View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Dedication (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Dedication (for Minerva)
As she turned she got her shield up just quick enough to deflect a bite as one of the heads lunged in at her, another recoiled back to avoid her sword thrust. Next came the whipping tail as it flicked it towards her but being aware of that threat she was able to avoid the same fate that Jason had suffered.

Still it pressed in, hissing heads feinting and recoiling as best as they could until it stuck from multiple angels at once, several heads going low beneath her shield, a few above it and others toward her sides while others still attempted to gather the attention of her sword arm by feints against it. In that instant it showed that it was a little smarter than a mindless brute or at least had a small measure of cunning.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Minerva so far had been able to somehow avoid the creatures attacks, but they seemed to come from every direction. It was only the amazon's raw adrenalin that enabled her to keep up with the series of attacks, she wasn't sure what she was going to do when she got tired.

The creature continued to take advantage at every step, it seemed like she was always being flanked by at least two of the heads. Her shield could only block some of them away even as the rest force her back. All she seemed to do would be able to trade space for time, but both were beginning to run out. She could only hope that Thesus had managed to get Jason awake again and the two could defeat from behind.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:40 am

The creature seemed tireless as if each head had it's own energy supply and each rested sporadically while others sprang to attack. But Minevra could feel her time running out especially when there was a cliff overlooking the ocean some distance behind her, maybe a 100' or so.

More heads pressed in against her in various feints getting her to move this way and that right into a tail lash that whipped at her, her shield blocking the blow but the force of it lifting her off her feet and sending her sailing through the air a few feet where upon she landed on her back.

But still conscious she found that the thing was upon her at once, tentacles coming out of the sides of it's boy coming at her arms and legs while one head went to the cloth of her toga at her shoulder biting the cloth without harming the flesh beneath and taring it aside.

Character Listing

Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Minerva struggle as she found herself struggling to keep up with the the hydra's attacks as it continued to push her back. Soon the amazon found herself pinned near the edge of the cliff, she could imagine the rocks below would definitely be smashed against if she was continued to be forced to take one more step backwards. It was then that a fast movement grabbed her attention. The red head managed to get her shield up just in time as a tail came flying at her.

However, the act of putting up the shield only padded the blow a little as the young woman was thrown into the air. She came down in a particularly jarring landing, stunning the amazon in a minute. In that moment the hydra was upon on her currently helpless body. Suddenly tentacles shot out from the creature as her hands and legs were quickly bound up. A head reached down and bit her toga at the shoulder. The cloth stood little chance as it was ripped from her nubile body. No, Let me go!!!!

Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:09 pm

As she pleaded tentacles eased over the curve of her breast, wrapping around it as it squeezed. One head leaned down, it's tongue licking at her nipple. Other heads wrapped about her arms and legs pinning her to the ground, the teeth did not pierce her flesh but could now with little effort.

Another head tore more of the toga away from her until it was completely out of the way. That done it brought a tentacle between her thighs searching out her clit as it pressed against it and rubbed it back and forth, quick and forceful.

Character Listing

Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:54 am

The amazon could feel the tentacles begin to wrap around her orb and began to squeeze it. Minerva could only watch helplessly as one of the hydra heads reached down and began to lick at her nipple. The red head moaned as it did so, as the creature slowly was beginning to make her mound swell with arousal. Still the young woman struggled to get away, but with her arms and legs now pinned by the other hydra heads she was not able to even move. Yet another head ripped her toga apart until she was completely exposed to the creature advances. Minerva could only watch in fear as a tentacle reached down between her thighs. The young woman let out a loud moan as she felt the tentacle began to rub against her clit, doing its best to cause her flower to bloom.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:29 am

The hydra continued, the tentacle on her clit going faster just like the one against the slit of her body. Other pressed against her mounds. Aegir watched on looking at the scene as she moaned out and fought the grasp of heads holding her limbs in place to no avail.

Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly ...

Character Listing

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Minerva gasped and moaned as she could feel the tentacle pressing continued to play with her flower, forcing to into full bloom. It was getting worse for the poor amazon if that her swollen mounds had come quite sensitive to the continued advances of the tentacles. The young woman couldn't believe she was being slowly aroused by all this, even though she knew it was just an illusion.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:31 am

Sensing her thoughts swimming through her head, Aegir spoke into her mind though a hand now fell over her breast allowing fingers to peel over her nipple as they flickered against it while the hydra's tentacles continued to course over her breasts.

What makes you think that this isn't real? All that mattered, he supposed, was that it was real enough in her mind.

Character Listing

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Minvera gasped that as she suddenly felt a hand began to fondle her breast. Its fingers began to play with her nipple even as it began to swell a bit even as more of the hydra's tentacles continued to wrap around her breasts. L-let me go...ahhh....no, I need to get away. The amazon struggled again as she could feel the creature continued its assault on her, it was simply way to real to ignore.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:29 am

Fleeing would do you no good ... of course I could place you back on that wretched world if you submit too me. He flicked his gaze towards the hydra, mouth tendrils twitching casually then he gazed back down at her.

Or the hydra can join us, either way you shall pay for your insolence.

Character Listing

Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:18 am

Minerva gasped as she fully realized that it was the creature from before the this adventure began. The one that had appeared in middle of the battle on the world that seemed like it had happened so long ago. He gave her a choice, to be forced to submit to him and let him do whatever he wanted to do with her. Or he could just take her hear with the hydra taking join them. The agent didn't want to give in to the alien, but she was felt it would be fare more humiliating to be taken by both of them at once. What would you do to me if I submit.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Oh, you're a smart girl and I think you can work that out for yourself. Tick tock, decisions, decisions. The hydra meanwhile was still lavishing her breasts, licking them, holding her down with mouths and other tentacles as Aegir looked out.

She could feel something thick and hard knocking up against one of her thighs as the hydra's shaft extended outward from it's body in a quest to get to her pussy. Needless to say it would not be long now one way or the other.

Character Listing

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Rats! The red head moaned as she felt the hydra continue to play with her breasts even and licked them with some of its heads. The other heads and tentacles continued to keep the amazon pinned to the ground. Suddenly she felt something thick, hard, and warm slam into the inside of her head. The young woman gasped as she could see the hydra's member slowly working its way up to her flower. Fine! Fine! I submit! I submit! Get it away from me!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:45 am

Are you certain? You could experience a good time.[i] Aegir taunted in her mind though before she could answere the hydra was gone, vanished as if it weren't there at all. Even the terrain shifted to transform back into the rocky world where they were still on.

She was nude, armor and clothes piled up near her, she on her back with Aegir looming over her, various tentacles holding her down though his grasp slackened as his hands smoothly danced over her breasts, thumbs circling her nipples as he gazed down upon her.

[i]You have chosen wisely, of course if I were a crueler being your request would have been denied.

Character Listing

Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next