View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Tuesday. (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Tuesday. (Kanoe)
Pia arched her back, writhing and moaning, dancing the slow, heated dance of body against body. She curved her body to rise against Kanoe, using her whole body to caress the others, breast pressed together, skin rubbing exploring skin. Pia was making sounds that were hard to classify, somewhere between moans of pleasure and something almost pained with desire, the sound was low in volume, like the passion was to big to force it's way out, getting stuck between clenched teeth, broken by deep intakes of air.

Pia could come like this, she knew. Her mistress could ride her into a sweet climax. Pia had been in charge during the first part of their loveplay, now her mistress had taken the reins. Would mistress ride her faster, make her come fast? Would she make it slow, building up to a more powerful climax. Would they both come? Or would Kanoe decide to take her own pleasure? Or maybe her mistress wanted something else entirely.

Pia was not in a mind to do something fancy with their mana. It seemed to have a life of its own. Pia could feel a little rush of energy from her to the other witch whenever the pleasure got especially intense, but there was no need to force it to do anything.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:39 pm
Profile YIM

Perhaps if she were in more control, she would consider toying with her pet further. But with that sexual energy flowing through them both, only raw passion and lust mattered right now. Any skill and technique used was done purely out of instinct. Feeling that heated body writhe and arch into her own, her body rocked her body harder and faster. Her dripping sex slid up and down Pia's thigh while her own did the same over her lover's eager folds.

The faster the two went, the faster her heart raced. She heard sounds she never thought would leave a woman's lips. She could not even tell if they were coming from her lover or her own voice. The sounds emitted from their throats even as their lips tried to seal each others lovely music. Kanoe's tongue slid around her partner's, taming and sucking upon it before pushing at the back of her throat. Groans vibrate through the deep kiss, running down her partner's lips and tongue and down her throat as well.

A glistening trail of juices on Pia's thigh showed the path of Kanoe's bucking hips. Both women were glistening with sweat, panting like wild animals in heat. The dark witch could feel her loins tensing, that bubbling heat building and rising inside her core. There was no stopping it as it shot straight through her very soul, leaving the raven hair woman bucking wantonly as her love juices gushed over her partner's thigh. "Auuughhh!" she cried out bliss. Her breasts throbbed with hot blood, mashing against her partner's as her hips and thigh kept grinding harder and faster, doing all she could to keep this wonderful climax going.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:46 pm

The two women were entangled like two mating serpents. Pia surrendered to the climax, let the tides of ecstasy carry her away. Wrapped up in her mistress' arms, Pia came. This one was strong, overpowering, drawn out. As Kanoe rode her into bliss, it seemed that every split second, Pia would think it would not get better, yet she was proven wrong the next instant, until the little blonde was a mewling creature of pleasure begging for respite on one hand, while her twisting body demanded more, grinding up against Kanoe.

The mana was pulsing between them, an inaudible mystic beat urging them on. Between lids heavy with orgasmic pleasure, Pia thought it looked like both were wrapped in a glowing aura, playing over them like a living creature lapping up their pleasure.

(Waaayyy behind on my replies. Sorry :( )

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:31 pm
Profile YIM

((Its fine silly))

Eyes showed nothing but whites as they fluttered wildly. Her hips kept grinding, sliding up and down Pia's thigh. The two were fucking like rabbits, never stopping as the other kept reaching new levels of bliss. After what seemed like an eternity, her climax faded into another heavy afterglow. The sexual energy left her shivering as she gaze down at her pet. How many climaxes was this? She had lost count. No matter how exhausted she became, the woman's mana seemed to revive her and reignite her already raging libido. It was a near never ending cycle.

Usually pain, fatigue, and exhaustion would be signs for the two to stop their constant journey into the depths of bliss. But the sexual mana flowing through their bodies ensured those warnings were no longer an issue. Kanoe groaned, her partner's name the only coherent thing leaving her lips. Fingers soon slid down and began to plunge in and out of Pia's hungry folds. She felt fingers slip into her own sex though she was uncertain if they belonged to her pet or herself at this point.

Time lost all meaning as their bodies writhed and molded into one solid entity of lust. At one point, Kanoe found herself on her back feeling lips suckling upon her swollen breasts, feasting on the nectar that flowed freely from them. At other times, she found her head between her partner's thighs, her tongue lashing away as the two took a 69 position. Their bodies shuddered and jolt as the two tried to rip more climaxes out of their partner before suffering their own.

Kanoe felt like she was floating but the sensation was short lived as reality collided into them in the form of the floor. The two had managed to roll completely off the bed and were still kissing and sucking each other deeply as if nothing had happened. Closets, drawers, and nightstands were soon opened. Whatever Kanoe could get her hands on, she used on her partner. Stop was no longer a word in the witch's vocabulary. She was powerless to resist the relentless passion of her partner. The more she came, the more she wanted her pet to touch her and fill her with this wonderful power. Sex was more than just pleasure and release for her. It was becoming her heroin, her drug that she had to have more of in order to experience a even higher high than before.

Hours passed and the witch had no idea when she finally just blacked out. Her eyes still unfocused, she woke to the sound and feeling of a long hard dildo humming away between her breasts. The tip was still moist with her saliva and perhaps both women's juices. The sex toy was held in place by her heavy tits. Clamps were on her precious teats, causing them to throb and ache as they had built up pressure of her excess nectar. The clamps were tied together, causing her breasts to be pulled towards each other which held the vibrator in the depths of her cleavage.

Lifting her wrists, she found them to be bound together with silk rope. The excess ran downwards over her exposed folds and up between her thighs to be wrapped around her waist. Lifting her arms made her groan as she felt the rope slide along her netherlips and force a still active vibrator deeper into her juicy folds. Feeling her juices squirting over her inner thighs, she knew she had just came again moments before coming to. Moaning, she could not form any thoughts much less words in her head. Memories of last night sent shivers up and down her spine and sent her eyes fluttering. The vibrators humming away and thrusting inside her tits and cunt were not helping her regain her senses. "Uuhhnn... C-Can't..." she moaned as a small climax ebbed her strength further.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Pia heard her Mistress moan. She had to go to her, she knew. She tried gathering herself, focusing her thoughts.

To Pia it was hard describing exactly what transpired through the night. The magic rode them like a possessing spirit, but this was no outside force taking control of their bodies. This was originating from inside themselves. It was hard to tell what was real and what was fantasy. Yet flashes of recollection, images and scenes, rendered in exquisite detail lingered.

Pia, leaning against the wall, demanding more, urging Kanoe to fuck her. Fingers grabbing Pia's hair. On the ground, arms restrained. A dildo forced in between her lips, salt of their mixed juices. Pia's hand, holding a thin chain. Kanoe's heavy breast lifted by clasped nipples. Her Mistress' commanding voice, demanding more even as the voice was strained by an orgasm.

At some point the imagery just turned strange. Was Pia hallucinating? Where they actually floating there? Head between each others legs, slowly rotating in the air. No, it could not be. But it had felt possible. And then.. white.

Back to reality. Pia's nude body was covered with candle wax, melted and cooled again, once again solid. Her mistress had said something. She needed her.
"Mistress..let me help."
Pia slowly rose from the floor. Bare feet padded the floor. She felt odd. Her body was a bit sore, she could feel she had been pushed, or pushed herself, beyond her normal limits. Yet there was an energy inside her, making her feel renewed and refreshed too. It was not at all unlike how she had felt after recovering from her first 'lesson' with Seraph.

Kanoe looked gorgeously fucked. That was Pia's first impression. Kanoe had been ravaged by lust as much as herself, perhaps more. Beautiful Kanoe, tied down, nipples chained and cumming.. Pia felt a twitch of desire, even though her body was sore. She wanted her mistress again, to take advantage of her exposed position. Instead she leaned down, kissed her, and started loosening the ribbons.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:59 am
Profile YIM

The witch blinked slowly, making out the image of her pet as her vision continued to clear. Her hands lift, wanting to touch her lover only to feel the robe slide over her netherlips and clit. "Uhhnnn..." She shivered and held still as best as she could while the two vibrators hummed away at her strength and will. Warm lips pressed against her own, sparking life in the exhausted mistress. Her pet undid Kanoe's bonds as the witch was left starting at her pet's nude form. Seeing the dried wax sparked images of dripping a burning candle over Pia's lovely nipples, producing wonderful mewls of pleasure in response. She could feel her own body shivering before shaking her head, trying to dispel the memory. With how much her body ached, sex was the last she wanted...maybe.

With her wrists free, she moved arms as if to test this was real or not. She turned off the vibrating dildos and slowly pulled them from her cleavage and sex, tossing them away as soft moans left her lips. "Mm... Pia..." she blushed deeply as she looked up at her pet, "Th-That... Massage was amazing.." Kanoe removed the clips from her nipples. Her nipples cried in pain as blood rushed into the rest of the now free peaks. Her entire body felt hot and so very tender to the touch. Rolling around on the carpet left her feel raw with rug burns. She felt as if she just woke up from an intense party, not that she ever goes to such things.

Seeing the faint rays of the morning sun, she looked back to Pia. Her eyes would dialate as they took in the beauty of her gorgeous pet. "I... We better get cleaned up," she said finally, "How do you feel, my pet?" Pia seemed to be in better shape than she was. Either she took most of the punishment during their hours of sex or it could be that sexual mana helping her pet recover. The dark witch squirmed a bit, trying to get return feeling to both her legs before slowly making the journey to stand back up. Looking around, her room was a mess. Sex toys were everywhere along with melted wax and spent candles. For now though, she just wanted a hot shower and perhaps some company to help wash her back.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:36 pm

"I feel.." Pia had to think a bit about that one. She really was not sure. "I..I think I am fine. I mean.. I am sore. And a bit tired.."

She was. She felt like she had done a serious workout, and the memories left no doubt as to why she was sore. Pia glanced at the scattered toys. She shuddered, memories of delight again flooding her.
But even so, it was not bad. The soreness would fade, and the tiredness was nothing like what she felt after the average encounter with a monster. Not at all. It felt more like she had had a good session with swimming, or rollerblading, or some wholesome physical activity. Mentally, she actually felt refreshed.
No doubt it was because she was a voluptarius. Sexual energy refreshed her. And this night.. There had been a lot of sexual energy.

Pia gently removed the still running sex toys.

"I.. I think the mana we created strengthens me. I feel like I could use another nap and a breakfast, but that is all. But.. Mistress? Are you OK?"

Pia was very worried about that part.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:26 am
Profile YIM

"Mmm..." Kanoe stretched slowly, feeling her aching muscles stretch and groan from the intense workout she endured. It was amazing how unaffected her pet. There was some signs of fatigue but nothing compared to what the witch is going through. At least that sexual mana will ensure Pia does not outright shatter from the constant rapes on the island. But there is still the matter of using that mana. Of course there was no real lesson last night. Her pet merely made an offer and it quickly turned into something more... alot more.

"No need to worry," she said with a weary smile, "Seems we let ourselves get carried away. But I am pleased that our acts make you feel better and stronger, my pet. Unfortunately I do not benefit from it directly as much as you do. My body aches but, it is a good ache. I cannot remember the last time I have ever done... so much with another woman. My lover may grow a bit jealous." A sly smirk showed that she meant nothing bad about what she said. With her lover busy being a Prefect, her mind and body longed for company in this lonely room. She could not have asked for a more pleasant partner.

The dark witch rose to her feet. She swayed a bit. Her muscles felt like jelly as she could feel them tingle. Circulation was returning to her body, making her notice new aches and tender places. "Come," she ordered, "Lets take a shower together. Were you able to hold any of that mana you built up? You mentioned being a battery and I am unsure if you are able to hold a charge or not." Kanoe used a chair to help steady herself as she walked towards the bathroom. A warm shower would do wonders for her weary body.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:55 pm

"Oh.. I would never.."

Pia hastily mumbled something at Kanoe's comment about her lover, then visibly switched to relief when she understood it was just an idle comment. Pia did not even know the name of the woman, but she did not want to be a wedge between Kanoe and her girlfriend. More so, she did not want to draw the ire of whomever it was. Shokushu was a hard place, and if you found someone to keep close, that was a precious thing. Pia did not want to break up something like that, nor did she want to inspire the rage of a jealous woman.

But the way her mistress said it made her feel it was not such a big deal, much to her relief. She still was a bit curious about that other woman, though.

Supporting her Mistress, they made their way to the bathroom. Pia hurried to turn on the water, and made sure there was towels ready. Kanoe seemed to really feel the after effects, and that worried Pia. Worried her, and made her feel a little shameful.
"Mistress..", she began, biting her lip "..I want to apologize.. I wanted to give help, but it seemed I did the opposite.. I am sorry.. I really am. I was irresponsible."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:33 pm
Profile YIM

"Nonsense," she replied, "I ache but it is a good ache." The witch smiled and gave the woman a soft peck on the cheek. "There is nothing to apologize for. Sex is part of your magic and in order to learn its limits we will have to push our limits. I suppose our lessons together will be eventful always." Kanoe thanked the woman when she returned from preparing the shower. "I am fine," she said softly, "Just need a warm shower to get some feeling back in my muscles. It is nothing to worry about. I just do not have your sexual mana to keep me energized to speed recovery."

"It was a wonderful massage. My body is too tired to be tense now," she giggled, "So stop worrying about me. We best get cleaned up before class starts." Kanoe took off her clasp and unbraided her hair before stepping into the warm cascade of water. She sighed, feeling better already as her body tingled with feeling and sensation once more. A few spots of her pale skin stung as water hit tender areas of rug burn. Though she could not remember much of the details in that sexual blur that was last night, she knew it was rough and hard till the late hours. Smiling softly, she reached for the wash rag and began to lather it with soap as she waited for Pia to join her.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:19 am

Pia was really shameful. She had not foreseen this at all. Even though the evening and night had been pleasant.. very much so, it was not all she had intended. If she really was going to be a witch, she had to be more careful, display more skill than that.

Kanoe's giggle did much to dispel her feeling of guilt. She had almost expected her Mistress to chastise her, but If Kanoe was able to joke about it, then it was not so bad.
Looking a bit like a hopeful puppy, she watched Kanoe shower, as if contemplating if she should join or not. Her face cracked into a smile as she understood she was welcome. Untying her pigtails, she stepped in next to the taller woman, allowing herself the luxury of taking in the sight of the beautiful body being caressed by the hot water.

"Does Mistress want my assistance?"
, she offered.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun May 01, 2011 7:31 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe never seen Pia with her hair down before. The long blond locks of hair ran over the woman's shoulder as the water soaked in. Without the glasses the innocent visage seemed different. Not necessarily gone but different. The witch was glad the woman decided to join her. She did not want that timid nature to be too much in the way. She smiled softly at her pet as her pet drank in the sight of her body. It was as if the two could not get enough of each other.

"I could I refuse?" she replied, offering the wash rag before offering her back to the woman. She pulled her long black hair infront of her shoulder so it was out of the way. Her pale skin glistened with light sheen of water. The water soaked into her tender body, fading aches while awakening new ones. She sighed when her pet touched her body, relaxing as she allowed the student to explore and feel her body once more. Having already bedded this woman twice and accepted a massage from her, Kanoe had no reason to worry about this one taking advantage of her.

Sun May 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Pia took great care in tending to her mistress. It was a good way to combine duty and pleasure. Pia took great care to give Kanoe's body the attention it deserved, letting the wash rag follow the generous curves of the taller woman. Water and soap hugged the body well, drops and foam emphasizing shapes that already commanded attention. Pia loved having the chance to play with it, to have reason to explore it with her hands, even though they had done plenty already.
Pia recognizing the budding signs of arousal in herself. It was not a strong, burning bolt of lust that demanded immediate satisfaction, but rather a slow, patient desire slowly growing. Something that could be nurtured and savoured.

"Mistress has the most beautiful hair.."
, Pia mused. She gently pushed it aside in order to give Kanoe's back a good wash. Soap mingled with water and ran down the back, down along the spine, and over her mistress's bountiful rear.
"Mistress has a beautiful back too.. And your.. Actually, Mistress is a cornucopia of pretty. Shall I help wash your hair?"

Pia's was working her way downwards, er own breast occasionally brushing Kanoe's skin.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon May 02, 2011 8:39 pm
Profile YIM

"Mmm... You are so sweet," she cooed to the many compliments her pet kept throwing her way. Pia was devoted to her mistress and just having so much attention on herself made the witch feel good. The woman took careful care of her hair, taking all the task of cleaning Kanoe upon herself. The soapy rag caressed her lovely curves, traveling lower until her hand was stroking Kanoe's rear. She did not stop there though as the woman worked gradually lower, leaning forward and pressing those firm tits against Kanoe's back. She could feel hardened nipples drag along her smooth skin. She gasped softly as her body tingled all over.

"You may wash my hair," she answered, "Do be gentle. Perhaps I will let you braid my hair afterwards as well." Her braid was a symbol of her defeat and servitude to a monster. But her pet need not know about that. Let her think of it as a reward or just a simple gesture. For now, Kanoe remained still, a perfect statue in the hands of an artist.

Mon May 02, 2011 10:12 pm

"I would love doing that, Mistress!", Pia said. She finished cleaning Kanoes back, not hurrying, but taking good care of the smooth curves the dark witch was so generously endowed with. A small sigh escaped her lips. She had often wondered what it would be to look more like that. Tall, beautiful, a striking presence. And sexy. Someone looking like Kanoe could command peoples desires and their attention easily, should she chose to. Sometimes Pia wondered how her life would have been had she been a bit taller, a bit more.. desirable in her own definition. But maybe it was just as well she was not. Here at Shokushu, attention could be a bad thing, unless one had something to back it up with. Pia guessed there were many monsters who would love to claim her, should they get the chance. The sorceress seemed so strong, and she had the power of magic to back her up. Pia hoped her mistress was stronger than she herself was.

She gently lifted the dark hair, stroking it a little before she began washing it, carefully applying shampoo before rising it. Pia had no idea that Kanoe's hairstyle was used as a mark of property, it was a too subtle claim for her to ever notice.
"Not many can keep such long hair so nice, Mistress. Heh, not many have so long and thick hair at all. You must have put a lot of work into it.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue May 10, 2011 8:03 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next