View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Tuesday. (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Tuesday. (Kanoe)
There were a few uniforms of a different color, mainly black and red, and of a more conservative size skirt. She wore that attire back in her more rebellious phase of being on the island. But with her lover now Prefect, she did her best to avoid bringing any heat to Claire and her work. The rest of the clothes were mainly from her mistress with the exception of a few from Emilla that she traded for.

From the sounds Pia was making, one would think the woman had stumbled into clothing store in the mall. Kanoe smiled as the woman brought out dresses that caught her eye. The thought of finding an outfit seemed to have escaped her pet for the time being. She could not bring herself to correct the woman though. Seeing someone so happy was a rarity for her. There was no reason to mention where the elegant clothes came from. Her mistress would request her to wear something as if she were a doll for her to play with. Kanoe could never resist the monster's orders and had long since discarded any reluctance to wear such revealing garments.

Kanoe giggled as the woman's voice squeaked at the mention of little. Pia would be considered dangerously cute if the timid woman was more aware of her natural gifts. "I am sure we can find you an apron if you wish to wear that. I did not know you were such a fan of clothes. Perhaps you would get along with one of my other apprentices. She always liked trying on various outfits." Or make her own as Ishtar was able to create simple illusions.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:52 pm

"Oh, well I don't really do a lot of shopping and such, at least not after I came here." Pia said. She liked nice clothes and tried her best to look neat, but she did not usually have the confidence to buy a more daring outfit, and she was not usually up to date on current fashion. In one way, the uniform code was a blessing to her, just the basic outfit she could add her own accessories and details to. But part of her wished she had the chance to wear something a bit ..flashier? More special? Everyone would like to look beautiful once in a while, right?
She wished she had a body to wear something like the dress she saw first.

"I..I would not mind meeting your other apprentices.. When Mistress think I am ready", Pia said "So.. an apron? I'll be Mistress' little maid? I guess that would be appropriate.."
She was not quite sure if her mistress was teasing her, or if she was serious. Pia would not mind, actually. If her mistress wanted a maid, she would happily be it. But perhaps Kanoe just thought her silly. Nonetheless, the little number looked like it would fit her.

"Mind if I try this on?", she said, ready to start changing.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:34 am
Profile YIM

"That will depend on if they are ready," she replied, "But I do think you will get along with them. Their goals are similar and most are doing it for very much the same reason as you. Perhaps someday we will work together to try and fight back against the creatures here." Still with the dampening field, such a task would still be difficult even with numbers on their side. But every little bit helps and it was best to keep spirits high for the young mages.

"You are the one who suggested the maid not I, Pia," she said with a giggle, "I am sure there is an apron in there somewhere if you truly wish to be my little maid. Feel free to try on the dress. I am sure it will look good on you." A small tight fitting dress would be perfect for Pia's natural hourglass figure and firm breasts. Numerous students would no doubt be jealous of this woman's luscious form. A pity the woman was not aware of just how beautiful she was. Perhaps a bit more training will help the woman's confidence. The dark witch waited patiently as Pia changed into something more comfortable.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:23 pm

"OK. How do I look, Mistress?"
Pia was wearing the little black dress, making a slow tun so that Kanoe could have a look. It actually fit quite good, the short hem flaring out a little, emphasizing the shape of Pia's waist and hips. It left Pia's shoulders exposed, and she was not sure if that meant it was made for someone more broad shouldered than her, or if it was supposed to be that way. A nice bit of cleavage was exposed, more than Pia usually showed. She had opted not to wear any underwear and had just slipped into it. Pia felt a little bit like just a small tug would cause her breasts to pop out, but her mistress seemed to have liked her being easily available underneath her clothes.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:15 am
Profile YIM

The witch looked up when Pia called out to her. A sly grin revealed her approval of her apprentice's attire. Her pet turned, revealing all that the dress had to offer her. While the dress would be uncomfortably tight on her body, it seemed to fit Pia like a glove. Lovely breasts barely contained, the dressed hugged the woman's hourglass figure perfectly. The dark witch had only one answer for her pet as she stepped closer. Without a word spoken, her lips pressed to Pia's. She kissed her partner passionately before finally breaking the embrace. Gazing into the woman's eyes she said only one word. "Perfect."

Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:17 pm

The kiss caught Pia completely by surprise. Her eyes widened a little as Kanoe placed her lips on hers, but Pia quickly yelded to the delightful sensation of lips gainst lips, tongue againt tongue.
Her little heart was suddenly beating faster behing her breasts. Pia was suddenly moch more aware of her own body, and that of her mistress close to her. A sweet rush of desire coursed through her.

"Oh.. wow! I mean.. I am glad Mistress approves", she said as she recovered. Pia made herslf a mental note to dress up nice more often. Not only did she desire her mistress, but her mistress desiring her felt good too. A little grin played on her face.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:17 am
Profile YIM

She smiled back at the woman's stunned look on her face. Pia was so cute when she is shocked so easily. Kanoe was not afraid to show her approval to her adorable pet. She looked into the other woman's eyes. She could feel the heat radiating from her body. The witch wanted nothing more than to move closer, claim what belonged to her. But she remembered her pet's request and held herself at bay.

"Of course," she purred, "Now, didn't you mention something about pleasing me? Tonight, my body is yours to pleasure how you wish. Just tell me where you need me to be and I shall go there." Kanoe's body pressed a bit closer. Both women could feel each other's hearts beating. Her hands slid up and down Pia's arms, resisting the urge to do more. Her pet wanted to please her and she wanted nothing more than to grant that wish.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Pia felt a jolt of both pride and anxiety. Pride because she pleased the senior witch, and that she trusted Pia do do well. Anxiety because she feared she would spoil her chance. Pia was not entirely sure about the details of their relationship yet, what Kanoe trusted her to do and what not. This was all so new to her.
She would serve her Mistress, but also call the shots about how to do it. Luckily, she had a few ideas. She was a voluptarius, after all. And figuring out how to please others was part of the job description.

"Mistress mentioned taking a shower.. If you wish to do so now, I may attend you and help you disrobe. To bad the dorms do not come with a bathtub, but I will do my best to make sure you are given a relaxing experience anyway."

Pia suddenly had an idea "Would Mistress mind if I perhaps borrowed a few candles?" There was something about witchcraft and candles. They were great for rituals, even a requirement for some, and were pleasing in more mundane ways, just to make things nicer. Pia had accumulated a collection herself, and possibly so had Kanoe.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:42 pm
Profile YIM

"The shower can wait for now," she whispered softly, "It would just be a waste to take off that pretty dress after only trying it on for a few moments. Besides, when I'm done with you, I will not be the only one needing a shower." Already, she was fantasizing of having her pet with her in the shower. Their nude forms would be pressed against one another as they dragged a soapy cloth over their perfect curves.

Pia was quick to think of another suggestion as she asked about candles. Kanoe had plenty of candles. She had four lit on the table right now in fact. "If you need fresh candles, there is a small box of stick candles on the floor of my closet. Take what you wish." The witch was curious on what the voluptarius would bring to play with. Even she was a bit nervous about the powers of sex that this one may have within her. Kanoe tend to be reluctant of being in situations where she had no control. But curiosity would win out over her paranoia for now. "Where would you like me? Do you prefer pleasing me in bed, in a chair? On the floor?"

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:29 pm

"The candles can wait, Mistress.. it was a thought for an.. experiment." Pia had one of those sudden flashes of ideas. Her own mana was sexual. Kanoe's, she had experinced, seemed to be hot and fiery. There was a little test, she had thought off, but she was not quite ready yet. And there was one thing Pia wanted to try first.

"Well, I thought perhaps I should help Mistress a little. You seemed so.. tense earlier, perhaps I should work some of that out of your body?" Pia let a finger touch her mistress, running down her side, feeling the smoothness of her robe and the nice curves. Earlier that evening, Pia had wondered a little about how her being a voluptarius had affected her sense of health and well-being. She it had had a positive effect on herself. Perhaps it could also benefit her mistress a little?

"I will need my Mistress in a comfortable and relaxed position, though. Perhaps if you seat yourself?" Pia made a wide gesture, indicating both the bed and the chair. It was not of vital importance where, as long as her mistress was able to relax.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:04 pm
Profile YIM

The woman's mind was very active with so many ideas. She liked it, an apprentice always looking for ways to improve and try new things. Such initiative would ensure this one would grow a bit faster than the others. Kanoe felt the single finger trace along the curves of her robes and body. Her pet was such a tease. But, the witch really could use something relaxing. From what Pia was saying, it almost sounded like a massage. Usually such a thing would be done while laying down though.

"Very well," she said calmly. The witch moved past the other woman and took a seat on the edge of the bed. It would be more comfortable there should things become more intimate. With how the two women looked at each other, it was almost absolute that such a thing would happen soon enough. "Do you need me to change as well or will my robes not be in the way?" she asked. Her arms were to her sides with her palms resting on the soft mattress. The posture caused her large breasts to press closer together and thrust outwards some, threatening to reveal more of what was hidden behind the long v cut of her robe.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Pia almost lost the use of her mouth, big blue eyes on Kanoe. She so wanted to see all the goodness in there revealed. Pia felt her hearth throb with hard desire. She realized she was spacing out, her brain processing multiple scenarios.
"Mistress, allow me to help with that. Just a second, please.." Pia said. With steps eager from anticipation, she made a detour to the closet, bending down to pick up the box of candles. This would expose her, she realized. Grinning slyly at Kanoe, she wiggled her but a little, giving a little tease she hoped would hit home.

Pia picked up the box, and put on the table for later. Now, her mistress would require her attention.

Walking over to Kanoe, Pia leaned forward, laying her hands on her mistress. "If mistress pleases..", she murmured, her voice a bit heavier than normal, like lust was clinging to her vocal cords.
With slow, careful movements, she started disrobing her mistress, mixing little caresses in with the act. Slowly, she revealed the smooth skin and the perfect body beneath it. "Mistress is such a beauty..", she whispered. "A girl like myself can only be honoured to be given the chance to serve.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:55 pm
Profile YIM

The poor girl was so off balanced that perhaps the woman was mixing questions with orders. Or maybe Pia truly wanted her mistress in the nude. Her apprentice was already getting into the mood as she bent over to pick up the candles, revealing that firm rear. She returned a faint smile of her own to show her approval of the little tease. Kanoe patiently waited for her pet to put the candles on the table, perhaps for use later she was unsure. But such questions no longer mattered as Pia put her hands on her body.

Pia was extra gentle as if tending to a delicate piece of artwork. The robe was loose fitting, taking only a few strokes over her shoulders to bring the dark cloth falling to her sides. Her heavy nectar filled tits stood out proud and firm before her pet's eyes. Kanoe sighed as the woman's fingers grazed along side her breasts and down her sides. She helped her partner by shifting a bit on the bed, allowing the woman to gently pulled her robes all the way down her legs. Once her robes were pooled at her feet, Pia would see that her mistress wore nothing but a blank thong beneathe her robes. "Silly girl," she cooed to the woman's praise, "I am the one who should be honored to have such a beautiful woman so willing to serve her mistress with such devotion and loyalty."

Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:43 pm

"My mistress flatters me..", Pia said, a tiny, coy smile on her lips from the compliment. She looking up at the beautiful witch, having knelt down to help with the tong. Pia did not mind the position at all. The sorceress was as gorgeous as Pia remembered her. The night they had spend together had burned itself into her memory, and she had nurtured several mental scenarios involving the beautiful witch. Seeing like this again.. Pia was hot with desire.

"To be a servant kneeling in front of you.. Who would not feel privileged?"
So instead of simply helping her with the last remainder of the clothing, as she had thought to do, Pia instead took her role a little further. Dropping down on the floor, she took one foot in her hand, and placed her lips on the fine, shapely feet, like a slave or petitioner worshipping the feet of a queen, or a priestess or even a goddess. She kissed the foot again, letting moist lips grace the toes, before moving upwards. Pia briefly considered suckling them, like offering fellatio, but she did not know if that would be approved or no.

"Such, gorgeous legs..", Pia said, admiring the shapely limbs while running a hand along one. Not able to restrain herself, she started kissing her way up them too. Her chest briefly brushed against her mistress, the skin of her cleavage against her mistress' skin.

The drawn out play was not just to create suspension, although Pia was so distracted she had to remind herself what she was supposed to do. The apprentice sex witch tried to mentally reach inside herself, and feel her mana bubbling with anticipation.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:10 pm
Profile YIM

Not even her undergarment was spared as that soon was slipped down Kanoe's hips. Her womanhood was in full view of her pet who sat kneeled between her legs. But Pia was not one to rush it seemed. The witch simply accepted the praise her servant was giving. She even noted that she was not just a mistress, Pia made it clear that she was her mistress as if claiming her over her other apprentices. Such ambition was pleasing to hear. One could not learn powerful magic by aiming their goals low.

Her servant began with one the most submissive motions one could give, kissing her feet. But this was far more erotic than just someone kissing and begging forgiveness. No, the witch could feel the woman's tongue tasting her sweet flesh with each loving brush of those lips. "Mmm..." she allowed herself to lean back a little, using her arms to hold herself up off the bed. Feathering touches tickled up Kanoe's calves and up her thigh. Neither leg was given more treatment than the other as Pia gradually gave both limbs the attention they deserve.

Just watching her pet do this was making her heart hammer inside her chest. Her pet was still clothed and yet it was obvious who was still dominant in this relationship. Pia's breasts pressed up against her leg as the kisses traveled further up. She could feel her partner's heart throbbing within those luscious orbs, revealing how eager her pet truly was. "Mmm... You are such a sweet little pet," she purred.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next