View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Testing out the new waters(Beth and KouzaKai) 

" Well, let me ask you...do you want me to stop? Really?" He spoke, as he started once again to suck on her other breast.

He did not heed the girl's words. The debt, was way too far from being repaid...not just yet. Everything depended on the terms the monster laid, and not until the monster had taken everything he had to take from her will the debt be considered 'paid in full'.

Slowly the tentacles dislodged, at the same time that the monster stopped sucking. The one in her anus, however, continued its questing movements as he slowly lowered himself down to come face to face with the girl's soaking pussy.

And slowly...he let his reptilian tongue out, and flicked it against the girl's wet labia.

He felt electricity in the movements, and shifted his tentacles to holding the girl's legs apart and wide for him, the better to lick this girl.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:15 am
Profile YIM

"Yes I want you stop," Beth said still panting and gasping for breath, "I have repaid the debt now let me go you promised me." she stuttered almost fearful as she knew that the next few seconds could determine how this meeting could end.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:24 am
Profile WWW

" Now how could I let you go?" He said, his eyes sparkling malevolently. " You just said it, a debt needs to be repaid. Now..." he spoke once again, binding her further, tighter. "...is it up to you to decide if I should let you go? Think, child."

Of course only he knew the answer.

" It's up to me, isn't it?" He said, laughing. " Now be a good girl and just lie back and enjoy."

His questing tongue began to move once again, rasping naughtily against her labia, sliding in and out and opening her up for the monster. Her juices had started leaking out of her, a hint that maybe she wasn't too far from cumming once again. He sucked...and sucked....trying to get as much of it as possible.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:18 am
Profile YIM

"But, but you mean what I have jst done hasn't repaid the debt I owe." she said between moans not knowing now whether to laugh or cry Beth was stunned by this turn of events. She had promised that she would repay the debt that she owed this monster for saving her life but now she was just unsure how long she might have to go on repaying this beast.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:32 am
Profile WWW

" That's right. On the contrary I would rather think it's far from being over."

The monster had somehow fitted her whole pubic area into his mouth, it being so wide and accommodating. The warm insides and the wet roof of his mouth met with the girl's smooth, sensitive skin and all over once agains she was in the mercy of the ravenous beast.

" Just you wait. you'll be thanking me for this."

Slowly he held her tight, trying to savor her essence as much as he can. He can't have her squirming like this, can't have her getting thoughts about wanting it to be over. No. Not yet. There were times for considering something paid and this wasn't it, not just yet.

Slowly he started to lick more hungrily when he felt the beginnings of a vicious orgasm ebbing just on the edge of the girl's reason.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:08 pm
Profile YIM

As the monster moved down to treat Beth to a new wave of what the beast had demanded to be her payback to him. She moaned as she felt its mouth touch her smooth sensitive skin. She couldn't move, she couldn't escape his grip all she could do was cry out, "isten we had a deal, didn't we this wasn't part of it."

Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:33 pm
Profile WWW

The monster flicked a tongue against her labia...smooth...almost opening up. The girl maybe fighting but as in almost all cases her body was her downfall. It was betraying her and going against her wishes.

" Yes, well, deals are made to be broken child." He spoke, with a definite chuckle in his tone. He loved the position of power he had over her.

" Now lie back and enjoy."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:18 am
Profile YIM

Beth wittnessed now her body bend willingly to beasts whims. Before she had the feeble belief that they had a deal and a fair debt was being repayed, but now as her body betrayed her she was panicing. She couldn't fight back her arms and legs where tightly entwined with the monster before her.

So her mind was racing rolling in pleasure horrible thoiughts popped into her brain, should she lie back and enjoy this. Didn't it feel good it had sofar.

Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:35 pm
Profile WWW

By now he had her raised up, and over him, her pussy now in a direct position in front of his lips. She was for his taking, and this was such an exciting position he had thought up. And now...

His lips automatically closed in on her clit, that delightful little button of a flesh that instantly changes things and emotions, and whatever she had on her mind right now, with this action he was presuming it would be far gone, erased, committed to memory or to depravity.

It was delightfully wet and soaking, and he could taste her juices which had spilled out earlier. It seemed right now he had developed a taste for her juice...he wanted more, so much more that he sucked her to goad her into putting out more.

I guess this is what it means to be a monster...ah yes...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:02 am
Profile YIM

All that escaped from Beth's mouth now were moan and gasps of pleasure, "ohhhhh argghhhhh ohhhhhhh urgghhhh ahhhhhhh." Her mind was overloading with the battle between the senations she was feeling from her clit and real Beth that hated that she was doublecrossed and wanted to fight. But their was no way to fight her body seemed to of long since surrended to the monster and with that any hope of escaping this beast.

Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:13 am
Profile WWW

He sensed, from sucking her, that any action which might suggest her wanting to escape had gone now. For now what mattered was the pleasure...and the things she might benefit from this.

In his mind though, only one thing played...she was his for the taking.

And so, with this in mind, he continued to devour the girl's pussy, particularly her love button, as he held her tight in a clutch that suggested she was his now, or something that said,'You're mine.'. He sucked delightfully, even more so now that he felt her actually grinding on his mouth and not even feeling a slight shudder of escape.

Ah, yes, this is what he's been chasing for since the start.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:56 am
Profile YIM

She was stuck there now she could not escape and most of her would want to she felt her body grind her hips against his merceless onslaught with the kind of attitute that showed that she had adbandoned all desire to escape right now all she wanted was pleasure. And she was getting it as her moans grew higher and higher, "Ahhhhhhh.... oohhhhhh....... urgghhhhh.... ahhhhhhh."

Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:10 pm
Profile WWW

It was an indefinite love chain that they showed to the world. His relentless assault on her young body, and her undefiant acceptance of it.

He held her hips in order to control the way of her grind, slowing her down so he could suck her more calmly. His tentacles found their way to her anus, crinkled and narrow, and teased it to relax a little; then, they started to open it, slowly entering her and slowly drilling deep.

Her breasts were once again objects of desire for other numerous tentacles which had landed on her upper body. Each raced to caress the offered orbs, to either squeeze, rub, or tease.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:19 am
Profile YIM

Her whole body seemed to reveal a new side to it as it revelled in the feeling and sensations she was feeling now all she could do was try to ride this out she had lost control of her body and the rising heat as its tentacles started to pound their way into her anus was making so hot with lust she just grind her hips aganst them sometimes erractically.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:49 pm
Profile WWW

He prolonged her agony, taking his willing victim with as much gusto as a predator eats his prey.

His tongue had begun defiling her hidden folds, entering her cunt and traversing through the tight, moist walls of her nether lips. He found the spots on her wall which made her yelp every time he made contact, and made it into a mini-game, trying to find more spots among these walls which made her shudder and scream.

His invading tentacle in the girl's anus had become more active, drawing some more moans as it buried itself deeper. He wanted to know how far he could go before retracting it.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:25 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next