View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Just another day(Anna "Takabobe") 

Post Just another day(Anna "Takabobe")
Dolom lays dormant in the sands of the beach, but he wasn't entirely oblivious to his surroundings on the outside world. He would be able to sense the footsteps of anyone coming near him in the ground and awaken again. It had been too long since he claimed any victims and was considering going further from the beach, but the soil there was much harder for him to dig into. Not to mention people would have been able to see the dug up soil as opposed to the sand. The biggest problem would have been that there was less moisture in that soil for him to absorb and could end up drying him out.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:46 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Just another day(Anna "Takabobe")
She woke up, in her dorms, quickly, in a nightmare of the night her brother died. The night her parents told her that she was never going to see him again. She looked around the room, for her uniform only to remember it's the weekend. She quickly got dressed and went out to the kitchen. There, she had some Kim Chi Instant Noodles and a sandwich. Her friends talked for a bit then left in a hurry. She on the other hand, due to it being a weekend decided to go else where.

The weekend was nice, at school. Nothing much to do, but relax and be happy for once. Her friends had all gone to a day/night long party and she herself, not a fan of parties herself decided not to. It came to her knowledge that there was a beach open to students. Or rather most of the island is. She figured the beach was the best place to relax and enjoy this nice warm day, closing the actual season of summer. She wore a pair of worn out jeans, complete with torn bits, along with an Eluveitie T-Shirt, under a button down shirt- her school shirt, and for foot wear she wore sandals. She had an odd sense of style but it looked good on her anyway. She had no desire to go and take a swim today, rather just relax and probably take a nap on the beach.

The ocean of air flew past her, forcing her hair to get messed up again, yet if felt good on her skin. When she got to the beach she immediately took her sandals off and ran down the beach like a child on vacation. She lied down on the sand, taking what she can from the sun. Smiling, for once, she sat up, and looked out at the ocean. The view of the never-ending sea, with the sun and the sky reflecting off the water. She lied back on the sand, not caring if it got in her hair or not and relaxed. Stretching out, she closed her eyes. Her nose, smelling the freshness of the air around her. She slowly gained a deep feel of trust for the area around her and fell asleep.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:54 am

Dolom immediately feels footsteps in the sand and wakes up. He slowly peeks out and spots Anna laying on the sand, smiling inwardly. His head sinks down again but his arm rises out slowly getting closer then quickly grabs her leg. "Welcome. I've been waiting for someone to come here." His body then slowly rises, lifting her up by her leg.

Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:13 pm
Profile YIM

She slept cozily on the beach until it was unexpectedly interrupted by something wrapping itself around her feet, like a hand. A big hand at that. She opened her eyes, looking down to see it. A sandy arm grabbing onto her legs, and pulling her. She screamed a silent scream of terror as then froze in place to hear this thing in the sand speak to her. She looked down at the sand, scared for her life. 'Awe shit, this is a dream, ain't it? I knew I shouldn't have played fantasy games last night,' she pinched herself and found it not to be a dream, 'I'm dead...' she thought to herself, scared for her life. 'Samuel? I'll be seeing you soon, brother...'

Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Dolom lifts her up more and tears her clothes from her body and chuckles a little looking her over. He turns her right side up and allows her arms to be absorbed into his clay arms and her legs into his own, leaving her immobile. A couple of tentacles form from his body and rub against hers, one rubbing and squeezing one of her breasts while the other rubs against her pussy.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:04 pm
Profile YIM

As it was about to tear her clothes off, she flinched thinking it'll kill her. Nope. This thing had a different idea at hand. She opened her eyes, as she felt a huge breeze of warm are all over her body. Unlike the feel of her clothes against her. She found herself naked, in front of this creature. 'What the? is it going to kill me now, that I'm bare or what?' she thought, when it turned her right-side up. It immobilized her arms and legs, her legs spread apart. She was soon shocked when these tentacle-like appendages appeared out of nowhere and started to feel her up. She was first of all a virgin, not really interested in sex, and second of all, thought she was no where near as good looking to fuck in the first place. Although what she was feeling from this creature and it's smooth skin rubbing was nothing but good. She wanted to resist, though. Trying to close her legs, but it was hopeless. She was in the hands of this creature's mercy, yet she wasn't ready to give up this futile attempt. She was indeed hoping that her body would not give in to such blasphemous lust. The first moan that escapes her mouth will mean she gave in.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:25 pm

"Heh heh, you may as well save your energy. You'll need every ounce you've got soon..." The clay creature says continuing his assault, able to easily feel her anywhere now that she could barely even squirm. The appendage between her legs began to run between her pussy lips teasing her body, and could tell this girl was different. "Hmm, could you possibly be a virgin?" His voice sounded a little more excited at this possibility.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:39 am
Profile YIM

She gave in to the futility of the task of fighting. It was hopeless. His clay made it seem as though she was trapped in a lot of pottery. She couldn't budge even an inch. The creature teased her, absolutely forcing her to give in to this which she is feeling. This which feels so good. She's never really felt anything like this before. Yet she tried so hard not to give in. The question came up to ask if she was a virgin. She paused, looked at the creature, coldly and said, "Fuck you..."

Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:43 am

When she looks at Dolom's face, it barely looked like he had one at all. Only faint features of eyes, a nose, and a mouth, which seemed to spread into a smile and a chuckle could be heard. "It's been so long since I've had a virgin. This should be fun..." His appendage starts to push a little deeper but still not really penetrating her, wanting to torment her some more.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:47 am
Profile YIM

"Shit!" she said out loud. 'he kind of figured, didn't he?' she thought... He then started pushing a little deeper, teasing her, and causing her to cry out... in please. She hung her head in shame, not being strong enough to hold on any longer. She couldn't necessarily help herself in this matter, it felt so good. It was tormenting her so much as well, him teasing her like this. 'Why don't you just get it over with, jack ass?' she thought to herself, as if it was directed to him. She wanted to flash him the middle finger and all, but with the clay substance trapping her, she couldn't do anything but let him go about his business. His business which she was physically enjoying, yet mentally scaring her.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:00 am

"Oh? Did you think I was just a mindless, walking lump of clay? Making such assumptions can get you in trouble you know." Dolom says in response to her reaction. "I might have taken that personally if I wasn't aware I was dealing with a feeble little woman." The appendage starts to rub a little more roughly against her lips as he enjoyed the sight of her "suffering". "I will get to it soon enough, I like to make my time with virgins last as long as possible."

Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:10 am
Profile YIM

She was physically strong. Working out everyday/every other day, practicing her martial arts and everything but this was ridiculous. She couldn't move an inch, despite all that she's put into getting stronger. Her body did not look like she worked out either. It just looked like a typical girl in her early 20s. She sighed and said, while struggling to keep what remaining dignity she had, "You pile of shit..." She simply hung there. Sighing at defeat, her dignity overcome with shame. Her naked body fully exposed in front of this creature, ready to be ravaged by whatever it has in mind for her. She was surely broken at this moment.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:22 am

Dolom doesn't even bother to answer her remark this time, he simply keeps teasing her for a little while longer. Then the appendage seems to become more hardened and had move to his waist where a cock would normally be. He grins as he slowly pushes inside her, breaking her hymen like it wasn't even there. Once he was in as far as he could go, he begins pumping into her.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:31 am
Profile YIM

She let out a scream when he penetrated her, breaking her in as he did. She felt him go deeper in to her now non-virgin walls. As soon as he got as far as he could inside her, he started pumping. It was painful. Painful for the fact her virginity's been broken into and her vagina's being stretched like it never was before. She cringed as he fucked her, yet the pain slowly turned pleasurable. She was being raped yet this felt so good, to her. She was surely ashamed of herself. She tried her best to keep in her moans of pleasure but it all started coming out, moan after moan, with each time he went in and out.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:43 am

"Unlike you, I can't get tired this way. So I can keep doing this until I grow bored, and I can promise that won't be for quite some time. Though from what I'm hearing, I don't think you'd want me to stop." Dolom taunts as he ravages her body. His pace was steady showing no signs of fatigue, showing her what he said was true. He wasn't going to tire out.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:53 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next