View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Tuesday. (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Tuesday. (Kanoe)
Pia assumed her position, kneeling like before, Japanese style, on the floor next to Kanoe. Gratefully, she accepted the caresses, her mistress' hand on her hair.
"Mistress would have to work hard to permanently damage me. The things here have done much more to me, and yet I have recovered."

The last was said with a half smile, and a sideways glance to the witch. She worried a bit about Kanoe, truly. She was kind of awed by the more experienced mage, and that made her seem a bit larger than life in her eyes, but there was so much she did not know about her.
Kanoe did not seem the social type, although not in a shy, hidden way as Pia herself often was. Being alone was a burden sometimes. Pia knew that all too well. Did Kanoe have someone to take care of her? One thing was an apprentice, or several, but Pia supposed that sometimes that would not be enough. Did the witch have any close friends? Confidantes? A lover? It was not Pia's job to pry, so she would not.

An then there was the monsters. From what Pia knew, how much attention they paid to individual students varied, and some students seemed to react different from others. But with Kanoe being Kanoe.. She seemed so strong, like one who could face up to a monster. But then again, it would be naive to think she alone could fight them off.
There were other dangers too, less obvious than the monsters. Pia wondered how someone like Kanoe dealt with that. Perhaps her intelligence, beauty and strong demeanour might be enough, or at least make her less a victims to the subtler dangers of this place.

"I guess there is not that much to say about the first one, unless there is something I have missed.", the servant said. Talking of something safe might be a good idea. "I think it is too popularized, to general to do much good. It is a book for those with a passing interest in the occult, good enough for it's use, I guess. But it just lumps everything together, without any consideration for the nuances, and then slaps on an easy conclusion. At least that was how it seemed to me."
Pia could not be sure her mistress was in agreement, obviously, but Pia felt her dismissal was pretty safe. You did not need to have any working experience with the supernatural to point out the flaws, just a general understanding of traditions it often quoted.

"The second one, is more complicated. Parts of it I guess is more typical of the medieval view of religion, witchcraft and demons.. Interesting enough in itself. But some of the parts ring true, and matches my experiences here. I do believe the woman knew real things.. there are several parallels. I just wish I knew how much is real experiences, and how much has been added or left out to appease the readers of the time."
It was a common with most literature Pia had read. Sometimes, things matched up, and sometimes everything was just wrong enough to create a world of trouble. Demonology and magic did not come with quality control.

Pia waited for her mistress to offer her opinion, glad to respond to any comment, should she be asked.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:50 pm
Profile YIM

With her lover Clarice busy with Prefect duties, the dark witch lived alone. She did not mind it entirely though she missed the warmth of another in her bed. Some of her apprentices were more willing than others about sharing a bed with her but the barrier between apprentice and teacher was always there. Besides, most of her apprentices had their own lovers to comfort them and she was certain Pia was the same. The witch was pleased with how concerned her new pet was. It felt good having another care about you even if it was just to learn more of her magical secrets.

It was difficult to say how Kanoe felt about the monsters anymore. She of course hated them but the fight itself seemed over for her. The raven haired beauty was already bound to a monster, doomed to serve and feast on her mistress's addicting seed until she had no concept of her past self anymore. Accepting her fate made her feel less worried about the other monsters. She was already defeated and she could not be broken any further. There was some comfort in that. But she would never reveal that to her apprentices who still fought on. At least with her apprentices, she could at least feel stronger than she really was. Having control over another made her feel better in the end.

"Yes, I agree that the first book is of no use," she replied, "The second does seem to have some facts and it being in english makes it a bit easier to understand. But it lacks much details in magic itself. The small rituals that the woman mentions may be worth further investigating at a later date." The witch paused for a bit. They could continue on to her scrolls and texts she had in her possession though nearly all were written in the language of magic. There was on matter that still needed tending to. "Are you hungry, Pia? We can continue this after you prepare a meal for us if you like." Kanoe was not yet back to directly ordering the woman like she was before. She knew that her pet was sore and weary from her past mistakes. Perhaps some food will help restore their thoughts.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:20 pm

"Yes, Mistress, I will gladly do so!", Pia beamed, with more enthusiasm than one would normally expect from being offered a household chore. It was a good idea, Pia thought. Pia would make food, take care of things for her mentor. Prove she was still loyal. A bit of relationship mending, and some nourishment for their bodies.

"I am not an awesome cook, but I hope I will do." It was true. Pia was not a stellar cook, it was not the focus for her interests. But her parents, sensible folks in their own way, had made sure she would not end up subsiding on frozen pizza or turning her abode into a sty once she left the nest, and had made sure she had most basic domestic skills.
Granted, Pia usually ate at the cafeteria, or simply scarfed down a yoghurt between books and lessons, but even so, she tried making sure she made herself a decent meal once in a while, usually ending up with a salad of some kind. Salad? Maybe that is a good idea? If she has some vegetables.. Pia mentally made a list over things she could make with common ingredients, preferably with some chance of success.

"With Mistress' leave, I'll take a look at what you have got here. Please tell me if there is anything you want, and I'll see to it."
She rose to her feet. Her soreness was no longer a burn, rather an ache, and she moved with a lot more elegance and energy.
Soon she would be busy at the kitchen, happily preparing a light meal for herself and her Mistress.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:51 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe herself was trained to be an excellent cook along with numerous tasks that would suit a maid or servant. But she did not mind Pia's lack of experience. Just how excited the woman was to perform the task, no matter how difficult, was enough to bring a smile to her face. "Yes," she replied, "Feel free to use what you find the kitchen. I hope it is enough to work with." Living mostly alone, the witch either had an abundance of foods and ingredients or she had none. More often than not, she has been content with eating just cheese and crackers during her studies. But her apprentice's cooking for her has spoiled her from time to time.

She was glad to see Pia filled with energy once again. It boosted her own spirits as she rose to her feet and began to put away a few books and replaced them with some of her tomes. "Would you prefer some fresh clothes, Pia?" she called out, "If you need time to dress into something more comfortable, just speak up. Would not want you to be in disheveled attire the entire night." The last time they had a lesson, Pia spent the night in her bed. She was uncertain if this would be true for every lesson or not. She would not mind it. But for now, she would take things a bit slower with her new pet and ease her into a proper role for her new mistress.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:43 pm

A quick overview of the contents, and Pia thought she had enough to make a light meal. There was some vegatables, possibly left over from another meal. Not enough to make a huge salad, but some. So she needed something else as well. Eggs..hmm..

"Is an omelet okay?"
While Pia's cullinary skills might not be stunning, they should be acceptable. Besides, making a meal for someone other than herself was a little bit more fun. Pia set in motion. It was not a time consuming meal to make.

"A change would be nice, Mistress..", she called out. She was still wearing the same outfit. In fact, she was cavorting about without any underwear, the hem of her skirt dancing about her but. Doubtless, she had flashed her mistress several times already.

That was enough to make Pia keel over from embarassment most of the time, but they had been intimate enough for Pia to not feel too uncomfortable.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:06 am
Profile YIM

"That is fine," she called out to Pia in the kitchen. Kanoe was never a picky eater though her mistress has been getting her to be more sophisticated and elegant with her choice of attire and meals. Always concerned about her studies of magic, she was never one to worry about the small details of her life. The sound and smell of sizzling eggs is welcomed by the witch's senses. Talking has helped restore her composure. She was so distracted with her mistakes that she hardly payed any mind to the occasional flash of flesh seen beneathe Pia's skirt.

"I have a large assortment of clothing you can try. Not sure if you will fit or not but feel free to look in my closet. Or you can head back to your room to change if you wish. But you should eat before you go if you do," the witch said as she cleared the table a bit. Would not want to get any egg on her priceless books. She had a number of outfits all courtesy of her mistress. They ranged from elegant though a bit revealing dresses to things that a maid or slave would wear. Majority of the outfits and gowns were designed to reveal Kanoe's best features but they had been good at revealing others as Ishtar had proven.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:28 pm

"Please let me help with that , Mistress!", Pia said, emerging with plates, forks and knives. She quickly helped moving the books away, before putting down the plates.
"I can go get some clothes, but if mistress have something she feels I can borrow, I would be most grateful!"
Inwardly, she kicked herself for not foreseeing this and bringing a set of clothes her Mistress might approve of. Then again, her wardrobe consisted of school outfits, some stuff she had brought from Norway and a few clothes she had bought here, most of those unused.
"If Mistress have some preferences in outfits, I can try having something ready for the future. Or even.. if you prefer a .. uh.. lack of.. uh.. such."
The last was hastily added as she swiftly headed back to the food.

Inwardly, she was a bit curious about Kanoe's wardrobe. She had seen Kanoe in robes, and in school uniform. Maybe seeing what else she wore might reveal a bit about her mistress? She was a bit worried, though, as Kanoe was both taller, had longer legs and were chestier than herself. So it was possible little would fit.

Pia returned with the omelette, a bowl of salad ready in the kitchen. "Food is practically ready, Mistress. Shall we eat now, or do you wish me to change right away?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:19 pm
Profile YIM

Pia was eager to help and Kanoe saw no reason to hinder her pet's willingness to serve her. In moments, the books were put away and dishes were set. "You have been walking with a lack of clothing all day. I do not mind if you borrow something from my closet. Unless you truly want to be without clothing for the night," she teased, "I believe your body is still a bit tender for that sort of fun." She returned to her chair as all the little things were being handled by her pet. Once more, her role as mistress was being reestablished or perhaps she never lost it and was worrying too much.

"I would prefer you serve the food first. You may eat as well or you can try on clothes. That I leave to your decision," the thought of dinner entertainment sounded nice but she doubts her pet was ready to tease her like that. Though her clothes probably did not fit, she also had a number of outfits for Clarice who was of different size. Her mistress wanted her to have more dominance over her lover so it was not uncommon to have Claire wear something revealing or erotic.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:31 pm

"Food first then!", Pia chirped happily, bringing the rest to the table. She also brought glasses and water. She was about to seat herself at the table, eyes widening as she realized the error she was a second from committing. "My apologies, Mistress!", she said. Instead of seating herself, she placed herself next too Kanoe, prepared to serve her first, once she gave her leave. Since Kanoe had not protested while she made the table, she assumed it would be all right for her to seat herself afterwards, but she still waited for a cue.
"I hope the meal, will be sufficient.".

Pia had something she wanted to bring up at the meal, but first she would wait for her mistress to be comfortably seated. Besides, she felt it was proper for her to let Kanoe set the pace for the dinner conversation, both as mistress, and the hostess.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:14 pm
Profile YIM

"It is alright," the witch replied with a faint smile, "It is good that you noticed your mistakes and correct them, my pet." It was not like she was a drill sergeant. If an issue was remedied and did not hinder things too much, she should be pleased not angry. Kanoe accepted the plate, took a bite before nodding her head to the other woman. "The meal is wonderful, thank you," she praised. Once Pia took her own chair and plate, the two ate together. The dark witch did not say much at all, unconcerned about the silence. She lived most of her time alone so she did not mind the quiet.

((sorry for the short post T.T))

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Pia was glad Kanoe approved of her meal, and she happily ate in silence. Perhaps she should bring groceries next time? Or maybe start using her own kitchenette a little more, perhaps even inviting over friends for food. Well, not that she had an extensive list of friends, but there was a couple..

Pleased her mistress enjoyed the food, Pia thought of things she wanted to say. Finally, she broke the silence. "Mistress..", she began, trying to conjure up the words she wanted to say. This was probably going to come out all wrong.
"Mistress is were generous, sexually speaking..", she said, probing the verbal ground as she went. "Mistress is beautiful, and very giving. The things you did with me the first night were pretty amazing. I like that you are not afraid to be rough too. And the plan with today's session at the library.. it worked well. I mean, I was kind of embarrassed and scared, but the arousal.."

Pia smiled a little, eyes down in the table. It was kind of awkward for her to say right out, but she had been very, very horny. So even if the outcome in the end had been less than desirable, the experiment in itself had been a success.
"But, Mistress, I hope you understand it does not always have to be about me. I hope to make sure you know I can be used for your pleasure as well. If you feel the desire to let me please you, or just do what you feel would be good for you, Uh.. you probably do already.. but I kind of want to say that.. uh.. you can, uh.. I am feeling silly now. Being a voluptarius is about pleasure, but not just mine."
The case was that Pia almost felt a little selfish after their last bout together, they way Pia had been taken so hard, she was afraid her mistress would find her too demanding. She wanted to please as well as being pleased.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:24 am
Profile YIM

Her pet was the first to break the silence. She smiled to the wonderful praise she received and grew only more pleased when her pet said she did enjoy the moments in the library. Pia may have found it awkward talking about this but it was to be expected. Kanoe saw this as steps forward for the voluptarius. Her pet was beginning to accept what she was and even offering means to grow. The witch truly had no real issues. But sex was always a struggle, a competition, when it was between her lover. She always felt she needed to be in control. Being a dominating mistress did grow tiring. Always acting stronger than the other. It would be nice to just let go a little and let her pets tend to her wants and needs.

There was not much of a pause after Pia finished when Kanoe spoke up. "Very well," she said, "Being a mistress does not always mean pleasing my pets. I suppose I am too used to my other apprentices. They are not as... open and willing as you are. Consider this my way of atonement. You want to please me, you may. Perhaps I will even let you wash my back when I shower tonight. I trust you have no problem spending the night in my bed once again do you?"

The witch smirked slyly, granting Pia's wish and perhaps a few others in a few words. While her pet had some moments of bliss, Kanoe had to remain composed and controlled back in the library. It would be nice to relieve all that tension that was left behind. Finishing her meal, she pushed the plate away and rose to her feet. She would be lying if she did not wish for another night like their first night together. Sex was as much a drug for her as it was for her lovely voluptarius.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:46 am

"I would be pleased to spend the night, Mistress!", Pia said. Picking up the plates, she started washing up, a quick job, expect for the frying pan, which need a little scrubbing.
She was quite pleased, for a variety of reasons. After this days bungled first try, Kanoe had seemed very tense, unlike Pia, who had been angry, then mollified. This worried Pia, and she knew how much a toll this place took. Allowing Kanoe to relax a little might not be much, but it was the least she could do.
And, Pia grinned to herself a little while she thought of it, pleasing her Mistress could be quite fun. Granted, she felt a little sore still, but not much. She did recover fast, in general. In fact, Pia mused, she seemed a little more resilient and wholesome in general, after she had learned about being a voluptarius. Or more specifically, learning that she had her own mana inside her. It was like it was kind of.. life affirming. Just feeling it from time to time, even in her own little as hoc rituals, seemed to do her good. Sometimes, it was burning and needy, but often, it was bubbly and spring like.

Besides, Pia's sexuality was more than the state of her cunt. Pia liked sex, simple as that, at least when she had a choice. She liked exploring all parts of it. She was pretty sure she would even be content simply kneeling in front of the other witch and pleasing with her tongue, even if it was not returned. She would keep the memories, using it as inspiration later. Drying off the frying pan and putting it away, Pia grinned again, looking quite impish for a second.

But first things first. Pia was to pick an outfit, hopefully one that both fit and pleased her mistress. She wished she had a body like her, something sexy just in a robe.
"Mistress, may I choose some clothing now?", she said. Unless the witch protested, she would be going through the contents.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:00 pm
Profile YIM

Without being asked, her lovely apprentice was already taking care of the dishes. Her pet was not only interested in pleasuring her but ensuring her life was as less stressful as possible. Though not a voluptarius, many beings and monsters have told her that witch's were sexual beings and sex was part of their power just as much as mana itself was. Kanoe was never sure if that was really true but with how much sex she was exposed to, her body would react nonetheless.

She smiled faintly as the woman moved quickly, flashing peeks of her uncovered rear beneathe the short skirt with nearly every step. Already, Pia's timid nature seemed to be fading faster than her last visit. Perhaps her wonderful pet will accept she was and simply embrace it like she was now.

Pia did not take long, eagerly finishing the simple chore in order to get down to more pleasing business. "Of course, take what you need, Pia," she said before adding with a faint smirk, "I'll be waiting..." While her pet went through her numerous outfits, Kanoe pondered if she should change as well. But she failed to see much point in it when they would no doubt need a shower and a change after they were through with each other. Feeling Pia's nude body against her own once again sent a wonderful tingle up her spine. There was something about her new apprentice that just made her want to hold the woman and never let go.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Opening the closet doors, Pia looked inside. Her first impression was that Kanoe had a more varied wardrobe than hers. There were a lot of different clothes.
"Is there anything in particular Mistress think will fit?"

There were school uniforms, of course. Pretty much every students had a large number of those. They were free, after all, and what you would excpect to use most of the time. Other things were there too. Too her surprise, Pia found some clothes a bit smaller as well.. Leftovers from the other apprentices?

"Oh, wow!", Pia said, mouth agape. That one had to be Kanoe's, she was sure. It was a dress, like something you would expect at a ball, but sexier. It would not fit her by a long shot, but Pia did take it out anyway. "Oh my, it is pretty! You must look stunning!"
It must look gorgeous on Kanoe. With tiny straps holding it up, the fine fabric hugging the figure of the witch, she would be beautiful. It must have been expensive. It was sophisticated, yet so very sexy. An evening of elegant seduction. Pia was envious. She would never get away with wearing something like that.

"Oh, this is cute!"
Pia reverently put the nice dress aside, and fetched something else. It was a little black dress, and not at all like she would expect Kanoe to wear. "This one is almost like one of those French maid outfits. Just add a leettle apron". The dress itself was kind of small, it must be tiny on Kanoe. In fact, it would be tiny on anyone.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:09 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next