View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 at the beach (for Mille and a monster) 

Mille's eyes opened wide as she looked up at her captor...then down again. He was big. Bigger than she'd thought before. Apparently he hunched a bit. She sighed to herself. Of course the damn thing was big. They were all big, apparently. She wondered to herself silently why it was that she couldn't encounter a nice, small monster for once, one that she could laugh at, stomp on, and leave twitching in the dust behind her... Her musing was interrupted as the creature spoke to her. A meal? That couldn't be good. She felt panic rise up inside, but calmed herself quickly. Screaming wouldn't do her any good, she'd found that out after her first few days. No one ever came to the rescue.

Instead she glared down at the thing. "You just try it. I'll choke you dead on the way down. No way in hell am I just gonna let you eat me, bastard!" She gave another kick at the thing...missing miserably, apparently a touch too far away for her legs to reach it. She glared again. "That's pretty gross, you know. Didn't anyone teach you it's impolite to drool? and besides which, it makes you look like an imbecile." Once again, Mille was in a fine fury, and once again, she was speaking without taking into consideration that this thing was half again her size and was talking about meals while it held her. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she made the connection that this could lead to an unfavorable chain of cause and effect, but at the moment, she hardly cared.

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:32 pm
Profile YIM

Again he paid no attention to the girth of her words. Only her tone. That defiant nature was what made some of them a delightfully exquisite cocktail for their 'other' consumption...especially when in the end they almost always softened.

" I think you misunderstand. I'm not looking at you as food."

His tentacles introduced themselves to the girl, moving in again without any other further goading from him. They ran themselves through the length of her body, encompassing anything that might be of special significance. They took in through sense her breasts...well rounded, smooth and soft to the touch, feeling like they could fit in very well inside the monster's grasp. IN fact they would be a bit small for his very large grasp, since his hands were, well, almost gargantuan.

And her pussy, that treasure trove which almost all 'pirates' would like to kill and die for...ah, yes, so soft. Almost too perfect. A very well-made 'meal' indeed.

Best of all, she was still vaguely sensitive after experiencing such a wonderful orgasm at the hands of the other girl.

" I'm talking about you being a whole other 'meal'."

The monster had by now stopped drooling, and instead had focused his emotions onto his eyes, which by now hinted something that the girl did not very much want indeed.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:43 am
Profile YIM

The massive blob laughed loudly as his long tongue continued to squeeze and wrap around the young girl's hips and waist, tasting her sweet skin as he bound the young girl tight to the sand. As his thick tentacles around her wrists and ankles kept her bound tight, two other thick tentacles extended out from his body and quickly lashed around her breasts, still covered by her thin bikini top. The thick tentacles squeezed and massaged her soft flesh through the thin fabric, allowing Cukoo to see her hard tits poking against the bikini. A loud laugh echoed through the air as Cukoo said, "you look absolutely delicious, my dear."

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:34 pm

His eyes. The creature's eyes...they had that gleam in them. She understood what he meant by 'meal' now and shuddered a bit. Was that the sole purpose of this island? To ravage girls like her? And what for, anyway? "God, I can't wait til I graduate..." She muttered to herself, wanting very badly to be off this island forever. Her thoughts were interrupted yet again by her captor as he ran several tentacles over her body. She blushed and growled at him. "C...cut that out!"

He apparently didn't listen, however, as the things continued to slip and slide over her, touching her everywhere...and the whole time, that gaze wandered over her body, seeming to catalog every inch of her small, pert frame. It felt odd to be looked at that way, and she wasn't at all sure she liked it. "Just...just put me down, already! Leave me alone!" Feeble attempt, she knew. Utterly pointless. These things didn't listen to their victims. They just took from them. She looked back over her shoulder, concerned for how Kimmy was faring, and saw that she was in a similar situation, pressed against the sand with appendages roaming her body. Things weren't looking good....

Mille Greensbaron

Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:53 am
Profile YIM

"nnnnghhhh stop!!" I scramed out as I struggled more agasint the sand as his tantacles a massaged gasint my breasts through my bikini topas my nipples grow hard "ohhhhh stop it right now!" I tried anyway I could get my self free as I scream I looked over at Mille seeing she couldn't get free either "fuck!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:00 am

Now as the events transpired with as little distractions as possible, Kouzakai took the time to find a safe, secure spot for his victim. He couldn't risk someone seeing them like this on the beach.

He surveyed a small rock formation, in which he knew they could hide behind. He started to carry his prey towards it, letting his tentacles keep her occupied.

He began to pay more attention on her supple breasts, running tentacles across them with increasing volume and familiarity. He delighted in their shapes...like half-cut really large oranges, perfectly round, and becasue of the attentions given to them, once more her nipples were poking hard through her suit. As if the fabric did not strain with the task of containing them secluded, now they were also being stretched due to his ministrations.

Some of those tentacles had gone below as well, and had begun to rub against her bare pussy. In the spur of actions that happened earlier the girl Mille had forgotten to put on her bikini bottom...and this worked just fine for a monster such as him.

As if he wasn't really lucky enough earlier, the crag seemed to hide a small lagoon, perfect for hiding something as large as him, and for getting lost energies back. There was also an abundance of aquatic plants and moss all around...perfect for laying something down.

Ah, Neptune must have favored him since the start.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:53 am
Profile YIM

Out of the corner of his eye, Cukoo could see the one called "Mille" being pulled away by the other creature into a small lagoon. Not wanting to turn his back on the other creature, the massive blob lifted the well bound girl in front of him into the air and began to carry her towards the small lagoon, continuing to squeeze her breasts through the thin fabric of her bikini top.

As Cukoo carried the young girl closer towards the other creature and Mille, his long tongue began to press inbetween her bound legs, rubbing and pressing against her sex lips through the front of her bikini bottom. Cukoo could taste her sweet juices through the thin fabric as the end of his tongue grinded inbetween her legs.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:39 am

I screamed as I kicked and wiggled as the monster was draging me to where the other monster was taking Mille as my jucies would drip more and making a dark spot in my bottom as I bit my lip "stop!!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:30 am

Mille moaned softly as the creature's tendrils explored her body a little more enthusiastically. She quickly bit down on her lip...then offered a soft squeak of dismay as he began to carry her off in a random direction. She looked back to Kim, noting her friend wasn't faring much better than she, her assailant's tendrils doing a similar number on her body. "Kimmy..." she said, but couldn't think of what to say next. She was stuck between either telling the girl to stay strong or screaming at the creature to leave her alone, and quite frankly, wasn't sure that either would listen to her. Kim because of her state at the moment, and the creature because...well, that was obvious enough.

They were out of sight before she came to a decision, however, and Mille found herself in the shallows with her own attacker, still bound by him. She looked down and saw the miniature lagoon. It would have been lovely and made the experience more interesting if it had been under other circumstances....say, something along the lines of someone who WASN'T attempting to raper her...someone human would be nice too! She sighed softly, looking down at the lovely setting somewhat bitterly. "I don't suppose you'd be willing to just leave me here, alone?"

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:56 pm
Profile YIM

" Ah, but what would that make me then? I'm sorry my dear." An evil cackle met the young girl as she was set down rather roughly amongst the shallows of the waters.

Kouzakai surveyed his catch, and looked longingly at everything the girl had to offer. The way her firm, young globes moved as he roughly laid her down, the way she was splayed on the ground...that was everything for the monster, and more. He drooled over the prize that had him waiting for something.

His tentacles started moving once he had gone out of his reverie, and started to spread the girl even more obscenely. His tentacles teasingly flayed themselves against the tips of the girl's nipples, contact against the water once again hardening them finely.

" Ah, yes. You might not like it but your body says otherwise."
He smiled evilly. " Succumb to your desires, foolish girl."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:32 am
Profile YIM

Cukoo's rough tongue pressed and grinded harder inbetween the girl's legs, tasting the sweet juices flowing from her body. "Looks like you and your friend were having some fun. Allow me to give you some... release," said the massive blob, as his tongue began to slightly penetrate her tight sex through the thin fabric.

The thick tentacles around her breasts began to squeeze and tighten faster, lifting her breasts high off her chest with each squeeze and nearly tearing the thin fabric of her bikini top. Cukoo gazed down at the lovely girl before him as her hard tits poke against the small top, ready to burst free at any moment.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:11 pm

I screamed louder and moaned as well as my nipples were just poking out agasint my top and my jucies flow out of my bottom as I struggled more "stop you fucking blob!" I say while letting out another moan "I don't want to get any kind of releases form the likes of you so let us go!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:01 am

She gave a soft squeak as she was plopped rather unceremoniously down on a pile of kelp and seaweed in the water, grateful for the presence of the soft plants to cushion her landing. The impact made her breasts jiggle softly, and the cold water played its cruel trick on her peaks, causing them to harden almost instantly. Damn cold water...

"Nnn...no..." Mille replied with a soft moan as the monster spread her out, exposing her soft frame for his viewing pleasure. She wriggled a bit, trying to escape his grasp...then gave a soft cry as his tentacles began to flicker and smack gently at her nipples. She blushed softly, realizing that she was actually pushing her breasts out towards the gently lashing appendages, as though offering them a better shot at her pink buds. She heard Kimmy cry out further off, and started to struggle again, anxious with worry over her friend, trying to tell herself that she wasn't enjoying what was happening to her right then..."Kimmy..." She said softly, arching again as the tendrils continued to play with her breasts.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:58 pm
Profile YIM

This was turning into the way of the monster very quickly. It always did turn that way, but in a few rare times, the response is instantaneous. Take this situation for instance.

The monster was right about the girl being still fresh from her arousal. After a few flickers and a few nips from him, she was instantly thrusting herself out as if to help him further gain access to her young form. Her nipples had that desired effect on them, mainly because of the cold stillwater that was contained in the lagoon. Kouzakai flashed a dark smile at the proceedings.

On his side the same thing was happening to the two other 'lovebirds'. He could not care less though...as long as he wasn't getting disturbed, he did not mind sharing the place. After all if they would not help each other out who would help them.

Later on the tentacles disappeared, only to be replaced by more forceful hands which imposed the will of the ravager on his poor, hapless victim. Finger trapped tiny pink nubs in between them, rolling and kneading the objects as if they were delightful playthings. This seemed to have an even greater effect that the tentacles and the girl's response was that her nipples hardened even more...impossibly...and grew even more sensitive than before.

Must be hell.

Dejected tentacles flung themselves downstairs. As some of their partners held the captive wide open, they themselves flung to every bit of skin they could cover...and began to stroke and caress, traversing her wide opened treasures for the first time.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:33 am
Profile YIM

Cukoo laughed at the young girl's protest. "I believe you need some release with the fun you were just having with your friend over there," laughed the massive blob as his thick tentacles continued to squeeze and tighten around her soft breasts. Suddenly, two thin tentacles extended out from Cukoo's mouth and lashed around the small strings to her bikini top, slowly untying it from her body. Another loud laugh filled the air as Cukoo let the thin strings drop to the side of the girl's body, with only gravity holding the top onto her breasts as they were squeezed over and over again.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next