Ishtar, she could not help but respond. T-THanks, I try to keep my skin in good shape. The blue haired student could see Night's face move closer to her own, feel the warmth of her breath of the young woman's cheek. Ishtar could feel her body demand that she make physical contact with the plant woman. You want me to kiss you for a request or two. What kind of requests am I allowed to make?

Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:56 am

"Almost anything you want Ishtar, of course, asking to leave or be unconscious is out of the question dear. that would make the nectar impotent and of course out of reach. I can do anything you could imagine and more with my roots and my... talents."

she licked her lips, the aroma wafting off of her becoming all the more potent and pleasent as Night grew more and more aroused at the idea of her little collection for the evening. there were so many possibilities and so many images in her head.
"Why not enjoy a little bit of depravity my dear? I'm certain you'll enjoy being... what do you humans call it again...oh yes! Raped; you'll enjoy being raped if you get a little choice in the matter."

She sounded sure of herself as her roots tapped ishtar's blouse at random making various sized holes form in the fabric of the blouse; avoiding the bra for now, she liked the bra and panties ishtar was wearing enough to want to keep them for herself when this was over.
"So, would you like a nice, deep, passionate kiss?"

her left hand, which still looked like a hand, moved to the front of ishtar's skirt and pressed against her delicate clothed flower rubbing slowly against it as she awaited a response.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:26 am

Ishtar knew that escape and unconscious would not be an option. At least not before Night had her way with her that night. She watched as the plant woman licked her lips as she seemed to lost in thought for the moment. The blue haired student was also lost as she could feel her body becoming very aroused by what the green haired woman was doing to her. Which was at the moment the roots exploring parts of her blouse. Ishtar could feel a slight breeze on her warm skim as the blouse began to dissolve from the touch.

It was then while the young woman was at her weakest mentally, that Night chose to strike. Her hand reached under Ishtar's skirt and began to play with her still panty clad flower. The blue haired student let out a loud moan as she could feel her flower slowly start to bloom for the plant lady. It was then that Night asked for a deep passionate kiss. Ishtar could only nod her head as she slowly closed her eyes and awaited the kiss that was going to take her into a night of depravity. K-kiss me, Night. Kiss me, please.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:10 am

she smirked, finally getting what she wanted, she did so enjoy it when they gave into her will though it wasn't very often that they did. she leaned in and placed her lips against Ishtar's the kiss was a deep one and when night's tongue snaked it's way around Ishtar's own she'd find the flavor intoxicating, one of a fruit that was found nowhere on earth, it was a smooth sweet flavor. her root hand moved down ishtar's back and her blouse fell open in back as it dissolved.

After what felt like hours the kiss was broken and ishtar would find that she was on the ground again but, the entire room was now covered in vines and flowers; the air was thick with an unusual pollen and the ceiling was dripping some sort of nectar into small puddles, a single drop splashed from a nearby puddle and dissolved a little of her shoe.
Night was sitting calmly in her throne of vines that was suspended from the ceiling.
"Now Ishtar, you may make... two requests, one for each hour the kiss lasted."

a two hour long kiss without a single breath, chances are she'd wonder how it was possible she didn't suffocate, of course it made sense, night took in the CO2 from ishtars lungs and it transfered back and forth switching elements as the kiss went.
"And do be quick my dear friend, I'm not sure how long you'll be able to continue to think straight, I've never seen the effects of this pollen on a mammal."

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Ishtar could feel Night's gentle lips against hers, it felt so tender. The young woman then felt plant woman's tongue begin to push inside her mouth. Soon she felt it press against her tongue and then slowly...erotically wrap around it. The tongue felt smooth and tasted sweeter than anything she ever had before. It was simply made her feel like she had drank three of the stiffest drinks she ever had. All she could do was enjoy the kiss as she continued to let Night play with her tongue.

It seemed the kiss lasted forever before it broke. When it did the young woman found herself in a whole another world. The pool simply no longer to exist, as everything seemed to be covered in flowers and vines. The room seemed to filled with a strange aroma that couldn't quite place. The young woman looked down at herself. Her blouse was in ruins, both sleeves were gone and there were all sorts holes all over the front. She could also feel a breeze on her back as she was sure that the blouse simply no longer existed back there. In fact the only thing she had left intact was her skirt and underwear.

She saw a nectar splash nearby destroying one of her shoes lying on the ground. It was then that Night dropped the bomb shell. We kissed for two hours....really...how..in the world. Still the green haired woman sat in her vine-throne letting her blue haired friend know she could make two requests. She also warned Ishtar she didn't have long before the pollen took affect. I'm not going to be able to think straight...oh I don't think I'm ready for that. Okay. Okay..ummm....I guess I need a new outfit when this all over ....and I .....I....please be gentle.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:58 pm

"Well I said I'm not sure how long, as I said, never have tried it on mammals, might not even do anything... as for those requests, I can do both easily Ishtar, if you'll look in the corner, I'm already making you new clothes, well growing the cloth anyway..."
She paused for a moment snapping a finger ishtar would find herself on laying back in the air, she'd she nothing holding her though she'd feel what felt like soft threads against her almost everywhere on her body. her other shoe would the thrown into a puddle and most of it would dissolve save the sole of it.
Night's throne rose up between ishtar's legs and she'd glance under the woman's skirt running a root over her panties though leaving them intact for now pressing forcefully against the girl's flower while drops of nectar from the ceiling dripped onto the skirt once or twice causing holes to begin appearing on the cloth. her bra would come unclasped and stripped off gently before disappearing into what looked to be a flytrap unharmed; she wouldn't be getting that back.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next