View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 last is sometimes best (yolia) 

Post last is sometimes best (yolia)
Slimer had been new to the island following around another new arrival that caught his attention. He had watched her perfect form running and sweating it out in the gym beating all comers with a vicious form of kick boxing. She would be an interesting challenge. He had little doubts his skills at subterfugue mixed with his chemically hardened skin of the eventual result. Nonetheless he was cautious towards her prowess.

After a week of invisible surveillance his patience was growing thin but today seemed more promising than most. She was usually one of the last out of her science class trying to get all the notes down for the next test off the blackboard while the professor and everyone else left. She wasn't by far the last in intellect nor the first but seemed to lack desire to focus on academics.

Hiding in the back of the room under the clock in the corner his non mobile invisibility had him exempt from human eyes. He admired her and knew his patience was about to pay off as she wrote furiously to get out of their since it was her last class of the day.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:13 am

Post Re: last is sometimes best (yolia)
It was Yolia's last class for the day and she was happy it was almost over. She could finnly leave get out of the schools, unnesesery short skirted uniforms and go do something she acculy enjoyed doing, her kick boxing training. Since comeing to the island, Yolia hasent been the most liked by other students since her little "fights" with a certain group of seniors, who have been harrasing the poor girl for some time now, so most other students try to avoid Yolia like shes some kind of freak.

Yolia has been working as hard as she can the last few days and trying to keep up in classes isent easy for the young student. Since the teacher was leaveing now, yolia had to quickly finish writing down the last of her notes, so she would not be all alone in the class room. After a minute or two of copying, Yolia finnly finish writeing the last of her notes. standing up she began to pack her things into the small stylish book bag, Gallo had sent her through the mail."ok teacher, I'm leaveing now, see you tommoro." Yolia grabed her bag and look around the class room relizeing no one was here, she slowly made her way to the front door of the class room, from her desk located on the cornor left of the third to the last row. Yolia turned the nob and open the getting ready to walk out.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:09 am

Slimer had been admiring the short amazingly fit student to the point he almost missed his chance with all his patience going to waste. Watching her, as Yolia noted with alarm that she was the last one left in the classroom she got her things together and began to leave. Slimer had been admiring her shapely legs and rear as she made her way to the door and almost made it out.

Quickly he shot out a tentacle which blurred to the door and slammed it shut as she jumped back in alarm. His movement created a stir in the air while remaining still otherwise to not reveal his true location.

"You weren't planning on leaving so soon were you?" A voice fillls the air.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Yolia jumped back in alarm as the door slamed shut when she attempted to leave."what the hell?" She looked at the door nervously and tryed to pull the door open but had no luck. It was like someone was holding it shut, so Yolia assumed it was that damn senior student whos been harrassing her for the last few days since she arrived. Yolia punched the door with anger." This isent funny let me out!" Yolia yelled with anger and frustration.

It wasent untill a voice filled the room causing Yolia's hair to stand on end."Who their..." Yolia looked around the room not seeing any one, Yolia put her back to the wall and hugged her book bag tight, scaning the room for the indruder and a way out.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Slimer decided to appear with his big back tentacle rear legs and other tentacles invisible so he appeared as an extremely tall muscular man with vibrant green eyes and short spikey brown hair. He began to appraise her worried state as she clutched her bag deciding how to proceed with her so that she would pose the least threat.
They call me Slimer, why not put the bag down, and calm down a little.
He continued to observe her but didn't make any threatening move yet confident in his abilities.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Yolia stared a "Slimer" nervously and hugged her book bag tighter. Yolia was frightend by the fact he just apeared right in front of her. Yolia continued to look for away around the musculer man standing in front of her."I would rather hang onto it." she continued to watch him carefully.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Suit your self... I have had my eyes on you for awhile and was waiting for the proper moment to get to know you more intimately... and now appears as good a time as any
He then begins to move forward putting his large frame between herself and the door.
This can go either the easy way or the hard way, your choice, although I must admit I hope you choose the hard way

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Yolia looked at Slimer with fear as she back as far away from the stranger as she could."I choose the way that gets me out of here." Yolia saw an opening for her to run to and she took it. She dived threw an open that wasjust out side his reach or so she thought, if she made it passed him she would run stright for the back class room door located on the opisite side of the room.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:20 pm

I'm going to keep in mind you chose the hard way, just remember you had the choice

Slimer unviels his 4 tenetacles below his arms shooting them out at her diving form. Two tentacles aim for her slim waist trying to wrap her up or slow her down while the other two aim to trip up her toned legs from kickboxing.

Slimer thinks to himself she sure if faster than I thought. Good thing I'm ever quicker as his other two legs also appear.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:35 pm

Yolia attempted to dive past creature but the unexpected happen, yolia dive was interupted by slimers tenticals as they shot forth from it's body wraping a tentical around one of Yolias wrist and tripping up her escape not allowing her to fully make it to the back door, Yolia fell to the ground as her book bag slid under a near by desk. Yolia stuggled with the tentical on her wrists"let me go." Yolia screamed as she a to slam her forearm into the ground in an attemp make the creature let go of her or attlest loosen its grip.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:45 am

But the fun is just starting
Although Slimer's tentacles are not built for strength (rather they are designed for pleasure) it was enough to delay Yolia. The tentacle loosens after being pounded on the floor but there is enough time for the other three to shoot out at yolia wrapping two around her waist and one around her other arm.

Slimer slowly moves behind yolia closing the distance. While pushing desks out of the way is slowing his progress.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:11 am

The young student struggled as Slimers tenticles wraped around her waist and arm."LET GO!!"Yolia attemted to stand despite the tenticles wraping around her body so in desperation, Yolia began to chop and smack the tentcles with what little mobility she had trying her best to ward off the aproching limbs.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:28 am

Yolia's defense was valiant and he expected none the less from her. While she was busy using her great combat abilities against the tentacles it gave Slimer time to finally make it behind her. He quick grabbed her around her slender waist, his muscular arms felt like stone, while the other tentacles secured her ankles and wrists.
You put up more of a struggle then I anticipated.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:36 am

Feeling Slimer wrap his arms around her wastes forced the young student to be expented in the air by the creature as it attempted to restrain her arms and legs."PUT ME DOWN!!" Yolia refused to to be taken with out a fight so with her arms and legs being restrained yolia resorted to giving him or it, a nice good smack to the face with the back of her head.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:56 am

The hit to the face shocks slimer and he loses his patience. For that you will pay!. He releases her waste and grabs her arms forcing them behind her back chests jutting forward and pulls her onto his lap facing away from him. She can feel the slowly engorging member against her rear and sex as it lays flat and she sits on his lap. The tentacles holding her legs rip off yolia's panties and the tentacles previously hold her arms now in Slimer's firm grip rip off her shirt and bra, leaving her in her entirely too short of a skirt.
That hurt, again I underestimated you. You should have done this the easy way, now expect no mercy. Continue to fight I have one last surprise for you, and if you keep it up I will repay you tenfold, or you can submit to my desires.

Once the tentacles are done removing her panties and bra they started rubbing her nipples and her mound teasing her lips and rubbing her magic button. The two top tentacles begin to stroke her breasts rubbing in circles and occassionally flickering against her nipples.
Are you ready for the final surprise?
He makes his rear teantacle which exudes from his back much like a scorpion tail rise up and stretches over her head while he hold her firm and the tentacles go to work on her sensitive areas. The massive tentacle finally becomes visible with the mouth opening and begins to release his muscle relaxant, aphrodisiac slime towards the tops of her head. She wonders about his final surprise as nothing happens. The blob of green slime slowly oozes down as a stream traveling slowly about 2 inches per second and in under a minute would begin enveloping her short black hair...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next