View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:39 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Chances (for Aurora) 

Post Re: Chances (for Aurora)
Her pleasured cries delighted him further, filing his ears as he pulsed inside her. With her back pressed against the wall and chest against his he brought his tongue up against the side of her neck licking it as he felt the hardened tights of her breasts mash against him at the appex of each thrust back into her.

A tentacle worked it's way into her rear, a bare inch or two as it wiggled about her. His hands drawing down the length of her body, caressing her ribs as they went and ultimately seized a light hold against her hips as he thrust inside her.

He groaned at the feeling, the sound reminescent to that made by a person making it with their head submerged under water. You feel good around me. I'm glad I decided to check out what I sensed. A bit of business and pleasure at the same time my dear ...

He thrust into her deeply, or rather as deeply as his smaller cocks would allow him, the appendages elongating as he did so, his shafts stretching due to the elastic nature of his body. Then holding himself there within her he began to throb and contract with his shafts pulsing then contracting only to pulse again, press against her fully then contract.

Fingers pressed into her hips though as he began moving again, this time in a slow circular pattern.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Lark sobs and moans in pleasure as Aegir keeps fucking her.. and her hips start to thrust even faster against him as he starts to probe her ass as well.

"Don't stop.." she moans out as he holds inside her.. but then she cries out and her eyes go wide as she feels his cocks swelling and contracting inside her. "What...? Oh...Gods... how...oh...oh fuck..oh gods... gonna...gonna..." And then her voice turns into a wordless wail of pleasure as another orgasm starts washing over her in waves.

She groans as her body tries to spasm and tighten around him, just as his cocks expand inside her - making the sensations even greater. When he begins to move against her again, she gives another cry "Oh..gods... can't.. stop... cumming!!" she wails, her body orgasming again and again until she is in a state of continual climax around him.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:56 am

His cocks massaged by her body, her pleas within his ears brought him back to plunder her depths. His chest parted from her own just enough so that his hands could smooth over her impressive chest, lifting her breasts slightly then dropping them. Fingers rolled against her erect nipples in a clockwise pattern while he thrust into her, pressing her back into the wall.

Aegir could feel his cocks rubbing against the tip of his tentacle that was within her ass and shallowly moving in and out of it as he pumped into her. Her tightening body folded around him, forcing more of his essence out of himself as he burst once more inside her. He no longer thrust in and out of her but kept himself embedded in her, throbbing against her quivering depths, fingers still playing with her breasts before the tentacle inside her retracted and he slipped out of her again, letting her legs down to the ground once he did so.

He gazed down at her, bendind he brought his tongue against the side of her neck, his hands upon her hips he held her in his grasp for a moment then he tightened his hold against her as he flipped her around towards the wall.

A lone hand reaching around her to squeeze her breast, his central cock returning to the slit of her body as his tentacles parted her legs pulling each aside to make space for himself as he returned, just a bare inch that flowed in and out of her body, the squealching sound their bodies made as they came together was loud within his ears.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:25 am

The gypsy moans lustfully as Aegir plays with her swollen nipples, while fucking her with three tentacle-cocks at once. The continual massaging of her body around him though eventually draws his fluids into her again, making her cry out in even more intense pleasure.

A soft whimper of disappointment escapes her as he lowers her to the ground, and slips out of her body. The whimper turns into a gasp though as he turns her towards the wall - her hands instinctively reaching up to brace herself against the surface.

Triella moans again in pleasure as Aegir slides his main cock into her again - her pussy still spasming and gripping at the tiny penetration, as her orgasms haven't abated yet. The small depth of his penetration is enough to keep her body in its hightened state, without really satisfying her. The wet sucking sounds of her body clenching at his cock fill the room, as do the gypsy's soft sounds of lust and pleasure.

One thing is surely apparent - as incredibly sensitive as her lovely body is - her endurance is at least as equally exceptional.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:04 pm

A tentacle had still been holding up her top above her breasts, that was how he got at them anyway while another had her dress lifted up above her ass, his shaft squeezing itself into her crushing folds as he groaned out against the pressure that flowed over him.

A hand came up from her side where it was brushing against her skin only to grasp her hair as his fingers ran through it. He jerked her head back by her hair though he did not do so with any great deal of force.

Her endurance was superb and her cries like the finest music to his ears that brought him back to her, his central cock was throbbing and while he did not always do such he felt her unsatisfied state as he reached out to her mind, passing the time away with those shallow thrusts that he used in the meantime.

He cut off her ability to process pain, shutting down that region just incase, once that was done he drove more of himself into her sharply, tentacles against her hips pulling her back as all of his length buried itself into her.

He paused, gave her a moment to get use to the new sensation before he began to wildly press in and out of the tight sheath of her body that had been firmly entwined around him.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Aegir soon discovers that the petite gypsy is an amazing sexual creature.
In fact, were it not for her dangerous psionic abilities - it would be difficult to engineer a more perfect fuck-toy.

Every inch of her body responds to his touch, her hips thrusting against him, her back arching into the tentacle over her breasts. When he tugs on her hair, the sound that escapes her throat is one of hunger and need and pleasure, not pain or shock.

In fact, when his mind reaches into hers, he'll find that manipulation is unnecessary, as Lark's "pain receptors" actually route through her pleasure centers - so while she'll register pain - even that sensation will actually heighten the sensual creature's pleasure as well. So when he finally slams himself fully into her, Triella cries out at feeling the cock push against her cervix.. against.. and then through!

The gypsy cries out as her orgasms only intensify under the thorough assault, the powerful squeezing of her body growing faster as her juices begin squirting out all over the place around Aegir's thrusting cock. Lark is beyond having any idea of how many times she has cum for this monster - and it feels like he is just as tireless as she is.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Aegir could rapidly recover from most things given his high metabolism that coursed through his body. He was not tireless though and he assumed that he could not match her pace forever. Still, he did his best to keep up.

He did find it unnecceary to do anything at all to her, her mind engineered a little differently than most, he dwelt upon an idea briefly as his large cock slurped inside her, the tight feel of her body wrapped around him, luxirating him with the heat that radiated around his body.

She was quiet adapt at this, the sensation good and while he wouldn't mind keeping her he fathomed taking her back to Shokushu. Yet as a general rule he did not like to share his toys so to speak and he knew that keeping her all to himself would be next to impossible in that environment.

Lark ... you feel quiet good around me.

But he had what he wished for primarily and the rest was rather ... pleasant. A tentacle squeezed her breast as his fingers tightened around her hair as he thrust in and out of her body, his tongue soothingly brushing over the side of her neck as he licked upon it, another tentacle rounding her hip so that the tip circled her clit as he drilled himself into her.

You will make a fine recepticle.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Quote:
Lark ... you feel quiet good around me.

Lark groans softly at the creature's words within her mind.. her body tightening briefly in response.
She tries desperately not to think about how good he feels inside her in response - but then, her body doesn't lie even if she tries to with her mind.

And her body is very responsive to his touch.. her sheath squeezing at him in pleasing pulses, her nipples hardening as the tentacles squeeze her breast, whimpers of lust coming from parted lips as the tongue runs along the throbbing pulse in her neck.

Quote:
You will make a fine recepticle.

And at that thought, the gypsy's head snaps back and her eyes go wide in panic and fear. At the same time though, the tentacle on her clit sends her screaming into her most powerful climax yet. It WAS the tentacle wasn't it.. she couldn't respond that way because... no.. she wouldn't want.... she shakes her head violently in denial.

Eventually she gets enough breath to gasp out a question.. even though she quivers in apprehension at the answer. "Recepticle??? For... what?" she moans breathlessly.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:44 pm

A shudder lances over his body at the feel of her. He could sense that she was attempting to block the truth from her mind but her body cannot lie. He feels it responding to his every touch, her body squeezing him, attempting to suck the very life out of him as he exploded once more inside her, the walls of her body tightening even further about him.

He registers her panic though as her eyes go wide. Yet he remains firmly embedded in her, leaking inside her as he throbs within her with each beat of his hearts more of his seed enters into her. His tongue still sliding over her neck gingerly as she utters her question as there was no need for him to brake away from her to answer.

Hands reaching up now as his fingers seized her erect nipples only to gently twist them as his tentacles squeezed her large tits. There is no need to be alarmed ... it has already been done, though I can easily undo it if I wish. Your psionic capabilities have potential, more than the inhibitors back on Shokushu I might add. There is nothing hampering your growth as is the case with others and I am curious as to how your abilities may be augment by my node.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:32 am

The gypsy cries out as Aegir explodes within her again - sending her over the edge into another climax of her own. She sobs as she leans back against the wall, practically limp - having lost count of how many orgasms she's had already. Despite that though, her sheath still seems hot and ready as it keeps stroking and milking Aegir's cock inside her.

Lark's cries are renewed again as he twists her nipples while squeezing her breasts, as yet another climax wracks her seemingly inexhaustible body.. leaving her gasping and whimpering in the afterglow of so much pleasure.

"Don't... understand." she gasps out breathlessly. "What... node? Why? Already... too... sensitive.." she groans as she remains pinned helplessly to the wall.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:06 pm

He stills inside her as she explodes again, the sensitivity shooting through him almost too great to bare at this stage. He feels his tight channel sweeping over him as she displays the first signs of fatigue to him, of course her body shows no signs in letting up but he knew for certain that he did not have anywhere near her stamina.

He slipped out of her, a tentacle streaking to her clit as he did so, it rubbing against the nub as her question contained all the uncertainty that he could feel going through her brain and while he had toyed with the idea early on about keeping her in the dark about most things he found that it was a far more intresting prospect if she knew about her new found status and whether or not she would attempt to do anything about it.

[/i]You have the pleasure my dear of having a node inserted into you ... a symbiote I suppose you would refer to it as it does not prey on you as it gestates. I can remove it but don't believe I shall for a few years now in the least.

I can channel my abilities through it and can even perceive what you do. It has a habit of giving subjects a spark of psionic potential but in your case I am uncertain if you will have superb psionic talents knowing already about the basics of tapping into such potential or if it will allow you to access abilities you have yet to possess. We shall see, I am curious though as I have never passed on a node to a psionic creature before.
[/i]

He was still playing with her breasts, tentacles collapsing about them as his fingers brushed against her nipples as he made his explanation to her.

Character Listing

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:50 am

Triella moans as Aegir at last withdraws from her, which finally lets her climaxes start to ebb - although the fact that he keeps playing with her clit and nipples doesn't let her body relax entirely.

But it is enough to allow the gypsy to finally concentrate again, and she turns to glare angrily at Aegir.

"Take... it.... out!" she says fiercely - as Lark unleashes her last 'secret' that she had been hiding. Her empathic abilities may have heightened her physical sensitivity to amazing levels. But it turns out that the relationship works both ways - as her physical responses also strengthen her psionic abilities. A fact Aegir discovers as she 'shatters' the 'lock' he had put on her empathic gifts. Only the fact that he is in tune with her thoughts gives him warning that she is preparing another 'psi-electric' projection.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:51 am

Forewarned had been forearmed, since he knew the attack was coming his limbs drew back from her, his mind simultaneously reaching out to grasp her so that she would be unable to move towards him to attack.

His mouth tendrils swayed as he regarded her for a moment, impressed that she had enough will left to counteract his talents. In the future he would have increased his mental hold upon her. So use to dealing with non psionic creatures he had not clamped down on his gifting and only imagined that he would learn the answer to this question eventually when he next encountered her.

I shall, in time, but first you will have to deal with matters and see how that works out for you first. Thanks for the warning in what you intended, best keep you secured until I'm a good distance. Tell Goro I'll seehim around. He turned away, beginning to slither away intending on putting some distance between her and him.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Aegir may be able to back away from Triella - but that doesn't stop her psi-electric attack, although it is considerably weaker without the physical contact.

She manages to take one step forward though before he puts her in a mind-lock, paralyzing her arms and legs.

As he slithers away, she screams helplessly. "Get back here you son of a bitch!! Take this parasite out of me, or I'll kill you!! I swear I'll fry every nerve in your body next time!!!" And she might just be able to carry out her threat if the node increases her powers.. as the node had nothing to do with her breaking his 'grip' -- that was just her own energy recharging as a result of their sexual encounter.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:32 am

Now that would be counter productive Aegir spoke into her mind as she stepped forward before getting locked into place. He was aware of what she was planning on doing, his mind altering her own in that instant, dominating her own only in that he changed her choice from electrical damage to fire so that when he had felt it wash over him it was far more bareable. His mouth tendrils twitched as he regarded her with those cold white eyes of his, eyes that dipped over her body.

Telekinetically he brought his touch against her breasts as he gazed at her. Now, that wasn't nice at all. The node will not help you against me, I am exempt from psionic attacks, save for telepathy and even then only if I allow it to work.

But if you behave, perhaps I'll take the node out of you in a few years. You desiring my death before hand is amusing and does change things significantly so it will make those years rather interesting.
He seemed to show little concern for her threat, or rather saw it as a way to change to hum drum existant that the years would bring.

Character Listing

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next