View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Forest of Desire (open to any) 

Post Forest of Desire (open to any)
Mizuho walked along the path going through the woods, it was late out and was past the curfew for the students. She hugged her jacket closer to her as she walked, she was pissed about the days events. She figured she could just walk it off, snapping a branch off a tree in frustration. Miz hadnt been doing very well in her classes she was struggling to keep passing grades. She never liked school and had always skipped her classes, but here you never wanted to skip class or suffer dire punishment. She looked up at the moon through the treelines, she grinned to herself as she walked. She was thinking back to the day she arrived her, she had alot of fight left in her then. Nowdays she had all the fiery spirit in her slapped back down, she had been raped countless times by the sick sadistic creatures on this island. Even thinking about this and how mad it made her one question remained, did she really want it to stop? She pondered on this thought as she walked along the path, her pink hair blowing in the wind as the night air rustled the leaves along the path. She was taking a big risk by being out this late but she didnt care anymore she lived for excitment.

Lover/Priss

Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:13 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Unhappily, the forest did not seem to promise much in the way of thrills. No sound filtered in from the bed of musty, damp leaves. No bird warbled in the jagged tangle of black branches. Only the repeated staccato patter of Mizuho's summer sandals upon the slick and dewy pathway. The gloom though, was disquieting. In the sky the moon was a thin, waning sliver. It cast a cheerless light upon the forest, illuminating only the edges of leaves and surrounding the twigs in a dull, muted grey haze.

A hot summer wind blew sharp and sudden through the night, pelting the girl with small bits of bark and dirt and tiny stinging pebbles. The trees groaned in response, like an ancient man's hollow rasp. Within the concealing depths of the wood, a looming, unfamiliar silhouette loped with slow, silent deliberation toward the hapless student. Watching. Curious. It's tentacles tremor to catch her scent on the wind, stiffening and then thrashing lazily in approval.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:27 pm
Profile YIM

Mizuho put up her hand to sheild her face against the wind, she looked on down the path and saw the leaves swirling arounf. "wow....winds picking up" She started to head back to the campus, she knew she had been out long enough for tonight. She wrapped her jacket around her tighter.

Lover/Priss

Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:50 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

The alien, near-canine figure comes to a halt at the edge of the path, alien features a stark black to hide him. Close now. His tentacles become torpid, folding to his sides for stealth. He perks somewhat as she speaks, unable to understand. The wind's passage catches the thin veil of clouds floating on high and draws it across the crescent moon, plunging everything into obscurity. Adam parts his jaws, licking his teeth with his many dripping tongues.

Do I simply grab her? She is close, her fellows a great distance removed. The darkness would cover anything. No. I could use this opportunity to test my abilities. I sense the organic compounds percolating in my glands. I flex them, mentally searching for the one I want. Ahhh, there it is. A very mild hallucinogen, particularly effective against mammals. Deliberately, I release the substance into the air, ready to wait until the first signs of debilitation occur. Once her mind is addled, then I shall strike.

The wind moves again, setting the leaves rattling in the pitch darkness. A warm wind. Adam crouches low upon the ground, resting on the damp soil. And all the while the summer wind drifts by. A wind that smells of spice and lavendar, and carries the seeds of dreams and madness. The creature waits.

Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:17 pm
Profile YIM

Mizuho was suddenly enveloped in a shrouded mist. She breathed in the strange fragerance, her mind was suddenly numbed almost. She felt her body stumble some as she was partially aroused, she fell over against a tree breathing hard before she fell over on the ground and passed out. "wha" She closed her eyes as sleep overwelmed her, she lay there with a smile on her face as peaceful dreams flooded her mind. She had no clue that she had been stalked by somthing out of this world.

Lover/Priss

Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:21 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

How interesting. I had not expected such an intense reaction. Can these creatures truly be so helpless? I watch her pass out before me, slumping to the ground. Her scent becomes even. Most certainly unconscious. I kneel upon my forelegs to lick the side of the human's face. Salty. Sweet. Undoubtedly pleasant. How interesting.

The creature unfolds itself, stealth no longer a requirement. The young woman breathes steadily against the tree, her legs askew and slightly parted, her lips a bit open. Breasts rising and falling with a sweet and subtle rhythm. The creature's glistening black tentacles uncoil and wander over the girl's clothed body. Gently prodding at exposed flesh, here tugging at her strange "artificial skins", there slipping underneath to taste and scent the woman beneath. Finally, they curl about her limps and tighten, lifting the woman into the air and draping her across his shouders. Her hair falls across her face in waves, her body pressed limply over the beast's. It springs away into the wood, bearing her along on it's way into the heart of the forest. The trees pass swiftly, tall shadows rushing past like careening ghosts. Finally they arrive, and Adam drops her carefully onto a nest of leaves. Setting down on it's massive haunches, it waits for her to come around.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:22 am
Profile YIM

"wha.....where am i?" She looked around holding her head, she then suddenly looked up at the thing before her. "oh shit" She scooted back as she saw the writhing mass of tentacles before her as she creature sat there ready to strike. She began to breath harder as the toxins in her body hadnt fully gone away and she was still slightly aroused. She looked over at him wishing this would all go away. "please....leave me alone.....i wasent even suppost to be out here...."

Lover/Priss

Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:10 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Awakened, Mizuho pleads, crawling backwards away from the threat. Adam takes a step forward, rising to all fours. Her words mean nothing to him. He can't understand them. As she makes her useless sounds, Adam imitates her out of amusement, like a human might do to pigeons or cats when feeding them. His mimicry comes out sounding like a rumbling hiss. Adam follows the girl as she slides her firm backside through the sodden leaves. His tentacles poise themselves in the air before her. The creature smiles, an expression which shows off it's fangs and many slavering tongues.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:00 pm
Profile YIM

"please go away!!!" She finally backed up against a tree and looked back before looking up at him. She shivered as she hugged her legs close to her, goosebumps forming on her body. She was still highly aroused from the scents he was admitting erlier.

Lover/Priss

Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:20 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Unsurprisingly, the creature doesn't obey. Instead it extends a talon, approaching a bit closer before tensing it's knotted shoulders. An instant later four slick tentacles lash out toward her. One wraps around an ankle, winding tight about her supple leg. Two others slips beneath her shirt with blinding speed, encircling her waist while the swollen tips begin to slide over her stomach and spine, leaving moist trails over her skin. The last wrenches upon her jacket, trying to pull it from her with more force than finesse.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:33 pm
Profile YIM

"nooooooo get off me!!" She screamed as she kicked out at the creature jerking away. Her kicks did no good to the far stronger creature holding her now. Pulling on the tree she tried to force herself away from the thing, her body shivers as she feels the moist worming things inside her clothes making their way across her body.

Lover/Priss

Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:53 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

As the girl attempted to gain freedom, Adam wondered with a touch of mirth what the creature thought was in store for her. Did she think he was going to eat her perhaps? He might, if there were not conventions preventing it. Of course she didn't know that. Adam began to tug insistently upon the girl's ankle and trim waist, not hard, but enough to frighten her into increasing her efforts. Such an energetic little thing. The aroma of her arousal and her fear mingled in the air delightfully. I wonder how energetic these things can be? The beast mused.

In the real world, the tentacles continued their relentless explorations. They swirled over her midriff, probing into her navel and rubbing, coating her with a slippery film that made her garments cling to her. Other tentacles grasped her about a thigh and one elbow, tightening until her body lifts off the leaves as it halfheartedly tries to loosen her grasp on the tree. The appendages grow bolder during this play, and as a pair creep underneath her shirt and begin to slither their way between her breasts and into her jeans, one hovers over her and splits apart into four knobby fingers. Out of the center, a thin, needle like splinter slowly begins to protrude.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:14 pm
Profile YIM

Mizuho screamed as she was lifted off the ground, she let a small moan escape her lips as she felt the tentacle burrow through her vallye between her breasts. She gasped as she felt it shove itself into her jeans, her eyes go wide as she see the tentacle hover over her. She shivers and screams as hard as she could when she saw the thing split, then screamed even harder as she saw the needle start to come out. "HELP!!!!!!!!" Pure fear raced through her whole being now, she was afraid he was going to kill her now.

Lover/Priss

Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:16 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Even as the tentacles begin to squirm their way over her bra and panties, rubbing through them at her most sensitive areas, the needle darts forward and buries itself in the silky flesh of her upper thigh. Her muscles tighten instantly as an electric warmth begins to flood into her. As the powererful stimulant begins to take effect, the alien being abruptly drops Mizuho onto the ground, wrenching it's tentacles away with such force that he half tears her shirt, which now clings wetly to her in tatters. The beast grins it's fanged smile once more and backs off a few steps, watching as the energizing fluid courses through Mizuho's veins.
This should be fun.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:38 pm
Profile YIM

Mizuho cried out in pleasure almost instantly, she squirmed around on the ground writhing in pleasure. She felt her cunt orgasm instantly as her tits grew so damn hard. She moaned and bit her lips as she rolled around.

Lover/Priss

Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:00 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next