View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 An Electrifying Ordeal (for Suichi) 

Post Re: An Electrifying Ordeal (for Suichi)
Suichi felt the same way, she trusted Ken her safety, but to be honest, little could they do against the sailors. Suichi felt like if they were being watched, being in the middle of an empty room in her swimsuit made her feel like a sheep on a wolf’s nest. She was scared, but was strong enough to endure it, by now.

Back in the lab, even if Suichi wasn’t aware of what was being done to her body, it was reacting to any stimulation it was receiving, and after it had calmed down after the orgasm she recently had, it was slowly arousing again.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:11 pm

A little lick, Aegir flicked his tongue over a nipple though the illusion continued on. Ken smelled his coffee, then took a small sip. It didn't seem drugged so he drank a little of it all the while speaking with her. He was of the mind that perhaps with their recent boating ordeal they were just being paranoid.

But he finished half his drink before pushing it away, unable to finish it saying that it was a bit too strong for his tastes. That done he stood up and glanced at Suichi.

"It won't be long before we're back, might as well find Thomas and see where we can go from here."

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:25 pm

With a doubtful look, Suichi drank her coffee and the couple went out to look for Thomas.
Just as they were standing up Suichi felt something weird in her stomach. "I hope is temporal" she thought not showing something else was troubling her now.
Ken took Suichi by her hand and leaded the way.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:06 pm

They found Thomas at the rear of the ship busy threading a net, some of the strands had come loose and it looked as if he were busy securing the ropes with his own from another net to strengthen it. As he heard their approach he looked up from the net that was strewn out of the deck of the ship.

"Hmm ... finished so soon?"

He got up off the deck with a little groan. "Well, how can I be of assistance?"

Character Listing

Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:58 pm

"Oh, you must be catching quite big fishes to use those nets, how much fish u usually catch a day?" Suichi was trying to gain some trust from the fisherman, although, further conversations could lead to the mental voids she had before getting into the sea illusion...

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:26 am

Thomas thought for a moment as he pondered the question. "A few tons I guess, the captain keeps a tally of all that but it is quiet high. The volume of fish our nets haul in is considerable but this is a fishing ship. I only regret that the cargo nets we use are in dire need of replacement, almost unmanageable at this stage but cap made some cuts, owes money to a bookie I her so we make due with what we got at least for now but the flimsy quality of things needs to be addressed soon.

"Now, I know you didn't seek me out for my riveting conversational skills so what can I do for you?"

"We need rooms ..."

"Ah, yes, of course, right this way," Thomas lead them off towards their rooms. "You won't need them for long unless the captain dallies, I doubt he will since he has plans on going back to the mainland asap."

Character Listing

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:45 am

The couple followed Thomas.
"i'm glad we will be going to the mainland soon", then Suichi whispered Ken "Ken, could you ask him to give us some clothes? i feel embarassed to be like this in the middle of all these men". It was quite a delicate question, since doubtfully the fishermen would have girl's clothes, but anything would work so Ken also whispered the question to Thomas.
Thomas then looked back at the girl and said "I'll see what i can do"

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:14 am

Thomas showed them to a simple cabin that had hammocks instead of beds. The place reserved for long voyages to house the crew so there had been more than just two hammocks in this place. But no sooner had he showed them the room did he disappear once more to see what he could do about clothing. This was not a long trip so he doubted that anyone had brought anything and if they had it was most likely stored here, in the barracks.

They had been left alone for a few minutes when one of the sailors returned, he glanced at the pair then at Ken. "There are somethings below deck in what we use as the laundry so you would have to wash them first or wear them dirty, your call there."

Ken swung his gaze to Suichi to check her reaction about matters first.

Character Listing

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:42 pm

About an hour ago, Suichi was made love by Ken, her suit was still wet from the juices and sweat of the moment, she felt dirty enough already. Some dirty clothes for little time was meaningless for her. But the gazes of the sailors on her young body did really embarassed her. "Don't worry about washing them, i don't care if they are dirty, thanks"

Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:28 am

The sailor nodded. "I'm not a dog that fetches things though, so if you want them you'd have to go get them. They're down in the laudry, two decks down at the aft of the ship. He disappeared out of the barracks without any further hesitation on his part. He had not been the most cordial of beings, or the friendliest it would seem but he passed on the relevant information anyway.

Perhaps Thomas had asked around about clothing and this particular sailor came here to pass on his knowledge to them but who could honestly say for certain?

Character Listing

Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:09 am

"Ken, could you go fetch them for us?" Suichi said while giving him a kiss on the cheek, after she went to lay on one of the hammocks. Ken left after caressing Suichi's hair and giving her another kiss on the mouth this time.

Suichi stayed there alone, she tried to calm down a little trying to sleep, but it was impossible. She was tired and it was weird that she couldn't catch a small sleep. Of course sleeping inside the illusion was quite hard since she could awake from it.

After a few minutes Suichi heard steps on the front of the door, which was opened slowly. "Ken?" the girl asked...

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:24 pm

"Of course," Ken had no problem in disappearing to retrieve the clothing. And while she tried to sleep Aegir stimulated her mind just enough to keep her awake. It would do no good for her to fall asleep now and miss out on all the fun and while she called out to Ken upon hearing footsteps she had been surprised to see that it was not him but rather Thomas.

The dark skinned man grinned, his hand containing a gun that was pointed at her.

"No, not Ken sweaty, but you'll want to come along just the same."

Character Listing

Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:38 am

Suichi was startled as Thomas pointed his gun at her, she tried to stand up from the hammock but in the desperations she fell down.
Suichi waited on the floor for a few seconds "Maybe i actually felt asleep and it was a dream", but in fact Thomas was still there looking at her well formed body laying on the floor.
"Hurry up" she heard, realizing the truth, and as her heartbeats increased, Suichi stood up raising her hands, incapable of articulating any word.
Suichi was too scared to even think about her situation, just her instinct made her follow Thomas's orders in order to keep her safe.

As they left the room, Suichi looked around trying to find Ken, but with no result.

The fresh air seemed to have helped her get out of the shock and she could say "Where are we going?"

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:47 am

"Get up," Thomas growled at Suichi as he look down at her. Before they left he draped his arm with an old apron near the door to cover the gun in his hand from onlookers as they exited the barracks. She in front of him as he lead her through the ship.

"The boiler room, we won;t be bothered there."

Sailors had gazed at them briefly as they moved along though not one looked at them too closely. Occasional Thomas passed a direction from his lips 'right'. 'left' and so forth until they got near an iron door with some rust on it.

"Open it," he commanded, dark eyes glaring upon her.

Character Listing

Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Suichi had no more option than to lead the way, she was trying to get help from the other sailors by facial motions, but none of the men even looked at her face, most of them were looking at her chest, at her thighs and some even just her bare feet.
Suichi's heartbeat was normal by now, and she could think clearer.
As they got to the boiler room, Suichi was ordered to open the door, she knew that once inside, with all the noise that came from that room, anything could happen to her, she had to do something quick.

Suichi noticed the door was open, but she said "Its locked, i can't open it"

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next