View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Shining Light (Allirabeth) 

Post Re: Shining Light (Allirabeth)
His mocking words added insult to injury, but it didn’t matter now. My body was filled with euphoria, and he truly could have ripped me limb from limb and I would have enjoyed it. The intensity of the stretching pain seemed to accentuate the all the other erotica coursing through my veins, and I began to move in to meet his pumps inside of me.

Any future words of rebut would be muffled moans and gargled passed the appendage now shoved between my lips. The flavor of bitter sweet filled my taste buds and was a direct reflection of his actions now transformed in to a the beverage seeping down my throat. The more I swallowed the deeper the phallus went, pushing against my tongue with each thrust. My eyes squeezed shut as I concentrated now on breathing, something usually taken for granted, as I lay on his bed of false security to be fucked in every hole.

My moans grew louder the deeper inside my being he went. Surges of tingling sensations pricking every nerve, and muscles tensing and releasing without my permission, he was in full control of me now, at least of my body. My thoughts still drifted in and out of anger. My desires were changing from wanting to escape, to selling my soul for more bliss, and surely he would leave in a pool of my own confusion after this was all over.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph was content to take his time in shattering the students mind and soul with pleasure, adding new sensations and stimulations one at a time. A constant build up of sensations, with each new one sending her further and further out into the abyss that mind shattering bliss provided. Just as she would start to get used to a sensation, the fallen angel intended to add another. And it would take a while for him to run out of new sensations he could throw at the helpless Allirabeth.

Seraph could see Alli's body starting to move against the intrusions, although the one in her cunt remained the same despite her bucking hips the 'feather' that had invaded her ass started to slide back and forth in time to her thrusts, stretching her rear tight around it as the swirling concentrated mana inside her cunt provided near constant stimulation to most of that passage. He watched as the pleasure mingled with the mana that was seeping into all three of her holes, as well as slipping into her nipples even as they were suckled on. The sensations mixed together, sparking a 'fire' in the students soul that was very amusing to watch.

How long till your soul becomes nothing but a beacon of pleasure and bliss? Till they overwhelm and consume everything that you think you are? He teases Alli, and as he does the concentrated mana inside her sex starts to smoothly slide back and forth in time with her own movements, as well as the feather in her rear. The two working in unison to do just as Seraph had teased Allirabeth about.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:24 pm
Profile YIM

I would have thought it impossible, but my anger towards this Angel grew with each thrust inside me, and each venomous word. I didn’t ask for this, and although it was bliss prolonged like I had never experienced, my memory often replayed his words to me. “… If such a connection exists than the demon could draw power from you…”, and I was sure in my lucid moments that this was exactly what he was doing to me. He had no intensions of “helping me”, and I let my own desire for revenge lure me straight into his trap.

But this trap was not full of bear sized jaws per say, but just as binding. His powers held me tight as if by my own will, as I felt my hips thrusting into his insurgence. I could feel the energy building inside the very tissue of my flesh, and he began to slide more and more, in and out of my holes, gliding on my own juices of arousal.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
<sorry about the delay for this X_X; >

Seraph could see the students anger trying to build, and succeeding. At least at the students core. So much emotion swirling and raging, desperate to get out and find some outlet. But pleasure and lust were starting to take over Allirabeth's body, and that ever growing anger would be trapped inside the core of her soul, a prize that Seraph planned to get to. Even if he had to strip every layer of the dark skinned students soul off her to expose it.

"Anger ... such a interesting emotion. It clashes so amusingly with lust and pleasure, the two create a rather impressive show for those who can watch it." Seraph's tone was light, almost like an art critic discussing a painting he finds interesting. Even as the twin shafts violated Allirabeth's cunt and ass while a third plugged her mouth. He sent another feather at the student's clit, the tip engulfing it and coating the sensitive nub with a tingly warm and relaxing mana, enhancing the sensitivity of the nerves it flowed into at the same time. He left it in the feather to 'soak' for a full minute, letting the mana satuate that bundle of nerves fully. There was no warning to when a gentle suction was applied to it, a spell being cast directly on his own feather to make it stimulate a mouth sucking on Allirabeth's clit.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:56 am
Profile YIM

((no worries))

“I w-w …. nt-t-t-to”. He slammed into me again. “ …. Ki-il-l-l-ll”, each thrust interrupting my words, rattling my thoughts for that momentary jolt of euphoria, “k-k-ill … y-y-ou … .” My eyes would have been blood red if they could reflect the inner violence being suppressed my lust. This “angel” was able to tap into my core with more then the staves he invaded my body with. His magic having the ability to penetrate my thoughts and feelings was almost more violent then the actual rape.

His feathers stimulating my most sensitive arousal spots would be more then enough to make me succumb to him completely, if it wasn’t for my stubborn will. But I couldn’t resist it anymore, as another wave of sheer bliss washed over every cell. My muscles contracted and pulsed as my inner walls gripped tight to Seraph’s intrusions. Moans hummed through the clinched lips wrapped around the piston gliding against my tongue, and for this lapse in time, I forgot that I was fighting him.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4