View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Dedication (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Dedication (for Minerva)
[i[For someone that isn't having any fun you sure sound as if you are.[/i]

He could feel her pleasure bubbling, matching his own. His tongue skimmed against her neck coating her flesh there with a thin wall of saliva. His hands lifted up from her hips when other tentacles supported her weight there going up to her breasts and grasping her nipples lightly and gently twirling them.

Another tentacle coiled around her hip, playing with her rear as his thrusts became quicker and quicker, burbling groans falling out of his mouth as searing heat washed over him each step of the way.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:39 pm

Minerva didn't want to admit what she felt, to give into Aegir's comments, but she was to close to the edge to resist anymore. She felt tentacles wrap around her hips to support her as his hands began to play with her breasts. The redhead moans got louder as she felt him begin to play with her nipples. It simply too much to resist and she felt like she was lost in the pleasure, unable to even make a weak reply to her purple skinned tormentor. Soon the young woman could feel a tentacle begin to rub against her rear, the agent knew it would too much for her if that tentacle decided to take it further.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:51 am

The tentacle did, exploring here rear as it pushed part way inside of her, the barest inch as Aegir let loose another burbling groan against the heated pressure that he felt. He had been aware of Minerva's pride at not wishing to reveal anything further but he knew the truth. A blind man would know the truth come to think of it.

He pressed into her mind again, canceling out her brain's ability to process pain as more of himself pressed into her. He lowered her down his shaft slowly, his fingers dancing over her breasts as he did so. Though he no longer pressed in and out of her but rather he contracted and expanded his cock while inside her, throbbing vigorously inside her tight channel.

Character Listing

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Minerva suddenly felt the tentacle penetrate her rear. That sudden thrust of pleasure was simply too much for the redheaded agent. As she was sent over the edge as she let out a loud moan of ecstasy. The red head pointed upward as her cry filled the valley and echoed off the barren walls. Slowly, ever slowly, the young woman head fell forward as the orgasm began to fade away and the shame of defeat entered her mind. She hopped the purple creature was satisfied, but she knew differently. He would be done with her anytime soon.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:32 am

A gasp, the creature shot forth inside her as he felt silken walls collapse around him. He held himself within her motionless as he throbbed within her, feeling his essence flow out of himself. His tentacle in her rear pulled out of her body and after a minute or so tentacles peeled her up and off of him.

She was set upon the ground his cock throbbing as a stream of cum drippled from his tip. For a second he seemed satified and done with her until his tentacles returned to her flipping her over on his hands and knees.

That felt good ...

He slithered up behind her, his tips of his smaller cocks, which pressed together rubbed up against her as his hands reached around her body to grasp and fondle her breasts.

Character Listing

Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:47 pm

Minerva gasped for a air for a moment as she was recovering from her orgasm and coming down from the euphoria that her body had been in. Slowly she felt his tentacles begin to pull away from her body, being placed on the ground on her rear. Initially she hoped that he was done with her, but then the tentacles returned.

Before she could react the tentacles wrapped around her arms, legs, and waist, as the purple creature effortless picked her up in the air again. The beautiful redhead let out a gasp as she suddenly picked up into the air. However she was quickly placed on all fours as she was left in a vulnerable position with Aegir behind her. The young woman soon felt his weight upon her as she could feel his members rubbing against her even as his hands reached around and begin to fondle her orbs again. Ahhhh, you want more? she managed to gasp.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:33 pm

Indeed ...

He spoke into her mind as his fingers seized hold of her nipples, pulling on them gently as he rubbed against her sex prodding the tight channel that he had recently vacated. Then he prodded against her, the heads of his cocks lightly pressing against her silken walls.

Bit by bit with each prodd into her he went a millimeter or so deeper inside her until at last she could feel him sliding back inside of her.

Character Listing

Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:21 pm

Minerva gasped as she felt his fingers begin to play with her nipples, each tweaking forcing a new sound from the captive agent. It was then she noticed his members push against her flower, she let out a loud moan as she felt them slowly begin to press inside her again. She could belief her body was hungry to feel his heat again inside her.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:01 am

Taking her from behind he pushed into her, spearing against her depths with himself basking in the heat of her tight passage as he pushed into her. He answered her gasps with a groan of his own as he pressed firmly inside her. He throbbed, his cock expanding and contracting in time with his thrusts into her.

A tentacle reached up caressing the flesh between the crack of her ass before the tip of it pressed up against her rear circling it slowly.

You feel good ...

Character Listing

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Minerva could feel him pushing further into side of her even as he thrust into her, his member somehow getting bigger and smaller as it moved inside her. The agent did her best to try to suppress her moans, but it simply too hard in her current state. Then she felt a tentacle begin to press against her rear. She didn't know what disturbed her most that her rear was going to penetrated again or that at least part of her mind was anticipating it.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:43 pm

He pressed inside her now with more authority, his pace growing faster. He allowed that anticipation in her mind to grow with each thrust though sensing what was on her mind his tentacle bled away from her. It was easy to gain fear but that was not the emotion that he sought. At the moment though his groans had been swallowed up by her moans.

A tentacle rounded her hip pressing against her clit and rubbing against it as he felt the fires of his passion grow.

I am glad you shot me for it allowed this ... Not really true since if he wanted something he could just take it. The scenario just offered him more of an excuse. He gasped again upon feeling a shiver of pleasure wash through his duo cocks.

He could hear the clap of their bodies as they pressed together. Nice and tight ...

Character Listing

Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:15 pm

Minerva gasps and moans became faster and louder as the creature's pace increased. She let a tentacle wrap around her hip as it traveled further down her body, soon it had found it target. The young agent let out a loud moan as she felt the tentacle press against her clit and began to rub, she could feel her body starting to grow more lustful with each stroke. She could their noises echo off the walls as he continued his efforts on her body. Slowly but surely she could feel the pleasure start to rise. When he made his comment out her flower, she let out a loud gasp as she feelt a wave of pleasure flow through her.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:11 am

A hand went up to a shoulder as he grasped her, pulling her back as he surged forward into her, a tentacle on her clit played with it as he could feel the growing pleasure within her mind. He kept at it though, feeling her walls tighten against him as that wave of pleasure hit. He held himself within her throbbing inside her even as he felt her body clenching against him.

With the tightening of her sheath around his own essence jolted from himself into her. His tentacle still played with her clit spiraling against it as he held himself inside her as he throbbed inside her.

Nice ... you feel good.

He pulled her upward so that she was on her knees facing away from him, a hand still around her body grasping at a breast as his fingers moved against it slowly.

Character Listing

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:05 am

Minerva felt a hand grip her shoulder, as he pulled her into his member. The young agent let out a shout as his hips gyrated and moved his phallus deep into her flower. The young woman could feel her body to getting close to the edge as she could feel his tentacle play with her clit even as his member pulsated within in her, to be speared by that incredible heat.

Then she suddenly felt his hot release inside her and it was simply too much for the beautiful redhead. The young woman head pointed upwards as her body suddenly overcome by the wave of pleasure that went through her entire body. After a moment of bliss it, she slowly came down from the high of the moment. It was then she was pulled up to knees, the agent gasped. She wasn't sure what he had planned but he was definitely not done with her as he continued to play with her breast.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:59 pm

He groaned, a bubbly sound that he had let out, his hand drawing away from her breast falling on a shoulder though it had been replaced by a tentacle that coiled about her breast, squeezing it softly as his hands slid down the length of her arms seizing her hands.

For the moment he just rested inside her sheath feeling her heat bask over his throbbing lengths. He waited for himself to recover as well as her, the seconds spilling into minutes through all the while his tentacles were upon her, rubbing against her clit.

He began to slid against her slow, pressing inside her as he gripped her hands with his own, his tempo starting off slowly then growing from there as his speed increased.

Character Listing

Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next