View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Dreamscapes (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Dreamscapes (for Kanoe)
She hated how everything she thought was readable by this thing. There was nothing she could do or plan. Like the other monsters, all that was left was endure and hope this will end soon. Her hands gripped her bonds tightly as she steeled herself against the incoming assault. Her eyes widen suddenly as the warm tip dragged back down her netherlips. Her sensitive flesh tingled with excitement from the creature's touch. She could not understand it. Why did it feel so very good?

Kanoe gasped as the tip parted her netherlips and began to slide slowly inside. The tingling grew stronger, rippling down her passage in waves with every motion the monster made. Her hands gripped her bonds even tighter as she clenched her jaw. The witch closed her eyes as she tried to ignore what her body was feeling. The monster was barely moving, just slowly entering her and it felt absolutely amazing. Was this magic or did the thing do something to make her body more sensitive like an aphrodisic?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Aegir did not know everything. He knew virtually everything given he knew what she knew, of course he could be fooled if she thought about something that she believed had been real. For a moment memories that were erased would hinder him unless he dug deeper into her mind for there was always an image on the subconscious that remembered before a memory was stripped.

He felt her fingers grasping his tentacles and could feel her response as he slowly moved against her, her body feeling delicious against him as it rippled over her, the tip of his tongue swooshing against her nipple as his hands came up to seize her breasts as he squeezed the pair and pressed them together.

Not magic ... He let loose a small burbling groan as he felt the pleasantness of her body pressed against him. A tentacle moved between her thighs, the tip of it seeking out her clit as it touched against her, rubbing in small circles.

Aegir knew no magic, he knew of it and the various theories behind it given the reading of those minds that practiced it so he knew how to teach and how to press people into that realm but knew nothing himself, at least he never tried to practice what he read in those minds seeing that he didn't need to, and felt no need to do so. He supposed he could use magic if he wished but had no natural affinity for it.

He delighted in the response that she was feeling though at this early stage and slipped inside a portion of her before halting and holding himself there for a moment as if collecting himself though he was not doing so as his shaft pulsed and expanded against her soft core given his elastic nature.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:09 pm

"Ahhh!" Her body arched into the creature's touch. His hands squeezed both her full breasts sending a wealth of pure heat into the sensitive mounds. The thing's vile tongue flicked over a nipple as it seemed to harden immediately. The feeling of the smooth wet muscle gently gliding of her tender peak left her trembling and gasping in shock. Why did this disgusting thing feel so very good?

"Grr.." she glared at the thing as it spoke in her mind once more, revealing that he was listening in to every thought she had. This was bad. The monster would know exactly when he touched the right spots in the right ways, assuming it does not know already from reading her mind. The witch's toes curled as a weak groan escaped her lips. She was completely helpless against the monster's skilled assaults. Her clitoris had become rock hard, poking out from hiding and exposing itself to the monster's touch. The slow circles sent electricity up her spine, leaving her body trembling as her insides turned to jelly.

Kanoe bit down hard on her lip, nearly drawing blood as she tried to hide her sounds of pleasure. Three minutes, she had to last three minutes or else.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Aegir could tell how she struggled like a fish caught on a line. She struggled to keep things from him but it was a useless endeavor. Though he delighted in this, the gasps of pleasure that exited her lips further instilled desire into him.

He gazed up from her breast as he licked it, his tongue caressing the nipple as he gazed up into her features watching them as the same conclusions drifted through her mind, that there were 3 minutes left to endure. And by the feel of it he wasn't holding anything back.

His shaft was throbbing vigorously as he impaled her, expanding her pussy as it snuggly fit her only to narrow and contract a second later to throb once again. A tentacle caressed her clit while another began rubbing her unattended breast.

His grip on her tightened and slacked in time with his shaft expanding as another tentacle flatten as it crept beneath her body. His hands moved to her hips pulling her up a little to make it's path easier as the tentacle now slipped between the crack of her ass.

As he drew her up onto him he slid deeper inside her, a portion of his mind going to work on her own modifying it, closing off the recptors to pain as the tip of his tentacle brushed up against her rear.

Character Listing

Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:31 pm

"Nnngh..." she stiffled a groan as she felt the monster's rod pulse inside her. It was not just a pulse but a steady throb as the member seemed to swell and shrink inside her body like a heartbeat. Nails dug into the tendrils she held, trying desperately to think of anything besides the phallus swelling inside her. The monster was thrusting slowly, ensuring she felt every inch of the creature's meat.

All over her body, the monster was stimulating her. Her breasts were tending by a tentacle and his hand and tongue. Every squeeze left her luscious orbs throbbing as they swelled and firmed with her growing arousal. The stroking fingers left behind a tingling trail as if they were still in that exact place, stroking her tenderly. Every thrust of the creature's hips added more to the fluttering in her belly. Her body arched as the touches to her swollen pearl sent shudders of pure bliss up her spine. Her eyes began to flutter, nearly overwhelmed by how hypersensitive her body was right now.

The strange squid like monster no doubt knew he was winning this little game just by reading her thoughts. But Kanoe knew she was losing as she could feel and hear her precious juices squish around the pulsing rod. Her passage clinged tightly to the rod, increasing the sensations she felt with every thrust. Her hips were lifted up, allowing him to push in deeper into her body as well as add another tendril to begin teasing her ass. Kanoe's eyes remained shut as her head rolled slowly from side to side, trying desperately to resist.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:27 am

Aegir was not immune to the feelings that washed over him, feeling the tightness of her muscles press over him seemingly getting tighter the further he pressed into her. He got about half his length inside her before he paused, not out of any sense of containing himself from sudden release but as a means of toying with her, making her believe that he was on the verge of release.

All the while though his tentacle flickered against her ass lightly before the barest tip of his tentacle pressed inside her. As it did he began to move once again, this time quicker and more forceful then before.

He could feel the pinch of her fingernails against his rubbery flesh though he was well aware of the effect he was having upon her, watching as her head lulled back and forth. His length sllid further and deeper inside her, throbbing all the while and as he touched those walls a low burbling groan escaped out of his mouth the breath exhaling onto the breast that he was lavishing with the attention of his mouth.

Aegir was confident that he was winning here though his confidence slipped a little as a shiver rushed through him at the incredible tightness that he felt clamped around him. But the threat of losing enticed him even further since it was nothing that he could foresee or control here but something that just ... happened.

His tentacle danced over her clit working in quicker circles now to match his eager thrust. He could feel another pulse rushing through his length and could feel a tingling sensation there that he attempted to hold off on occurring at least for the time being, he had little control over this though but he was aware that they still had plenty of time left before the 3 minutes elapsed.

Character Listing

Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:53 pm

"Ahh..." A escaped her as he slid even deeper into her being. Toes curled and uncurled slowly as her insides quivered with delight. Her entire body was tingling as pleasure rippled out in waves from so many places at once. There was no pain at all. The monster's phallus was always the right fit as her passage contracted hungerly around it. Even as the rod swelled and throbbed it only stretched her walls out slowly, allowing her to feel more of the wonderful rod along her inner walls.

The tendril teasing her rear began to push in slowly. The monster was not forceful, going in just a little to allow her body to adapt and prepare for the new entry. Kanoe could hear the monster groaning, enjoying the tightness of her perfect body. The thought of making him cum first crossed her mind. It was doubtful the monster would tire from just one release but it may buy her the time she needed. Moaning softly she began to flex her muscles, causing her walls to tighten more around the elastic rod. But doing so also increased her own pleasure as the monster pumped into her faster and harder than before.

Juices slurped around the erect rod and dripped down onto the sheets. The lashing her clitoris was getting caused her hips to jolt and buck forward as if being shocked with pure bliss. Kanoe's heart raced faster and harder as more hot blood engorged her most sensitive of places. The witch gasped and groaned, desperately trying to defeat this monster now.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:15 pm

He could feel the desperation within Kanoe building as tender muscles grappled against him in a two found conflict. Yes, she was able to better affect him but at the cost of pushing herself closer to the brink.

Two minutes ... He taunted hearing the slurp of her juices as he pushed into her, his cock rubbing against her now in a quick circular pattern like a drill pressing inside her. He groaned out again, softly as he felt shivers of excitement course over him as her passage continual collapsed around him in a stimulating fashion.

White eyes pressed closed, for a moment his mouth paused on her breast as he felt pre-cum oozing out of the tip of his shaft. Stubbornly though he attempted to hold back the tide that threaten and shallowly caused him to wash over him but when facing certain students it had been futile ... their tightness, the feel of them had been enough to drive him to the edge quickly at least for his first time.

Such was the case even now, he felt that tingling sensation build as he hurried with his thrusts like he was running a race of some sort. He was usually slower and took his time but he could sense the urgency rising in each thrust now.

Then bang, his shaft seemed to come to life as he exploded inside her depths accompanying the action with a gasp as he filled her with each pulse of his duo hearts. He stopped, housing himself firmly inside her as he throbbed against those tight walls, the tentacle in her ass moving slowly and shallowly as it flickered against her.

Character Listing

Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:44 pm

Two more minutes... It might as well been two hours as the witch struggled with her hypersensitive form. She could feel the rod swelling and pulsing harder against her shivering inner walls. The monster's cock became hotter as it filled with hot cum, ready to blow its load into her womb. Kanoe's eyes fluttered, gasping with each hard thrust of the creature's hips.

"Uhhnn.." she groaned, unable to hold back the waves of pleasure crashing through her core. Eyes fluttered and began to roll back in her head. The fluttering in her belly became frantic until it melted away into a pure unrelenting heat. There was no stopping her body now as the heat seeped outwards, searing away her resistance like a crashing tidal wave. Nails dug into her bonds as her toes curl. Heels dragged along the soft sheets as the thrusting continued to steal her breath away.

Then the monster groaned out in defeat, blowing molten cum deep inside her body. "Ahhhhnnn!" Kanoe cried out as she felt the hot fluid soak along her tight passage. Unable to hold back, her hips began to spasm and jolt as her own juices began to mix with the monster's. Eyes rolled back completely, Kanoe lost herself to the torrent of bliss as a monster climax tore through her body and soul.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:32 pm

He gasped out again at the feel of clenching muscles gripping him, he pulsed against her, the movement of her hips spasming as they shuffled upward against him. He was still, each beat of his hearts injecting more of his essence inside of her.

Aegir could feel the bite of her fingernails against his restraining tentacles, they had pierced the rubbery skin by this stage and thing streams of blackish blood ran down them. His regeneration though had already kicked in, promoting healing to that spot not that he had been harmed by it at all.

He could feel the tentacle moving in and out of her ass against him as he drew out of her slowly, his own essence dribbling down upon her as he did so. His smaller cocks pressed together and moved towards her, pressing back against her entrance before slowly working their way back inside her.

Quite close, one could say to close to call though let's leave no room for doubt.

He lodged himself back inside her, groaning softly at the appex of his thrust into her where he held himself within her for a few seconds then began moving again against her, slowly at first then steadily increasing in tempo.

Character Listing

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:48 pm

"Ahh.. Ahh..." The witch took deep, shuddering breaths as the climax passed and the euphoric afterglow washed over her senses. She felt the warmth fill her body and womb. The vile fluid oozed out of her abused folds, soaking into the already damp sheets she layed on. Thankfully, the monster withdrew soon after emptying his load. But like with most monsters, this was only the beginning.

The monster wanted there to be no confusion as it spoke her mind and lifted her hips off the bed. The tendril teasing her ass wiggled and thrust deeper into her tight rear. There was no pain, only pleasure as the appendage drilled harder and faster into her tender anus. Then she felt numerous warm tips press up against her already occupied rear. "Uuhhhggg!" She groaned as her rear was spread wide to fit all the smaller cocks. Her eyes grew wide in shock that it did not hurt at all. It felt so very good. Her body arched as searing heat throbbed with her ass. "Ahhhhhnnn! Ahhh!" She grunt and cried in pleasure as the monster began to buck hard and fast into her other entrance.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:40 am

He had been pleased with her cries reaching his ears. A tentacle flicked against the slit of her sex as he pressed into her. He felt her own astonishment in the sensation that spread though her now, how there had been no pain.

A tentacle pressed inside her, throbbing and wilting rather than press inside her and draw out he was using his own body's manipulation to pulse inside her now.

Other tentacles gripped her, pulling her up as he made it easier on himself to slide inside her again. He was groaning softly at the intrusion rippling over him as he plunged inside her.

His hands flicked over her breasts, squeezing them in his grasp, his mouth now sliding up and over her neck as the tip of his tongue tracked against one side of it, his gaze always cast up to the features of her face, watching her reactions as a pair of tentacles brought her legs up around his back and held them there for a moment before relinquishing his hold. His pace now frantic as he slid against her hurriedly, small grunts rising up from him as he continued.

Character Listing

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:16 am

"Ohhhnnn.. Uhnn... Ahhnn.." The thrusting grew faster, the multiple cocks forcing her tight rear wider to fit all the pulsing rods. The tentacle that was already inside stopped only to begin expanding and contracting. Her rear throbbed in erotic agony, all the pain becoming pleasure as it rippled outwards in waves.

The witch whimpered as another moan escaped her throat. Hands were now completely devoted to her heavy nectar filled tits. Each squeeze sent a tingling wave through her mountainous globes and into her rapidly beating heart. Her nipples ached as they swelled with hot blood, sticking out like sore thumbs as each squeeze caused them to pulse harder and faster. A few more and she may begin to spurt her clear nectar once more.

Eyes fluttering, Kanoe squirmed as her legs were forces to wrap around the monster's waist. She was practically hilted on the numerous cocks that were drilling into her anus. Her eyes shut as the monster's disgusting visage came closer to her face. His vile tongue licked her along her neck sending a bubbly sensation through her mind. She grunts as another thrust sent her insides twitching. The waves of sensations hitting her libido were driving her insane. The tension built up once more as her body prepared for another wonderful release.

Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:32 pm

This time he seemed much more composed. That seemed to be the norm though, his first release had often been quick, and as he felt her pleasure ripping through his mind he was well aware that she was building up towards another release.

Fingers pooled over her breasts connecting with her nipples where they pinched them softly in his grasp and twisted them gently, his fingers made slick from the liquid that seeped out of her, though this hardly deterred him from continuing.

His tentacle still pulsed inside her, quicker with each steady pulse. The rhythm fast as he continued to pump into her, tight muscles gripping him as his ears filled with the sweet sounds spilling out of her lips. At one time he was particularly vulnerable to music, whether in beat or in song, of course over the years he had conditioned himself to it and simply eradicated that weakness. It was still there, of course, but not so easy to trigger now as it once was.

He let out another burbling groan, softer than before as he slid against her, sinking inside her, thrilled at the sensation that he had been caged by the feeling of her legs wrapped around him. Nice, Kanoe, this is better than I imagined it would be.

Character Listing

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:21 pm

"Ahh!" Sparks of pain lanced through her engorged teats. Those slimey fingers pinched and twisted the helpless nubs between them. Faint spurts of nectar would release from her heavy mounds, soaking the monster's fingers but seemed to show little care that she lactated such a strange fluid. Kanoe's own focus was elsewhere as the tentacle pulsed faster and harder inside her. The multiple cocks ground against the tentacle and her tightly spread walls. But despite how wide open she was, there was no pain. Only more pleasure rippled deeper and deeper into her tight ass.

The monster's precum from the numerous cocks made each entry far smoother than the last. The wet slurp of fluids filled her ears much like before. Every thrust left her hips grinding against the monster. Her body arched as she felt the tentacle slide in deeper than she could ever imagine going. Her eyes opened wide as she could feel it grinding inside her sensitive anus. "S-So... Ahhhnnn... D-Deeep!" she gasped, afraid of the damage she may suffer but it still felt amazing inside her.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next