View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 So delicious! (Diana,Wyrm) 

Oh yes indeed, the "tongue" did the trick. She was emitting such an ammount of mixed emotions a healthy monster feeding upon them might get drunk by delight. This crys out for more!

While the obvious danger shown by the monsters tongue catches most of the girls "interest" another type of tentacle enters the fray. It ends in something that´s close to a hand, but broad and a bit oversized with only three small fingers and a thumb. As the snakelike thin ones have made their way up along the girls marvellous legs they have reached an area that needs some special kind of treatment. So the hand-tentacle follows up the two, reaches under the girls skirt, placing itself upon her ass.
It´s large enough to span both cheeks, fingers spread and so it does. Slowly and with determined strength the hand starts kneading those nicely rounded globes. The only embarrasment encountered here is the little panty, but thats something the pathfinding snake-tentacles can deal with. Slipping underneath the silken fabric, coiling around and swishh, with a little pull it´s out of the way. So there is nothing to hinder the hand from kneading and tickling as it wishes. Nothing ecxcept from a monsters curiousity.
Now that these panties are gone some places of special interest are revealed!
(immediately investigated by an eye mounted on a stalklike tentacle^^)

Thu May 10, 2007 12:08 pm

With a small gasp, Diana tired to escape fom the new tentecle, all though, it was beginning to feel nice, and she couldn't help from showing it, a slight pink blush appearing. Her body began going against her, it was enjoying it more than her mind was, and there was no way she could control it...

~Diana Collier~

Thu May 10, 2007 5:23 pm

A new kind of flavour gets stronger and stronger. Now we are getting down to the roots as the girls mind gets overruled by the utmost basics. I´m used to this taste, but seldomly it´s that strong - and in such an early stage - a true marvel!
So I keep on working the way I´ve choosen as the risk of an escape of this morsel is getting less threatening my alertness drops in a similar rate.

As the "hand" keeps on stimulating the "tongue" comes in to play once more, now getting in touch with the silken skin of the girls breasts, painting circles upon the uncovered sweetness, only to get disturbed by the bra she still wears.

Thu May 10, 2007 5:44 pm

Diana shut her eyes and gritted her teeth, her mind was really hating this, but her body wasn't, she was become more and more aroused, she was even starting to like it once more, and her body was winning, spreading thoughts to her mind...

~Diana Collier~

Tue May 15, 2007 11:47 am

Just once more the sharp claw comes in to play, a tiny little cut and the bra is done with. This dangerous tool now vanishes back in to the huge withering body. It´s too dangerous to let it flail around uncontrolled when things are going to get a bit messy ^^

So now the long tongue-phallus can uncover those marvellous breasts, painting it´s slimy circles upon them without any hindrance. There will be a time coming when this tentacle has to uncover the little secret of her gritted teeth. Why she keeps her mouth so stubbornly shut? Sure this will lead to one more delicious aspect, but let´s not forget about the "hand"
Kneading the voluptous assets of the girls rear has made me curious about the opportunitys given down below there. Just as a thing done without intention one of the "fingers" slides in to Dianas ass, probing very carefully, sneaking in and out, always on the search for another tasty feeling this may cause.

Tue May 15, 2007 1:07 pm

Diana gasped, as the finger pushed itself inside her, this caused her to open her eyes and mouth once more, seeing the horrible thing infront of her, she tried to struggle once more...

~Diana Collier~

Wed May 16, 2007 8:41 am

Ading to the delightful tastes this girl makes me smile. Se´s so predictable. But to be honest, that´s one of the major reasons that makes hunting these girls so much fun. Now that she´s asking fo, she shall have something to taste too.

Just as if the "tongue" had been waiting for this moment, it moves with speed and determination, making it´s way up to the girls mouth. Her slightly partet lips are such a strong lure!
With a strong push it slides in, passing lips and the pearly teeth of the young beauty. Jeah, here there is an equal partner to play around with, the girls little tongue.

Sat May 19, 2007 10:10 am

Diana was suprised how fast it had gotten into her mouth, she tried pushing it out with her own tounge, it wasn't working as well as she had hoped it would have, if anything, she thought she might even make it worse for herself, kind of like egging it on...

~Diana Collier~

Sat May 19, 2007 10:20 am

So that´s what she´d been up to. To be honest the sensation I felt when she tried pushing me out of her mouth again was great. Not only that she was offering me a great meal, she also makes me feel good. Hmmm, that´s nice.

The monster pushes on with his actions (grin) chasing around the girls tongue - a process that makes this strange phallus loose some slime - and also drilling deep in to her with his finger, searching for whatever it may find. Hey wait, isnt there another orifice down there?

Sat May 19, 2007 11:20 am

Diana tried harder to push out the thing in her mouth, then it secreted something, she thought she was just making it feel good, but she continued to try... The finger violating her ass, was starting to feel better then before, having more of an effect on her,pushing her closer and closer towards the edge.

~Diana Collier~

Sat May 19, 2007 12:04 pm

I can taste something special, a hint towards a really graeat thing to happen. It´s astonishing, but deep inside this girl a real tornado of feelings is brewing up. How can this be? Looks as if some actions I´ve taken lately have caused this, so let´s see if I can make this storm brake loose.

Led by the eyestalk two of the monsters fingers start to make their way in to the girls cunt, slow but with determined strength. The one that had probd her ass slides out, only to be replaced by the hands thumb. Thus done, the fingers start to interact, trying to rub against the thumb wich is separated from them now by just a few thin layers of muscle and skin - all the while they are sliding in and out and in...

Sat May 19, 2007 1:35 pm

This was an even greater push, with the hand's fingers working Simultaneously, and the way it was doing it, she was basicly standing at the edge, edging over, little by little... The tounge in her mouth wasn't helping her, getting her more exited than before, whatever this thing was doing, it was good at it...

~Diana Collier~

Sat May 19, 2007 7:50 pm

The flood of emotions this simple little being emanates is simply extraordinary. I´m so overcharged with energy that the initial surge to feed upon her has long been lost. By now it´s the action that takes place that has my full focus. Sure, it´s delicious to taste her emotions, but I wish to understand what makes her act this way. What causes this turmoil?
By the way, now that I don´t just "eat" I recognize that I really like the signals my senses send to my cortex. Especially the strange treatment this penile tentacle recieves by her tongue - that´s really good!

The monsters actions keep on going. The "tongue" is more or less inactive as it recieves enough treatment to be stimulated sufficiently, but the fingers are getting more and more agitated. They stir and rub, even elongate to probe the depth of the girls channels, trying to find out if she reacts different upon getting touched this or that way.

Sat May 19, 2007 11:00 pm

Diana continued the pushing with her tounge, believing that it might eventualy leave her mouth, but the fingers were getting to her, and then, they pushed her over the edge, her body suddering as she cums...

Moaning, she continues to push out the tounge...

~Diana Collier~

Sun May 20, 2007 12:02 am

Hmmm yes, that´s the taste I´ve been looking for. This irresistible rush, no other emotion tastes that good, almost addictive!
My fingers keep on working as long as it takes for her to reach her peak and to calm down again, not as hard as they´ve done at first, just enough to slow down the ebbing of this climax. To savour these fine emotional outbursts almost captures me completely, so I almost noticed too late that I´m going to loose much of the just gained energy in trade.
The things her tongue do to my penile tentacle do have an effect too, much to my surprise (well, I´m not such kind of a professional than the other monsters around here^^).

All in a sudden, the monsters "tongue" starts to shudder and with a speedy move it retracts from your mouth - success!

Well....
Not really.

Just inches away from your face it starts to cum too, spouting hot jisms of sperm, once, twice, again and again, splattering your face, hair, breasts all over and over.
This stuff isn´t only hot and sticky, emanating stench as it normally would, it makes your skin itch and grow goosebumps. It´s almost as if this sperm is charged with electricity. It doesn´t hurt (at least not much) instead it takes away all the strain and all the dumbness of the tiring long day, makes you feel fresh and energized, hypercharged, strong.

The strange monster growls and howls.

"Yrch!"

"That has not been planned."

The teeth-glistening maw gets closer and you can hear a deep rolling growl from the beast.

"Hmmm.. but it looks good"
(You can see something like a grin)

"... and I think you deserved this. Youve been an extraordinary dinner."

some of the tentacles flail around aimlessly, hissing and crackling like whips

"..so I guess....no, I´m sure..(another grin)...we will meet again pretty one!"

Tue May 22, 2007 11:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next