View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Dedication (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Dedication (for Minerva)
Minerva suddenly found herself in the rocky world where she had been several weeks ago, where she was caught up in the battle with that purple alien. As she looked down, it had become clear that she had lost that battle, her clothes and armor were piled up over to right of her. Her naked body was pinned down to the ground by various tentacles. She gasped as she felt a pair of hands playing with her orbs, even as something circled each of her nipples. It was then she looked up and stared at into the pupililess white eyes, she fully realized how much trouble she was in. So what are going to do with me?

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:39 am

Oh, nothing I think you'd mind much.

Tentacles hy/eld her down but his grasp against her was loosening slightly. His hands rubbed against the front of her breasts, his tentacles squeezing them as a tentacle slithered between her legs going over her hip and finding her clit, rubbing against it lightly in small circles.

Another tentacle draped against the slit of her sex brushing against it as it fanned against her up then down.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:26 am

Minerva let out a moan as she felt hands rubbed her breasts, his tentacles wrapped her orbs also squeezed making them push out a bit further. The red headed agent could feel his grip loosening on her...if she could only hold out a little longer. Ahhhh!!! The young woman felt a warm tentacle begin to play with her now exposed pearl, rubbing it and sending light waves of pleasures through her body. Minerva could only close her eyes as she moan and felt another tentacle begin to play with her flower, slowly forcing it bloom.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:43 am

His tentacles manipulated her body slowly as he oozed over her keeping just enough space between them as not to hinder hid own movements. His fingers spooled over her breasts pinching her nipples and gently twisting them.

He burbled out a soft groan, his cocks nice and hard, she could feel one throbbing against the inside of her thigh as he devoured a breast when he removed a hand allowing his mouth to roll over the top of the orb as he took it into his mouth allowing his tongue to brush over her nipple as he did so.

Character Listing

Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:54 am

Minerva let out a gasp as she felt his fingers begin to pinch her nipples of her swollen orbs as she felt his mass ooze over her. Her gasps only got louder as she felt her nipples got twisted a little. She could feel his warm member brush against her thigh much like the hyrdra's member had in her head earlier. The way it throbbed it came clear that it was excited to find her flower. However before she could think about it too much she let out a loud moan as she felt his mouth roll over one of her mounds and completely covered it. She could feel his tongue tease her nipple sending pleasure through her orb.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:55 am

He mouthed her breast with apparent ease as a pair of his tentacles wrapped around her legs releasing them once he had pulled them far enough apart as he made space for himself. His gaze flicked up her body as he tasted her breast watching the reactions of her face as he continued.

Other tentacles continued to move against her, working against her clit and the slit of her sex, increasing in speed as the seconds moved passed. One hand rubbing and squeezing one breast as his tongue danced over the other as his mouth closed around it and began to suckle.

One hand breezed up and down her side like fingers washing over a piano going from low notes to high ones then descending from high to low as his touch washed down her side.

His tentacle against her sex retracted replaced now by the tip of his larger cock that rubbed knowingly against the slit of her body.

Character Listing

Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Minerva gasped as she could feel his tentacles began to pull her legs apart. It didn't really matter what she did to resist, his strength was simply too much for the redhead. Soon she could feel his mass move in between her legs as position himself where she was most vulnerable. She could only let out a gasp as she saw his pupiless eyes looked up at her. Despite being distracted, his mouth continued to suckle her swollen orb forcing the agent to moan loudly. She gasped again as she felt his hand squeeze her other breast doing everything it could extract pleasure from the agent. It was only then she felt the tentacle that had been rubbing her blooming flower withdraw, soon it was replaced the larger member one that throbbed with anticipation of what was about to happen next.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:06 am

Flooding her mind, Aegir tampered with her sensory input increasing her response to pleasure as he rubbed up against her knowingly. His hand collapsed against a breast as he squeezed it and slowly licked the nipple of the other.

His shaft drove down against her then, slowly descending as he sank down into her, groaning out as he went. The sound came out as a burbling sound as tight muscles greeted his invading member.

Slowly he moved within her as he sank down, his mind reaching out to her own again as he dulled her sensation to pain allowing himself to slip inside her deeper then he usually dared with his subjects. His shaft pulsing, vibrating as it descended into her, a tentacle upon her clit began to rub even faster now.

Character Listing

Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Minerva let out a gasp as she felt his hand squeezed one of her swollen mounds, it was suddenly alot more sensitive to the his efforts than a minute ago. Even as he tongue washed over her other nipple, the agent wondered if he his psionics on her again. However any thought of anything was quickly faded away as she let out a loud moan that filled the valley that they were in. She could feel his member penetrate into her flower, then slowly begin to fill her member. Her body could only freeze in position as she felt him penetrate as deeply into her body going deeper than any creature had done initially into her. She could feel her flower clamp down on his hot member even as it pulsed and vibrated inside her. As her moan died away she could give out soft gasps as she felt her clit being rubbed to make her body more acceptable to his invasion of her.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:53 pm

He shuddered against the feel of tight folds gripping him as downward he pushed his throbbing member. Aegir delighted in the moans that escaped her lips adding to it a bubbly groan as his eyes closed.

Halting inside her he basked in the feelings of the soft heat that washed over him, fire rushing over his shaft as tentacles slipped under her body folding over her hips as he took a hold of her drawing her uo as he grinded himself against her, a tentacle still brushing over her clit.

Yes ... he cooed into her mind telepathically.

Character Listing

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:19 am

Minerva took a second to gasp for air as she felt him halt his thrusts inside her as he seemed to bask in the moment of being inside her, as if enjoying her heat wrapped around his member. The red head then felt tentacles begin to slip under and around her body, soon the helpless agent could feel her body being lifted up as she was being pressed closer to the alien. He then began to thrust into her again, forcing cries of passion from the young woman. She let out a particularly loud cry when his tentacle press on her clit. She could hear the pleasure in his voice even as the pleasure in her body was starting to build.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:45 am

Glad that you are enjoying yourself, agent ...

Her cries were all the inticement he needed for his thrusts became quicker as he pressed inside her, basking in the smooth heat that encircled him now. His shaft pulsated as it throbbed within her as his hands fell down to her breasts, fingers rubbing against them as his hands cupped her nipples gently as he squeezed.

He did move a hand away from one so that his tongue rolled against it. But after a few seconds of this he hoisted her up holding her with a series of tentacles as she drew up and down his length assisted by the gripping tentacles as she produced small bubbly groans from him.

Character Listing

Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:21 pm

N-no, I am not...ahhhhhh.... Her moans got louder and quicker as she felt his thrusts become quicker. She could feel his member begin to vibrate inside her, even as her flower clamped down on the heated member. She could still feel her orbs being squeezed her breasts as a tongue occasionally played with her nipples. Then suddenly she let out a gasp as his tentacles picked her up and brought her down on his member. Soon her body was being forced to thrust up and down on the creature's member. Despite her best efforts to mentally resist, she could feel her body starting to given in to the pleasure of it all.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:19 am

[i]You could have fooled me.[i]

He mused as he pulled her up, eyes half closing against the sheer pressure that he was feeling tightening around him as he pressed into her quicker and quicker. His hands now cascading down her sides until they gripped at her hips.

He was face to face with her, tentacles squeezing between their bodies as they coiled around her breasts giving them a squeeze while another still circled her clit vigorously. He had her up off the ground now, his thrust coming faster and faster, deeper too as he allowed her to slid further down his length before pulling her back up it.

Oh, she felt good against him, the heat, the warmth that washed over him. She could lie though as a telepath he already knew the truth of the matter but he did not point this out too focused on the pleasure that he now received rippling over him.

Character Listing

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Minvera felt the creature's hands move down to her hips, even as pulled the agent up a bit more. Soon she placed where she was face to face with her tormentor, there would be no hiding her emotions now. Not that she could anyway as Aegir was a telepath and could easily manipulate her mind. The young woman let out a gasp as she felt a pair of tentacles reach up and coiled around her orbs and began to massage them again. Those gasps gave way to loud moans as another tentacle had encircled her clit. The thrusts were getting to faster and faster and the pleasure was starting to fast for the beautiful redhead to resist. Her back began to arch as she continued to let out higher pitched shouts and moans; she soon found herself on the edge. It wouldn't take too much to send her over the edge into ecstasy.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next