View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
 First day... (open) 

Rolls to the side, the pillow landing on the ground. With a lift and a twist, throws the pillow back at Madison, then ducks behind a chair. "I'm a ninja!"

Smiling as she hides behind the chair, "Emily's not doing anything!"

Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:12 am
Profile YIM

"That's because I don't wanna be a target!" She giggled again, impressed by both girl's agility.

I love being cute!

Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:15 am
Profile YIM

I caught the pillow in midair, then ran over and lept over the bed, aiming for the chair that Kyrstal was behind.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:29 am
Profile WWW

Krystal smiled at the pillow hit the chair. When the coast was clear, she moved from behind the chair, and ran at Madison, pouncing her, and searching for any spots on her, to see if she's tickleish, and trying to make her break down into laughter.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:24 pm
Profile YIM

Emily was watching the exitement intently. She wished she was able to pull off such awesome acrobatics!

I love being cute!

Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:04 pm
Profile YIM

I twisted about and tried to get her on her back. I wasn't that ticklish though, so I had that advantage.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:17 am
Profile WWW

She squirmed away, and jumped behind the bed, " Truce!" Krystal smiled lightly, but didn't have any fun play-fighting anyone that didn't have any weakness. It was almost in-human, and she would rather not goof around with anyone like that.

She looked to Emily and smiled lightly, feeling helpless in this instance.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:02 am
Profile YIM

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Last edited by NanacaCrash on Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:13 am
Profile YIM

(Sorry Nanaca, but I think it's a little too late in our RP for anyone else to join in. If Krystal or Madison disagree with me, that's just fine too. Also, if you review the RP, we aren't in the common room.)

I love being cute!

Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:42 pm
Profile YIM

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Last edited by NanacaCrash on Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:48 pm
Profile YIM

Emily smiled at Krystal and gave her a thumbs-up. She knew that surrender was probably the best course of action.

I love being cute!

Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:52 am
Profile YIM

Krystal stood up, smiling lightly, and looked around the room. "Is there any place to get something to drink around here?" She opened the door, and nearly fell over the girl walking along the hallway.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Are you okay?" She stumbled back, looking the new girl up and down. She was shorter than Krystal was, with a surprisingly beautiful set of blue eyes, matching her intreaguing platimum gray. She held out her hand smiling brightly, "My name is Krystal Prysim. Yes, my parents were hippies if you were wondering."

Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:19 am
Profile YIM

(Not to mention it's usually best to ask beforehand....plus isn't it nearly midnight RP-time?)

Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:21 am
Profile WWW

(( I'm fine with it. We were going to have a 4th to begin with, but she left. Besides, time doesn't really mean a whole lot, does it now? If it did, there'd be alot less attacks :P))

Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:31 pm
Profile YIM

"Well, there's some vending machines down the hall, and during the day there's a little convience store where we can pick up supplies and some foods." I said, looking over at her. "Though right now I got some drinks and some food back in my room I can share. I don't really eat that much anyway."

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:13 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next