View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Slimer starts his investigation (Samara) 

Post Slimer starts his investigation (Samara)
While new to the island slimer figured the best place to start his time here would be to investigate the dorms. After trailing a delectible prize for one day he uncovers which room is hers. He decides the best way to introduce himself would be in her most unguarded surroundings. Waiting in the dorm slimer slowly adapts to his surroundings, and blends in the light bending around his form as he hides at the head of a bed waiting for the delicious student to return from classes at the end of the day. He is nearly invisible only visable if he moves. Waiting for his prey with patience he does not move, while feeling his slime filling his tail, waiting for release. His tentacles, are writhing in anticipation, while he waits for the students door to open, and the student to walk in thinking they are safe and to go about their business. He is delighted when the wait is not as long as he anticipated but was content to just observe Samara for now...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:39 am

Post Re: Slimer starts his investigation (open to a student)
Samara walked down the dorm corridor walking up to her door she put her key in the lock and opened the door. Putting her books down on her bed she undresses from her school uniform and put on her gown wrapping it around her self Samara walks into her bathroom and decieds on a bath. Turning the taps the water gushes into the tub.

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Post Re: Slimer starts his investigation (Samara)
Slimer watches as Samara undresses enjoying the view as she slides out of her uniform, appreciative of her wonderful breasts, her perky tight ass and beautiful shaved nether region. Content with the show before him, he watches as she starts the tub, debating on attacking there where some of his chemicals are weaker, striking now or waiting till she has a chance to enjoy her bath and dry off while he watches. He then notices the tattoo and gets lost in thought for a moment while observing her...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Getting in the warm bath she sighs with content. Samara picks up a sponge and begins to clean her arms and legs. Finishing she lies back in the bath and begins to drif to sleep.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:46 am

Deciding this is as good time as any he waits until she is getting close to drifting off admiring her wonderful breasts. Although he would prefer his slime take effect outside of a water environment where the slime gets diluted he takes the opportunity presented him and slips into the bathroom. Slimer is unnoticed as she relaxes inside the tub normally his movement while invisible creating a noticable effect in the air. He hides along the wall drawing his thick rear scorpion like tentacle above her head as she relaxes in the water.

The tentacle ends in a mouth which opens and slowly starts to release a blob of thick green slime over Samara's head. When released the tail become visible and slime begins to decend. The steady blob travel down towards her head about 2 inches per second and in under a minute would start covering her long blond hair continously and after 5 minutes the muscle relaxant and aphrodisiac would begin to take its course...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:01 am

Samara's eyes slowly slid shut letting the warm water embrace her she submerged her entire body until only her nose and eyes were above water. This was just what she needed a warm bath after a hard day of work.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Slimer couldn't believe his bad luck, he reabsorbs his slime into his tails and goes invisible again deciding he had stalked the beautiful student this long he could patiently wait a little longer, he decided he would allow her some well deserve piece and quiet before some bliss would given while he delightly observe her nude submerged form. A new plan formulating in his mind.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Lifting her head out of the water Samara props her head in the head rest the bath has. Eyes closing she relaxes again.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Although Slimer had come up with the idea of simply knocking something over in the other room or physically dragging her out of the tub his patience paid off as she seemed to be resting normally with her head against the back head rest.

*wow she must have sixth sense or be the luckiest person on the planet* slimer thinks

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:26 pm

Getting out of the bath Samara noticed nothing unusual grabbing a towel she wrapped it around her body and grabbed her hair dryer. Sitting on her bed she began to dry and comb her hair.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Slimer sits behind the bed where the headrest is to observe Samara clad only in a towel sits her shapely rear at the foot of the bed. He is glad he waited as the water would have dilluted the effect of the slime. He notices that she is almosted finished drying and combing her long silky smooth blond hair.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:34 am

She finished drying and combing her hair so Samara laid back on her bed and closed her eyes.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:42 am

Now was Slimer's chance and he decided to use it. Using two tentacles he wraps the dozing students wrists and she is suddenly pulled backward towards the headrest and pulled up into a sitting position against the headboard with her arms in a spread out to each side above her. He uses his other two tentacles to slide under each side of the bed come up the bottom side and wrap each ankle spreading them apart. The movements startle Samara awake.

Good morning, or good evening depending on how you look at it. Although it appears to be a better evening for me than you. Slimer says evilly from behind the bed as she appears confused.

Slimer then reveals his two foot diameter tail that looks much like a scorpions that ends in a mouth as his slime begins to fill the tail. He places the tail against the ceiling directly straight over her head as the thick green slime oozes out and begins to fall a couple inches at a time towards her head.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:17 am

What......the? Samara must be dreaming opening her eyes she see the slimy monster it looks at her with hungry eyes. Jesus! Trying to jump off the bed she notices that her arms and legs are bound and her head is proped against the headrest. The thing slowly pulls her legs apart. The towel she was wearing has fallen of giving the monster a full view of her breast.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:59 pm

Nice breasts Samara, glad you decided to wake up and and I'm sorry but your probably going to need another bath by the time I'm done with you. he says admiring her nice cleavage as. The top of the towel falls open.

He says from behind her fully visible now, she can view her attacker in the mirror on the desk by the door in front of her. He is a demon looking almost human like except for his four legs, four tentacles which trap her, and the large tentacle against the ceiling which has been releasing the slime. At this point the slime reaches the top of her head and begins gelling into her blond hair and mushrooming over her head. Its about to cover her eyes and is eye level going all the way around her head when he says,
This is my own special blend it does stick to your hair folicles but will be slippery against your skin and we can begin soon...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next