View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Mistakes of the past rewritten (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Mistakes of the past rewritten (Kanoe)
She was no doubt annoying the demon as he summoned his minions to bind her wrists behind her again. The dark witch was forced to sit in a chair with no hope of doing anything with the tome that was on the table. Seemed the demon was going to focus entirely on punishing her for her disobedience.

The masked creature gazed down at her. He tore open her bra, revealing her mountainous globes as they bounce and sway before his appraising eyes. It was not the first time a monster looked at her like this, like she was an object rather than a person and it was not going to be the last. The demon did not say anything. No threats or taunts, just silence as he reached out to touch her now bare chest.

The cool air left her nipples already slightly hard as the claw traced upwards. A flick sent a tingle of sensation through her orb, the luscious flesh jiggling a bit before coming to rest once more. The monster's claw continued to tease around her nipple, stimulating it only bit by bit before suddenly shocking the witch out of nowhere. Kanoe gasped as her body jolted like she accidently grazed a live lead. Her heart began to beat faster as her nipple throbbed with heated blood. She did not realize this shadow creature was able to do this as well. Clenching her jaw, she looked away from the demon as she prepared herself for the worst.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:40 am

Therion can now see just why so many monsters have laid claim to her almost countless times before and of course her lovers, female included. No secrets escape a monster such as Therion, for as the shadows he can spy on students even without them knowing, already taking grim pleasure in watching her jolt from the suddenly shock. As his hand suddenly grips the sensitive orb much tighter, even so it's hard to fit her breast in just one hand as he rolls it around like some toy.

"A pretty thing like you. I can see why they want you, your body is practically made to service your masters. Your superiors."

Of course his words are aimed to only annoy her further, with her pride it's clear she won't panic or run so he just needs to try a different approach for the time being. Releasing her breast, he grips her tome and lifts it into his hands. Tossing it from one to another carelessly like it was worthless, and in a sense it is, to him anyway unless she reveals how to command magic.

"You can play with her for awhile, if she won't talk she is of no interest to me. Just another plaything. It's clear she is used to this, she knows her place and to provide good entertainment. Destroy any clothing when your done, someone like her most likely enjoys all the attention she will get if she is caught naked wandering the hallways."

At once his shadow puppets appear, grabbing her shoulders as they slam her back against the chair while hands begin to grope almost mindlessly at her chest. Squeezing and pushing her breasts around as they paw at them like excited children over a new toy. They lack any grace or skill like he has, or maybe that's what he wants.

Slowly one of these shadows begins to pull itself free from the floor beneath the desk, moving between her legs which are held spread wide, it's gaze fixed upon the black thong, the last bit of clothing she has left still intact and covering her body.

"I bet her lover would enjoy seeing this. Maybe I will send my shadows to find her so she won't be so lonely"

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Her body tensed, expecting another shock as more of the demon's hand made contact with Kanoe's full breast. But the monster was merely toying with her, whispering into her mind things he knew about her. She glared up at the creature when he began to toss her book around like it was nothing but a piece of garbage.

Once the monster found her useless to his plans, the shadowy creatures from before immediately grabbed the witch and pulled her back against the chair. The smaller claws pawed and grabbed at her chest, causing the witch to gasp softly and squirm in her bonds. They were far rougher and not as subtle in their methods but this was meant to be punishment for the student.

It was not until the monster mentioned her love did she look up at the demon. "Leave her alone! She has nothing to do with this!" she growled. Her blood boiled at the blatant attempt to threaten her through her lover. But Kanoe was in no condition to fight back. Her mana was still low and her hand ached from the minor burns. The dark witch could do little but glare up at the soulless mask looking down at her.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:06 am

An amused chuckle escapes him from beneath the mask as he turns to look upon her defiant glare, clearly he had hit a nerve. Perfect. It's almost too easy, the mention of a lover seems to always hit hard on students like this. It only proves that their affection is a weakness, easy to exploit and that is Therion's greatest talent. Twisting things to suit him, toying with their mind to make them think the worse when he hasn't even done anything. Now he's found her achillies heel.

"You dare pretend your in any state to demand that of me? Such ignorance, you are just a pawn in my game. If your lover provides more... entertainment for me, why should I not partake in it? I'm sure she has suffered like you at the hands of many monsters. She will be well prepared to accept me, perhaps I'll let my shadows have her first like they have you. To brutally rape her again and again until she begs me for it to end."

He steps closer to her as his shadows continue to explore her naked flesh. Hands probing now joined by their pointed tongues that trail over her chest, encircling her large breasts before slowly heading towards her nipples. Two of the shadow puppets suddenly latching onto her nipples and biting just enough to squeeze the tips without doing any real harm.

From below the one between her legs starts to run it's finger over the very spot her slit is, rubbing up and down before pushing the soft thin fabric of her thong into her pussy's lips ever so slowly. Teasing her without even removing it yet.

"Maybe your right, you can't teach me anything. Your too weak to even protect the one you care about most...You don't even have anything to bargain with."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:53 pm

Long tongues dragged over her exposed chest, leaving behind a tingling trail of delight as the shadowy demons continued to taste her lovely body. "Ah.." she gasped sharply as teeth lightly nibbled at her now hardened nipples, their tongues dancing over the pulsing nub in never ending session of torment. The witch writhed, struggled and pressed further back into her chair in hopes to escape their touch however brief the moment of relief was.

"St-Stop... Please.." she gasped out as another demon who escaped her notice began to stroke and prod her thong covered slit. The soft fabric slid easily into her netherlips as it pushed a bit deeper into her through her meager protection. "Leave her alone... She.. She's done nothing wrong..." With her legs still bound, she could not close her thighs to stop the demon from teasing her netherlips. Already her belly began to flutter at their advances and her body recognized how vulnerable she was now as the witch tried to think of a way to save her lover while trying to endure this erotic torture.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Her soft voice muttering "please" is a welcome change to her earlier defiance but it's too late for that now. To go easy on her will only help rebuild her strengths, no she must suffer their assault for the time being until she begs him for mercy. He will make her talk even if it takes all night, he will bend her to his will. The shadow puppets will make sure of that, already far more then it seems have appeared. The darkness of the room only leaving her to guess just how many their actually is. Like there is no end to them and each one is staring at her almost naked body with dark intent. Maybe if he is so unkind, she will have to satisfy each one and will they be happy with just one climax each.

"Done nothing wrong? What makes you think I care? She is young, she is beautiful and she is desirable. What more reason do I need other then to be able rape her again and again. You humans and your love, so weak. You'll do anything to protect them and that is why you will never defeat me. Your kind is nothing more then playthings for mine. Be glad we choose to grant you our gifts rather then kill. We give you pleasures no human can give you. Be grateful."

Stepping closer he reaches down slowly, the shadow puppets stopping their frenzy for the moment as if like dogs on a leash, only calm and under control when the master is near. His hand sliding down along her smooth stomach only to reach her black thong. Gripping it sharply he pulls upwards. Leaving the material to press into her slit from below, more and more as he keeps pulling until finally her thong snaps and he tears it away from her body. Exposing her core to the cool air.

"I will teach you to respect that and my commands. My being and my voice is the only thing that will save you tonight and your lover..."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:40 pm

The witch shivered as the voice whispered inside her head. Having to deal with a mental rather than a verbal voice was always disorienting. Especially when her mind was otherwise distracted by other more pressing matters. Though she had nothing more to offer the demon, her pleas did delay him if only for a little while. The monster turned his attention back to her which was enough to make the other creatures stop their assaults.

A shiver ran down her spine as the dark claw slid down her stomach and down her undergarment. "Ahh!" her body arched as he cruelly yanked upwards, causing the thin fabric to saw between her netherlips. More and more he pulled, her thong grazing over hood while biting into folds. Just when it was about to grow painful, the fabric tore and she was now left in only her shoes and socks. Kanoe kept her head lowered, knowing outright lashing out would only put her lover her further danger.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Her head is lowered almost in defeat, the thought amused him. How the mighty have fallen, a moment ago she was snarling at him like a cornered animal, now she is almost giving into her fate if only to spare the one she cares about. Once again he slams the book infront of her and opens it, pointing at the first spell. Her hands slowly coming free but the shadow puppets linger close to her ready to grab her if she tries anything. While the one between her legs remains, slowly pushing a finger inside her slit, wiggling it around as if testing before a second finger is added. Slowly the creature spreads the two fingers wide as if testing to see how tight she is and how much she can take.

"Now that we have an understanding, I believe you were going to show me how you command magic. There is no hurry of course, we have all night and with a body like yours, it is practically begging to be raped"

His hand grips her chin as he forces her to look up into his eyes beneath his mask, his hand carcasses her cheek as if it were her lover and not a monster intend on breaking and raping her. It seems to be a warning, if she resists things will get much worse. If she gives a little she will find him more "kind" if only to get what he wants in the end.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:17 pm

She was given a bit more freedom once more. But she was still being punished as one demon continued to play with her slit, testing her body for whats to come. Kanoe's wrists were free but her thighs were still parted, exposed to anything the little demon wanted to do with her. The shadowy monster forced her to look at the soulless mask, reveling in his victory over her. With her book back on the table, she would be forced to reveal what she knew or suffer the consequences.

"Keep you and your minions away from my lover and.." she shivered as he caressed her cheek, "I'll tell you as much as I know. I can only cast a few spells. You said yourself, I am just a novice. I doubt there is much I can say that will help you." Delaying was going to do nothing for her. This demon would drill her for information until it was satisfied. Even if the poor witch has already said everything she knew. She shifted a bit in her chair, trying fruitlessly to get the claws out of her folds.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:12 pm

Finally he is getting somewhere with her, despite her clear aggression she has sense enough to know when she is beaten. Grasping her cheek still he leans in slowly only to leave the stone mask almost touching her soft lips like a mocking kiss. But he pulls away walking around her again as the shadows step back as if signally she is trusted for now but the one at her pussy remains, if only to keep her aroused and ready to receive. It almost seems to enjoy her struggles and attempts to pull away as it continues to push it's fingers deeper into her only to begin to pump them in and out. Two for now, so long as she complies.

"The best place to start is with a novice. You may be unable to advance. But I am much older and wiser. With your basics, I will master it... I only need to know the secret to unlocking it."

Again he points towards the pages, it's clear what he plans. With her basic knowledge his own will grow and soon surpass hers or so he hopes. Then her magic and any other student's magic will be next to useless against him, if it wasn't already. Since she is complying one of the shadow puppets suddenly grips her sore hand and makes her expose her palm only to rub what feels like burn ointment into her hand to help ease the pain. It's almost mocking her further like she was a guest rather then his prisoner awaiting rape.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:41 pm

She did not know any students with powers stronger than herself or her lover. Aurora was about equal to her ability. Giving up such knowledge would not hurt them any further. The demon was already strong enough to resist her magic. But it would ensure any further growth of their abilities would be already be suppressed by the more knowledgable demon. The witch could only hope he kept his end of the bargain and keep Claire off limits. Protecting her lover, it was all she could hope to do now.

The cold unfeeling mask touched her lips. She could not pull away or resist the monster's advances. A soft gasp left her lips as the demon between her thighs began to pump his claws in and out of her folds. The pace was steady, sawing along her moistening inner walls. The monster was wearing her away on multiple fronts, spreading her focus to keep her off balanced and confused.

Her eyes widen in shock as she felt something cool being rubbed into her injured palm. It stung for only a moment before the pain was gently soothed away. Without the pain to focus on, she could only hear the monster's voice and feel the claws squish in and out of her juicy depths. "Nngh.. M-Mana.." she gasped, biting her lip to try and hold some inkling of composure, "We rely on the elements inside us and around us to channel our power. What.. ahh.. what spells are cast are based on what elements we channel and how we manipulate the threads."

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:45 pm

For once he listens to her words as if finally she has a voice, even if she is struggling not to moan or to keep her voice steady. He absorbs the information eagerly, as it begins to make sense slowly. If she commands fire, a natural element it is only logical that they would be in connection with it. Many demons ignore the Earth as their own realm is nothing but fire and ash. He turns to look upon her, a smile gracing his features beneath his mask as a hand extends towards it. Gripping the stone he pulls the mask away slowly. The darkness still hiding his true appearance.

"Impressive. Go on, and you will save your lover from my advances..."

He speaks the truth but not what she might think. He will leave her lover alone but he has said nothing about her even if she complies she only transfers his attention back to herself which is already working. Her hand is held firmly as the shadow puppet rubs the ointment into her soft skin only to begin to trail it's tongue over her arm. Moving up towards her shoulder and then her neck. They have gone from mindless creatures to suddenly focused upon her pleasure if only to break her now her resistance has crumbled.

The one between her legs taking things slowly as it's fingers push in and out of her. While it leans in closer to lick at her clit, adding to the feelings already overloading her as it's tongue flickers, brushing her clit before it laps at the top of her pussy as if eager to taste her arousal.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:05 pm

"Ahh!" The tongue flicking her clitoris sent jolts of electricity up through her being. It was as if the demon had used his strange touch on her flesh. The sudden shock of sensation soon faded, replaced by a tingling barrage of soft licks. Her pearl hardened and was soon standing at full attention beyond the protection of her hood. The witch groaned weakly as the demon tending to her hand was now licking her neck, spreading feathery touches over her pleasure spots.

A soft sigh left Kanoe's lips as her body began to relax. She knew she needed to keep her guard up but her body would not obey her. She knew what this monster was doing. But submitting was not part of the deal. "Pl-Please... Mmm... M-Make them stop... Can't.. Can't focus.." she asked. Perhaps making the demon realize she could provide clearer info while her mind is clear would make him not take advantage of her. Or at least keep her sane during this little magic lesson.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:25 pm

If she expected mercy she finds none as he simply stares towards her, his mask crumbling in his hands as he watches her body. Her chest rising and falling as she struggles to control herself. She was to be used to learn magic, but now she is posing a much more enjoyable offer as he watches her body react. She doesn't know much yes but if he drags it out, makes sure to make every little piece of information come at a cost for her, it will be much more fun. To take her again and again that is an idea he finds he will quite enjoy.

"It is not my fault if you cannot control yourself. Continue or it will only get worse. My pets are hungry, they desire to mount you right now and have their way with you. Be glad I hold them on a tight enough leash that you may feel such pleasure now. Not many would take the time to prepare you so enjoy it while it lasts."

The shadows only seem to increase their efforts to toy with her further. The one at her clit only lean closer to lick at the tip before almost playfully trying to suck at it even as it's fingers are ramming into her soaked passage over and over, the two fingers spread to let the cool air hit against her from below. The one up top now moving behind her as it's tongue trails over the soft flesh of her neck while it's hands reach around to push under her breasts. Pushing the large orbs upwards before pressing them together. The creature's thumbs being press down into the soft flesh.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:37 pm

Her plea only made the creatures work harder to break her down. Soft sucks on her exposed pearl brought even more hot blood into the swelling nub, making it all the more vulnerable to the licking tongue. The fingers pumped harder, thrusting all the way in before pulling out. She was forced to feel every thrust. Her insides were quivering now, contracting slowly around the invaders as they began to spread open and close. Cool air rushed inside her dripping entrance causing her body to shiver from head to toe.

Kanoe's head slowly leaned to one side, allowing the demon to tease her neck even more. Clawed hands grabbed her breasts and began to play with them. It felt so good, her heart pulsing within the luscious orbs as they were lifted and pressed together. She knew she would need to keep talking before she became unable to. If she succumbs, her lover would be lost. "Uhhnnn... We... We use the words to.. H-Help the mana f-flow correctly," she said, half moaning as she took another deep shuddering breath, "M-More mana we use, the more powerful the magic.. D-Dangerous if.. Mmm.. If we u-use t-too much.."

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next