View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Oh, George! (for Anna) 

Post Re: Oh, George! (for Anna)
"Ahhh!" George retracted his finger from her, sniffing it and taking in her body's particular aroma before popping the digit into his mouth and sucking on it. In this way he tasted her then, when that had been done he shifted further up against her body.

He began grinding his hips against her now even as his tentacle flickered over her clit. "See how your body responds? I guess the S does stand for slut."

His fingers slipped over her nipples as he twisted them sharply in his grasp, the side of her neck, opened to him as he dry humped her body, his stiffness pressing against her as his tongue tracked up and down the side of her neck taking in the salty taste of her skin beneath it as the muscle moved slowly against her.

"This is going to be fun my dear."

As her back arched upward a tentacle moved from her breast going beneath her body now. Like a marathon it raced down to her ass slipping beneath her skirt, the tip of it wiggling against her anus as if knocking against a door before entering into a house.

"Yes, quit fun ..."

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:45 pm

She yelled at everyone including the once comedian turned rapist, "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME! WHY PICK ME OF ALL PEOPLE?!" She looked at the people who where holding her down, as she was being violated by this monster, "IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! I'M NOT CONFORMING TO THIS ACT!" She felt him touch her all over and she couldn't do anything because of the mindless audience who appear under his control. This audience helping him and probably will go about their business with her as well. She shook her head, not wanting that to happen. How many people are there in this auditorium? a thousand, two thousand? And all seemingly want a piece of her. It's going to a long night for a her. A long night in shame as well. She closed her eyes, trying to call the spirits of the earth to help her. The spirits that have helped her in past events. Yet no spirits where around. Spirits should be able to appear in dreams. Why not this one? She then felt one of his tentacle-like appendages wrap around her and move down, over her ass and started to prod her anus, to penetrate it. "NO!" She said, helplessly and futilely clapping her butt cheeks together, hoping it'll prevent that vine from entering her from behind.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:06 pm

"Why you? Because you won the lottery today," George answered. "As for getting off you, well make me."

His touch continued to bath her, fingers and tentacles moving along the smoothness of her body. His fingers grasping her nipples and twisting them softly as he looked down at her, her eyes closed now he grinned then heard her plea as his tentacle skimmed against her back door.

"I'll be kind. I'll let you choose a hole, otherwise I'll just take both in good time."

Character Listing

Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:18 pm

She was desperate to try and find ways out. One was the music she listened to. She was a fan of the heavy metal music, and a huge fan of the extreme sub genres of black and melodic death metal. Being a fan of those, she learned how to death metal growl, which is commonly known as "Screamo" or "Grunts". It was her only chance. Hoping this guy on top of her would think she's being possessed by a demon. She worked extensively on the Black metal shriek as well. This will hurt her vocal cords a bit but it's her only hope of getting free from this monster's grasp and hopefully scaring the audience away. Hoping this will scare him a bit, she forced her vocal cords to vibrate hard against each other, sending forth a highly distorted noise from the vocals, as she said, "I'll not succumb to you!" The sound started low and went to a high pitched shriek of the vocals.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:59 pm

This was a dream, though in it Aegir still had his usual vulnerabilities held up. The only one that she could have used against him here in this situation would be to sing. Music had a lolling effect on him though a few months back due to constant exposure to it and through the ample use of an illusion with Ella he was able to press through it all.

In a sense he got over the vulnerability though it did take him an exceeding amount of effort on his part. Thus as she began with her snorts and act he and the audience remained fast, unsurprised and rather unconcerned.

He used his thumbs to lightly press down her nipples as he rubbed them back and forth. He was still grinning, his hips grinding up against her own then he paused. Atop her, fingers still gripping her breasts.

"No answer? Then I'll take both."

One hand reached down his body, his lifting upward from her own briefly as she heard the tell tale zip of his pants, his girth flopped out as the tip of his shaft poked against her nether lips as he brushed up and down the slit of her sex.

The tip of his tentacle pressing inside her rear, shallowly and slowly pressing inside it a bare inch.

Character Listing

Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3