View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Stamina (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Stamina (for Kanoe)
"Well its good you prefer me over monsters I suppose," she teased, "I prefer you as well. I wish to learn more about you and not just about your body." A hand reached up as she spoke and with a quick tug of her fingers, released the single thread of lace that held Ishtar's dress up. "Tell me, do you have a lover here on the island? I never did ask if you preferred women over men."

Once the dress has fallen, Kanoe would press close to the woman once more. "We also have yet to speak about the creatures that have taken you. You never mentioned it before but is that why you wish to learn more about your magic?" she asked, her fingers now tracing Ishtar's now bare sides, "I hope you do not mind my prying but those creatures do know much about the female body and its needs. The more you tell me, the better I can suit your needs. You may belong to me but, I take very good care of those who serve me. Very good care.."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Ishtar smiled as Kanoe teased her a bit before she began her hand moved up to Ishtar's neck. With a simple tug of her fingers, the blue haired girl could feel her dress become loose. In a second, the student's dress dropped to floor, leaving Ishtar clad only to her in green daisy themed panties. Even ask the witch was disrobing her student, she did ask questions.

Um...well before I came to Shokushu, I would have said that I only liked men. But then I found a lover. She is this amazing redhead named Ryu Tanaka, she is my red knight. We met due to a shared encounter with a visitor to the campus. Ishtar blushed a bit at the very thought of the encounter, a bit shamed by what had happened. At least she did meet Ryu.

The witch pressed against the blue haired girl again, pressing against her now bare breasts. No, I was into magic before I got here. I had lost my short term memory due to something that happened in my occult club, and I think I figure out what had happened I could somehow reverse it. Of course, being able to defend myself from the creatures would be helpful as well. Ishtar couldn't help but feel special as she felt Kanoe's fingers tracing her figure. I don't mind you know more about me. I hope you don't mind if I ask you the same questions.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:56 am

The flower motif carried over to the woman's undergarments as well. She was not familiar with any Ryu though she recognized the last name being that of one of the Head Girls. Kanoe's fingers slid forward as Ishtar continued to rest against her body, tracing up and down between the woman's fully revealed chest. She did recall Ishtar saying she had a poor memory which could be a blessing or a curse on this island. Hopefully the woman does not forget about her at some point.

"Hmm.. I did not care for anyone before coming here," she replied, "But now I find the company of other women rather pleasant, only the special ones mind you. I am self taught in my art before coming here. I always enjoy knowing I have a power that few possess even if it puts me away from the others. It also brings students such as yourself to me for lessons. Would never complain about that." She smirked slyly as she gently nuzzled into Ishtar's neck.

Kanoe decided to pry deeper to learn more about her apprentice as well as wearing the woman down further in other ways, assuming she remembers anything at all about the encounters. "Tell me more about your encounters with the creatures on the island. Try to remember every detail as they hunted you.." her hand cups a breast, squeezing it hard but slowly, "Caught you and finally broke you."

Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:45 pm

Ishtar felt Kanoe finger as move back and forth along her cleavage. Ishtar's hands began to move up to her hands to her mentor's hips. As she heard some of her Kanoe's life she learned that she pursued magic for own ends. Like herself, the raven haired witch had found through her time on Shokushu was made more pleasant in the company of women.

Kanoe has asked her about some of the monsters that caught. Most of her encounters were currently lost to her, trapped inside the swiss cheese memory of her mind. It was the only the creatures that she had multiple encounters with that she could remember very clearly. I can remember one alien, named Rahs. He was very tall and had dark green skin form some reason he wore a mask that his features....and expressions. He could form tentacles from his skin, as many as he wanted too. And excrete some sort of red liquid that had some sort erotic effect on me...ahhhh. Ishtar had gasped as Kanoe's hand gently kneeded one of her orbs.

He caught me in several places on the beach and in my own dorm. Once there he ravished me in every possible way conceivable and he continued until the pleasure overwhelmed me and passed out.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:51 pm

She had little care for those outside her circle. Some normal students had other skills that were useful to her but beyond that, she preferred those she could at least relate to in some way. It would not be good for her reputation if she allowed just anyone to come into her room and spend the night in her bed.

Ishtar spoke of alien. Some aspects of the creature sounded familiar but then again, nearly all monsters had tentacles and some sort of secretion that suppressed inhibitions. "Mmm... Tell me more," she purred, giving the firm orb another squeeze, "What did he do to you. How did he do it? How did you feel when it was happening?"

The witch felt Ishtar's hands rest on her hips as they remained close to one another. Kanoe was still dressed in her robes while her apprentice was practically nude. It was small differences like this that gave her a feeling of superiority over another. The student was exposed, vulnerable to her gaze and touch. But the blue haired woman continued to respond and obey without hesitation. She found that interesting. It was no surprising to find that those who have been raped by monsters have a submissive side, a need to be controlled by another. Kanoe had one herself but she used this opportunity to feed her more dominant urges.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:10 pm

Ishtar gasped as she felt her orb was squeezed again. Ohhh...t-the firs first time he caught me was on the beach. I was clad in one of my tankini enjoying tghe sun when he caught me. He began by using his tentacles to bind my wrists as he caressed by breasts and my flower, you know down there. Despite the many things that happened to her, she still found herself unable to call things by their proper names and still used the pet names she had given them.

The blue haired girl continued to repeat her tale, surprised at how much she remembered. After he disrobed me, a tentacle wrapped around my leg, covered in the red liquid. I could feel my entire leg warm even though it was covered in goose bumps. The tentacle moved up my leg and began playing with my flower and clit for a moment, before it penetrated in her. Ishtar had not realized how breasts had swollen under the retelling of the encounter and Kanoe's caresses.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:56 pm

The dark witch could feel Ishtar's pulse throbbing a bit faster within the luscious orb she was squeezing. Despite the fear that the woman must have felt during the encounter, the woman's body could not deny the pleasure it brought to her. When the student recalled how the tentacles bound her wrists, Kanoe's hands slide down the woman's arms and gently gripped her wrists. She brought both arms above the woman's head, crossing them at the wrist. "Were you bound like this? Or were they held behind your back?" she asked softly.

For several moments, she held the woman's wrist up there with one hand while the other slid down her partner's body. "How did he touch you?" she whispered softly into Ishtar's ear, "Was he gentle?" she asked while caressing a swollen orb, "Or was he rough?" The witch would then squeeze the orb hard, letting the tit flesh mold around her fingers. She would let go of Ishtar's wrists, leaving them above her head as her hand slid down below. The student still had her panties on but she simply ignored the garment and slid under it. Her fingertips would trace slowly around the woman's hood, teasing her clitoris to come out from hiding. "He had you bound, naked, and drugged. What were you feeling during all this? What were you thinking about?"

Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:08 pm

Ishtar gasped as she felt Kanoe's hands grab her wrists. Despite her experience, she was surprise how aroused she was by the retelling. The raven haired woman pulled her hands up above her head. Ah...I-I think initially held them over my head. I am sure they were tied behind my back but that was later.

Ishtar felt the witch hand move down from her hand from wrist and began to move down to her orb and grasped. At first Kanoe began to caress it but then she squeezed as she asked how the monster handled her. Ohhhhh....it was gently...gently. He seemed to want to savor the moment. She could feel Kanoe's other hand slide underneath her panties and began to trace around her hooded clit. [color=LightSkyBlue]I couldn't believe that how aroused I was. It was then that I noticed that his member was becoming erect. I couldn't believe how massive it was. I couldn't tell if I was feeling fear or arousal.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:50 pm

"Perhaps it was both.." she whispered, caressing the woman's chest gently as per her memory. Kanoe could not help but feel a thrill run up and down her spine as she heard more of the story while manipulating this woman's beautiful body. The mention of the massive cock growing more and more erect made her own memories surface of similar encounters. Her toes curl as the thought of a giant piece of warm meat piercing her folds, claiming her body until she inevitably surrenders. Her nipples grew hard, poking through the thin fabric of her robes.

"I understand the fear of the monster. But, what else were you afraid of? As you felt his cock growing towards your body, did you think of closing your thighs or did you spread them wider?" she whispers seductively into Ishtar's ear, taking a light nibble before pulling away, "Do not move. I will be back. Continue your story." The witch would open her closet and pull out some silk rope. Smiling to herself, she decided it was time for a change of outfit. "Apto meus vultus ut meus votum." She whispered softly and her robes would shimmer and change in shape. The black cloth would become leather, tighting around her chest in a corset. Strips of cloth would crisscross up and down her arms and legs. Her bare feet would be covered with long black boots and finally she the rest of the fabric would turn into a matching black miniskirt.

With her dominatrix sort of outfit complete, she stepped back out with rope in hand along with a few other toys that might come in handy. Kanoe would take Ishtar's wrists and put them behind her as mentioned and tie them together with the rope. The silk material would be smooth against the woman's bare skin to limit discomfort. "You were bound, like this? Did that add to your fear or did you feel something else?" she cooed softly. Her hands returned to their places, carssing Ishtar's breasts, her thumbs flicking a nipple gently as her other hand returned to teasing her clitoris.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:22 pm

Ishtar gasped as she could feel her breathing getting slightly heavier as Kanoe continued to caress her chest. Ishtar could feel her body warm up even as she looked down and saw how aroused her mentor was getting by her story and she continued to ask questions. Ah...I-I didn't get much of a chance, the tentacle that was teasing my flower pushed inside me and began to thrust inside me.

Kanoe to continue her story as she went off to her closet. Another tendril reached out for one of my nipples and it revealed a sucker. The sucker latched on to my nipple and it began starting to suck on it. Meanwhile his continued to caress my other breas.....

Ishtar looked up to see Kanoe clad in a dominatrix outfit with a bleack leather corset, complete with a black miniskirt and matching black boots. The woman had some rope along with some other items as she approached. She quickly reached up to and bound the blue haired girl hands in the silk rope, just tight enough so it wouldn't be uncomfortable. As Kanoe hands went back to caressing her sensitive areas, the witch asked what she felt. Ah....I think it added to my fear...there was n-nothing...I could do. I was at his mercy.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:27 pm

The witch smirked slyly as she leaned down and flicked her tongue over the untouched nipple. Her lips spread, sealing around the helpless nub as she began to suck long and deep on it. Kanoe's tongue would drag over the puffing areolae and tit as she slowly pulled her head back with each deep suck.

"Mmm..." she lets the glistening nipple pop free from her lips as she pressed closer. The illusion would feel like real leather against Ishtar's bare skin. "And now you are at my mercy.." she purred, "Your wrists are bound. You cannot escape me. Does that mean you will be afraid of me as well? You said you were afraid but you were growing wet weren't you. Should I see if you are wet right now as well?" She pinched a nipple and pulled back until it popped free of her grip. She would repeat the process as she looked into the woman's eyes.

Her other hand would goad the woman's clitoris out from hiding. She would begin to pinch and roll the nub between her fingers. "Continue, tell me everything. Do not leave a detail from me. You had that tentacle going hard and deep into your body. How did it feel, filling you over and over again?"

Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:42 pm

Ishtar gasped as Kanoe's tongue and then her lips began to play with her nipple. The gasp soon became a moan as her mentor began to suck her long and hard on it. The dominatrix pressed against the blue haired student's bare nubile body, her leather brushing against her skin. Ahhh...I was getting wet from it at the time and I ....ohhhhh. Another moan escaped her lips as Kanoe pinched one of her nipples and pulled it back.

Ishtar could feel her clit being worked over making her moan and gasp as it was pinched and rolled between the dominatrix's fingers. I...I c-could feel the...ahhh...lust building inside m-me. I-I needed it. However, the t-tentacle didn't thrust for...ohhhh....for long. The tentacle pulled back as I-I was s-slowly..uhhhh....placed on the ground. It was ...ahhhh...it was then that the alien positioned himself so t-that his legs and member was between my..uhhhhh...legs and he could take me. i was frightened as I was sure it was too large to fit. I-I even said so.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:53 am

Her apprentice was really getting into this now. Ishtar's moans were music to the witch's ears as she continued to play with the woman's body. Kanoe's fingers would slide lower, tracing up and down her partner's wet entrance. The woman spoke of a large cock about to enter her body. Though she had a few toys large enough, she decided to just go with the flow and use her hand when the time comes.

"Mm.. But he tried anyway.." she added, three fingers pushing into Ishtar's folds, "It must have hurt at first but the pain was only the beginning wasn't it?" Her fingers would curl, dragging along her partner's inner walls. As the woman continued the story, her fingers would churn the juices inside while searching for the student's most tender of places. With how the woman was moaning, it will take very little to send this one over the edge.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Ishtar let out a loud cry as she felt the dominatrix fingers push inside her flower. AAAAAAAHHH! It was so big. But it somehow fit inside me....ohhh...he kept thrusting into me...over and over again. Ishtar gasped as he could feel her partner exploring her flower, trying to find her most sensitive area. I-I could feel his thrusts..uhhh...getting faster and faster...ahhh....my breathes were b-becoming shallow as I could feel the...ahhhh....t-the pleasure building within me. The blue haired woman was feeling herself getting closer and closer to the edge just like the time she was taken on the beach, soon her mentor was sure to send her over it.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:27 am

It was safe to say she knew what happened next in the story. Kanoe said nothing, pressing close to the other woman and sliding her free hand around to ensure her partner did not fall away from her. From Ishtar's explanation, the monster was going hard and fast into the woman's body. Though her fingers could never match the size of monster's rod, she could still pound her dripping wet digits in and out of the student's eagerly awaiting passage.

Harder and faster, her fingers could thrust in and curl upwards. Fingertips would drag along Ishtar's inner walls before straightening and drilling right back into the woman's body. The story was arousing them both. The air around them felt hot and heavy with the stench of sex and need. In and out her fingers went, producing the lewd squishing sound of juices slurping around the invading digits. The dark witch was not going to stop, ensuring her partner got as much pleasure as the monster gave.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next