View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Revengeful Path (Therion) 

Post Re: Revengeful Path (Therion)
The words slip from her lips effortlessly, like this truely was her will and not the work of the spell she is now bound to. Who is he to deny such a tempting offer, as he smirks grabbing her hands he pulls her onto her feet only to make her walk with him back to his chair. Cum dripping from her staining the floor as she walks with him much to his amusement before he settles down into his chair again and of course pulls her up so she is sitting upon his lap facing him, her legs either side of him and her pussy pressed against his stiff member, his head level with her breasts. There is only silence for a moment before he whispers his command.

"Impale yourself upon it."

He trusts she will understand what he means, his member much bigger and thicker then the shadows and so close to her pussy as she has to do is simply push down.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Alli:
I followed him with tiny steps, as graceful as my quivering legs could carry me. I was somehow pleased that my “master” was now going to take his turn with me, and I went with him without incident, despite my underlying desire to run. My breasts bounced slightly as I walked to his throne, and then he lifted me to my rightful place.

My pussy was sore and throbbing, but I did not hesitate to do as he asked. Slowly I lowered myself down. His member much bigger then the ones that were just inside me, but I rested my opening on his tip, and pushed down as my soaked lips cradled his shaft. The spreading was obvious as I groaned the further down I slid, and I bit my lip as my pussy was forced open at my own doing. My hands resting on his shoulder began to tense and squeeze his flesh as if to absorb the strength to take him deeper inside me.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:59 pm

No more words are spoken as he simply watches as she does as he asked, too far gone to be able to even think about resisting him now. It's almost ironic, the fear in her eyes when they first meet and when she came after him fuelled for revenge and yet now she is under his spell, a different side to her now dominant. Perhaps it's a side effect of being so brutally raped time and time again, maybe it created this other side to her that enjoys it secretly and obeys. A part of her normally locked away only now it's released like a different side to a coin. While he has changed much since their first encounter she is still as beautiful as the first day they met. The day his twisted lust for her began and the day she was forever locked into his gaze.

As she rests against him for support his hands find her hips as he carefully begin to push her down, helping her along the rest of the way. Eager to drive his member into her core once more completely. Somewhat missing that sensation of her pussy clenching him for all it's worth. Trying to make him cum almost. Even now it feels like it, despite not offering resistance.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Alli:
He looked different, and his powers had grown, but his hands gripped my hips the same way as they did in the forest. His eyes remain the same as the first time he ambushed me in the lift. I was more helpless now then I was then, and my taste for revenge was stronger then ever. My drive to impale myself deeper with his staff, was the salt ground into the wound.

His strong fingers wrapped firmly over the round curves of my body as he applied the perfect amount of pressure needed to lower me upon himself. He was impatient, but not reckless, stretching me faster then I would have chosen, but not so fast as to tear me. My breaths quickened, and sharp pants were pushed into the air with each inch of headway he made. Soon he would thrust fully inside, soon he might be pounding away at my already worn, tight pussy, but for now he seems content to simply make me take every inch of his massive cock.

My walls as if being pulled open by external forces, widened to envelope his size, and my legs quivered as my fingernails dug in. My body had received him before, and craved him again, but the last time was not after taking so many before him. The added discomfort somehow added to the lust, and it seemed he was even larger then last time we met. “Y_Ye-s-s … push yourself … in-n dee-eep-er-r”, the begging words full of passion seeped out of my soft lips. I was his willing toy to play with, and even though my words showed no signs of concern, I hoped he wouldn’t break me.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:09 am

No sooner had the words slipped from her soft lips then had he drove as deep as he could into her soaked passage only to lift her up slowly easing it more and more out of her only to drive into her again as she comes back down. Building up a rhythm, finding no point in taking it slow. Her body already begging and ready to receive him and as prepared as she'll ever be. Besides she is already worn out and has earned her "reward" to have the real Therion cum inside her. But for the moment he enjoys it, lifting her up and down upon his erect member as his eyes watch her breasts bounce with each thrust.

Despite being soaked in cum, she is still so beautiful and willingly to please, her words only arousing the demon before her all the more as he drives into her core with renewed lust. He has always desired her and to have her within his grasp is something he will never tire of. No matter what fate seems to bring them together time and time again, there has been many students in his grasp and many monsters toying with her and yet here they are again like before.

Tilting her forward his tongue finds her lips and pushes inside, wrestling with her own as for the moment he is content enough to allow her to lose herself in this heated moment knowing soon she will be gone from him again. He had intended to make her walk back to her room but she has pleased him well tonight so he will bring her to her room so she might rest and recover from this ordeal. Physically atleast, most likely the power he has over her will only torment her dreams all the more. To know he can find her no matter where she is and that is always watching her.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Alli:
By now I was just engrossed in the feeling of satisfaction. It was as if his desire for me made all the previous abuse worth it, but I knew that was the mentality of a slave. I was too lost at this point to even care why I craved him driving himself into me. All that mattered was how far open he had me stretched, and how far he had pushed me into his world of lust. My moans muffled as his tongue found its way to mine. Our lips pressed as my breasts pressed against his chest, and his thrusts were hard, but not enough to dislodge our kiss.

If I were to analyze it, I would know that he only brought my own desires to a head, and that is why I gripped hold of him like a lover, as he rapped me. Under his spell, each retreat of his shaft made me thirst for more, and I almost panicked every time he threatened to pull out of me, even though the head never left my tight embrace. And my sighs of relief mixed with moans of bliss when he spread me wide again. At that moment I would have stayed impaled upon his thick cock forever as my crouch touched his and I took every inch of his manhood.

But this would end soon, and I would again be void of his presence and be drowning in the confusion of what had happened to me. How I almost allowed myself to be rapped by him again, without fighting back this time. Surely this would haunt my dreams, for even longer then before.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:39 am

More, it needs more, pushing himself to go even faster, even harder. He feels his own desires growing as he seeks to drive into her core over and over with renewed strength. Almost as if he wants to fill her like no other could and can't help but want more from her when she is already given so much. His twisted desires for her flesh only growing as he seems to only think about entering her again and again, driving into her as he lifts her body up and down in time with each thrust. Adding to her own movements to ensure each thrust is as brutal as the last and yet because of how aroused she is, it doesn't hurt her or spoil the mood.

"Cry out for me, let me hear your soft voice whisper how much you wanted this and enjoy it..."

His whispers in her mind are always there as he pulls away from the kiss to allow his tongue to trail across the soft flesh of her neck only to nip at it softly, his teeth close to breaking the skin but he is always careful not to truly hurt her. He brings her to new levels of pleasure and forces her to endure it but he has never truly harmed her in that sense. Of course being raped and having your mind twisted and taken away from you might be a worse fate but she seems to be enjoying it as it stands.

Of course in his own twisted mind, the real Alli is the one before him now, thrusting against him. Moaning out in lust, enjoying his every thrust into her soaked passage. It doesn't matter if she is being controlled and the magic in her body twisting her desires. It is still enough to please him as he has her under his control for now.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:17 pm

Alli:
My lips were void of his for only a moment, but much time seemed to pass as he made his way to my neck. His gentle biting pushed tingles out over me like a blanket of ice, and I shivered as my nipples hardened even more. His voice almost vibrating through me, stirring water to well up creating tears of joy, because my master desired more and more from me. In this blissful state I gladly begged, and yelled out for him, “ple-eas-se … I – I, w-wan-n-t … morrre …”, my mouth strained to produce sound and obey him.

His thick meat pounded me almost senseless and I reveled in his attention. His tongue bathing sensual parts of me, pushing me deeper into my own desires for him. My mind was functioning almost subconsciously now, driven only by primal instincts. It had been minutes since a rational cry for help had passed through my thoughts. I was one of his harem, one of many he chose to molest and torment, but in this moment I thought of only me in he arms as he manipulated my body to fit his needs.

He had won this battle with passion and pleasure, and my hips tipped into his quickened thrusts as if it were possible to aid in his entry any more. Almost riding him, my clit slammed against the base of his shaft, my tits bounced as gravity aided in their treatment, and my drying hair swished across my back as my climax raised its head once more. "Y-Yes-s ... p-ple-e-a-s-e ..." I begged.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Ana:
When I got back to the dorm room, I found that Alli was not back from class yet. “That is odd”, I said out loud, perplexed at her absence. I dropped my things on the bed, and then plopped down myself as I bounced on the mattress. My large breasts bounced mirroring the movement, and even more when I jumped back up to my feet. “This isn’t like her …”, I was really getting worried now. My cousin is not the type to stay out late, and she didn’t leave a note. There wasn’t anyone in the night classes that she hung out with either, so where the hell is she I wondered.

I was still a little tipsy from the bootleg wine/juice they had at the gathering, and I stumbled a little trying to get off my pants and put on my pjs. I kept my t-shirt on, but skillfully removed my bra to feel free. With a huff of irritation, and obvious intoxication, I decided to go wonder the halls and see if she was out there. I knew better then this, and had I been in a more sober state, I might have thought of a different solution, but here I went into the hall. I did bring a letter opener with me, just in case, since I felt more then capable to handle myself if I came across another monter.

The next thing I knew I was creeping out the front door. I was angry now that I had to be out looking for her when I just wanted to go to sleep. My creeping steps had turned to stomping almost stumbling steps, and I headed straight to the building where the class was being held. The door was open. “Strange”, I thought, there is no way the door should have been open this late. But as I poked my head in the door, I heard the sounds of sex to be blunt. I could hear the echoes of panting and bodies slamming into each other, and I loudly tiptoed forward to see.

“Alli ?” I whispered under my breath, not thinking if they would hear me or not, but shocked at what I saw.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:33 pm

It's almost like her body is trained to respond and react to his own, almost come alive at each touch. She has come along way since they began and even after such "torment" her body is still responding so well but things are about to get more "fun". Over the loud cries of pleasure and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh, only he for the moment atleast seems to notice they are not alone. His eyes almost lighting up as he spies Ana watching, his own dark pleasures growing as he pretends not to see her. Instead deciding to show her Alli's true "colours" and pleasure. Curious to see how Ana will react to such a display.

The pace of his thrusts seem to only increase as it's almost become like a blur to Ana's eyes. His throbbing member driving into Alli over and over at such a speed it seems amazing she can handle it and yet be so clearly loving it. Her body drenched in cum and yet it's clear to his eyes even that she is loving every second of it, his whispers creeping into her mind to only toy with the cousins further.

"That's it... you know how I enjoy it when you cry out like that. Yell at the top of your voice, cry out how much you love this. It's only us now..."

In a sly movement he suddenly slows his thrusting and releases her waist, no long lifting her up and down upon him, now it's clear she is moving with him as his hands wander her naked form, His tongue against her neck moving lower until he reaches her large breasts, his tongue flicking against her nipple before he latches upon it with his teeth. Squeezing the hardened tip carefully with his cheek as his tongue probes it between them. Careful not to hurt her but still being rough enough to tease anyone who may be watching, which he knows she is.

His hands now move to her rear, giving it a sharp squeeze only to slap it's surface quite playfully, leaving it a faint red clashing with the spots of white cum still clinging to her. It's clear they have been bust for quite some time. The cum still staining the floor in a large pool and drops leading all the way to where she is now. More still dripping from her ass when he slaps it just to let Ana know what her cousin has been up to.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Alli:
Under each stronger thrust came my screams of pleasure. He played into auditory fetish, and I couldn’t resist but to answer full of the lust surging through my veins. “L-LORD … OH M-my L-Lord-d … Fu-u-ck-k ME!” I screamed with no inhibitions. I don’t even know that I would have been able to resist his request, even if I knew my cousin Ana was with in ear shot of our performance.

“D-driv-v-e Your-r HARD-d S-Staf in M-meee … P-ple-EAS!” I yelled repeatedly as his pace slowed. I was almost humping him in response to each withdraw, to push him back inside me, and I dug my nails into his back and kissed his chest as I lowered my head as he drove into me again to hit the base of my core.

I was almost frenzied at this point, like a wild animal in heat, and I began to gently bit into his shoulder and neck as I finally gave into my orgasm. I tensed, muscles trembling, impaled so deeply on his cock that I could think of nothing else.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:39 am

Ana:
I watched in silence as my dear cousin road the cock of the strange man in the classroom. Was it one of her teachers? My mind ran wild with watch little I could see, but I could hear Alli’s cries of pleasure, and sadly I knew the feelings only because they had been forced upon me.

I felt my own lust begin to stir, and my right hand reach down into my pants to stroke my throbbing bud, just under my silken panties.

And then I heard her say “Lord”, and it all made sense, well kind of. I knew exactly who that was in the chair, and I didn’t know if I should run or try to save her. Flashes of his demon shadow ramming inside my tight holes cam flooding back, and I leaned back against the wall, my pussy throbbing.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:40 am

It is all too good how things have turned out and the night is still young, with more to come. With Alli almost like a caged animal unleashed she is wild as her lust and pent up desires are let loose. On this island there is no way she will find some charming young man to please her, no only the monsters that stalk the halls and rape her. Ironically this might be the only time she will be able to "enjoy" it even if she is no longer the same Alli her cousin knows. Or maybe it is, maybe this is Alli's true colours. She doesn't know about the necklace.

"That's a good girl Alli, now you will be rewarded..."

With that he drives into her very core, forcing his member deep within her passage as her own climaxes causes it to squeeze him tighter, and yet he still manages to drive into her just as deep with a little extra force. Completely impaled upon his member it seems the perfect moment to suddenly erupt deep within her core. Shooting his load deep inside her passage as he holds her steady. His thick sleek skin blocks out any, if not all, feeling of her nails digging into his flesh, her teeth nibbing at his neck and shoulder. She is more wild then she knows, and it is even more arousing but now she needs rest and he has another toy to play with while she does.

Carefully he lifts her from his member, ensuring Ana get's a good view at it as he pulls out and the cum dripping from her body. Carefully he lays her down upon the desk, her back against it's surface and her legs laying over the edge spread so Ana can see Alli's ass and pussy still dripping with cum as it appears he has left her here like this for anyone to find.

If Ana was thinking straight she might realize it's a trap, why would Therion simply leave Alli here where any monster can have her or she might be found out and get in trouble. No, he is still here, but much closer then she might realize. Waiting for her to rush to her Cousin's aid, or will her own lust take charge as it seems Alli is too worn out to notice her and perhaps sleeping now.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Alli:
With my face buried in his neck, the constant bouncing and thrusting came to a halt as he speared me harder then ever before, and I felt the force of his hot seed fill my body from the inside. His cum shot in through my cervix to reach deep in my womb, and I could feel my stomach enlarge slightly, as I gripped him tight. Then I relaxed into his hold, and my lips left his flesh, as he lifted me up off his still hard cock. He release almost gushing out between my legs once the opening was freed from its intruder.

There was nothing in my past that would have clued me into a future behavior such as I just displayed. Even the heavy flirting I did with the boys in the school back home, never led me to thoughts of clawing and biting at them. Inside I was embarrassed, I should have been clawing and biting to escape my capture, not to express my unbridled lust. I couldn’t believe I acted that way.

I was barely coherent as he laid me on the cold desk surface. The only thing warm now was the still glowing gem at my neck. But it didn’t matter, I was too tired to shiver, or to fight off the goose bumps that had covered me. As my legs sprawled open, my limps draped like a torn table clothe, my eyes closed, my thought then set a drift.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Ana:
My hand still inside my pants had never stopped stroking my little throbbing clit, through her yelling, and his groaning, and then I realized what I was doing as silence took over the passion filled hall that I stood in.

Somehow my memories of this demon and his shadow, pounding away at my flesh, mixed with current events happening just feet from my position had brought me close to climax. I couldn’t seem to stop rubbing myself, though my sane thoughts told me to look, to check on my cousin.

I removed my damp fingers from my soaked panties. Then I turned to face the scene that deep down I was terrified to look at. All I saw was Alli. She was lying on the desk at the front of the class, and there was no “teacher” in sight. I couldn’t tell if she was breathing. “Did he kill her?” I whispered, panicked, and my feet carried me against my will, running into the danger zone.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next