View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Tuesday. (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Tuesday. (Kanoe)
She could not describe how arousing it was watching this student who hid behind a mask of innocence succumb entirely to her own lusts. Kanoe watched as her pet slid a hand into her own skirt and began to masturbate right there on the library floor. The dark witch could not tell if the woman was cumming multiple times or if this was all one great release of pure bliss. With Pia bent over like she was, the woman would not see her mistress taking slow shuddering breaths. Kanoe's eyes grew cloudy as she watched with wonder. She could feel her own juices flowing, soaking into her panties and glistening her inner thighs. But unlike her pet, she was more experience with controlling her urges thanks to her mistress.

A faint frown appeared on Kanoe's face when she saw her pet remove both vibrators. She probably knew why her pet did so but the reason was irrelevant. For now, she said nothing and allowed her slave to bask in her afterglow and finish putting the books. Only when the last book was finally put in its correct place did the dark witch move closer. She grabbed one of the woman's pigtails and gave it a hard yank. "Who told you to remove my toys?" she hissed into the woman's ear, "I was going to show you leniency and allow you to turn the vibrators down to a more managable level. But, I cannot ignore this act of rebellion. Is that how you work? You are just my obedient slave when it is convenient for you?"

"Pick them up.." she ordered, yanking her hair once more, "Push them back inside, nice and deep. You will leave them there for the rest of your shift. If the batteries run out, leave them in anyway. I will remove them personally when you come to my room. Do I make myself clear, slave?" Her tone grew softer as she continued whispering into the woman's ear. "If you cannot function in your highest levels of need and lust, what good is your powers? This is as much training as what I do with you in my room. I promised to help you become a worthy mage but I cannot help you if you are unwilling to obey."

Kanoe pulled away once she finished and Pia had the vibrators humming deep inside her once more. She lifted her pet's chin with a finger, gazing deep into her eyes. "What are you?" she asked, seeing what Pia would come up with for an answer.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:39 pm

"Uh, Mistress, I only wanted.."

With a flick of her thumb, Pia turned one vibrator on, and slowly, painfully slowly, Pia showed it into her cunt. It was slick and wet, and already widened, so it did not meet too much resistance.
She repeated the action with the second one, turning it up, then pushing it into between her ass cheeks. Luckily, it was well lubed up, but the act of pushing it into her own ass with Kanoe's disapproving gaze was sheer humiliation. But she did it. Only when it was well inside did she turn towards the senior witch.

At first Pia's gaze was downcast, buts lowly, she raised her eyes to meet Kanoe's. There was something in them. Shame from the chastisement, surely. Fear of provoking a harsher retaliation. Shame from her own failure too, but something more.For a short second, there was something harder and more fiery there.
It took Pia while to gather her voice. She had overstepped her bounds, true. Not asking was a failure, a breach of the rules of the game. But her mistress had failed too, overstepped her bounds too.
But if Pia lashed out in anger, she would just ruin the situation more. She would make mistress understand, somehow, but now, obedience was the only option she could see, sort of walking out of the whole thing.

"I..I.. Pia, am your pupil and apprentice, and your servant, as long as you are my teacher and Mistress." Her voice was low, and uneven at first.
"May I button up before I continue my work?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:27 pm
Profile YIM

The first day was never going to be perfect. She apparently found Pia's spine and fiery will hidden within that timid nature of hers. Kanoe sighed softly, accepting her defeat. The witch gave her apprentice a soft smile and a gentle stroke of the cheek. "Seems you are ending our lesson for today. Do as you wish with the vibrators and you may button up. Seems your work is more important at the moment," she did not sound angry but perhaps a bit disappointed. The witch had pushed too far and now Pia's defenses were up. She could stimulate the woman further but the effect would be far less and already the effects of her work seemed to be wasting away.

She helped button her pet's uniform up. Where once the dark witch was close, she was now distant as if Pia had created a barrier between them. Smiling softly, Kanoe had nothing to say as it would feel forced or out of place. With nothing left to do or say, the witch took her leave. She left Pia with the toys still humming away inside her. She was uncertain if the woman would come to see her in her room later in the day or not. The witch was not about to ask and pick at their wounds further.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Pia did show up at Kanoe's room later. It was a rather dishevelled looking Pia that knocked on the door. Gone was the neatness that she had displayed earlier on her first visit. It was not as much what she wore (although her skirt and her shirt both was a bit rumpled), but rather her expression. Pia's day had been rather trying.
She had contemplated taking the vibrators out. Realistically, she ought to, just not to raise suspicions. She was pretty sure the change in her manner had not gone unnoticed. Luckily, this was not one of the busy days, so maintaining peak efficiency had not been necessary. No prefects had visited, but the library staff must have noticed something. Hopefully, they had not guessed anything near the reality.
She had also considered simply not showing up. Right now, she most off all wanted to go home and wash up her sweat. Still, she was there. Maybe because she had a point to prove.
The vibrators had run out of power, eventually. Now the hard rods were buried inside her.

Pia took a deep breath. She knocked on the door, three hard knock. She took a few steps backwards, stiff, uncomfortable steps, and waited. There was a couple of things she would need to say.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:52 pm
Profile YIM

The witch returned directly to her room after leaving the library. She cursed herself for pushing too much in such a short amount of time. This was still a new apprentice. But there were things about Pia that were different from the others. Now she felt she ruined her chance. Even if the woman came to her to continue their lessons, what could she really do? That fiery defiance in the girl's eyes might as well been a fortress between the two of them. Shaking her head to herself, she cleaned up a bit and changed into her robes. She still had her own studies to attend to.

Hearing the three hard knocks, Kanoe looked up from her book. It did not sound like Pia's touch much less any student's. Sighing softly to herself, there was no point in delaying the matter. She opened the door to see the dishevelled woman. From the woman's posture, she could guess that the vibrators had done a number on her. But the effect was probably no where near pleasant or worthwhile. Kanoe did not have mana sight up so she could not tell if any mana was retained at all. The witch looked at the other woman for a few moments before finally speaking. "Do you wish to come in, Pia?"

Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:06 pm

"Thank you.. Mistress.", Pia said, waiting for Kanoe to let her inside. She did not walk too fast, her legs and but being somewhat stiff. Until now, determination had done much to keep her going, but now, hopefully, near the end of her ordeal..
Her muscles had been tensed up a lot, and the back of her legs felt really tense, as did her but and the small of her back. Having two items inserted inside her ached a bit too, especially the one in her rear.
Trying to keep desperation out of her voice, she collected herself. Eyes downcast, she spoke. "If it pleases Mistress, I would like to take out.. uh.. I'd like to remove the items. I would ask for the use of your bathroom, if Mistress do not wish to inspect herself."

"I would also like to ask Mistress permission to speak. I have a couple of apologies."

The last bit was said with a stiff, almost mechanical voice.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:13 pm
Profile YIM

She stepped aside and allowed Pia to stiffly walk into the room. The witch closed and locked it behind and sighed as the woman first made a request. "I already said you can do as you wish them, Pia," she replied softly, "But yes, you may remove them. You must be sore and aching all over from your journey. Please, sit." Kanoe was not sure if Pia would take a chair or just sit right there on the floor. From how tense the woman's body was, it was a surprise the young student managed to get all the way to her room. Then again, Pia had amazing stamina and endurance. But, the dark witch never intended the punishment to go this far. She was going to remove them before things went this far. Now her pet seemed completely drained and exhausted. This was a total failure.

"Say what you wish, I will not punish you," she answered, "I have my own apologies to make as well." Even a mistress must recognize her mistakes. She pushed too far and it cost them both in the end. There was little they could do now besides say their piece and move on. Kanoe would remain standing, her hands resting over her lap as she gazed at her disheveled servant.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Pia was unsure about how to handle this. Kanoe did confuse her more than a little bit. She had been so angry and demanding back in the library, far more than Pia had expected and found reasonable. Then she seemed less so, and now talked about apologizing. Pia was not sure what she was doing. Was this part of the whole master and servant thing, or was the whole arrangement unravelling before their eyes?

Pia had no wish to end the relationship, but she did not want to be someone that could simply be humiliated and dismissed either. That lesson was something the school had been teaching her since she came her. Pia had done about as much doormat duty as she could take. Pia wished she was a little better at figuring out the complexities of human relationships. Everyone seemed to be better at this than her.

She sat don on a nearby chair. It was a clumsy movement, as she had to accommodate the objects inside her. Kanoe had given her leave to remove them, but she had also offered Pia the chance to sit. Did that mean she wanted Pia to take them out here, while she was looking? Pia decided to speak first, then let Kanoe call the shots.

"Mistress.. I wish to apologize for two things..", she began. She did feel a bit shameful, because she was to blame for starting this. She was not quite sure how one breaches problems and concerns to one's mistress either. This was all to new for her.
"I am sorry I removed the vibrators without asking permission. I felt they had done their job, and that they were getting too.. demanding.. so I took them out. It did not dawn on me you might have further plans. I should have asked, or just awaited your orders. Sorry.."

Pia paused a bit, looking down on the floor. She sat perfectly still, not wanting the rods in her aching orifices to move.
"At the time the exercise ended.. I had a lot of mana swirling inside me. I tried holding on to it.. but after a while, the whole thing was just getting to uncomfortable, I wasn't able to.. I had no proper focus. I think I could have used the mana to keep going.. sexually, if you understand, but I did not dare to do so in public. I think they were getting suspicious.."

Pia was close to babbling, she had to cut to the point. "I also need to apologize for that. I had a lot of mana, but I only retained a little, and I am so sore I can't.. I failed this part. And.. Mistress, don't be angry with me but..", Pia's voice gathered more force, some of her discontent and anger giving force to her apology.
"I am not sure what a Voluptarius is, really. Maybe I am a generator.. maybe I am a catalyst. But I am not a cell phone charger to be plugged into the wall and just left!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:18 am
Profile YIM

The witch moved closer as Pia spoke. They were all reasonable concerns and she was pleased to hear the woman apologize for her disobedience. A hand would stroke her pet's cheek, soothing her as best as she could before she finally fell silent. For a few moments she would leave the woman in silence with only her warmth of her hand to keep her company. "First, I will apologize for pushing you too hard in such a short amount of time," she said softly, "You had been doing so well that I thought you would be able to handle it. But, do not become angry at me for something you did. I did not just leave you. You pushed me away. Did you really think I was going to leave those devices humming inside you? The mere thought of that would have been punishment enough. But I suppose you just see me as a cruel and evil witch do you not?"

She sighed as she slipped away, turning her back to the woman. Her arms cross before her impressive chest as she considered the situation. "Your concerns and suspicions are part of the reason you are having so much trouble with your magic," she continued, "You said yourself, you do not know anything about your style of magic and neither do I. We only have trail and error to learn more. But we will learn nothing and you will never grow if your only thoughts are 'what will everyone else think of me?' Those people are not going to save you from monsters. I would have done everything in my power to ensure you were not caught but you could not even trust me enough for that. So think of this, you are punished by the school. Use that opportunity to learn more about your powers. You are caught by a monster, use those opportunities. But unfortunately during such events, you will not be here to learn more about magic in general."

"If you cannot put faith in your mistress, your teacher, we will not be able to continue. If you are so concerned about your appearance before ignorant students who will not raise a hand to protect you, you will never grow as a voluptarius. Sex is your power, sex will have to be part of your life whether you like it or not." Kanoe moved to the table, her fingertips sliding over the cover of one of her tomes. "Pia, after you get free from these monsters. What will you do? Are you going to discard your magic and try to go back to being a normal students or will continue to grow as a mage and see where the unknown takes you?"

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Pia's hearth rose when Kanoe offered her apology. She gratefully accepted the stroking caress, even. Perhaps it was possible to mend their relationship. Then, as Kanoe spoke, her hearth fell. Pia was gritting her teeth. Part was from the blow of the careful criticism, because it was not entirely unwarranted. But what Kanoe said hurt in an entirely different way. Her mistress did not understand, or wanted to understand. Instead she just dismissed Pia's view entirely. She did not ask why Pia did not take the chance to draw more attention to herself. She did not acknowledge at all the sheer test of endurance this had been to Pia. She did not even seem to understand the consequences of her chosen punishment. She did not even acknowledge that Pia had gone through with it, even dismissing her as silly for it.
And apparently, she quite expected Pia to risk her position and go to the basement on her whim.
The worst part of it was that Pia would probably do so voluntarily, if she thought she had reason to. Kanoe was one of her few remaining hopes, and a woman she admired. But there had to be a point.

There was another reason Pia ground her teeth together. Pain. The two inert vibrators made her sore, there was nothing erotic about it now. Especially the anal one. It had been slick and had slid in easily enough. Not so any more. Getting it out would be lot more painful than putting it in.

"You said.. you told me especially to put them in again and keep them there until the batteries ran out. So yeah, that was exactly what I thought you meant. How was I to interpret it otherwise? And I kept them there, even if I had the opportunity to remove them. I did it to prove my loyalty, that I don't simply back out.. and perhaps teach you that there is a responsibility to be my teacher too."
Pia spoke with a strained voice. It was hard trying to sound reasonable in her condition.
"And I would go to the basement to be a good apprentice. I would even risk my library position. THAT was what I was worried about. I would to cover you, or to gain knowledge. I have risked worse. But there has to be a point to it."

Pia started to rise. Slowly, like an elderly person. She had to get those things out, mistress or no mistress. There was more, much more, that they need to discuss, but now was not the time.
"May I.. sitting is becoming painful."
Pia nodded in the direction of the bathroom.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:24 pm
Profile YIM

"Yes, and parents will sometimes say that a child is grounded for the rest of their life," she replied, "Does not mean it is true. Furthermore, i told you to do what you wished with the vibrators. The mood was already gone. What you did you did to yourself and..." The witch turned to face the woman. "Do you really think I am so cruel that I would purposefully hurt you so much? Even if you choose to leave me now, know this. I would never hurt you like this, ever. I only wanted you to be aware... You could have said something. You kept saying over and over how much you liked the pain. How can I know how you truly feel if you do not tell me anything or worse lie to me?"

"It is obvious that you do not trust me. You think I am some sort of monster and pehaps you are right," she continued, stepping closer and helping Pia up to her feet, "Do you really think I would just leave you at the mercy of this school? You are my apprentice and I care deeply for you. I would never throw you to the wolves like that. But I guess my word means nothing..." The witch smiled faintly and helped the woman into the bathroom. She was uncertain what Pia needed at the moment but she let the woman rest against the wall as she turned on the hot water of the shower.

There was probably more that could be said. But Kanoe could not help but feel she was already judged by the other woman. All these accusations and assumptions only revealed that her apprentice saw her as a monster. "Use what you wish. I... will be in the other room," she said quietly before closing the door to allow the woman some privacy. The witch felt tired, exhausted even and she was not the one who had to endure the vibrators. It was just another phase she occasionally back to. She had powers that others did not and she was willing to go far to ensure she could at least fight the monsters. But her lover was not around to comfort and remind her that she was not a monster. Knowing nothing else, the witch sat in her chair and opened her book. When Pia returned, she would find the other woman writing notes and erasing constantly as she continued to make mistakes.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Pia was grateful to be allowed to use the bathroom. The first job on the agenda was removing the vibrators. It was a gross, and slightly painful job, leaving Pia's pussy and asshole feeling raw.
The next was cleaning the vibrators. Pia did it efficiently and thoroughly, leaving them dried next to the sink. She did not know where Kanoe kept her toys, or even if she wanted to use them again.
She quickly undressed, and stepped into the shower. She turned the temperature down, enduring some showering to feel the heat of her body lessen.

After a short while, Pia exited the shower. She wore much the same as when she came. She had underwear in her bag, but had opted to not wear any. Cold water and air on her abused orifices felt heavenly. She was still sore, but less so. Pia had recovered from much, much worse. She walked barefoot.

Haven been given time to cool of, literally and figuratively, Pia seemed less angry now. She seated herself on the floor, butt resting on her legs. A less uncomfortable position.
She cleared her throat.
"Can I help Mistress with that?"
She had a couple of things she needed Kanoe to be aware of, but would not barge head-first into another confrontation.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:33 pm
Profile YIM

She could imagine the pain her pet was in right now. The witch should have guessed that the woman would try to push herself in hopes of proving herself. Though it was a foolish decision on Pia's part, Kanoe still blamed herself. Her own mistress would not make mistakes like this. She still had alot to learn about being the one in control. Unfortunately the monsters on the island are not helping her learn any faster.

It was some time before she heard the shower turn off and the door open. Kanoe did not look up as she continued to fumble with her notes. She could not focus and it was making mistakes far more common. Pia came and took a seat on her knees and even offered to help her. The witch was uncertain if the title was true or if the woman was just mocking her incompetence. "It's alright.." she shook her head, still fumbling with varous symbols. The witch was quiet for a bit longer before she spoke faintly. "I'm sorry.." she felt herself shrinking as she admitted her defeat, "I should have ordered you to remove them. You must be exhausted. There is a spare bed that my room mate never uses. Feel free to rest yourself."

Her pencil suddenly broke on the page she was writing on. She only looked at it for a few moments. Seemed like nothing was going right today. A hand brushed a few stray strands of hair away from her face before she grabbed another pencil and began to erase the scribbles that failed to look like what they were supposed to be.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Kanoe's short admission of defeat was all Pia wanted, really. Pia had been wrong in what she did, then Kanoe had been wrong in her reaction. Stuff happens. But then Kanoe had tried shuffling the responsibility for that too onto Pia, at least it seemed so. That was enough to make Pia doubt their arrangement. Being used with Pia having to pay the price? She already had an arrangement like that, with most of the island. A head girl, a monster, any two bit prefect could punish her and walk away from any consequences. She did not need to learn that once more.

Pia might be somewhat submissive, a bit masochistic even, but she had limits. She would not end up like.. no, she would not.

But then Kanoe apologized. Pia did not demand more than that. She was happy, but her mistress seemed not.

Pia rose, intending to head for the bed. Pausing, she pondered the situation. "Mistress..", she said, and then she kind of faltered. "..thanks.."

"If it is okay, I would rather sit near you. I feel better now. Perhaps.. Mistress seems tense. Can I help easy your mind? I don't want you to feel.. uh.. distressed."

Pia felt really awkward, and now that she felt better, she was suddenly worried about Kanoe.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm
Profile YIM

She sets the pencil down, sighing softly. Pia seemed to have forgiven her. She was not ready to forgive herself just yet. Hearing the woman's concern for her did help some. Having a servant care for her mistress was just as important as having a mistress that cared for her pets. The witch nodded though she did not make it clear if that was for the sitting, the helping, or both. Should Pia sit at her side, the dark witch would reach out and stroke Pia's hair. "I'm glad you are feeling better, Pia," she said softly, "I would not know what to do if I caused any permament harm to you.."

The witch was tearing herself up inside for letting herself lose focus and control like that. It would take time but at least she had someone with her to bring her comfort. The mere presence of Pia wanting to help her brought some warmth to her cheeks. She never met an apprentice so devoted in such a short amount of time. "You may be out of mana but we can just work on studying text for now. I still have the books you brought me before. I would love to hear your thoughts on them if you have already read some." Talking helped calm her nerves. She still felt pain but this would help distract her. Also the day was still young and she was still the woman's teacher. They could perhaps salvage some of what was lost.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next