View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Mistakes of the past rewritten (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Mistakes of the past rewritten (Kanoe)
After being on the island for three years, it was difficult to embarass the now sexually active woman. Being stripped down, tied up, and raped was nothing new to the witch though she hated every moment of it or so she claimed. Her pride had to be pushed aside in hopes of keeping the monster's attention away from her lover. Clarice suffered enough because of her failures. She would do almost anything to protect her.

The monster did not make a sound as she worked, giving no signs of her progress. It did not take long before the creature taunted her mind once more and flicked the switch. "Mmmph!" A muffled gasp escaped her as the metal rod hummed even louder. The toy was now wiggling madly inside her tight folds. Kanoe shifted her weight, trying desperately to find a position to lessen the effects of the pumping shaft. Waves of pleasure rippled outwards from the vibrator, stimulating her now pulsing clitoris and flowing deep into her inner walls. Weak groans sound as she worked harder, trying desperately to get this monster off as the fluttering in her belly grew stronger.

She could hear the click of the camera taking pictures of her but she did not care. It would not be the first time monsters have taken pictures of her. It was not like he could show anyone that she was giving head to a monster in this school besides the staff. Kanoe bobbed her head lower, swallowing around the thick demonic meat. She sucked deeper as she pulled her head back and lashed her tongue wildly as she slid it all back in. Her thighs began to quiver as juices trickled lightly down her inner thighs. Time was running out for the poor witch.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:56 pm

As she works so furiously despite the clear indication her body is reaching it's peak, he can't help but study her reactions. Perhaps she believes her indifference to what he does to her is away to spoil some of his fun, his pleasure at humiliating her. In truth it only arouses him further, proving she is strong willed and defiant. To have her doing such a thing for him is all the more fun when it's clear she isn't shy. Perhaps he may even leave her tied up and naked later, leave a note for her lover to find her like this or the next class. Spread rumours that Kanoe likes to walk naked in the school. Of course it's only thoughts but he'll find away to get under her skin and hit her core. No matter how long it takes and how many times he must take her.

Despite her best efforts, there is no clear sign of knowing how close he is, or just when he might cum. While her on the other-hand, it's almost apparent as the way she moves and wiggles as she tries to get accustomed to the new setting. Of course Therion isn't going to make it any easier for her, as just as she might begin to try to get her rhythm going again, the vibrations are pushed to their maximum setting. The buzzing almost loud enough for everyone to hear as it vibrates powerfully inside her soaked passage. Therion's smirk apparent as he wonders just how much she can take and if she knows how close he is.

In truth he is using a trick, his shadows are part of him, like her hand or leg. They are all connected and using that he can feel pleasure from each or divide. In truth he could have hit his climax already, but he is holding it back, only to humiliate her further. Plotting to cum just after she does, as if to torment her further. His words whispering into her mind, seeking to break her resistance further, she is already beaten and yet he continues to drive daggers into her mind, seeking to crush or provoke her perhaps. Testing her will, wondering just how much she can take.

"Your slowing down, don't tell you can't handle a little toy inside yourself? I'd have thought you and your lover enjoy using such things on each other. Unless you truly do love being raped by monsters. Maybe your lover can't compare to the real thing... After all you must have needs. A woman like you, your not even shy about your body, I bet you've grown used to this. Being a plaything for any monster that wants some fun."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:49 pm

It was growing more and more hopeless. The witch was doing all she could but there was no sign of the demon's arousal. Her insides were trembling, clinging to the vibrator as it sent more debilitating waves of pleasure through her passage. She continued to let forth a grunt or faint moan, vibrating through her throat into the pulsing rod. Kanoe was struggling but managing to hold on and keep some of her composure. Then the vibrator was switched to full power.

Her body swayed as if she suddenly took a powerful blow to the head. Her thighs could not stop twitching as the loud humming reached her ears, showing just how powerful the toy really was. The sounds of squishing fluids were muted by the humming sound as each thrust of the toy forced more of her juices to dribble out and down her thighs. Kanoe was breathing hard and deep through her nose, trying desperately to get oxygen in her body to keep going. The effort was making her light headed as her heart pounded fast inside her chest.

Nails dug into her luscious tits, her hands trembling as they were paralyzed by these new waves of bliss crashing into her very core. The vibrations caused her clit to swell and harden, pulsing rapidly as each wave sent jolts of sensation straight up into her loins. It was hopeless. The fluttering in her belly had already melted into that liquid heat and was shooting up into her core. The climax was coming and she had no way to stop it. Kanoe shut her eyes tight as a whimpering groan sounds from her throat. As if to add further humiliation, the demon continued to distract her by speaking directly into her mind. Unable to focus or resist any longer, her eyes fluttered and rolled back as hot juices gushed out of her spasming folds. The cock was still deep inside her mouth as if trying to make the demon cum despite her defeat but she just could not get any rhythm as the climax washed over her senses and left her floating in a state of euphoria.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:37 pm

It was almost all too easy for him to manipulate her aroused body to dance his tune, of course she never had a fair chance to begin with. Her body already aroused and weakened and trying to make a demon's stamina was an impossible feat. Yet she performed admirable, if Therion was a kinder he might even have let her win, but where is the fun in that. No he won't let her escape so easily as he can only watch in grim pleasure as the vibrator takes care of the rest. Her once steady and powerful movements now barely noticeable as her entire body seems to twitch and suddenly shake violently as the second climax tears through her body. The vibrator almost ironically slipping out and hitting the floor with a loud thud as it rolls away. Soaked from her pussy and still vibrating so powerfully as it rolls out of her sight only for one of the shadow creatures to stomp upon it, breaking the toy with ease.

Reaching down Therion grasps her chin in his hand and forces her to look up at him, to meet his cold red eyes that glare into her own moments before he erupts inside her mouth. Shooting his load down her throat almost to show how close she was, as if to mock her for being unable to last just that little but longer. Of course he cums alot more then a human would and as he pulls out of her mouth, the rest sprays over her flushed face and over her most likely sore and abused breasts, his hot and sticky load dripping between them as he pushes her to the floor only to stare down at her naked, broken form. Already she looks worn out, and yet she must know it's only the beginning. This won't be the first nor the last time he cums tonight.

"Get up. You think you will protect your lover if your this weak? Get up..."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Forced to release only made the climax all the more powerful. It rended her soul and left her completely vulnerable as the vibrator continued to destroy what was left. The second climax came as strong as the first, leaving her eyes dull from the bubbling bliss enveloping her senses. She was still sucking deeply on the rod but no longer concerned about making the demon cum. Her mind was going into autopilot as her thoughts were all on the rod humming madly inside her contracting folds.

Finally, the rod fell free from her body. It clattered on the floor for a bit before a monster crushed it with its foot. It was then that the demon forced her to look up at him as he blew his load down her throat. She was so close. She groaned as she was forced to gulp what felt like gallons of cum. Her eyes were half mast when he pulled her away and blew the rest of his load onto her face and chest.

Kanoe grunts and coughs up seed as she was kicked onto the floor. Her body was still shivering from what she had been through. But the demon was not finished with her. Whimpering, she felt too weak to fight anymore and simply obeyed him. It took a few tries but she managed to get up onto her knees as was beginning to stand up, her body swaying as she struggled to regain some of her strength.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:29 pm

No one helps her, they only watch in silence as she struggles to rise, clearly too worn and broken to truly fight him any longer. No strength left in her to really put up much of a protest or fight and yet he won't go easy on her, no that would only restore some strength to her or her defiance, besides he is having too much fun as it stands. He allows her whatever time to rise before he grips her wrist and pulls her towards him. Lifting her body with ease until she is sitting upon his lab facing him. Her pussy hovering over his erect member. Despite having cum so recently it's already hard and stiff again. Ready for more attention that only she will be forced to provide.

With her fading strength he seems to be tormenting her as he laves only to tip of his thick member inside her pussy. Just enough to spread her pussy's soaked lips open wide but not yet ramming inside her. Rather he leaves her to her own strength, the only thing stopping her body from slamming down and impaling herself upon him is her own strength. His hands at her sides offer little support as it's clear it's just another insult to injury to take advantage of her weakened state. Now it's merely a matter of when she falls and how long she can last as he stares at her face. Making sure she knows he is watching her.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Kanoe's nude form glistened with sweat from all the exertion she has gone through so far. The demons allowed her time to rise and recover. But once she was on her feet, she was yanked up by the monster and placed on his lap. She could feel the hot tip piercing slightly into her folds only to have it stop there. His hands were still holding her hips but was not pulling her down just yet. The demon stared at her as if waiting for her to succumb once more. But the witch would not give in so easily.

Gritting her teeth, she could not rise off the rod as the hands ensured she would not move any further upwards. Her legs shivered, forced to remain in a sort of half sitting position. For now, she would be able to endure. Her muscles were not aching. She was just fatigued and basking her afterglow from the dildo fucking she just went through. Glaring at the demon, the witch remained where she was. Her hands rested over his wrists as if bracing herself though she knew it would not help her in this position. The question was how long must she remain like this?

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:02 pm

This was new but even more enjoyable as he watches her defiance return somewhat as she holds herself steady. Of course it would be all too easy to just slam into her here and now and be done with it, but that would be letting her win. Now he has all the time in the world with her, so he'll play her game for now. Besides she has much more to offer as his head leans closer every so slowly, his tongue uncoiling as it snakes across her breasts. Flicking against the tips of her nipples as he seems to be more then happy to continue what the shadows started.

Watching her he opens his mouth only to latch onto one of her breasts, his tongue running circles around her nipple only for his teeth to ensnare it and tug at her breast sharply. Of course he is careful not to hurt her, no he is much too careful to ensure she enjoys it. To make it harder for her to focus once more, the tip of his tongue pushing against her nipple as he suddenly switches between them. Taking his time with her as he makes it clear her body is nothing more then a toy for him, even if she resists he will have his fun with her despite it. He'll simply shift his attention to other parts and of course strike at her weak points.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:13 pm

The demon showed no annoyance from her weak rebellion. Instead, it only renewed his efforts to break her down further. Her hands immediately moved to his shoulders as the creature leaned towards her chest. She was powerless to stop him as that demonic tongue lashed across her still aching peaks. The tongue may as well been a whip as a sharp gasp sounds from the woman. Her breasts were larger now, swollen from the body compensating for the ravenous milking that happened before. They were heavy, tender to the touch as the beast began to nipple and lick her engorged teats.

"Uhhnn.." she groaned, her knees growing wobbly already as he teased her. Nails dug into the demon's shoulders as he continued to torment her. Kanoe could feel the tip throbbing just inside her. It would take so little effort to let it slide a bit further inside, feed her more of its warmth. But the witch continued to resist. Her body arched as he slurped at her tits, moaning breathlessly within moments. Her nipples stood at full attention, eagerly awaiting the next lash of his tongue.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Her nails digging into his sleek black skin only convinces him that it is working as he can hear her soft cries each time he tends to one of her aching nipples, which are already seemingly coming to life once more as if eager to please. His lips sucking upon the stiff tip as his tongue continues to probe them, pressing into the tip of her nipples as if teasing them into releasing more of her nectar while his hands remain upon her waist for the moment, but then he decides to make things interesting.

His wings close in around her, almost blocking out the light as they seal off the world outside, pressing against her back they almost force her into place allowing his hands to slip free, the wings ensuring she can't get up off him. One hand now slips down further, sliding along her smooth stomach only to find her clit, his index finger rubbing against the soft piece of flesh only adding to her torment as sparks fly. A sudden jolt rushing through her clit and her pussy as it travels into her body from her core. Stronger then the last one but still no where near enough to harm her, only make her body alittle numb if it keeps up.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:32 pm

The world grew pitch black around her. She could nothing besides the demon's red eyes staring at her. Her eyes fluttered as a wanton groan escapes her throat. The monster immediately targeted her weak points, renewing the flow of her nectar into his hunger lips. The release felt even better than before as her tits were swollen so heavily with nectar. Kanoe's knees wobbled and her muscles became jelly. Her entire body was shivering, trying desperately to rise only to have the wings hold her in place.

A whimper leaves her as the sucking continued, her nectar flowing freely onto that teasing tongue. Her pulse throbbed within those swollen orbs, sending wave after wave of pleasure down her body and into her very core. Her hands gripped harder as if hoping her arms would hold her up should her legs fail. But that was shown to be completely useless when the beast slid a claw down her body. Kanoe could not see but could feel the finger tracing lower and lower towards her still exposed pearl. Her breath caught in her throat when the finger reached its destination and pure energy shot directly into it.

"Ahhhhhnnnn!" Kanoe's cries echoed inside the shelter of wings. Her hips twitched violently as her inner walls hungerly squeezed the monster's hard tip. The woman's clitoris was spasming in both pain and bliss sending its joy rippling through her spine and outwards through the rest of her body. There was no resisting, her knees began to fold as the numbness sapped what strength she had left. Her nails dug in further as inch by inch, the searing spike filled her dripping hole.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:44 pm

There is some grim pleasure in watching her resistance crumble again, her defiance only earning her more torment and prolonging fate. There is no escape from his clutches until he let's her go, the longer they take makes no difference to him, he will get what he wants in the end no matter how he achieves it. The shock seems to be the signal of her downfall as he feels her body slowly begin to slip, his member slipping inside her tight yet wet passage with ease, stretching her open as she is slowly impaled upon it. All he has to do is remain still and let her do the rest as her body is unable to stop itself now. His fingers remaining by her clit as it to taunt her, letting her know even if she did manage to stop it, another shock awaits her.

His lips never leaving her soft large orbs, more then happy to suckle upon them, lapping up every drop of her sweet nectar as her breasts seem more then happy to provide for him. It's like her body has a will of it's own, her pussy wet almost begging to be filled. Her breasts more then ready to please his wishes. Only her mind remains to conquer and that will be a true triumph over one so strong willed. Satisfied by her efforts his finger returns to rubbing and rolling her clit around between his fingers, teasing and toying with her as if to make things worse. Never giving her for even a moment, time to relax.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:57 pm

"Oh god..." she moaned, knowing there was no stopping now. Her legs continued to fold beneathe her, taking in more of that pulsing rod. The metal toy had already layed the tracks, making the demon's entry smooth and without resistance. Kanoe's hands slide over the monster's shoulders, holding on tight as she was fully impaled on the swollen spike. Her eyes continued to flutter. The beast giving her no rest as it feasted on her tits once more.

The thick trunk throbbed against her inner walls as her walls quivered and contracted around it. Kanoe was paralyzed, not wanting to move knowing it would only increase the pleasure she was feeling right now. She wanted to get up off this cock but her legs no longer obeyed her. Her body began to relax, accepting its fate only to have the demon's finger begin to pinch and roll her aching clitoris around. "Uhhnn..." she moaned, each stroke causing her insides to shiver and cling tighter to the rod. Juices trickled down the monster's rod and down Kanoe's thighs. She knew begging would do nothing but goad the monster further. She shuts her eyes bites down on her lip, hoping that this torment would end soon.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Yet again she does little to disappoint him as her body performs just as he could have wished. Her pussy accepting him without much difficultly. The teasing earlier seems to have done it's job as his member thrusts completely inside her, now firmly impaled upon it. His teeth squeeze her nipples as he continues to suck upon them with a steady beat, taking his time and enjoy their taste as his hands return to her waist for the time being. She can most likely guess what comes next as he begins to lift her body, slowly easing his member out of her pussy only to release her and let her slam down upon it again. It seems to be building up a rhythm taking it slow but brutal at first. Making sure she feels the first few thrusts quite clearly to rub in how low she has fallen in such a short time. Her pussy offering so little resistance it would seem she wanted this.

His wings ease up a little if only to give him more room as he begins to thrust upwards to meet her body. The pace slowly beginning to increase while making sure each thrust is as powerful as the last. The sound of her body slapping against his own as he rams into her, echoing in the silent room. His shadow puppets as ever, silent and watching as if she had an audience to her moment of "shame".

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:56 pm

With her defeat ensured, the devil claimed his victory. Her eyes grew wide as he slowly lifts her up. At first, he taunted her by just letting go. Her legs would strain but gradually fold until she was once more fully impaled on his beating cock. Panting heavily, the witch groaned as he continued to do this. Each time it grew faster, using his hands to slam her down faster and harder on his awaiting phallus. Kanoe's head reared back in a sharp cry as her insides trembled with each new forceful entry into her body. All the while, her breasts continued to feed the monster's endless hunger.

The pace was soon forgotten as the monster began to buck his hips upwards. Kanoe's glistening body bounced up and down, in and out over and over again. Juices slurped around the invading rod, squishing around in her insides and oozing around her stretched pussylips. The witch was helpless. Her body was bubbly with pleasure and the fires of lust. She could only hold on for dear life as the monster began to relentlessly fuck her body. Head rolling back, her mouth opened wide in shock and awe as a blissful wail filled the room. Juices squirt out of her twitching vagina, cuming once more under the will of this shadowy being.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next