View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Sharing Notes (Pia) 

Post Re: Sharing Notes (Pia)
"Ahhhh..yes..I ah ah.. I.."

Speaking was hard. In the position they were in, Pia cradled in Kanoe's arms and sitting on her lap, the shaft was so deep inside her as it could be, Pia pulled down on it by gravity. Her breasts.. she did not know what Kanoe had done to them, and she was not going to ask. Were they really swelling up, or was it just the heat that made it feel that way?

"I-I mmmmm..I l..love.."

The love part, even in her current state was hard. Love meant a lot of things. She had claimed to love once, and had been burned. But love was something other than elsker in her native tongue. Love was broader.

"I love this.. I love how Mistr.. I love you being my Mistress and how Mistress treats her little slut!"

Pia knew she was supposed to be the passive one, but this position offered so many possibilities. She used her legs help push her up, so she could sink down on the hot rod.
"I..ahhh.. love.. Mistress.. fucking..Ahhhhh.. her little.. a-aaahhh.. whore!"

The last was moaned out in pace of the fucking, wet sounds accompanying each part of the sentence.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:09 pm
Profile YIM

"Mmm... I can feel you hugging my thick cock.." she teased, adding to Pia's belief that this could be the real thing pumping up into her core. But despite it being just a toy, Kanoe was feeling her own sex reacting to it all. Her folds were contracting once more, hungry to be stimulated by anything as juices flowed down her already glistening thighs. "Uhnnn... You're so tight..." She moaned into Pia's ear.

Her hands gave both the hypersensitive orbs a hard squeeze. Pinching, pulling, and twisting Pia's engorged nipples only added more heated pains and pleasures to her bouncing form. But there was still another area the dark witch could heat. Sliding one hand downwards, her fingers stroked over the woman's clitoris. Pinching the nub between her fingers, she allowed her fire mana to flow right into the sensitive bundle of nerves while her stroked constant circles on top of the swelling pearl.

Her hips bucked upwards to meet with Pia's rear. She was quick to match the woman's motions as her pet took active part in impaling herself on her heated rod. Stimulating all three places at once, Kanoe continued to channel her magic while skillfully stroking with her fingers and working the thick sex toy inside her eager pet.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Pia glanced down her own body. Using her mana sight, she could easily see how Kanoe's magic affected her body. Where her mistress' hands met her own flesh, she could see a fire glow. It was like Kanoe's hand merged with her own sex and breasts and became burning light. The feeling was intense. It was like she was just a couple of degrees away from being burned, but the feeling only served to intensify her experience.

She threw her head back, and closed her eyes, just surrendering herself to the pleasure and the movements of their bodies. "I..ahhh.. I am happy my cunt pleases my Mistress."
Encouraged by Kanoe's words, she kept impaling herself on the thick 'cock' inside her, not knowing or caring if it was real or not.

(So sorry about the late reply)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:36 am
Profile YIM

((Its fine silly, happy holidays ^^))

The heat left everything very tender to the touch. Fingers pinched and pulled on both Pia's nipple and her clit, twisting to produce various levels of pain. She would pull to the point the helpless nubs popped free of her grip before stroking them to soothe the pain away. With her new pet surrendering to all she had to offer, the dark witch began to furiously rub the woman's swollen pearl. Their bodies were glistening with sweat. They both were gasping and panting heavily from exertion. It was time to finish her new apprentice off.

Kanoe pulled her hips back till only the very tip of her rubber cock was still parting her partner's netherlips. With a loud gasp and grunt, her hips would launch forward, filling Pia's entire passage and piercing into her womb in one loud wet slurp. She would repeat the process, going faster and harder each time until there was no pause between impaling the woman and pulling out. Breathless, the dark witch put everything she had into reaming out her pet's delicious sex. Leaning forward as her hands and fingers continued to work she began whispering over and over into the woman's ear. "Cum for me, my slut," she moaned, "Cum for me. Cum, cum, cum.." Over and over, she gasped the word into her pet's ear.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Pia did not even need the order. In fact, she had been holding back, not wanting to come before her Mistress felt she was ready. But now, with her body so ready, and with the warm shaft being rammed into her, she could not have kept back for the world. Her mouth was a perfect O, lips encircling a moan of pleasure so strong it seemed it was stuck in her throat.

Only after a few heartbeats did she manage to let loose a wordless, half smothered scream of pleasure, while her body was being ridden with her orgasm. With all strength she could muster, she trust up against Kanoe. All the pleasure helped, subconsciously, she used to the sensations to boost her physical capabilities, mana adding force to her movements as she forced herself down on the rod just as Kanoe rammed it into her.

"Ahhhhh-mmmmmm-m-m--mistress!", she moaned out, her voice raw and quivering. "I-I-I-am cumming for you."

The mixture of mana and pleasure made her feel like a sunburst of energy. She just hoped her Mistress was able to share some of it with her, to feel something like she did herself, as she rode the orgasm.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:42 pm
Profile YIM

"Uuuhhnnnn! Y-Yess!" she cried out her own erotic joy upon hearing Pia's words. The raw sex and power in the air was nearly suffocating her. She could taste her partner's needs as the woman ground back against her bucking hips. Her own loins tensed and quivered from the erotic acts they were both performing together. She had nothing grinding inside her like her precious pet but at this point it was not needed. Juices flowed freely from her puffing netherlips, soaking over the heated toy and mixing with Pia's own nectar.

The two let their instincts direct their actions. Nails dug into her partner's breasts, squeezing and mauling the luscious tits with wild abandon. Her hips slap loudly against Pia's rear, sounding every entry into those climaxing depths. The dark witch rode her newest apprentice long and hard until her hips finally slowed. Reluctantly, she released her hold on her mana allowing the rod and her hands to finally cool though it was a slow process within this cloud of sexual heat. Panting softly, Kanoe finally sat up with a low groan. Slumping to her knees, the heated rod slurped out of her partner's folds as it continued to drip with the woman's juices.

"Ahh.. Ahh.." she gasps, "That was amazing..." The witch cooed with approval. Her hands fumbled with the strap on until finally it was discarded off the bed. Pia would feel the witch's warm nude body up against her own once more. Arms wrap around her lover tightly as she pulled both of them back down onto the soft mattress. Kanoe nuzzled and kissed the woman's lips as she slowly pulled the covers over them both. "Mmm... Your mistress is very... very please.." she purred softly, her eyes half lidded.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:04 pm

At some point the raw play of limbs, skin, beating hearts and pulsing mana ended. It was a dance of raw, passionate, relentless fucking that seemed tolast forever, but in the end, Pia found herself lying on the bed, sweat cooling on her skin. The apprentice sex witch felt sated the only way good sex could, with none of the fear and shame she felt after a monstrous ravishment.
There were red stripes on her breasts were Kanoe had mauled them, but it was a good feeling, the same as the soreness down below. It would fade very soon, a bonus for being a Voluptarious.

There was passion in to rough sex, but there was passion in the more sensual after-play too. Pia eagerly accepted her mistress' kisses. She kissed her back, and let her hands slide over her smooth curves. "I am happy Mistress likes me.", she whispered, snuggling up to the other woman, fitting her smaller frame to Kanoe's taller and stronger one. She felt drowsy, content to just enjoy the warmth of her mistress' body and the soft post-orgasmic afterglow.

She watched Kanoe's face, until her lids were falling too.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:53 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6