View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Team Building (Iria and Minerva) 

Post Re: Team Building (Iria and Minerva)
"Mmm... Stop squirming, bitch!" she hissed, "I can feel how wet you are, hear your moans. You want this, you uptight slut!" Those powerful fingers thrust once more and struck home, directly into the agent's g-spot. The hand over Minerva's mouth would pull backwards, forcing the woman's body to press further against Iria's body. Though this put more pressure on her compressed breasts, it would ensure the woman could not squirm anywhere and leave those hands sandwiched between their bodies.

Feeling the agent shiver and halt her struggles for a moment revealed she had found the woman's g-spot. Her fingers would slam into it once, twice, three times. With the amazon's strength, each blow was sure to be felt on the hardening bundle of nerves. But after the three brutal blows, she would leave her fingers there to trace slow circles around the pulsing spot, soothing the pain away with a deep massage. Then she would strike another blow and massage it away. Then she would stike twice and soon it became a random number, mixing pleasure and pain in an endless cycle.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:26 pm

Minerva let out a loud muffled moan as her head jerked back from the flow on her g-spot as she did so the amazon pulled her back tightly against her own chest. Now the red head couldn't do anything anymore with her hands now pinned between her back and her tormentor's over-sized breasts. Now she could only attempt to endure what her partner was doing to her, she shook her head no when Iria told her she wanted this.

As if to emphasize the point the amazon's fingers slammed into her g-spot, the agent let out a muffled cry of pain. She suddenly felt a second and third slam each forcing cries from the redhead's lips. It was only after the third slam, did Iria fingers began to massage the pain into pleasure once more. Just as the young agent got use to it, the raven-haired tormentor would once again began to slam her g-spot. It was getting difficult to think clearly as the pleasure and pain was so overwhelming. Soon the agent could feel the pleasure getting close to edge of ecstasy.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:55 am

The agent had given up fighting the stronger woman. The only protest was the shake of Minerva's head as if denying what her body was doing right now. Now that her partner's spot was nice and tender from the blows, Iria massaged the pulsing bundle of nerves. Her thumb dragged up and down over Minerva's clit. The amazon was rewarded with the soft squish of juices as her fingers curled in and out of the woman's wet passage. No more struggling only meant the busty agent could focus entirely on bringing her helpless partner over the edge. It was going to be perfect. Make the woman cum and leave her tied up here for the others to come see. Iria's heart raced at the dominating thoughts and fantasies filling her head.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Minerva moaned loudly even muffled as she was as she felt Iria continued to massage her sensitive area. Her thumb still continued to tease her clit causing more pleasure inside her helpless partner. The red head could do nothing but moan and gasp as she felt the amazon continue to work her over. Slowly be surely the pleasure continued to build and build until she could feel herself close to the edge. The young woman could feel her partner's heart race while she continued to torment the smaller agent. Soon Minerva found herself on the edge of ecstasy, it wouldn't take too much more to send her over the edge.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Iria grinned wickedly. She could feel the agent giving in. All agents were like this, weak and always eager to fuck. As promised, the amazon was going to show Minerva how much a slut she really was. The woman's body arched, pressing more against her full chest but there was no escaping the relentless strokes of Iria's fingers. Feeling the sudden tensing, the warrior woman struck the final blow. Her fingers pounded hard and fast, dragging over the woman's throbbing g-spot. She would go faster and firmer each time until the agent succumbs and creams all over her hand. Even as the climax happens, her fingers will not stop. They would curl, pounding away at that sensitive weakpoint even as the wall cling desperately to her fingers. "That's right, nothing but a weak little slut," she hissed, "Just like the other agents on this station."

Mon May 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Minerva gasped and moaned loudly as she could feel herself on the edge. As her back arched, the amazon pressed her advantage and began to press and hard and fast against the red headed agent's sensitive g-shot. The poor agent cries and moans became more and more desperate as she could feel her fingers pressing faster and harder with each passing second. The young woman soon could not take it any longer and her head pointed upwards as she let out a barely muffled cry as her release coats Iria's hand. Still even after her climax happens, Minerva could feel the relentless pace of her partner inside her.

Tue May 24, 2011 3:19 am

"That took the fight right out of you," she purred as her fingers slowed and become far more gentle, "Don't tell me you're spent after just one time." Iria's fingertips traced over the hardened g-spot, grazing it only slightly with each pass. Her thumb stopped grinding the agent's clitoris and instead began to smoothly rub up and down over the very top of the throbbing pearl. Iria's hand continued to seal Minerva's voice, gently pulling her back to rest against the stronger woman's busty form. "Thats it, just give in. I will play with you and then leave you for all to see how much a whore you are just like those other agents." Iria would continue this erotic torture, hoping to force the poor woman into another climax to help sap her fight and stamina.

Fri May 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Minerva gasped as she attempted to get a breath through the the amazon's hand. Her body was forced to rest on her partner's chest as she continued to work over the poor redhead. Her hands continued to trace over the sensitive area inside Minerva but was doing much more slower, taking her time to erotically torture the poor woman. The redhead let out a loud moan every time the amazon's thumb rubbed against her clit. The agent struggled to steel herself against the amazon's efforts but it was alot harder this time than before the orgasm.

Mon May 30, 2011 5:57 am

Her fellow agent was already having enough trouble fighting off the amazon's unnatural strength. The climax only further weakened and took the fight out of Minerva, ensuring that the woman could not pull away from her. With the agent's wrists bound and pinned between their bodies, there was no hope in fighting back. Iria's powerful legs remained wrapped around her partner's, pulling them wide apart for her fingers to continue their work.

Hearing the muffled moan's coming from the other woman's throat, Iria renewed her efforts. Her fingers pull out slowly, tracing a glistening trail of juices up those puffing netherlips all the way up to Minerva's throbbing pearl. Hearing and feeling how much effect striking the button had, Iria's fingers began to lightly trace around the swollen nub. Each stroke was gentle but went faster with each stroke. Over and over, her fingers ran over the bundle of nerves. Soon she was rubbing rapidly but apply very little pressure, ensuring the woman's would only feel her juicy fingers glide effortlessly over the sensitive nerves. "I'm going to make you squeal over and over, bitch." She cooed breathlessly.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:34 am

Minerva gasped and moaned as she could feel the amazon begin to work her pearl. The strokes were becoming faster and faster but very gently. The young woman could feel the pleasure build inside her as she tried to resist. Unfortunately for the red head the young woman alot of her will had faded to escape after her last climax and that had played right into her partner's hands. The young woman could feel Iria's grip get tighter as Iria kept her bound hands pinned between their bodies.

The redheaded agent let out a moan as she felt the her nerves on fire. The amazon didn't have to to apply much pressure, she just have to move quickly to drive her captive partner wild. Already the redhead could feel the pleasure building inside her even as she attempted to resist. Just as the amazon began to whisper in her ear, the young agent was overcome by it all. Her head pointed upwards as she let out another loud moan through her muffled mouth as she once again went into ecstasy.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:06 am

She could feel the juices flooding over her stroking fingers, soaking into the soft fabric of the agent's undergarment. Iria did not say anything. Her fingers kept stroking in rapid circles around the aching pearl, prolonging the climax for as long as possible. It was not until Minerva's body came down from its high did she finally slow down. She felt the agent was twitching and limp against her powerful body. Smirking, the amazon decided the woman has had enough. She made her point very clear.

Iria rose to her feet, pushing the woman's body down over the table. She finally removed her hand from her partner's mouth, allowing those breathless moans sound through the meeting room. "Guess I was right," she purred, "Just another whore." Her hand slapped Minerva's ass as she turned towards the door. The amazon left her partner's wrists bound and her chest exposed for all to see. She was certain the agents walk back to her room would earn her a few stares from her colleagues.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3