View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Stamina (for Kanoe) 

Post Stamina (for Kanoe)
Ishtar took a moment to check herself out before knocking on the door. The blue haired student was wearing a green cocatail dress with a tropical island theme. It covered her body up to just above her breasts and then a single thing lace wrapped around her neck, leaving her shoulder exposed. She thought she looked pretty good in the outfit, she just hoped the person behind the door. It was then the young lady knocked on Kanoe's door.

Ishtar had gone to Kanoe earlier and she had proven to be an excellent teacher on the ways of magic. The young woman had learned much from the witch and had improved her control of threads and casting her magic. But still the blue haired student, could only cast one or two spells before she became exhausted. She hoped that her raven-haired mentor could teach her how to improve her stamina. Of course, she had shown up in a sexy number rather than her student uniform as per Kanoe's request.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:42 am

Post Re: Stamina (for Kanoe)
With her lover still absent, Kanoe had more time to herself during her free time. Her days on Shokushu had grown uneventful for once, giving her body and mind time to recover from the countless monster attacks. The soft knock at her door came to no surprise as the witch had a small number of students willing to learn from her now. With Clarice missing, she found herself looking forward to the company.

The sight beyond the door was a pleasant one to say the least. Ishtar stood before her wearing a rather appealing green dress. The witch herself was dressed in only her robes. Despite her numerous outfits, she could never find a reason to change into anything fancy while alone in her room. "Ishtar," she said calmly, "It is good to see you again, come in." She stepped aside and closed the door after Ishtar came in. It was always pleased the witch to find new apprentices returning willingly to her. She was a bit worried her methods before might have scared the woman off.

Kanoe took her seat before her book. "How are you? I trust you are still practicing your art. What brings you back here?" She would not make any assumptions but she was certain that the woman was here to learn more. Though illusions were outside her expertise, she at least knew how channeling itself worked.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:45 pm

Hi Kanoe, Ishtar responded as she stepped in the door. Kanoe was dressed in her lovely robes, obviously not expecting any visitors right now. She still seemed generally pleased to have one of her apprentices back in her room. Ishtar smiled as she entered the room.

The witch took a seat nearby, next to a book she was reading. Ishtar had chose to stand a bit longer as Kanoe had not yet invited her to sit yet and she wanted to show off her dress just a bit more. Oh, I am. I have improved alot. I can know cast illusions pretty well now. I have you to thank for that.

However, I have run into a bit of problem. After a couple of spells I find I don't have enough mana to draw upon to cast another spell. I was if you knew of a way for me to improve my stamina, so I can cast more spells?

Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:49 pm

The attire looked good on Ishtar without being overly revealing. She had not offered a seat to Ishtar as this could be a short visit and even if it were not the first thing her apprentice will did not involve sitting down. Hearing how the student has been and her newest troubles was enough to confirm that her apprentice wished another lesson. "I am glad that you are improving and finding the channeling easier," she said before adding, "Do make some tea for both us. Choose what ever flavor you wish."

Once her servant made her way into the kitchen, she continued. "Well I am uncertain how much stamina and mana relate to one another. But, I do not know of any sure way to actually increase one's own mana. It is possible in theory to have someone transfer their mana into another or for a mage to drain the mana of another in order to replenish or temporarily increase their limits. I do sometimes feel physically exhausted after using too much mana so at least improving stamina will help your body endure the energy you attempt to channel."

"Beyond that, you can only find ways to better use the mana you have. That does not stop anyone from trying to strengthen their body and mind though. Channel does feel a bit better after improving my physique. My suggestion is to do as much as you can to push your limits in all areas, physically, mentally, and spiritually. When we are finished with our tea, we will see how you are doing with your magic and go from there. Use what spells are easiest for you to channel."

Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:24 pm

Ishtar smile when Kanoe asked her to make tea, it had meant that the Kanoe was willing to help her out with her continue. The blue haired student happily made her way to kitchen, getting to select the tea was icing on the cake. The young woman went through the pantry looking through the various options she had. It took a few moments before Ishtar to decide on some masala chai tea. She had tried a few times, and founds its taste to be the most unique.

As she was preparing the tea, her mentor began to talk to her about the relationship about stamina and mana. Ah so, I can't do anything about my mana. Ishtar sighed a bit at that news, this was going to be harder than she thought, but it usually was. So I have just have to improve efficiency with my mana. The physique only will reduce my fatigue from when I push myself too far, correct?

By now, she had the tea prepared and just need to presented to witch. Ishtar poured the tea in to a pair of cups and began to make her way back to Kanoe's chair. Here you go. This is masala chai tea, please try it and let me know what you think of it. The blue haired student handed a cup to her mentor.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:30 am

"As I said, I am unsure and there are not many books that speak of the basics. Most spellbooks are just that, books filled with spells and rituals. Improving your physique may or may not help. But it will make you feel better in any case." The witch replied. Ishtar returned soon with a tray in hand. She took a sip of the rather unique tasting tea and smiled faintly. "It is very good, thank you Ishtar." She said before taking another sip.

"I must say that I like your dress," she continued, "It is not often that I find students who wear such outfits casually. Do you wear dresses often?" Most students wore shorts or pants with a shirt when they were not going to class. IT was pleasant to see someone approach her in more elegant attire. "Hmm.. Unless you have a spell you wish to show me, we can use the spell I taught you before as a training aid. When you are ready, cast your spell and just attempt to change the color of your dress to anything you wish. From there we will do stronger manipulations until you are tired out."

Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Thank you, I am glad you like it. Ishtar smiled as her mentor as she took another ship of the tea. Oh this outfit, I do like to dress up from time to time. Particullarly when I have visiting people or being visited by people. I figure if I have the outfits, I should wear them right? Ishtar turned a bit to show off the outfit to her mentor as she picked a spot to prepare casting a spell.

Slowly she began to channel her mana, letting it build within her no focus or direction. Ishtar could feel the warmth of the mana as it built within her and soon she realized she was ready to cast a spell. Apto meus vultus ut meus votum, slowly the blue haired student began to lose its color as it faded from green to white. As the young woman continued to concentrate on the spell, it slowly began to gain more and more red until she changed the outfit to a red dress with a similiar floral design. How is this?

Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:49 pm

She was pleased to see how comfortable Ishtar was with her. Others were far more nervous when seeking her help. The blue haired woman found a spot with a bit more room and cast the spell Kanoe taught her. The witch did not bother with mana sight as this was more just finding the woman's limit at the moment. The spell seemed to go off without a hitch, changing Ishtar's dress from green to white then to red. Red was an issue the first time the woman visited so perhaps this was a form or showing her progress.

"Wonderful," she replied, "I did notice you did not change immediately into the color you wanted. Was this indecision or is it easier for you to change to white then another color? In any case, you seemed to have done this basic change easily enough. Let us move on to something more difficult. Think of another outfit you like and use the spell to change your dress into that. Take your time. Rushing a spell only to fail will only waste mana."

Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:00 pm

Thank you. I wanted start with a blank slate before moving to the color I wanted. So I imagined absolutely nothing except a blank canvas. I guess that is why it turned white initially. Once I ready I then imagined the red dress you see before you. Ishtar smiled as she explained exactly how she did it. It had taken many tries to get where she was proficient with the spell and she finally happy to make it work.

Okay let see if I can perform the next spell. Ishtar closed her eyes and began to focus her mana. The dress slowly faded back to green as she let her last spell drop. The blue haired student could feel the mana build within her again as she began to channel it. Speaking the words once again, the dress slowly began to fade to white once more. Then it began to split into two as shrunk. Soon the dress had become a rather form revealing bikini. Slowly but surely the color had changed into a yellow sunflower pattern.

Ishtar could feel the exhausting from casting her second spell so soon especially after the last one. The spell was one she finally just recently been able to cast successfully so she was sure how much extra mana she had used while casting a spell. Still she was finally able to do it. There we go, how does that look?

Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Ishtar dispelled the first spell and immediately began the next. This took a bit longer as more mana was channeled for a greater effect. The color was bled out of the woman's outfit and began to split and reform. The next outfit was a contrast to the long dress. The pattern designed on the bikini was similar to what was on the dress and the attire revealed much of the student's lovely form.

"You must enjoy wearing those floral patterns," Kanoe said with a faint smile, "You have improved greatly since your first visit, I am impressed. You are able to do minor and major changes to your appearance. Now all is left is more unique changes involving multiple pieces and layers. Hmm... I would say the school uniform but I think we are both tired of wearing that. For your next spell, I would like you to change into a maid's attire or perhaps a nurse's something that you generally do not wear that has a bit more to it than your dresses or your bikini."

Kanoe was uncertain how much strength the woman had left. As the spells grew more complicated, she was no doubt wearing the poor woman out. But as long as Ishtar does not use up all of her mana, things should be fine.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:35 pm

I do enjoy wearing floral patterns, they just look so pretty. Ishtar smiled proudly as she heard praise from her raven haired mentor. To hear that Kanoe was impressed meant alot the young woman. Okay, so you want to me to try to change into a maid's attire. I will see what I can do.

Once more the blue haired woman closed her eyes and began to channel her mana. As the mana began to flow through her once more, she could tell that her mana was not as powerful as it once was. The young woman when ahead as she let the dress change back to original shape. She said the incantation as began to concentrate on her spell. At first the dress slowly faded to white as it began to change into a maid's dress. However she soon found herself not having enough mana to finish the spell.

The young woman tried a bit longer, as she broke into a sweat. However it was no use, she simply could not draw enough mana to complete the spell. The young woman slumped a little as she let the spell go and her dress returned again to its normal green. Ishtar could feel exhaustion overwhelm her a bit as her knees buckled. However she remained on her feet as she struggled to stand up right once more.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:18 pm

The third spell was too much for the young woman. Rising to her feet, Kanoe moved behind Ishtar and allowed her weight to rest against her. "It's ok," she said softly, her hands gently stroked up and down the woman's arms, "Just relax. Two spells seems to be your limit for now. Take a moment to catch your breath."

Kanoe held the woman for several moments. "With your mana depleted, pushing your magic any further would only make things worse. You look exhausted physically as well. Perhaps working on your stamina will help with the side effects of using too much magic. Unfortunately, you are not dressed for working out and this room does not have the space for anything like that. But, there are... alternatives."

The witch gently stroked her fingers through Ishtar's long blue hair. "It is up to you though. If you are satisfied with your limits, we can focus purely on studying magic. Choice is yours, Ishtar."

Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Ishtar took a moment to catch her breath, even as she rest against her mentor. It felt good to be comforted by the raven haired woman as her hands brushed up and down her arms ever so gently. T-Thank you. You right I think I am at my limit. Everytime I tried to perform more spells I simply can't. I just find myself exhausted like this.

She listened intently as the witch told her there that improving her stamina might help deal with the side effects of using too much magic. I don't think I am satisfied with my limits. I would like to improve my stamina. Anything that would make my body be able to handle the effects of casting magic. Ishtar smiled weakly as she felt Kanoe's hand go through her fine hair. So what are the alternatives.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:11 pm

"Hmm, nothing you have not done before already," she replied softly, her hands slid down Ishtar's sides and came to rest on her hips, "I am not sure if you are familiar with the creatures that reside on this island. But, when a creature is finished with a student they are left drained in all three aspects, physicall, emotionally, mentally. Sexual stimulation and release can push your limits without ever having to leave the room. You may not like it but is better to do such a work out with me or someone close than one of those things. I can at least assure you I will only push your limits and not take advantage afterwards."

"Then again, you may not have felt much of anything after our first night together. I will let you be the judge of that," she said with a faint smirk, "As I said, it is your choice. Though I have full claim of your body during your lessons.." her hands slid up and gently squeezed the woman's breasts, "As we agreed. I prefer if you wish this as well. It will require your participation and willingness to explore needs you may have never tapped before. Some tend to be... uncomfortable when they learn such things about themselves." Kanoe waited for Ishtar to make a decision. She found the woman a bit more difficult to read. They had sex together before but she could not help but feel that the woman was just obeying her because she had to. That could make the emotional workout less than effective.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Ishtar could feel her mentors soft hands slide down her sides and rest against her hips. The blue haired woman vaguely could remember the creatures that had ravaged her over the course of her time on the campus. The woman often quickly forgot about her experiences as her memory problems cause them to fade over time. It was only when someone brought it up like Kanoe, did she remember being ravished at all.

Well your idea sounds alot more lovely than any other. Ishtar let out a soft gasp as she felt her breasts get gently squeezed. I rather spend time with you than though other means. I guess I would rather find about my needs this way than through some monster's work on me. I will give you my all.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next