View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Two Outcasts (Beth) 

"Ohhhh, I'm starting to miss that Sharp toungue of yours, but I'm absoultly love that look on your face." I tell her as I decide to ante up as they might say as I had the wind be my arms on her hips as they start to work her up and down on my cock as I reach up with my hands and grab her breasts, rolling them around and squeezing them in my hands as even lean in and lick them with my rough toungue making sure to play with her nipples.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:52 pm

In between the moans and groans as Beth could feel almost invisible hands on her hips pressing her down helping her on to his cock. Then she felt his real hands start to handle her breasts allowing his tongue to reach around lick her nipples. Beth smiled she was burning with desire but that wasn't going to stop let a comment like that pass," Listen Fido you be nice and I take you for walkiees and buy you a breath mint later."

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:32 pm
Profile WWW

Since my mouth was full I nipped her breasts/nipples with my sharp teeth drawing a bit of blood for that comment as my revenge before going back to work as I remove one hand and focus my toungue on that breast as it seems to snake out and start to wrap around her pert flesh as she felt it slither all across it like I was banding it up with my toungue.

Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:54 pm

Beth felt his sharp teeth pierce her soft delicate skin and thin stream of blood trickle down her naked body. She cried out sharply amongst all the moans and then swore under her breath. Gritting her teeth she then said, "no biting stray." It wasn't till his tongue came round and tried to heal her wound did she relax a little.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:02 am
Profile WWW

She still had her quick mind amougst that sea of lust she was swimming in as she was being worked up and down on my cock as I lavashed her breasts, I must admit these comments of hers were a bit annoying.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:07 am

As Beth relaxed more her mind slipped more into a lustful mode she was still aware of what her body was doing and it seemed nothing no matter what the experience could kill off her sharp tongue. But inwardly part of her smiled perhaps guessed that she was begining to crack this monsters outer shell. This did not stop her moaning out loud as his cock was driven hard into her.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:17 am
Profile WWW

To pay her back I decided that she should have double the fun as I remove one hand and make some gestures as a current of air around us, that air had a purpose though as she then felt something enter her ass... you could say a cock of air, maybe a toy of air would be better as it swished and swelled in her ass as I took her pussy and once again played with both her breasts once the gestures were done.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:22 am

Beth whole back archedas the air shaft was rammed into her anus the new member tokk her by suprize and made for once lost for words. As Keemari changed positions and insert himself into her tight pussy all she could feel now was pleasure and the beginings of a growing orgasim that dwelled deep within her.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:32 pm
Profile WWW

(Strange I thought I already had you on my cock)

It was time for no mercy, as I worked her up and down on my member repeadtly speeding up so that her breasts bonce wildly even when the wind pushes up into her ass, our thrust coming at random times so and off pace with one another. All this happened as I continued to lick and play with her breasts with my toungue.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:02 pm

All this attention her body was getting was driving her to the edge she could feel the organism building rapidly now and she moaned whorishly as Keemari began to pump fretically into her, "ohhhhhhh..... ahhhhhhhh... urghhhh.... ahhhhh... ohhhhh......." Suddlenly she felt the her body tense up her pussy clamped down hard on his cock as she was struck by a wave of orgasmic pleasure.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:25 pm
Profile WWW

I relished every moment of her tight pussy squeezing my cock for all it was worth as I hold out to the very last second where I see and feel her orgasm pass almost all the way out then I shoot my cum deep within her as I grind my cock into her as I do this.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:15 pm

Beth felt his hot cum squirt deep inside of her and cure the constant heat that she had felt since the precum had touched her skin. There was an audible sigh of relief that escaped from mouth as she then continued to ride his cock with less of a frenzied effort.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:43 pm
Profile WWW

"Feeling better?" I ask her as I just lean back and let her ride herself on my cock under her own power, enjoying the feel of the girls tight pussy still going on me.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:46 pm

Breathing deeply Beth responds slowly, "Why furball you bored or something?" She looked him in the eye before she spoke again, "let me guess you have other places to be and students to fuck." she said sarcastically.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:52 pm
Profile WWW

"Why you little..." I tell her with a smirk. "Alright." I tell her as I turn her over with ease so she's on her hand and knees as I then spread apart her ass and start to push my cock against it as I worked the globes of her ass as our mixture of cum and fluids drips out of her pussy. I then begin to enter her slowly.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:09 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next