View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:41 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Chances (for Aurora) 

Post Re: Chances (for Aurora)
It is quite easy for Aegir to slide into the gypsy's mind and lock down her projective empathy - the lock probably wouldn't stand up to her full defenses, and will surely break when her strength recovers.. but it makes her relatively safe to handle for now.

Lark gives a cry of shock as the tentacle wraps around her ankle as she tried to get to her feet, tripping her and sending her to the ground hard.

"Let Go Of Me!" she shrieks as she pushes at Aegir with her telekinesis, trying to get free. She has overexerted herself though, and the result is little more than a shove that you might get during a child's tantrum - not even enough to rock his balance.

A small whimper escapes from her throat as another tendril moved up to slide along the open cleavage of her vest, to caress her breast. She bites her lip to try and keep from moaning at the pleasure of the touch, even as she kicks and thrashes, trying to squirm away from the tendrils enwrapping her.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:25 pm

You like? And we've only just begun.

His body quivered at her attempt to push him though there was no real force behind it. He then correctly assumed that she had virtual spent herself already though that had not meant that he would be dropping his guard anytime soon especially with the shock she had just given him.

Your no stranger to this. Fight and things can get ugly though. You were surprised at my abilities of thought projection, I surmise that you do not meet many with that particular talent. No, I can see that in your mind.

He pulled her upward dandling her by her ankle as he visually inspected here. Nice ...

He sent tentacles towards her body, one caressing up and down her side, another wrapping about a breast and squeezing it another still meeting her crotch firmly placing a tentacle over the cloth there and rubbing up and down against it.

Though I am curious about something and it is tough to raise my curiousity these days.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:39 pm

Quote:
You like?

"No damn you! I DON'T Like!! Let me go, or I swear I will kill you!" she screams, continuing to struggle against Aegir's grip. Despite her protest though, Aegir can feel her breasts swell with arousal, her nipple stiffening until it is quite pronounced against the thin leather of her vest.

She gives a little squeal as she is lifted upside down into the air! "Let GO!" she shrieks as she struggles violently enough that her generous breasts fall free from the vest, revealing the large, swollen nubs of her nipples on the generous mounds.

The multi-layered skirt falls back from her legs, to fall over her torso from her waist. As she is held there, it seems that Triella is not quite as 'unarmed' as it might have originally appeared, as from the folds of her skirt falls a pair of pouches with more of the weighted ball bearing she used earlier, a switch blade knife, and a small bundle of thin throwing blades fall noisly to the ground. With her skirts hanging over her head now, it's also apparent that Triella wasn't wearing anything under the skirt, her smooth, damp folds exposed to Aegir.

When another tentacle starts to drag over her sex, a low moan of pleasure escapes the gypsy's throat, and she doesn't even manage to think about what has raised this creature's curiosity.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:01 am

Kill me? And to think, that's how you repay someone for saving you from slavery, a pity.

Aegir mused, though he had gotten death threats before none had followed up on them, a piety really since that would have broken the humdrum state he was so often in. But he glanced down at the objects that had been concealed as they clattered onto the ground.

He then looked back at her, the breasts falling free had been captured up by tentacles then he let her go. She would have no doubt fallen onto her skull had not Aegir seized her up again almost at once.

No, letting you go seems to be a bad idea ... now what do we have here?

He took up one of the blades in a tentacle, inspected it, then discarded it with the rest of the goods letting it fall in a clatter. You say no, but see how your body betrays you?

Aegir retracted his tentacle from her sex as he replaced it with his tongue coursing up and down her slit, the tips of his tentacles brushing against the hardened tips of her nipples as he slowly moved his head against her body, a finger pressing to and rubbing her clit softly as he did this.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:19 am

Quote:
Kill me? And to think, that's how you repay someone for saving you from slavery, a pity.

"Saving me?" she gasps out as Aegir momentarily lets her fall before grabbing her up again. "I wouldn't have needed saving... if you hadn't interfered!" she screams as she tries to kick free of the tentacles, swearing in some strange language under her breath.

Her cursing though turns into a a high pitched gasp though at the feeling of the tongue on her sex. She bites her lip to keep from moaning, but the way her body squirms, and the wetness that starts to seep from her folds more than proves her body's reaction to his caresses.

Tria doesn't know if he can read minds, as well as project into her thoughts - but she tries anyway. **What ... do you... want... of me?** she tries to think to the creature, even as his tentacles play with her hard nipples, and his finger stimulates her clitoris, causing the sensitive bundle of nerves to swell free from its hood, pulsing with hot blood. For all of her gifts, Triella is also apparently an unusually hyper-sensitive woman.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:49 am

The taste of her juices rolled over his tongue. It seemed the more he drank the more she produced as he suckled against her slit, his tongue squirming against the slit of her sex as his tentacles continued to molest her, squeezing her impressive orbs, dancing over hardening nipples and rubbing against her clit.

A musky aroma flowed from him as he instinctively released a flood of pheremones that were harmless on humans and had no effect, an evolutionary throw back to a time long ago ...

You had things well enough in hand but in that draw Goro had a surprise for you ... one you would have probably overcome but I was taking no chances. Still a psion? There are not many I encounter with the gift nowadays and those that do are usually wild talents in the matter.

What I desire? Many things, though for a start this impressive physique will do. Next perhaps a little experiment, I am curious about a small matter that you have intrigued me with.

He laid her down upon her back, the taste of her body still washing over his tongue as tentacles coiled lazily around her legs pulling them apart as his white eyes regarded her sex, then a tentacle flickered up, then down her sex.

Fighting would be futile and would do you no good in the long run anyway ...

Character Listing

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:41 am

Despite her best efforts, Aegir plays her sensitive body expertly, and she moans and writhes in his grip, but not in an effort to get away. A soft sob escapes her throat as she tries to hold off the climax that is building deep within her body.

Quote:
You had things well enough in hand but in that draw Goro had a surprise for you ... one you would have probably overcome but I was taking no chances. Still a psion? There are not many I encounter with the gift nowadays and those that do are usually wild talents in the matter.

What I desire? Many things, though for a start this impressive physique will do. Next perhaps a little experiment, I am curious about a small matter that you have intrigued me with.

**Don't... believe...you**
the determined gypsy screams with her mind, **No.. I won't.. let you!! Stop!! Please!!**

While her mind screams no though, her body begs YES! Her legs tremble ever so slightly when he lays her down and spreads her open, exposing her soaking wet folds. When the tentacle flicks over her sex, she cries out, arching up against the tendril, causing it to brush right over her clitoris. That single touch is all it takes to send Tria crashing over into orgasm, bucking wantonly against the tentacles, as her nectar gushes out all over the fleshy appendage teasing her.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:53 am

You're free to believe whatever you wish, that does not concern me. Only this, only now. See how your body responds? Protest all you want Lark but you crave it, dare I say even need it, allow me to assist you.

He could experience her jerky movements in his grasp and even seen the nectar oozing out of her body at his prompting and he did not even have to manipulate her mind any! Being somewhat lazy Aegir enjoyed that as tentacles seized hold of her forearms pressing her arms down against the floor as he slithered over her, mauve rubbery skin, the tip of his large central shaft kissing the slit of her sex as it began to prod her.

Slowly he jabbed against her flower without slipping inside it, a tentacle retracting from one breast so that he could play with it with his tongue as it coursed over her nipple, rounding it again and again as it danced over her in tiny little circles.

Where are your powers now? They cannot save you.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:23 am

Lark closes her eyes and half-sobs, half-moans in despair at the truth in Aegir's words. Her body DOES crave this.. need this. Her empathy is both a blessing and a curse - which is why she avoids close combat whenever possible.
But now, held open and helpless, her body seems to sizzle with need and hunger running through her veins.

She turns her head to the side to try and avoid looking at the creature above her as she feels the large shaft stroking over the swollen, dripping folds of her sex. A moan of frustration echoes from her throat as the tentacle withdraws from her breast -- a moan that turns into a sob of ecstasy as the powerful tongue begins to play with her nipple instead, causing her hips to jerk up, trying to impale herself on the shaft teasing her.

Quote:
Where are your powers now? They cannot save you.

Lark sobs at those words, knowing the truth in them - as with the last of her will, she attempts to shut away one last corner of her mind from this creature.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:17 pm

He could feel her acceptance of the truth, the fact that she would not fight him any further did please him for he preferred easy conquests those that accepted or idolized him. That may not have been the case here though her body seemed willing enough as her hips arch up, she craving more attention.

Attention that she would receive as the barest tip of his body perforated her own, feeling the warm and wet tightness of her body sliding over him he mentally gasped, unexpecting the action until a split second before she did it, before he had sensed it in her mind.

He pulled back, exiting her body, an audible popping sound heard. See? Your body yproves the point.

The tip of his shaft returned to her as a tentacle tightened against her breast as he squeezed it. Fingers of one hand rubbed over the tip of her nipple before folding around it and twisting it softly, his tongue skated around her other nipple as he slowly impaled her with his shaft.

About half of his girth slid into her, a pause then he slipped out of her or nearly so before he pressed back inside her, just a little bit quicker then before, each thrust steadily quicker then the last.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Lark sobs and tries to look away as Aegir draws out of her, causing her to whimper involuntarily. His taunting embarrasses her even further.

That is though until he squeezes her breast. Her breath catches and her eyes pop wide in shock in response when he pinches and twists her nipple - so that she actually watches as Aegir slides his cock into her. The gypsy moans low in lust and pleasure as her hips thrust back at him, the muscles of her pussy gripping and sucking at his shaft, trying to draw him deeper.

Her gaze is fixed on his shaft as it slides in and out of her faster and faster, her breathing coming in shorter and shorter gasps as her second climax rapidly approaches. A single word barely escapes from her lips, as her body betrays her, "More!" she pleads.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:57 pm

He releases his hold on her arms then, figuring that he no longer needed to keep them out of the way given her responses to him, her hips rising up to take more of himself inside her folds, he gasped, feeling her warmth slid against him as he pistoned inside her body though now he was grinding himself against her as he drove himself into the tight depths of her body.

Waves of esctasy enveloped him, part his own lusts part that she felt since he was in constant contact with her mind. You feel quite good around me. His pace quickened, a tentacle easing beneath her body as she raised her hips up to take more of himself in.

The tip of this tentacle flickered lightly over her anus while another brushed against her clit as his tongue pooled over her nipple with harder, faster licks. Yes, you have potential in more ways than one ...

Character Listing

Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:00 pm

The gypsy moans when he releases her arms, and in response, she immediately wraps them around him, trying to urge him on.. to give her body what she needs. Each thrust inside her builds the heat.. the pressure inside her. Her legs try to wrap around him as well, wanting to pull him deeper into her.. harder..faster.

As the tentacle flicks over her ass, Lark screams out wordlessly as a powerful orgasm crashes through her body. Her hips jerk up against his shaft; her pussy squeezes down, gripping and stroking him powerfully; her breasts swell with arousal as her nipples tighten up even further; her honey streams out down Aegir's shaft, splashing out around him as he thrusts in and out of her climaxing body.

Lark's orgasm lasts for a couple of minutes, before she collapses.

Then on his next thrust, she climaxes again! Even more strongly, and for even longer.. and unlike most humans, she doesn't seem to be tiring at all.. if anything, her body seems to crave even more.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 pm

So rarely that he had such a response, he felt caged in by her body as arms and legs entwined him though he enjoyed the matter immensely. He was aided in his thrusts, she pulling down against him to get him deeper into her, and to move even quicker against her.

Quite clearly he enjoyed the rhythm that their bodies made together for he could feel his own pre-cum leaking out of his shaft as he felt her body clamp down against him, the buzzing sensation of friction almost too intense for him to control the surge of pleasure that arched over him.

He kept her on this high drawing it out as long as he could as she experienced her bliss. He did his best to hold back, struggling against the surge of his own release. His pace slowed, though it had not stopped given the fact that she would not allow that as much as he would have welcomed a brief respite in order to compose himself.

But then as the tip of his tentacle pressed into her rear he began to come at her quicker, the first thrust sending a shudder over his embedded member as she released yet again and with that he could hold back no longer, his essence flowing from his tip as the shaft at the end opened just enough to allow his node to swim out of his body amongst the torrent of cum into her own.

He throbbed against the tight squeeze of her body and with each throb more of his essence flowed into her passage until at last his hands fell upon her legs easing them from behind his back just enough to slip out of her, his central cock still dribbling his essence onto the floor but his cock had been replaced by two others as the smaller ones pressed together then back against her as the main one rested as it bobbed up and down with each beat of his hearts.

Nice. Though I am not quite down with you yet and I imagine that you are yet to be finished either.

His hands released her legs so that they could return to their former position, tentacles crept under her body to seize hold of her and left her upward from the ground as he rose slithering closer to a wall that he pressed her against as he pressed back inside her.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Lark cries out in pleasure as she peaks around his pulsing shaft, moving frantically against him.. not wanting the pleasure she feels to end.. her pleasure and his pleasure - both race through her body like electricity.

Aegir's climax only causes the gypsy to peak again, hear bent back as if she were screaming, but unable to get the breath to do so as his seed flows into her, filling her. Her body works to milk every drop from him it can.. her pussy clenching at his cock in an effort to keep him within her. When he withdraws, it is with an audible pop, and Lark sobs and whimpers in protest. A barely breathed "No... please.." escapes from her in ragged breaths.

The plea is soon answered though as the two smaller shafts press into her together, drawing another cry of pleasure from her, and her sheath starts contracting rhythmically again, sucking.. pulsing.. pulling at the tentacles. She moans as she is lifted up, pushed across the floor, and finally up against the wall - holding her there as he starts to fuck her again. Her eyes are glazed with lust and pleasure.. "Yes..oh yes...yes...!" she sobs, thrusting back eagerly, still wanting more even after the intense multiple orgasms she's already experienced.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:57 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next