View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Tuesday. (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Tuesday. (Kanoe)
The blonde little wannabe witch was getting more into her role now, her pigtails gently dancing as she was worshipping the senior sorceress with her mouth. She was greedy in her kisses, even in a submissive pose. The taste of skin was a delight for her tongue, the subtle smell of her mistress a delight for her nose. Her hands were stroking and rubbing Kanoe's legs, and her head had moved up at thigh level. Without even planning it, Pia had placed herself in such a way that her mistress' foot was in between her thighs, briefly rubbing against Pia's sex. It was already warm and moist, and the touch was enough to send playful shivers up Pia's spine.

Briefly she harboured a fantasy of Kanoe standing over her, in regal beauty, while Pia was lying on the floor, squirming in desire, and her Mistress was playfully teasing her pussy with her foot, watching her with idle amusement. The shot flare of imagination lent a little more desire to her movements, and Pia let her body rub against Kanoe like a kitten seeking attention.

Feeling inside her, she could definitely feel her mana moving. It was puling, moving. It was liquid inside her, refreshing and full. Soon she would be able to properly serve her mistress, but she would not do anything before she was sure she was ready.
Pia let her hands slide up Kanoe's thighs, following the well shaped muscles up to the womanly hips.

"Mistress.. I wish to use my magic to please you.. When I am ready, will Mistress allow me to let my mana mingle with hers?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:28 pm
Profile YIM

Never had she ever been worshipped in such a way by another person. It was almost like an obsession as her pet could not get enough of her mistress's taste. Then she felt how truly eager this woman was. Hot netherlips glide over her toes and foot. The woman was wet, very wet. Then as if realizing her position, Pia began to grind against her foot like a playful kitten.

A sly smirk spread across Kanoe's face as she slowly began to lift her big toe. She allowed the digit to drag up along Pia's puffing netherlips before curling it back down. The strokes were extremely slow. Occasionally, she would lift her foot a little so her toe would reach the woman's hooded clit before going back down. Gradually, her strokes would go a bit deeper. Her toe parted those glistening lips, stroking the very inside of Pia's folds.

Kanoe did not have mana sight up so she had no idea how Pia's mana was building up inside. But the question sparked her curiosity. Seeing how this behaved and acted, she found no real reason to not trust her pet. Reaching down, she stroked the woman's hair like one would pet a cat. "Very well, you may show me your power when you are ready, my little pet." She cooed.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:12 pm

"Ooohh..mmmmm.." Pia purred. This was a new sensation, no one had ever pleased her with a their foot. Pia let out a little gasp as Kanoe's toe touched her clit. While she did have work to do, she could not help but let herself savour the novel feeling for a while. "Mmmmmm.. Mistress is teasing her pet..", she half said, half giggled, grinning up at her mistress. "This little slut puppy almost forgot what she was doing".

Pia could not quite resist. She was not going to abandon her task, but this new development was just too fun. She let one hand trail down Kanoe's shapely leg, let it rest underneath her heel, and then gently push it up, so that the toe slid further into her. She tried clenching her nether muscles a little, so that her mistress would feel her tight little pussy move around her. She then released it.Her mistress should be in control, after all, and it was her, not Pia that should be pleased now.

Kanoe's 'slut puppy' was getting really aroused now, and she really felt she should move to the next step. "If Mistress pleases, would she like me to give her a massage?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:29 pm
Profile YIM

She giggled at the new title the student gave herself. Pia was truly a submissive woman. The woman prefered to be ordered around and used. Nothing truly wrong with that but her pet certainly took such behavior to a new level. Her little slut puppy wiggled and even began to fuck her toes as if they were a long hard cock. Such actions were brief as her pet realized what she was supposed to be doing right now though Kanoe could safely admit this was pleasing her greatly.

Her pet soon made her an offer she could not refuse. She has given other students massages before to great effect but the witch never had the luxury of having another return the favor. The only question was, what sort of massage? "What a wonderful idea, my little slut puppy," she teased, "But, do you want to start with the back, the front, or are you going to massage my feet with your hot pussy again?" Kanoe's nails dragged slowly up and down across her full chest as she spoke to the woman. Her own pleasure was bubbling inside her as her heart pounded rapidly in anticipation.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:12 pm

To Pia, it was really no longer a matter of submission or not any longer. Well, there was that too. Pia did not mind someone else being in charge, and she had a hidden masochistic trait, evidenced by her tendency to find small doses of fear and pain arousing. But it was also the matter of her learning a new role, discovering a new sexual territory. And besides, she was the apprentice, right?

But there was more. Now she had the chance to apply her true nature, the nature of a voluptarius, in a new way. It was her calling, her birthright and she wanted to experience all it had to offer. And to share it with others. She could feel she was ready for this.

The sight of Kanoe taunting her with her generous breasts, even clawing them made her gasp in desire. She wanted to do that herself, to smother those giving orbs with attention, to ravish them with her hands and mouth. But Mistress had asked her a question.
"Mistress should assume any position she feels gives comfort, but I thought I would start with your back. Perhaps Mistress lying down, or me seated behind?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:05 pm
Profile YIM

The woman used her words well, ensuring the mistress had control but gave her thoughts of what the slave was going to do. Kanoe smiled and leaned forward, stroking Pia's cheek to show her approval. Her lips were almost to the point of touching her servant's when she suddenly spoke. "Yes, that sounds fine," she teased, pulling away at the last moment to climb further onto the bed.

Her hips swayed with each motion she took, wiggling her exposed rear to her pet to return the favor from before. She gave a sultry smile over her shoulder before making herself comfortable on the soft sheets. Her breasts mashed against the mattress as the witch carefully pulled her braid to the side. Her back would be fully exposed for Pia to explore. "Have you had much practice in this?" she asked, not really concerned but just making small conversation as her pet prepared herself.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Pia allowed herself the luxury of admiring her mistress a little extra. Pia was not aware that Kanoe's body had been manipulated to be extra sexy, but to her it was a work of art nonetheless. The way she moved, the way she arched her back slightly when shifting position.. intoxicating. And her Mistress rear.. Pia savoured the view. She briefly wondered how if she would ever get the chance to play with a strap on, to see that muscled rear presented to her, to take those hips with her hands, to look down while entering with the artificial member..

Not Pia's task now, but a delightful fantasy.

"No, I am not experienced, but I hope I can please mistress anyway." Pia was not very experienced with giving massages, as she was not all that experienced with any physical intimacy, but she knew the basics. What she would do now was more than that, it would involve the use of mana. She had not quite done what she would try before, but she hoped she would do well.

She followed Kanoe onto the bed, placing herself above her mistress. She started with Kanoe's back, rubbing her with her hands, seeking out stiff muscles and trying to loosen them. She would be alert for any signs of pleasure or displeasure from her Mistress, otherwise growing bolder in her task. "Mistress.. I will now try to share some of my mana with you.. I hope it will bring you well being.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:20 pm
Profile YIM

It did not bother her much that her pet was not skilled in this art. Everyone has to start somewhere. Perhaps in the future she will teach the woman a thing or too about tending another's body. Still, feeling another's hand on her bare skin felt good. Pia would feel how silky smooth her body was along with a few tense areas that have built up over the months due to stress. Some areas were tender, making Kanoe shiver and exhale softly. But never did the mistress complain. She allowed her pet the time to learn more about her body.

"Mm... Do as you wish," she replied simply, unsure what to expect from this woman's mana. The witch was in no position to really channel her mana and the effort needed to achieve mana sight would be going against what her pet was trying to do. So the raven haired student simply waited, enjoying the feel of warm hands upon her back.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Encouraged, Pia set to work. In order to harness her mana, she needed to feel strong pleasure and arousal. This she did. Her mistress beautiful body was enough to make her quiver with want, and exploring the art of giving pleasure was just heightening the sensation. She longed to be touched, to be taken, to have her mistress ravish her, but she postponed her needs to please even more, thus making the embers of her own lust burn hotter. In order to use her mana the way she wanted,she had to somehow make a connection between them, let lust and mystic essence mingle. Which meant what she would do would probably not count as a massage in a strict definition.

As her hands explored Kanoe's body, she placed herself above her mistress, straddling her. Her exposed little pussy, rubbed against her Mistress' rear. Pia liked the sensation, her mound of desire against the smooth skin. Pia tugged at her dress, revealing her round breasts. They were small compared to the taller witch, but still quite womanly. She leaned down, letting them slide across Kanoe's back. Pressing closer to her body, her hardened nipples rubbed against the smooth skin.

"Can mistress feel how stiff I am for her?"
, Pia whispered in Kanoe's ear, before kissing the woman's elegant neck.

Pia did not say any invocations, did not utter the words of any spells. She did not know any for what she was about to do. Instead, she opened her mana sight, and tried to think of how her mana felt, how it made her feel good. It was spring like, like warmth after winter. She felt her hearth pound with desire, a pulsing light inside her, radiating through her. Pia tried to concentrate on everything good, relaxing, tried to make it glow of her skin, to soak into her Mistress, loosen muscles, ease worries and refill physical and mental batteries. Pia had no way to tell if her plan would work, but to try and see.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:00 pm
Profile YIM

"Mmm.." The witch purred, feeling her partner's hot sex pressed up against her rear. Every motion of the woman on top of her rubbed the glistening netherlips against her smooth skin. Pia's body felt burning hot against her own heated form, revealing just how eager her pet was to pleasure her. It was then she felt student's breasts press agaisnt her back.

"Yesss..." she cooed in response to her lover's question. Those pulsing peaks were rock hard, dragging up and down her back. The witch could feel the woman's pulse inside those firm orbs. Her partner continued to rub up against her back in such a erotic fashion. She did not realize this was all part of her pet's attempt to channel that sexual mana into her.

Kanoe was uncertain what was happening. But the question and the concern gradually faded. Her eyelids fell lower as she felt her body relaxing in the warmth of the other woman. She had forgotten how good it felt to have another nude body pressed against her own. The witch's breathing grew slower, deeper to the point of nearly falling into a deep relaxed slumber. "That feels good," she murmured softly.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Pia was not quite sure if what she was doing was working, but she activated her mana sight, and could indeed see mana flowing from her, and onto her mistress. She could see it as a faint, glimmering aura, covering their bodies were they touched. It rippled a little every time she moved, swirling over her mistress' skin.

Pia raised herself up a little, and continued massaging. The glow seemed to react a little differently as Pia traced Kanoe's curves and muscles. Using the mana as a guide, Pia tried to home in on those spots that might be particularly sensitive, using her mana vision to compensate somewhat for her lack of experience.

"Mistress.. I have found that even if I am a poor witch at best, my mana refreshes me, makes me feel better. The power gives me something.. an energy of sorts. I do not know if Mistress feels the same when she uses her magic, but I hope to try to share some of it with you. Mistress seemed so tense earlier, maybe if I learn how, our weekly sessions can give Mistress a little extra strength?"
Pia was almost whispering.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:18 pm
Profile YIM

She sighed, feeling the woman's hand pulse with a sort of strange warmth to them. Was this the woman's mana she was feeling? Whatever it was, it rippled through her muscles as they soothed and relaxed them. Needless to say, Pia's hands on her naked body felt very good.

"Mm... You are very sweet..." she replied softly, her eyes still closed, "But what of you? I would not feel right leaving you with no means to defend yourself. It is why you come to me, my pet. We shall have to see if you have any potential or if you are just a sort of mana battery. I will do all I can to ensure you learn some from my teachings. Though... Mmm... I may have to accept your offer for further massages." A faint smile spread across her lips, amused by how selfless this woman was being. But she did not want a matyr, she will teach her apprentices even if the end result is they all become her devoted servants.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:49 am

Pia did not answer right away, thinking though what Kanoe had said. The witch had touched upon something that had been on Pia's mind more than once. Her powers sometimes seemed so.. weak was not the word. To Pia, it was a strong force, as strong as her life force. Yet it was a capricious power, one that had to be nurtured, teased forth, and ironically, it tended to manifest only Pia was being taken, making it poor for defence. Sometimes, Pia wondered if faith had cruelly given her a gift that only made her a more desirable target for rape.

Yet, those thoughts were not enough to dampen her mood now. Because when Pia used her mana to pleasure, it somehow pleasured herself too, making Pia feel even more aroused.

Pia let one hand continue to work Kanoe's back, while the other slid down wards. Moving aside, Pia let it follow the elegant back of the woman on the bed. Pia could see the pale currents of mana swirl on Kanoe's skin as her palm moved towards the beautiful sorceress well shaped rear. "May I tell Mistress she has a very sexy ass?", Pia giggled. The apprentice sorceress could hardly resist the urge to fondle it a little extra, and indeed, why resist at all? With eager hands, she massaged and caressed it.

"I do not think Mistress need to worry. I am not giving away my mana, just sharing it for the moment. Besides.. my strongest reaction was in the presence of a being of enormous power. Perhaps I react to the mana of others. In that case, being with you should benefit me, not diminish me. But if this troubles my Mistress, I shall stop."
Pia's hand slid down between Kanoe's thighs, resting against her sex. Pia let two fingers slowly move along the nether lips, teasing her Mistress' pussy.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:10 pm
Profile YIM

Her partner was not making too much of an effort into the massage itself, relying more on her unique powers to help soothe the dark witch. There were no complaints from the raven haired woman. The woman's touch was warm against her skin and that warmth seemed to flow into her body. It would take more than a skillful massage to mimic what Pia was doing to her right now.

One of those enchanted hands slid down her back. The woman's touch left a tingling trail along her spine causing Kanoe's toes to curl slowly from the new sensations. "Mmm..." She cooes her approval as her eyes remained closed. The tingling feeling spread outwards, forcing her muscles to give in and relax. It felt as if she were sinking further into the soft sheets she layed on, reaching a perfect state of relaxation. But that was not enough for her eager partner as she teased her with offered praise before stroking her firm bottom. "You are too kind, my pet," she purred her reply.

"Keep going.." she continued when the mention of stopping fell from Pia's lips. Those wonderful fingers slid over her ass and down between her thighs. A sharp gasp sounds from the witch as the heated fingers trace lightly along her netherlips. The tingling sensation felt stronger over her sensitive entrance, filling her passage with heat as her muscles continued to relax. "Mmm..." she stirred but only a little as her thighs parted slightly.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Taking the parted thighs as an imitation, Pia transferred the other hand to Kanoe's rear, so that one hand could fondle her sex while the other kneaded and massaged her rear. Having full access to her mistress gorgeous body was turning her on, filling her with lustful desire and wanton thoughts. The otherwise shy blonde lavished her attention on Kanoe. Her hands were not enough, and soon Pia had moved, so that she could add her mouth as well, kissing even nibbling playfully as she stroked and teased, her breasts resting on the small of her mistress' back.

At first she just let her fingers explore the outside of the witch's waiting sex, but she swiftly grew bolder, finding the way to her clit, stroking it as she made little lustful mewls.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:55 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next