View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Team Building (Iria and Minerva) 

Post Re: Team Building (Iria and Minerva)
Look, its not as simple as all that. the agent said in a huff. We have to understand how are opponent's think. How they choose to fight. What weakneeses they have, how we can exploit them, how we can use it to force them into situations where the fight is at least fair. The red head wasn't sure whether the busty agent would listen to her at this point, but she wanted to at least get this point to her. That strength alone was going to win the fight.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:26 am

"Oh? And how are you going to figure that out, huh?" she asked, "Are you going to give them a psyche profile before asking their fighting style? Sounds like you need someone to fight them anyway. So great, I'll go and smash them and you can decide what their fighting style is when their face is flattened." Iria was willing to listen but it seemed this agent was as hopeful and clueless as the other peons. Only way to learn about an opponent was to fight them. Those who learn fast win, those who don't... well she knew what happens to agents who are captured all too well.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:18 am

We can research that before we go on a mission. Minerva could tell that that Iria was getting frazzled by the conversation. It seemed like that violence and strength was the only plan she felt was necessary. Still she needed to drive the point home. Only a fool would go into a situation without know how their opponent fights. You can learned alot by learning how they operate from reports. You only fight blind if you have no other choice.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:52 am

"Hmph! And you think those reports are of any use?" she replied, "You agents do not last longer than a few moments against creatures like the Midrozi. I have better things to do than read stories about how other agents failed and are royally fucked by the enemy. So far it seems you have no plan at all. If you must do this for every battle, the enemy just might die from old age or finish their mission before we finally arrive." The agent felt she had heard enough, Minerva was just scrambling for excuses to try and keep her in the room. Turning for the door, she pushes the key to open it.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Minerva turned to her, They are more usefuly than blindly rushing into the enemy. I don't know why you think you can defeat an enemy you know nothing about. Minerva took a step toward the woman to try to keep her in the room, so she could at least attempt to force her work with the red head agent. But this was starting to get impossible as the it seemed all that Iria wanted to do was step forward and attack, not make any real attempt trying to figure out any other method that might have been more successful. Still the agent was going to have to try get some sense in to the amazon's head, even if she was going to have to attempt to manually force her to stay in the room.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Minerva took a step towards the busty agent and soon found the amazon rushing right at her. The warrior woman would close the short distance quickly and aims a very solid fist right for the fellow agent's solar plexus. Iria naturally held back to avoid any permament damage but Minerva was about to experience her might first hand unless she managed to avoid the blow. Should the blow hit though, the air would be forced from the woman's lung. Iria would smirk as she felt the agent's body fold over her fist. She was tired of this girl's little games to keep her in the room.

"Lets review one of those so called reports.." she sneered, "First they get an agent just like this. Weak, helpless, in over her head. Then.." She grabbed Minerva by the back of her uniform and slams her front first onto the large meeting table. The amazon would leave her partner bent over the table as she grabbed both arms and pulled them behind the woman's back. "They tear off your little uniform..." One hand would press both of Minerva's up against her back. With her partner gasping for air, she uses her free hand to grab the woman's skirt and tear it off. "Those monsters will bind you like this," she continued, taking the ripped skirt and using it to tie the woman's wrists behind her back. Iria's heart was pounding fast as there was definitely something enticing of having this little upstart now helpless before her. "Care to fill in what happens next?" she hissed.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:14 pm

As Minerva moved to intercept the amazon, Iria quickly spun in place and charging right at her. Minerva threw her arms in defense, preparing for the busty agent to once more go for her throat. However with lightning speed, the raven haired agent swung low and caught the poor redhead square in the solar plexus. The young agent was left gasping for air even as she driven up into the air a little. The blow did do any long term damage to Minerva, but it did leave her stunned and temporarily helpless.

Iria took advantage of the moment and shove her into the face first into the table. With in seconds the amazon had the smaller agent arms pinned behind her back. The helpless Minerva was forced to listened to busty agent as she described how a typical report. Suddenly she felt her pink skirt get ripped off her leaving her clad only in her red uniform top and black panties. Minerva could feel her arms being bound by the Iria using her own skirt. Now she was left bound and in a compromising position for this amazon. Iria taunter asking her to fill in what was going to happen next.

The red head thought about her options at the moment as she tried to figure out what to do. Her upper body was pinned to the table and completely useless, but her lower body not so much. Well what would happen next, is that I would go for your leg. Minerva suddenly brought up her right leg and attempted to slam it down where she suspected her partner's leg was. If she made contact, the force of the blow would hurt, but not do any serious damage. But that wasn't the point, the point was to unbalance the larger amazon, allowing Minerva the opportunity to attempt to knock her down and maybe take what advantage she could find.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:05 am

Much like the attempt to put pressure on her breasts before, this resistance would create little more than discomfort and pain in the amazon. With a hand holding the now bonded wrists, she could easily keep Minerva's body pressed against the table. Iria kept close to the woman which limited how high that leg could be lifted to kick. The heel would hit upper shin causing some pain and perhaps some bruising beneathe that tight fitting suit. "Tch... You have spunk, brat," she said, "But you know that will only make them angry."

Her free hand grabbed the back of Minerva's uniform. Using her superior strength, she tears as much as she could in one cruel yank. The agent would be left in her bra, panties, boots, and what tattered remains of sleeves on her arms. "Now you lost the rest of your uniform," she sneered down at the helpless woman, "So does your little report say the monster goes for the tits or the ass first? Or do they just go straight to fucking you right here on the table?" Show how much control she had, the began to lift the woman's arms further up her back. She did not push too far but far enough to reveal the discomfort of having one's arms lifted so high behind her. It would not take much to dislocate both shoulders at this point but she doubts such a painful measure was necessary to get her point across.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:20 am

Minerva kick was in vain, as she was unable to dislodge the busty agent behind her. The young agent gasped ass she felt the powerful amazon pull on her uniform. With one quick tug, the uniform tore apart leaving her just in just her bra and panties. Her ripped up sleeves on her arms were the only part of her uniform to have survived. Iria continued her taunts asking her what suppose this hypothetical monster would do to her next. As if to emphasize the bind the red head found herself in, the amazon pulled her arms behind her. AHHHHH....let me go. Let me go now!!!! Minerva looked around the table trying to find something she could use against the amazon, but she knew that Iria was fully in control right now.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:42 am

"Oh, I'm sure the monster will listen to your whining," she replied, "Now be quiet or I will gag you, bitch. Monsters are not going to wait for you to plan for their demise. They will come for you and break you just as I am right now." Iria's free hand slid over the smooth skin of Minerva's back. The agent went lower, her own heart racing as her own body tingled with arousal. Power and dominance always sent a thrill down the busty agent's spine.

Reaching her partner's rear, she cupped and caressed the woman's firm rear. She was kind enough to leave Minerva in her undergarments but that would not spare her much humiliation. Iria pulled the agent back, sitting down and forcing the woman to sit on her lap. Her powerful legs wrapped around each of her partner's, forcing them wide apart as her fingers began to trace the woman's still covered sex. She would tease for a few minutes before dipping her fingers deeper, forcing the fabric in and out of the agent's sex. With Minerva's bound wrists now sandwiched between their bodies, Iria moved her other hand over the woman's mouth to seal her voice as she continued to work the woman over.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Iria seemed to be content with continuing her 'lesson' with her partner. Minerva could feel the amazon's hand exploring her exposed back, even as the busty agent said she was going to break her. Y-you wouldn't dare., the redhead said defying the amazon and risking being gaged. Still she let out a gasp as she felt Iria's hand cupp and caress her rear. The gasp soon became a shout as the woman suddenly found herself in Iria's lap. The amazon's legs wrapped around her own forcing them wide apart. Her bound hands were trapped between her back and the amazon's stomach. The young agent wanted to scream, but Iria had put her now free hand covered her mouth keeping any noise she could make to a minimum.

The busty agent other hand began to tease her flower even through the panties as it traced it back and forth for several minutes. The redhead could only give muffled moans in protest. Her head jerked back as Iria began to push her fingers in and out of her flower as she forced the panties inside then outside of her.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:39 am

"Already moaning? Hmph!" she huffed. It was not difficult to keep the woman still as Iria continued to toy with her fellow agent. She continued to dip her finger in and out, dragging the soft fabric against Minerva's inner walls. Her partner would feel the amazon's large breasts mashed up against her back. The heavy throb of her heartbeat could be felt through her tight fitting suit, revealing some of Iria's hidden excitement.

She continued to stroke through the fabric until the faint squish of juices could be felt and heard. The busty agent would smirk, sliding her hand up and back down under the woman's now damp undergarment. Her thumb ground right into the woman's clit while two fingers curled up inside her partner's folds. She was forceful, dragging her fingers hard along the woman's slippery depths to ensure every stroke was felt by her strong hands. With no way to call for help or break free, the amazon had free reign to bring this defiant agent into climax.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Minerva attempt to struggle but found it impossible against to fight against the amazon's incredible strength. She could feel her partner fingers continue to dive in and out of her flower, exploring every inch of her inside. The redhead could only moan as she felt a thumb press hard on little perl, the fingers inside her continued to force the black panties to drag inside slowly forcing the pleasure to build in the captive agent. The young woman couldn't believe her partner was doing this her, if there was just some way to do something.

It was then she realized that the Iria's large orbs were pressed her back. She could feel the heavy fast paced heartbeat of the amazon, caught up in the excitement of the moment. Minerva decided to see what she could do to distract the raven haired woman, slowly she began to roll her shoulders attempting to get her shoulder blades to rub against the amazon's mounds.

Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:20 am

With the panties no longer protecting the woman, the agent's fingers pushed deeper inside the other woman. The amazon could feel how wet Minerva was as the juices soaked over her pumping digits. Her partner was moaning, squirming helplessly against her body. But the struggles changed as the fellow agent pressed more against Iria's firm mounds. She gasped softly as the warm body rubbed up against her suit, stimulating her sensitive breasts through the tight latex. It felt good and it was going to do nothing to stop her fingers from pounding away at the woman's resistance. She was going to make this woman cum and then leave her to whatever group of agents come into this room next. A fitting punishment for such a naive girl.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Minerva gasped and moaned as she felt the amazon's fingers pushed deeper inside her, exploring every inch of her flower. The redhead could feel a wave of pleasure over her body as it slowly began to build inside her. Her moans started to become higher pitch as struggled to mentally resist. She softly heard a gasp from her partner, a sign that Minerva had been able to cause some problems for her partner. The young agent decided to take a step further, as she struggled to move her hands lower. It was very difficult as her arms were still bound and caught between their two bodies. But with luck as she attempted to work her hands lower, that she could turn this around somewhat. At least before the pleasure overwhelms her.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next