View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 A Shower to Remember (Ishtar) 

Post Re: A Shower to Remember (Ishtar)
Ishtar moaned and yelped with every bounce her body was thrusted up and down on the pair of shafts, each thrust causing the pleasure to slowly build inside her. The constant grinding gave the young woman no chance to try to steel her mind against what was going on. She could feel her will fading fast as the mana washed over her. The blue haired student didn't know how much she could take before her mind was lost. Even as her head and orbs bounced in unison she could feel her body being twisted away from the fallen angel. The young woman soon was facing away from Seraph as she was forced to show her lower body to the fallen angel. As he admired the view, the student struggled to reply, Ahhhh....I-I....ohhhh....I-I c-can't believe...ohhh...this is h-hapen...uhhhh...happening. It was getting difficult for the young woman to respond.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:45 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Seraph sent a mental impulse into the elemental, and as he used a feather to hold her waist steady it started to thrust back and forth, that watery, but still solid, shaft thrusting hard into the blue haired student's rear, the feather in her cunt likewise driving in, only in reverse to the elemental. As one hole was filled, the other was emptied, and vice versa. The fallen angel watched in silence as he worked to drown Ishtar in constant pleasure and stimulation, the waves of sensation flowing into her from one hole, and just as it started to fade it was replaced by the other. Another feather snaked around her body, the mana soaked tip teasing at her mouth and lips. Lick it Ishtar. Seraph ordered, a twisted smile on his face as he watched her cunt and ass getting relentlessly speared by the feather and elemental.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Thu May 05, 2011 1:44 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar cries got louder as she felt the water elemental suddenly begin to thrust deeper and harder into her rear. The feather in her flower began to also thrust harder and deeper but only off beat to the elemental. Ishtar was constantly moaning and groaning as she could feel her body she had no time to say anything. Her body was slowly being overwhelmed by the sensation of it all as the pleasure began to build. It was then another feather moved up to her face and began to cover her lips with mana....addictive, addictive mana. The young woman couldn't resist even if she wanted to, slowly she began to lick the feather as her tongue was covered with the mana.

Mon May 09, 2011 3:04 am

Seraph watched, his pitch black eyes not showing any emotion, lest of all just how amused he was at the sight of Ishtar, her mind cracking and breaking under the strain of so much intense pleasure, and the constant bombardment of his mana. And when her tongue started to lick his feather, tasting the sweetness of the mana that coated it those sensations would only get stronger, her body feeling even more alive and sensitive with every lick of her tongue. He kept the feather like that for nearly a third of a minute, before it suddenly pushed forward, prodding at Ishtar's mouth, trying to slip inside and in doing so allow Ishtar to 'drink' even more mana.

Tue May 10, 2011 1:45 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar continued to wash the feather with her tongue, the energy flowed through her. Her gasps even louder as she felt that her body become more sensitive. The pleasure was so intense at this point it was impossible to resist. The feather took advantage and pushed deeper in her mouth, making the young woman head jerk back at little. She could feel the pleasure build up inside her even as her willpower faded away into nothingness....

Wed May 11, 2011 5:50 am

Seraph was definetly amused by the sight before him, all three of Ishtar's holes being filled by him, cunt and mouth directly via the use of feathers, ass indirectly from the water elemental. He could 'feel' the stimulation her body was providing, tight walls griping shafts as her tongue licked and mouth sucked. Since her resistance seemed to be fading from the pleasure surging through her body he made the shafts fucking her two lower holes widen and lengthen as they twisted around inside her, making the sensations even more intense as her holes were spread even wider open with every thrust.

Thu May 12, 2011 12:55 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar muffled moans and gasps got a bit more louder and moaned as she could the pleasure flowing through her body. She could feel the tendrils push in and out of her as they twisted inside her. The blue haired girl wanted to let out a cry of passion but the mana dripping off the flower was so enticing that she continued to lick every inch of it in her mouth. The young woman could feel the pleasure begin to build once again inside, slowly moving her closer and closer to breaking point. Also she wanted to do was the to feel the full pleasure of the moment as she feel herself getting closer to the edge of ecstasy.

Sun May 15, 2011 5:01 am

<sorry about taking so long to get back ^-^;>

You look like your having fun Ishtar The fallen angel remarked as he watched the blue haired student buck and writhe in front of him, sending another feather towards the one in her cunt, entwining it around the first before driving it into her slick abused flower, stretching it even wider as the two feathers corkscrewed their way back and forth inside the student's tight cunt. Meanwhile the flow of mana from the feather in her mouth slowly started to increase, egging the student to suckle harder and lick a little more frantically.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:12 am
Profile YIM

(No problem, RL can suck some times, Once more welcome back!!!)

Ishtar entire body froze in place temporarily as she felt another feather dive into her flower. She could feel it twist and turn inside her sex as it began to wrap itself around the other, stretching her flower wider to make room for its girth. The combined members began to thrust in unison causing great waves of pleasure to flow the blue haired girl body. The mana was completely irresistible now as the young woman began to lick and suck on the feather at a faster rate. Soon the young woman could feel herself at the edge of ecstasy, it wouldn't take too much more to send her over the edge.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 am

As Seraph watched he could see Ishtar on the edge of release, and orgasm just about to reach it's peak in her helpless body. He considered what to do to spark it, thinking of hundreds of possibilities and than discarding each one until he reached one that he thought would be most amusing. Since I can hear how much you want the mana I guess I'll give you a treat. He remarked, voice casual as he let all three feathers inside Ishtar's body 'cum', a mana rich liquid spurting out of the two tips in her cunt and mouth. It would be like a flood of sensation and sensitivity pouring into her mouth and down her throat, as well as spurting up her cunt and into the student's womb. For his part, Seraph enjoyed the physical sensations that were passed through his feathers and into him, as well as the show that her soul was putting on.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:35 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar could hear words the angel as he told her that she would be given a treat. Suddenly the feathers twitched inside her flower and mouth simultaneously. Before she could even react she felt the hot release of mana spurting out inside her poor down her throat even as she felt it fill her in her flower. It was too much for the blue haired girl and she suddenly let out a muffled moan as she felt herself being going over the edge of ecstasy. The young woman could feel an explosion of raw pleasure flow through her body as she was overwhelmed by it all. Slowly but surely her head slumped a little as she started to come down from orgasm, still bound up in Seraph's grasp.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Seraph smiled in amusement as the explosion of pleasure flared through Ishtar's soul, her orgasm sparked by the sudden flaring of mana inside her body. He chuckled to himself as he let the flow continue until the student finally managed to come down from her orgasmic high, slumping helplessly down. And he wasn't finished with her yet. Have a nice treat? He asked, voice taunting as he stepped closer, the feathers in the helpless student's body sliding out of her cunt and mouth as they released her legs, letting them drop to the floor. The water elemental slipped out of her rear passage as well, although it kept a 'hold' of the student's arms and ensured that Ishtar remained upright.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:59 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar felt like she wanted to collapse as she came down from her orgasm, the water elemental kept her held up so she remained upright in the shower. She let out a soft moan as she felt the feathers retreat from body, her flower clamping down on the feathers as they left. She also could feel the water elemental pull out of her, still she knew he wasn't done with her yet. W-what are you....what are you going to do with me?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:37 am

I thought you were a clever girl Ishtar ... You even remembered who I am. Surely you can work out what I plan to do with you. Seraph replied, amusement in his voice as he watched and waited, the mana in the student's body working to reinvigorate her after her orgasm, returning her energy in a rush as he stepped closer, his wings unfurling to expose his own shaft as he reached out with his hands. The elemental pulled the student's arms backwards more, making Ishtar arch her back into his hands, as if she was offering him her breasts to play with. He kneaded both of them, the tingle of pleasure from the mana that flowed out of his hands seeping into each orb.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:45 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar could slowly feel the energy slowly to return the her ravished body as she once again was to place her feet on the floor. Suddenly Seraph's wings unfurled in front the poor blue haired student, exposing her to the large erect shaft. As she looked on the elemental pulled her arms back forcing the young woman to push her breasts out. A pair of hands wrapped around them as Seraph began to kneed them. The student could only moan as she felt his hands skillfully manipulate her fleshy mounds.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next