View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Private Performance (for Ryu) 

Post A Private Performance (for Ryu)
Ishtar smiled she had the managed to get the theatre for herself today. She was preparing for a role for a play that was taking place in the Roaring 20's. The blue haired girl had not gotten the lead role, but was one of the supporting role. Still she would have her own dance routine, and that was exciting. She had been working hard on it all week and she was sure she now had it nailed.

So much so the young woman wanted it to show it off the her lovely redhead girlfriend, Ryu. She had invited her knight to come down from to give a personal performance for her. The blue haired actress was dressed up as a flapper complete with a black fringe bra top with a matching skirt. To complement the outfit, she wore a pair of black gloves and some thigh high fishnet stockings. A cute feathered head piece was on her head also had a black boa to complete the look of a flapper. She hoped that Ryu would like it.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:27 am

Post Re: A Private Performance (for Ryu)
Ryu wanted to flatten out the blouse and skirt of her uniform, appear as flawless as possible for her blue haired lover because this was such a special occasion. Even on her way to the theatre she was invited to she kept up her efforts if not doubled them, two golden and magical flowers in her hair, also a tiny gift from home economics in her left hand. Knowing that Ishtar had a fondness for the stage, she could take a guess as to what she would witness once she arrived.

It's always been hard to guess when they'd see each other again, explaining the redhead's excitement. To her surprise the theatre seemed empty as she entered, her gaze then travelled upon the seats reserved for the audience as she approached the stage with slow steps but stopped midway. Calling out to someone seemed the most reasonable thing to do, her princess was waiting and she would not disappoint her by being late. "Ishtar? You there?"

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Ishtar heard her knight call out for her, it was at that moment that the young actress decided to start the music. The music was inspired by the Roaring twenties but was made specifically for the play. The young woman waited a moment for the music to start before she jumped on to the stage. The flapper immediately began her dance routine and effortless moving around the stage. Ishtar felt incredible as she moved in time with the music and hit all her marks. If she could do put on the same performance for a crowd she could make sure the play was a hit.

Of course she was not doing this for a crowd, she was dancing for an audience of one. But that one was more than enough for the blue haired princess. It was the her special knight, the beautiful red head, Ryu. It was then that she decided to change up her dance routine a bit. The young woman smiled as she continued to dance, perhaps with a bit more sway of her hips as she made her way to her lover.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:17 am

All of a sudden music started playing, the theme unknown to her. However, she was pleasantly surprised as Ishtar stepped onto the stage, taking a moment to look upon the young woman's costume. Ryu couldn't put the costume anywhere, perhaps from the beginning of the last century, but she had to admit, it looked absolutely gorgeous on her beloved princess. The dance, however, was the most interesting part and the redhead almost considered taking a seat to keep watching from there, but she was way too drawn to the performance.

A shy smile came across her face as she noticed the subtle change in the girl's motions, adding a little appeal to those lovely hips. It was doubtful they'd let anyone take an erotic part in a play, but it made Ryu feel more special than any other because this was designed only for herself. Whatever Ishtar was doing, the audience was obviously pleased by it as her smile broadened, even more now that the dancer was coming a little closer.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:17 pm

Ishtar continued to do her erotic dance as she moved towards her audience. Soon the blue haired flapper had closed the distance to her red headed knight. She looked absolutely lovely with those twin gold flowers in her hair. The young woman began to ad lib more of her dance as she lifted her one of her legs into the air as she smiled at her lover. Then after showing of her lovely legs she just as quickly she put it down again. It was then that idea popped into her head.

The young woman seductively lifted her boa from her neck and put it playfully around the redhead neck. Ishtar then stepped back and blew her lover a kiss. As if part of her routine, the blue haired girl turned away from her lover and began to sway back and forth as she moved away. Then she looked over her shoulder to see Ryu's reaction. Ishtar smiled as she did so as she never felt so sexy in her whole life.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:30 am

Little did Ryu do as her friend was teasing her with the motions of her body, red eyes traced along every inch of the blue haired beauty, the elegance and flexibility she moved her legs with turned out to be quite alluring. The woman came awfully close as the boa was put around her neck, however she allowed Ishtar to be in control here as it must have been her intention from the very beginning. As she turned and walked away, skillfully swaying back and forth, Ryu could only stand and stare, regard how her lover hasn't turned any less seductive.

She had been roused by a beautiful smile, it was thrilling to say the least, the knight growing more and more excited throughout this. A blush adorned her face as if she was admiring something she shouldn't have looked at, clearing her throat as she was caught red-handed, enjoying this to the fullest. Using the opportunity, she reached out towards a close chair, hastily putting her things on it before returning her attention to Ishtar. She would lean back and enjoy, this dance was performed by her princess and she wouldn't interrupt it.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Ishtar caught the blush that her knight showed, her face starting to match her fine red hair. The young actress smiled as Ryu took a seat nearby, absolute caught up in Ishtar's performance. Ishtar winked as she continued to move her hips in time with the music. Slowly she reached behind her back and began to undo her bra top. Soon the young woman's back was completely exposed to her red headed lover. Ishtar then turned towards her audience of one and began the next stage of her dance.

The young woman dance became slightly more complicated as she made her way back to Ryu's seat. One hand was holding up her bra as she made her way to her knight, while the other moved in time with the music. Occasionally the two arms would swap jobs, but Ishtar made it seemless as she one hand came off the garment as soon as the other touched it. Slowly and erotically the blue haired seductress made her way to her audience of one. It was then that both hands reached up and held on to the bra.

Ishtar winked at her lover just before she through her garment over the red head's head. Before the knight could remove the bra, the princess turned her back towards Ryu again. She had her arms crossed over her breasts even as she began to sway with the music once more. The young woman made her way back up on stage, even as she prepared for her ad libbed finale.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:37 am

Ryu would have loved to get out of the seat and let her hands roam across those wonderful curves, trace past her lover's charming hips and simply dig her fingers into that sexy ass of hers. Every sway seemed to point out more of the woman's most precious body, rising the enjoyment the audience experienced.

Once more however she learned that it paid off to be patient. She looked up at her princess with bright eyes, falling prey to the act of seduction, anticipating to see what was hidden underneath the cloth she would take off any moment. Ryu was turned down as it was playfully tossed over her head, as she could finally remove it her personal dancer was already on her way back to the stage.

She couldn't help but smile as her eyes settled on Ishtar's hips again. Sure, she was denied a little extra pleasure, but it was all part of a naughty play the princess set up for her knight. Ryu settled back in the padded seat, having a perfect view from the middle of the first line.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:28 pm

The blue haired actress could here the music pick up the pace as it moved towards the finale. With her back facing her audience, the young woman began to slowly began to slide down her skirt. It slowly made it way down her thighs and then down to her knees. She blew a kiss to her red headed knight as it skirt moved down to her feet. The flapper lifted one leg out of the skirt and raised high into the air to once again to give her audience a view of her lovely leg. As she put her leg down again, her foot in the skirt kicked lightly out of the way.

The music was now approaching the finale, the actress launched herself into a dance not really caring about how little she was wearing. It was an erotic dance one that emphasized her curves as she made her way closer to Ryu. The young woman hopped off the stage and landed on the ground with all the grace she could summon. It was then that the blue haired flapper began to spin and spin as she was going through the end of her routine. As it ended she was wound up close to her red headed knight. Just as the music stopped, she stopped and sat down in her lovers arms. It was the perfect way to end the routine a princess, in her knight's lovely arms. So what do you think? Ishtar said as she tried to catch her breath.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:53 am

This couldn't have been any better, having a beautiful woman dance for her while she did expose more of her young skin, guided by the music, putting both passion and joy into her performance. As Ishtar eventually finished, there wasn't much to reply as Ryu was caught up in the moment. "Wow .. I mean .. Absolutely flawless."

Her eyes wandered about the woman in her arms now as she was keeping her close, an arm wrapped around her back, the other holding her legs, both making contact with bare skin, the simple idea sent sparks of excitement through Ryu. Little did her princess wear, a pair of gloves, stockings and her panties, literally the only garment that concealed something. Furthermore she looked upon those luscious breasts, the delightful pair caused her to stare for a moment before her eyes returned to her lover's.

"Allow me to sum it up for you, princess. That was probably the sexiest performance I have ever been able to witness in my entire life." A smile appeared on her face. "And I have to admit that I grew quite excited by the way you moved your hips, if hearing that does not bother my highness."

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:45 pm

Ishtar was happy the praise from her knight. Nothing would please me more than you say that. The actress was hoping to amaze and seduce her audience with her dance and it looked like her performance had exceeded her expectations. I kinda of thought about today and decided that I would give you a special show. So if you like more I can provide more for my knight. Ishtar giggled a bit more. Of course, I don't have too much more to reveal and you may not want to let me go. She had teased her lover a bit, but she hoped she had goated the beautiful red head into action. That being said I must say you absolutely stunning today.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:48 am

"Please don't make me blush even more." Ryu pulled Ishtar just a little closer, getting a better hold of her as her head leaned towards her princess. Instead of going for a kiss she decided it was her turn to tease, drifting off to her lover's neck where she remained, merely an inch away from actually touching it. "You smell amazing .. " Taking in the scent she found there she breathed out softly against her lover's neck, brushed against it with her lips for a moment only to return to her comfortable sitting position.

"Milady, seeing that you aren't exposed to any threat I'd truly love you to provide 'more'. But do not return to the stage, I have to keep an eye on you." The knight loosened her grasp on her princess a bit, watching her dance had inflamed her desire to play with her a bit more. Ryu started to develop her own plans, at least about the matter of getting her hands on Ishtar.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Ishtar smiled as her lover pulled her a bit closer, she could feel the warmth of the red head as body pressed against the somewhat underdressed flapper. The blue haired actress could feel the warm breath on her neck, as it seemed that knight savored the moment being so close to her princess. Ishtar was happy that Ryu seemed to be enjoying as much or more than she did, the young woman let out a soft moan as she felt her lover's lip brush ever so slightly against her neck.

Do not return to the stage? Ishtar asked innocently, unaware what her lover was planning. She could feel her knight loosen her grasp on her a little. Then what can I do to entertain you?

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:37 pm

"Let's say .. I'd like to have a rather in-depth view of things." Once more her eyes did roam about the woman's breasts, she could have held her princess like this for hours, just sitting there, but she had to face it. This was a theatre and not a comfortable bed where they'd spend all day. Still, she had to repay her lover for having the courage to dance for her in a public location. "So why don't you get up and relieve yourself of those panties? Not to mention I expect it to be entertaining." Ryu smiled softly, she wasn't too serious about giving orders, Ishtar wasn't her plaything after all and the day was still comparably young.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:09 am

Ishtar smiled as her knight requested her to remove her panties. As requested, the flapper stood up taking a moment to stretch to build the up the tension and excitement. The blue haired actress began to move slowly to imaginary beat into her head. Her hips swayed as her hands to moved through the air as for a few moments before they moved to her hips. Slowly she pulled down her panties until they were halfway down her legs. It was then that that she moved her hips again causing the panties to drop to the floor. The young woman then kicked her panties to her knight as she moved into a finishing pose of her dance, allowing her lover to see everything.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next