View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Tuesday. (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Tuesday. (Kanoe)
"Ahh!" The tips of Pia's fingers upon her clitoris was like being shocked with static electricity. The tender nub immediately sprang to life, pulsing and throbbing as the woman's heated touch continued to soak into the bundle of nerves. Heat and stimulation went hand and hand in the human body. Heat caused more blood to flow into the hardening pearl which made it all the more sensitive to Pia's touch. It was a vicious yet stimulating cycle.

Kanoe's body tensed as wave after wave of tingling heat flowed directly into her clit. A weak moan escaped the witch as fingers dug into the sheets. But she was not the only one being aroused from this. Her partner's mewls brought heat to her cheeks, realizing her pet was becoming just as hot as she was. It was true, Pia enjoyed giving pleasure as much as receiving it. Now her precious pet was entirely focused on everything below her waist, stroking her warm cheeks as the other goaded her clit out from hiding.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Getting more and more focused on her task, Pia got bolder in her advances. Soon she was teasing the clit like she would her own, alternating with pressure, speed and movements, sometimes pausing a little, before returning her attention to it again. Her other hand was fondling the witch's round buttocks, aided here by Pia's mouth, which was kissing the but and thighs. Pia liked the taste of salty skin. She had to pause often though. She was getting quite carried away, and sometimes she could not help but let out a moan of pleasure.

Pia was not sure if it was something with the mana, or simply herself being horny again, delighting in having someone to please, but she was enjoying this almost as much as someone fucking her. And she was just getting started.

Her right hand abandoned the clit, it's position being taken up by the other. She used two fingers to prod the outsides of her mistress' vagina, then pushed against the opening. Hesitating a little, savouring the anticipation, she teased the nether lips aside, then sank the two fingers in between the wet folds, into Kanoe's waiting pussy.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:20 pm
Profile YIM

It was as if the massage was forgotten for a much greater task. Kanoe was nearly panting from Pia's constant work on her hardening pearl. Her closed eyes began to flutter as she stirred a bit on the bed. Being face down, the witch was at her servant's mercy. Whatever her pet wanted of her body was there for the taking. And take she shall.

Lips lightly nipped her upper thigh and firm bottom. Her heart was hammering at this point was every nip left her breath shuddering. The rest of her body was forgotten as her pet's focus was purely on what was happening between her thighs. Her clit was pulsing rapidly between the woman's fingers, filling with more of the lustful heat and mana. Given a small warning, two wet fingers pierced deep inside the dark witch. She cried out in shock and pleasure. Her insides were slippery with fresh juices from all the teasing making Pia's fingers glide effortlessly inside her mistress. "Uhhnn.. Oh god.." she groaned, hearing the soft squish of her love nectar around those drilling fingers.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Her mistress sex was willing, inviting even, wet and warm around Pia's fingers. The eager blonde marvelled at the feel, admitting some pride in the arousal she had obviously inspired in the other woman. Kanoe's pussy was a delight to play with, tight, yet so ready it offered almost no resistance. Pia fucked it slowly with her fingers, enjoying the wet little noises it made.

"Mistress approves, I hope?", she said, glancing back at Kanoe, grinning and not concealing the horny look in her eyes at all. Her mistress liked it, all right! Her mistress liked what she was doing! Pia felt pride in realizing she could please another woman. Kanoe's reaction was all the turn on Pia needed. Channelling her own arousal, she added more force and speed to her fingers. Adding her mouth to the equation, she kissed and liked Kanoe's sex, tracing the outline of her pussy with her tongue- The skin was salty, as was the wetness she caught on her tongue tip.

She kissed her Mistress clit with her pink lips, letting her tongue flick over the hardened bud, once, twice, thrice, then applied more pressure.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:19 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe could not even speak as the woman channeled even more of her lustful mana into her actions. Fingers began to move faster and harder. It felt like an entire fist was pounding deep inside her body but this was all done by two of Pia's fingers. Each blow was like a battering ram, smashing her defenses and leaving her very foundation quivering before her wonderful partner. Her inner walls would hug the woman's thrusting fingers but would apply no real force to hinder the voluptarious. The sexual mana was now soaked deep into Kanoe's muscles. Her body would twitch and tremble but otherwise she would make no attempts to move. Kanoe did not realize it yet but she would not summon any strength to move right now. She was completely helpless.

"Uuhnnn.. Ugghhh... Ahhnnn! Ahhnn! Ahh!" The dark witch sang her pleasure outloud for her pet. Eyes fluttered behind closed lashes, unable to stop the intense heat building inside her loins. Unable to bring strength to her body, the tension was flowing freely up into her very core. Usually priding herself on her sexual endurance, Kanoe was about to reach her climax within moments after Pia entered her body.

Her thighs were easily pushed aside, letting Pia's head to bury itself all the way into them. Lips and tongue soon joined in, lashing the flames already searing her very soul. Kanoe could not stop moaning. Her face buried into the sheets to hide just how aroused she was. This woman was nothing short of a goddess of pleasure right now. Juices flowed, nearly squirting right into Pia's hungery lips. Twitching violently, she was already on the edge when the final blow was struck. Her precious pearl was enveloped in those soft lips and flicked once, twice, then three times. "Aiiiieeeeeee!" The first of perhaps many climaxes exploded from Kanoe's shivering passage. Helpless to stop it, the witch could do nothing but be washed away by the waves of pure bliss washing over her senses right now.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Kanoe's orgasm hit Pia like a wave would splash over her at a beach. It was not mere metaphor. With their mana mingled, Pia could feel it in the whole of her body. More than that, it was like their mixed mana rose to engulf her, splashing over her, briefly engulfing her. Closing her eyes, Pia felt like she was swimming, like she had dived into a great lake of bubbling mana. It was not unlike her first encounter with the fallen angel who had thought her what a voluptarius was, but luckily perhaps, not as strong, else she would not have known how to handle it.

Snapping back to reality, Pia found herself positioning Kanoe's pussy, milking her mistress' orgasm, drawing it out as long as she could. Her fingers were pumping the sorceress, reaming her.
The apprentice with added her oral skills to this as good as she could, adding her own lust and desire to her wish to please her mistress. Her tongue was almost mauling the clit, pressing it, circling it. Pia's mouth moved like she was eating Kanoe's pussy, sucking, almost biting toothlesly.

The nails on her other hand were digging themselves into the cheek of Kanoe's ass, so hard it must have hurt, but Pia did not notice in her desire.

Was it lust, excitement, or perhaps the magic at work? Pia found her body reacting. Suddenly throwing back her head, she uttered something between a howl and a moan, as she came hard herself, just from the act of pleasuring, even while still finger fucking her mistress.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:09 pm
Profile YIM

The pain did not even register during this euphoric state. Her pet was swimming in pleasure but the witch was practically drowning in it. The climax just kept going as every lash of her partner's tongue rewarded the lustful woman with even more of her precious nectar. Kanoe's body twitched violently, shivering after each one as if suffering a seizure. Pia was buried inside her pussy, eating her out ravenously. Her swollen clit ached with each rapid pulse of her beating heart. Her hips were moving on their own, jolting forward as the tongue mashed and ground her precious pearl into dust.

But it did not end there. Pia's fingers were still pounding away her climaxing folds while she licked and nibbled on her tender flesh. Kanoe's eyes were glazed over, now in cloud nine as her eyelids fluttered with the endless waves of bliss she felt. Hands gripping the sheets, she was nearly tearing them apart as she pulled and tugged at them. The sounds that left her throat were sounds she never knew she could make, a mixture of moans and sharp cries. The only sound that rose above hers was the howl of bliss as her pet came without the dark witch even touching the heated woman.

The voluptarius was practically a machine, fucking away at Kanoe's body even though her own climax wracks her entire being. Kanoe could hardly get a breath in as each stroke of her lover's fingers left her breathless. Gasping, her body arched off the bed. As her climax was beginning to fade, already she could feel another building deep inside her loins. Her body glistening with a sheen of sweat, the dark witch was going to be too tired to be tense once this was over.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:27 pm

"Ohhhh... M-Mistress!"

Pia threw her head back, almost screaming her lust and ecstasy, her lips and face wet with Kanoes juices. The aftershocks of Kanoe's orgasm rippled through her along with her own, not quite ended yet. Pia felt like a wellspring of lust and desire, like something that could feed her Mistress' wants for all eternity. The power of giving someone an orgasm.. right now it felt like all Pia had ever wanted.

She spared a glance back at the dark witch, now writhing on lust, rumpling the sheaths. Pia was almost mesmerized, the movement of curves,breasts, the long hair, the extacy and rapture on the mistress' face.. It was like a kaleidoscope of gorgeous sensuality.

"Mistress is so gorgeous.. I go crazy just from watching you.."

Kanoe seemed ready for more, and Pia was yearning to give it to her. Moving, Pia shifted position, still having her fingers inside those wet folds. Kneeling by the witch's lover body, she once again started ministering to her with her mouth, letting it do more of the work. The mana was still connecting them, and Pia urged it to keep moving, to flow into Kanoe, then wash back into herself.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:33 pm
Profile YIM

"Uhhhnnn... Pia!" she groaned out upon hearing her pet's voice. The woman shifted away from between her thighs and was now at her side. Those lustfilled eyes watched every motion of Kanoe's glistening form. Her hips twitched and ground against the student's fingers. Her arched back caused her firm breasts mash up against the soft mattress. The witch's nude form was burning hot. Her cheeks were flushed with growing arousal. She felt as if she was going to melt right into the warm sheets she layed on.

Pia was kneeling at her mistress's side. The woman seemed content with massaging just one area of the raven haired woman's body. Mana flowed through her veins like liquid hot metal. Each breath she took seared her lungs and filled her senses with the heavy stench of sex. Her lover's lips once more went down between her thighs, tasting her sweet flesh and musky fluids. She once more buried her face into the sheets, squealing as her pet continued to lash away with that wonderful tongue of hers.

"Nnnngh... Oh god... I want you, Pia! I want you so bad right now!" she screamed.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:33 pm

"If M-mistress wants me.. then..M-mistress must have me."
Pia's voice was as much a moan as speak. Pia's sex, exposed beneath the hem of her skirt was throbbing with horny energy, even if she had come just seconds ago. Her lips were moist, nay, wet from liking Kanoes' sex. A thin film of sweat covered her chest, some her own, some from her Mistress skin.
Pia slid halfway of Kanoe's bed, and gently pushed at her body, so that her mistress might face her, or at least turn around. Poor mistress, Pia had been caught in her work she had neglected her tutors comfort. She could only hope to make up for that.

Kanoe was hot. Hot as a furnace. It might just be the physical extersion, but it might be something more. Pia had noted that Kanoe had an affinity for heat. Maybe it was that.. that her Mistress was hot because that was the nature of her mana.

Pia was now kneeling on the floor, upper body rested against the bed. She took her mistress' hand in her own, and placed it on her head, the strands of her blond hair underneath Kanoe's fingers.
"Mistress must have me.. wherever and however she wants."
She hoped the implication was clear. It was just for the other woman to push her head, or forcibly grab her hair, should she want to, and position Pia anywhere she wanted.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:32 pm
Profile YIM

Even her pet was as breathless as she was. The witch had done nothing to the woman and yet the voluptarius came just as hard as she did. Pia slid off the bed and pushed at her mistress until Kanoe finally responded. She rolled over onto her back and sat up. Her body felt heavy, not wishing to move as it felt like every muscle was devoted to responding to stimulation rather than her own will. Blinking a few times, Kanoe found herself looking down upon the kneeling woman.

Kanoe's hand was taken and guided to Pia's head. Fingers ran though the woman's hair. Taking slow shuddering breaths, she smiled faintly at her loyal pet. "Come here.." she said barely above a whisper. Much like their first meeting, this one once more ended up in the witch's bed. She pulled her pet closer as she moved further up the bed. Her sheets were drenched in sweat and sexual juices but she did not care. This was all for their lust for one another, a passion that neither would refuse.

Arms wrapped around her partner. Lips met, adding more fuel to the inferno blazing within her core. Kanoe did not hold herself back. Her tongue plunged into Pia's mouth and down her throat. The kiss was long and deep. Her nude body rubbed up against her pet's. Large swollen breasts, mashed up against Pia's letting the woman feel her rapidly pounding heart through those luscious melons.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:19 am

As Pia found herself being guided up towards the other woman, as their mouths were meeting for the kiss, Pia found herself trembling with a skittish, girlish excitement. Her chest felt like it was reverberating with the pounds of her little hearth, hammering with adrenaline of the expected kiss.
It felt new, novel, maybe because she had worked for it, worked hard to please her mistress without thought for reward.

Well. That was not true. Being allowed to minister to such a beautiful body was a reward in itself, especially when adding the play of mana.

"M-mistress..oh, Mist..", it was a tiny little mewl of want and desire, barely audible, and smothered by the touch of their lips. Pia drowned in the kiss. Closing her eyes, she drank the feeling of her lips meeting, of her Mistress long, strong tongue exploring her mouth, probing it, going as far as it could. Pia tried to meet it with her own, still tasting of Kanoe's sex.
Her breasts were pressed against Kanoes larger ones. Pia let her hands explore the beautiful body, her elegant waist, her slender sides and the bounties of her womanly chest.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:29 pm
Profile YIM

((Sorry for the delay, was fighting off some minor sickness X.X))

Kanoe's purrs sound her pleasure and excitement as she embraced her lover. Diamond hard nipples pressed and dragged over Pia's tits. Their bodies rubbed up against one another, becoming one bundle of flesh and desire. The dark witch gasped for breath after finally breaking the deep kiss. She looked into Pia's eyes, a faint smile revealing her euphoric state. "You are so wonderful," she cooed, kissing again. Fingers ran through the woman's hair before trailing down the student's spine. She rolled over until Pia was underneathe her, taking the dominant position over her pet.

Her long braid of black hair hung over one shoulder as she gazed down at her partner. Her knee gently pushed both of Pia's thighs apart before coming to rest against the woman's aching sex. Rocking slowly, her knee and thigh would rub and grind up against her partner's slit, stimulating it without the aid of any toys or devices. Despite her climaxes, Kanoe still felt energized and her pet showed no signs of wanting to quit. Fueled with the woman's sex magicks, she slowly moved faster. She leaned down a bit, letting her heavy breasts sway and flick Pia's nipples with her own. Kanoe gasped softly as sparks flew inside her luscious orbs with each flick of her swollen teats.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:56 pm

(It is okay. Hope you feel better now!)

"Ah! MMmmm.. Ah!"
Pia's voice rose a notch in pitch, tiny little short Ah!s mixed with longer moans as Kanoe used her body to tease her sex. Her mistress was taking control now. Pia loved how the witch took her, pinned her to the bed, took charge, letting Pia feel all small and feminine underneath her. Gently, she rocked her hips against Kanoe's thigh, meeting her movement. She was aroused, her sex hyper sensitive. She was not used to being taken the way Kanoe did it, when Pia was with girls it was usually with hand or tongue. But she liked it, it was giving her great pleasure.

It also gave Pia a chance to look up at her Mistress, to watch her beautiful face framed by night coloured hair. Kanoe's breast swung back and froth, rubbing against her own. The touch was pleasurable in itself, adding the sight of those gorgeous orbs moving, and the subtle interplay of mana as the two women moved against each other, and it was pure heaven. Pia smiled up at Kanoe, her eyes heavy with pleasure.
"Oh.. Mmmm.. Mistress -ahh!- is s-so skilled at fucking her servant.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:54 pm
Profile YIM

The high pitch cries from her lover goaded the witch to continue. Her knee rubbed up and down the voluptarius's dripping wet sex. The dark witch pressed harder, forcing those puffing netherlips to part and feel her smooth skin slide against the exposed flesh. She did not push too hard for obvious reasons and instead just kept grinding, rocking her hips as her own sex slid along Pia's thigh. Her partner would feel her mistress's juices against her bare skin, revealing just how eager and ready the raven haired woman was.

"Mm... This is just a small taste for such a loyal pet," she purred, teasing her pet that more awaited her should she continue to serve. Her hips bucked harder, rubbing up against Pia's as the two bare humped the other like animals. Her knee continued to saw over the woman's tender slit while her own ground against her partner's thigh. "Uhhnn... So good... You're always such a good fuck..." she groaned, losing composure as the waves of heated pleasure and mana continued to feed into her body. There was no thoughts of their lessons or training. Kanoe only wanted one thing and she was laying right over her. The witch kissed her lover once more, holding the embrace as her luscious tits mashed against her partner's. Arms wrapping around the woman, she writhed and rubbed up against her slave as if every bit of contact gave her more bliss.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next