View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:40 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Sweet Revenge (Iria) 

Post Re: Sweet Revenge (Iria)
Iria was given a glimmer of hope as she seemed to have gotten past the shield successfully. Perhaps it could not attack and defend at the same time afterall. But that did not mean the Midrozi could not defend still as he easily avoided her blow and got behind her. She felt the creature grab her wrist and twist it behind her. Then what she felt next was absolutely mind numbing.

"Aiiiiiieeeeee!" she screamed in shock as pain lanced through her entire body. Her body jolt and trembled as if she were being electrocuted by lethal voltage. The amazon woman shuddered, trying to will her body to move but all her body kept telling her brain was pain and more pain over and over again. Finally, she reached with her free arm for the Midrozi's wrist. She gripped tightly as she tried to pull the fingers out of the cluster of nerves. But in her position she could not reach well nor summon any strength to pull herself free. Her knees grew weak as more pain blinded all her senses.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:07 am

Iria's free hand gripped at the shield around Vi'kar's wrist, the alien not stupid enough to leave any part of his body unshielded against such a strong human. He continued to dig his fingers in, twisting them to send a fresh and even more intense surge of pain into the agent's body.

You think this is bad Iria? This is nothing compared to what your going to be thrown through human. Vi'kar hissed into the agents ear, the words threatening as he, finally, relented and relaxed the pressure he was putting on Iria's nerve cluster. The pain would fade within moments, although he doubted your body would recover from the attack anywhere near as quickly.

Vi'kar had no intention of giving Iria such a chance, lashing out with multiple psychic projections. These resembled the tentacles, so often found on species that deemed human females attractive. One extended from his hand, coiling around the wrist he was holding and stretching out to trap her other wrist and yank it close, twisting her arm at a very unpleasant angle to do so. Although right now he wouldn't be surprised if Iria's idea of what was painful was a little twisted.

More would stretch around her body, aiming to coil around the two very obvious targets that was Iria's bust. He had just bombarded her body and mind with pain, and now he was going to switch to pleasure. How long do you think your mind will hold out against us? How long till you snap and become just another slutty slave begging for her masters approval?

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:23 am

"Uhhnn..." she groaned as the pain faded from her system. Her legs were about to give when tendrils of psychic force wrapped around her wrists and forced her to remain on wobbly legs. No real damage was done to her body but still her body felt like it had just been run over by a train. The amazon could not summon any strength as she slowly recovered from the surge of pure pain. By the time she was more aware, she was already full bound in the Midrozi's psychic powers.

"L-Let go of me you monster!" she hissed, straining against her bonds as hard as she could, "I will never break to the likes of you!" Turning around, the ADD agent lashed out with a roundhouse kick towards the alien slaver. With her arms bound, she was forced to use the only limbs she had left. This was quickly becoming a losing battle and soon reinforcements would be here. There was no way in hell she could be able to fight all the Midrozi at once.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:07 am

Bad girl Iria. Vi'kar hissed as he saw your body muscles move as you prepared for a kick, and his hand pressed back against that abused cluster of nerves to send yet another wave of pain surging though your body, the timing done so that it was almost as if the words were what caused the pain to flare up again. He didn't maintain it for long, just a few seconds of agony before his hand relaxed back again.

They all say that Iria ... In fact the last six agents I turned over to Mayyi seemed to think it was some kind of mantra that if they repeated enough times would become true. How much pain, or pleasure, can your mind really take before it starts to crack? We both know that it's fairly easy to make you into even more like an animal than usual for a human ... so lets find out just how easy it is for someone whose just watched this be done shall we?

Even if Iria managed to complete her kick it would just hit his psychic shield, with the exact same effectiveness as Iria's hammer would have. And she could do nothing about the 'tentacles' that snaked their way around each of her impressive orbs, starting to constrict and squeeze for several seconds before relaxing and starting the whole process again. Vi'kar was patient, in fact most Midrozi above the servant caste were. Even if they rarely choose to show it. He would wait for the slow approach to take it's toll on your mind and body, eyes constantly watching you for any sign that you were preparing to try and strike back.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:20 am

She screamed again, unable to contain the sheer unrelenting pain that this creature's touch brought to her. The strike to her nerves caused her to stumbled and fall to her knees. Iria was panting hard as the attack left her completely breathless. Her brow glistened with sweat from her battle. "Sh-Shut up!" she growled again, rising to her feet. Another attempt to attack would send pain shooting through her body from another blow from the Midrozi leader and falling to the floor. Each strike just as painful as the last. It was as if the Midrozi knew how to cause the absolute maximum amount of pain to her body.

Several cries and screams later, Iria was swaying weakly on her knees. Despite the lack of physical damage, she was exhausted and panting softly. Soft moans escaped her as she felt the tendrils around her compressed breasts squeeze slowly. It added discomfort to her already squeezed mounds but it also left them tender to the touch of the psychic tendrils. The agent felt dizzy from the mixture of pain and pleasure she was feeling. Each blow to her nerve cluster left her at the height of pain only to feel the tender squeezing of the tendrils. She found it harder and harder to summon the strength to fight back. Iria groaned as she stood on swaying legs. She once more turned to kick though the strikes were coming weaker each time as her body began to give up the fight.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:33 am

Even though the Warrior caste were mostly trained and conditioned in how to kill, rather than disable or cripple like the hunters or trainers, Vi'kar was sadistic. Those screams of agony sent a dark thrill through his body, and he eagerly awaited each chance to draw out another cry. His hand started moving, each time Iria tried to strike attacking a different nerve cluster to make sure the endings didn't start getting numb to it all. He summoned more projections as her strikes grew weaker and weaker, and the new tentacles snaked their way through the air towards Iria's breasts.

Vi'kar made no move to free them from their prison that was the agent's outfit. Instead the tentacles around the base tightened, and this time didn't relax. The new projections reached those ample orbs, and slid and stroked them both, rubbing against nipples through the costume. As they did so another projection would catch Iria's attempted kick, and start to pull her leg up to the side to see just how flexible the busty agent's body was.

Already wearing out? That was disappointingly fast Iria. But I suppose expecting an animal to have any form of self control is a stupid thing for me to do. You'd think I would know better by now. That hand went to Iria's neck, and for a moment it would feel as if he had just found another nerve cluster to abuse. And while he had, his abuse wasn't going to be as the agent expected. His touch was gentle, soothing, a little massage with his finger tips that caused the nerves to send pleasure signals out into the agent's body.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:46 am

No matter how she attacked, it ended before it could begin. She tried to kick, tackle, even headbutt. But the Midrozi seemed to know what she was doing before she did it, striking another nerve cluster to send her to her knees. Never had she been so outclassed by an opponent. Iria had lost fights but it was more through tricks or a more even fight. But the Midrozi did not hide, he took her head on and crushed her like she was nothing.

Her kick stopped in midair as a tendril grabbed it. The amazon woman was very agile and quick so her leg continued to raise higher and higher. The agent was not worried about that but rather the hand now at her throat. She shivered, shutting her eyes as she expected unspeakable pain once more. But it never came. Instead a wealth of pleasure rolled through her being. "Oh!" she gasped, warmth spreading through her body. Her body reacted immediately. Her breasts strained against the tendrils and her skin tight suit. Her heart raced as the tendrils began to flick over her nipples which were clearly poking through her thin bra and latex suit. Each flick sent a shiver down her spine, leaving her writhing in her bound state.

"St-Stop.." she gasped as the massage continued to feed her body more delicious pleasure. Iria's body shivered but no longer resist. Her leg loosened and was stretched fully outwards, exposing her still covered womanhood. Unconciously, her body leaned into the Midrozi's touch. Her mind and body knew the difference between pleasure and pain. Feeling the pain, it naturally moved towards the pleasure like a moth to a flame. Iria's eyes closed as another soft moan escaped her. Thankfully her skin tight suit prevented the smell of sex to reach the Midrozi's senses as her panties were now completely soaked in her sexual juices.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:00 am

Vi'kar laughed to himself as the various doors opened, his Warriors slipping into the room to watch the agent being broken and humbled first hand. Fight back and I'll hurt you ... and you don't want that do you? The alien's voice is soft, gentle and almost caring. He isn't a trainer though, and anyone who could really listen to the tone could hear just how false it was. But the person it was directed at was being bombarded by pleasure, with horrible pain having stripped away her will to fight back as he stroked and massaged the agents neck as her leg was brought up till it was pointing almost straight up in the air from her other leg, giving the aliens a perfect opportunity to admire the agents body.

Lets see just how broken in she's becoming. Vi'kar remarks, although the warriors around watch in satisfied silence as another psychic projection shaped as a tentacle starts to rub against where Iria's cunt would be, pressing the suit and panties against those sensitive lips as the projections continued to stroke and toy with her breasts and nipples. Dozens of tiny 'threads' flickered from the tentacles and over the agent's erect, but covered, nipples, ensuring that those sensitive peaks were constantly stimulated and aroused.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:14 am

Her eyes fluttered as another groan escaped her lips. The massage was absolutely dominating her senses. She tried to open her eyes but they were unfocused, not noticing the guards that had entered the room to watch her demise. Her leg fully in the air and her arms bound behind her, the amazon was completely helpless. A weak whimper escaped her as he threatened to harm her if she resist. The amazon wanted to fight back even if it meant biting the hand that was pleasuring her. But the pain was too much and the pleasure felt so very good. Her body was relaxed, tamed and ready to be taken by the stronger male.

Hearing the word broken made Iria squirm. The motions did little to deter the unseen tendrils that now pressed against her womanhood. "Uhhhnnnn.." she felt her panties squishing into her netherlips. Her entire body was now very tender as every nerve in her body was awake and ready to feel pleasure. Her body arched into the tiny threads that were now teasing her nipples. They pulsed with her rapidly beating heart, filled with blood as they stick further and further out with her growing arousal. "Ohhhhnn... N-No... I... I can still... Uhhhnn... F-Fight..." she moaned.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:27 am

Vi'kar smiled at Iria's desperate words, hearing all too well that her mind may still want to fight, but it was struggling against the sensations ravishing her body, as well as the memory of what it could be like. That didn't mean he wasn't going to punish her for it though. Bad Girl. He scolds, the fingers in the agent's neck digging in for a moment to send a flare of pain through her body before his hand slid down her back, quickly homing in on the first point he had attacked. Soon his fingers were back to massaging, keeping your body submissive with that gentle warm pleasure radiating from your lower back.

And now Vi'kar had to decide what he was going to do next. If he should take Iria personally, or just use a psychic projection to do so. It didn't really take him long to decide, and the psychic projection that had been teasing her lower lips reshaped it's tip into a blade, cutting a slit in the skin tight costume and panties so that Iria's cunt was available, her juices and scent finally able to leak out.

While human's weren't anywhere near as attractive to the Jarri as they were for most species the two had enough similar traits for him to not find it weird to lust after her. In addition he was hardly adverse to sex, especially when such an act was 'proving' his dominance over a human who had thought herself able to challenge the Midrozi. Even as one hand continued to rub and massage a nerve cluster he walked so that he was standing and facing Iria's now exposed cunt, and his free hand reached out to start expertly teasing the agent's lips, and each second those skilled fingers drew closer and closer to her clit. That's a good girl ... beg for more.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:44 am

"Ahhhhh!" she cried out when he dug his fingers into her nerves again. But just as quickly as she cried out, the pleasure came back and the weakened agent once more relaxed in her bonds. It was then she finally noticed the hunters watching her. Heat rose in her cheeks, she never been so humiliated before. Iria wanted to fight but the pain would stop her every time. It was like an animal with a shock collar on. Once you bump the boundaries enough, the pain was enough to stop the animal from doing it again.

A soft hiss could be heard as a cut was made in her suit. Her panties were cut away, revealing her pussy soaked in sweat and juices. With her leg so high up, all the warriors could see how heated she was right now. "Please.." she begged but she did not specify before the fingers began to stroke her netherlips. "Uhhnn... Please... I..." she moaned. Any thought of resisting would only bring back the memory of the mind numbing pain. Resisting equaled pain. Her primal instincts recognized that. Submitting equaled not pain and more pleasure.

Another whimper escaped her. Iria was becoming afraid of this being that was controlling her body like a puppet. Every touch of the man's fingers caused her hips to rock forward. Juices flowed freely down the leg of her latex suit. Muscles could be seen tensing and twitching as the pleasure feeding from the massage was already making her body sexually active. Iria's eyes fluttered, losing more and more control as she felt butterflies madly fluttering inside her belly. Heat bubbled up inside her loins threatening to shoot up into her core and rush her straight into a mind blowing climax and this was all being done by this monster's fingers.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:57 am

Vi'kar had to admit he could see why so many Jarri wanted to be trainers, and why their caste was at the top of the clan's hierarchy. Having another life, even if it was just a human animal, twitching and controlled purely by his fingers was an intoxicating feeling, and he savoured it for a few moments before letting his discipline clamp down on it. He couldn't risk his projections fading, and if he let himself get too distracted that could very well happen.

The alien chuckled at that whimper, a twisted smirk on his face as the very tips of his fingers started to barely brush across Iria's clit, teasing her even more with the promise of what they would feel like on that particular nerve cluster. Good girl. He cooed in praise, timing it so that his fingers slipped onto your clit to expertly toy with it. Those fingers remained there for a moment, leaving almost straight after his praise of you finished. Trying to link those words with that wondrous sensation in your dazzled mind.

And this isn't even my specialty. The trainers are going to love getting their hands on you. Vi'kar chuckles as he makes that observation, but before you get a chance to answer a mental impulse changes two of the psychic tentacles attacking your breasts, cups appearing and engulfing your nipples before starting to suckle on them through the outfit. As he did he let his thumb find the agents clit again, stroking and toying with it, somehow already learning precisely how he can touch it to maximize the intensity of the sensations. Cum for me Iria. He orders, hands and psychic projections working together to send you well over the edge.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:13 am

~Good girl~

The last phrase she heard before her mind was thrown into oblivion. The clitoris was filled with sensitive nerves and with this being's specialty being in manipulating those nerves, the effects were beyond imagining. Her eyes fluttered madly, rolling back into whites as he continued to speak softly into her ear. Her body was twitching violently. Juices were flooding down her thighs as if she were already cumming. But what little resistance she had left, those tiny claws clinged desperately to her sanity as wave after wave of bliss washed through her senses.

This being was not even proficient in this?! She could not think of feeling any better than she was right now but the trainers would do this to her. The thought was more than enough to send her over the edge. ADD agent's body arched, overing her engorged tits to the unseen cups that were now sucking even more hot blood into the swollen nubs. With the Midrozi's order, Iria let forth a blissful wail. Her entire body began to spasm. Her thighs twitched violently as juices began to squirt out of her folds, puddling on the floor below. The climax ripped through her system, searing her very soul as every thought in her head was washed away. Her body sagged in her bonds, resting against the warrior that had defeated in both battle now in this. Half lidded eyes fluttered and stared blankly off into space. The amazon could think of nothing but the pleasure she felt rippling through her being right now.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:24 am

Vi'kar laughed as Iria's last resistance shattered under his words and touch, her mind cast adrift as a massive mind shattering orgasm surged through her helpless body. Her leg was held up, and her arms behind her back remained exactly where they were as the rest of her body spasmed and writhed. It was easy to extend some more Psychic projections out to ensure the agent remained upright, and as her juices started to puddle on the floor a very careful application of a projection went down to the alien's pants, opening a zip in them and carefully pulling out Vi'kar's own cock.

The alien moved closer, letting the head of his shaft press and tease at those very slick and tense lips. His cock was human sized at least, and not excessively long or thick. But with his fingers having free roam of Iria's body, as well as his psychic projections, he would be more than capable of drowning the agent completely in pleasure. For now he just used the sensations of your breasts being attacked by his psychic projections, and a single finger rubbing and toying with Iria's clit as the head rubbed and teased.

Be a good girl Iria and beg for it. He ordered, letting his attack on Iria's body die down a little as he tested to see if she had enough mind left to be able to follow his order. This was definitely turning out to be worth all the trouble he had gone through to arrange this.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:37 am

The pleasure being fed to every nerve in her body ensured that the agent climaxed long and hard. The Midrozi's fingers focused entirely on her swollen clitoris now. The hardened pearl was twitching violently in the alien's fingers, pulsing rapidly as it continued to swell to the size of a small thumb. Her body was primed and ready for fucking as the monster's rod slid along her puffing netherlips. Juices soaked over the man's rod, lubricating it nicely as he sawed back and forth.

Iria was gasping for air as each breath seared her lungs with the stench of her own arousal. She was burning hot inside her tight fitting suit as every touch added more fuel to her fire. What little breath she managed to take only exhaled in another loud moan as this blissful release ebbed away at her strength and willpower. Even as the climax finally began to die down, the agent's hips were still rocking back and forth. She was grinding against the teasing rod as the Midrozi gave her an order. With no thought in her head to fight back, Iria knew nothing else but to comply. To resist meant pain. "Please... Please more... I... I can't resist... It's too good..." she moaned and whimpered in defeat.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:46 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next