View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Every Rose has its thorns (for Queen) 

Post Every Rose has its thorns (for Queen)
It had been a wonderful day so far in the forest around Shokushu. After taking a break in a clearing, Ishtar stood up and sighed as she wiped some sweat off her forehead. She pulled on a a light blue tank top (that had a variety of flowers running down the right side) to let some air in to cool herself off. For once she was grateful that her tan shorts were a bit too tight. It meant they were unlikely to snag on a branch or a bush. She was on the hunt for the perfect flower to bring back for her botany class. The young woman didn't realize how much trouble she was really in.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:41 am

Post Re: Every Rose has its thorns (for Queen)
It was quiet in the forest, and that suited it's newest resident just fine. Escaping from that lab had not been easy. And she knew they would pursue her all the harder for it. Killing the three guards to escape had been a chore, but she had gotten it done. Now, on this damnable island, she was surrounded by...possibilities.

The being known as 'Queen' moved silently through the forest, carefully considering each step she took so she made the least noise possible. She was gigantic compared to the prey here, and she needed every advantage she could get. Simply crashing through the brush would not accomplish anything except possibly getting her caught. And that she would not stand for.

There! A scent on the wind. Turning her head to track the scent, Queen quietly made her way through the forest, each of her eight spindly legs carrying her over the ground. As she neared the clearly, Queen slowed and then focused. Her colors dulled, as she blended into the background.

In the clearing was prey, and prey she could use. Her genetic drive to reproduce was strong, and she needed to find the proper mate. Hopefully this one would supplice.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:56 pm

As Ishtar began to start moving again something caught her eye, curious the young woman went to investigate. At the edge of the clearing was a plumeria. The blue haired woman walked over the edge of the clear to get it a closer look at the flower, its smelled absolutely wonderful. The flower was absolutely perfect with its purple and yellow appearance, it would make an excellent specimen for the student's botany class. All she would have to do is figure out how to get back to school, of course she didn't realize that someone had other plans...

Sun May 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Queen was excited...or the species equivalent for her. This prey would do nicely. But she wouldn't just rush in. There were other predators on this island, and the ones who had captured her would also be around. She would have to use Stealth to steal away this one and take it someplace safe.

Queen slowly began moving, carefully considering each step before putting her weight onto it. Concealing herself took top priority, not finding prey. She circled the clearing, carefully putting herself into position behind the flower that the prey was so interested in. Maybe it was a herbivore looking for food? She didn't think so.

Queen started releasing the pheromones that would lull the prey into a calmer state, almost sleepy. She began wafting the scentless wave over the prey, all the while maintaining her camouflage.

Mon May 02, 2011 4:02 pm

The young girl continued to observe the flower unaware what was going on in the woods nearby. She picked the flower and took a deep with of its aroma before she was to prepare it for the trip back. All a sudden the young woman felt alot more relaxed, and why not it was such a pretty day, and warm too. She could sit here and soak in the sun while admiring the flower. The blue haired student sat down in the clearing, her body seemed to be a bit happy to rest a little bit.

Little did the young woman realize that she was being weakened by something releasing scentless pheromones making her easy prey when what lied beyond the woodline chose to strike.

Tue May 03, 2011 3:06 am

Ah. The prey was starting to be affected. Excellent. Queen slowly moved sideways, putting herself behind the prey to the best of her ability. She was fast, but she didn't want to waste a chance of catching one. As Queen slowly moved it, the Pheromones around her increased in power, due to proximity.

She actually managed to get right behind the prey, and not make a sound. That was an achievement for something as big as she was. With hopefully the prey now subdued and docile, Queen gently picked her up, careful to not damage the goods, and then retreated into the forest just enough to hide.

Tue May 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Ishtar took a moment to rest as she felt a bit tired as she rested there in the sun. Perhaps she should start making her way back to the school...eventually. Well, maybe after a few minutes more in the sun. It felt really good and the blue haired girl could feel her body less wanting to move by the minute. It was then something reach around her waist and picked her up. The young woman was in complete shock as it pulled her into the woods, she immediately attempted to scream.

Wed May 04, 2011 5:38 am

Oops, a tad too soon. Queen realized she had been hasty, but she recovered fast. With a snap, one of her long, extra limbs suddenly snapped around the prey, covering her mouth to stifle any noise. Her arms wrapped around the prey's torso, holding her back against Queen's chest. Queen's other extra limb reached around and held the legs of the prey still.

They slowed their pace till they reached an area that Queen considered safe. It was far enough out of the way, and the trees would dampen the noise, that it was perfect. The urge to seed the prey was growing stronger. Queen carefully manoeuvred, and placed the fleshy rear end of the prey against her abdomen where her genitals were concealed. Slowly then, Queen began grinding the prey against her.

Wed May 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Ishtar continue to scream for help until something wrapped around the mouth, muffling until they got deeper into the woods. Ishtar eyes went wide as she realized whatever had her wasn't human. Already she could feel her hands and legs held in place, making her feel like she was some sort of trophy as they went deeper into the woods. Worse she couldn't see the creature that was taking her into the woods, her imagination ran wild with what kind of horrific creature had her. Soon they came to stop in the woods, it was then that she felt herself being pulled closer to the creature until she felt something pressed against her. Slowly it began to rub against her, her eyes went wide as she realized what it was after.

Mon May 09, 2011 1:54 am

There was something in the way!

Queen growled a little, making a deeper noise not unlike grinding teeth. Then she went into action. The plates around her abdomen retracted and the four tentacles snaked their way out, running up and down the legs of the prey. She was lithe and soft, which pleased Queen.

It only took a second for the four tentacles to worm their ways up the legs holes of the covering over the prey and then over stretched them, bursting them off. Then Queen's cock emerged, and she rubbed the engorged organ against the flower of the prey, enjoying the feeling before she filled her.

Fri May 13, 2011 5:03 am

Ishtar soon felt things begin to brush against her legs and began to explore her long legs. She shook her head as she tried to shout, however the limb covering kept her shouts and screams to a gentle muffled background noise. Soon the things began to work their way up under her shorts as they explored more and more of her. Then suddenly felt her shorts get ripped in two by the tentacles as they showed their might. The blue haired girl blushed as she realized she was completely exposed from the waist down. She could feel anymore humiliated until she felt something warm begin to press against her flower. It was then she knew exactly what that the monster wanted with her and she was scared by what its next step would be.

Sun May 15, 2011 6:29 am

Queen growled softly as she pushed into the prey, her member slightly deflated to help it slip inside.

As it move in though, it expanded till it filled the prey, but not to the bursting point. She didn't want to injure it after all.

Queen let out that chittling sound as she finally struck home, fully filling the prey. Then she began to pull out slowly, letting rub all over the interior as it withdrew.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Ishtar's head suddenly pointed upwards as she let out a loud moan as she felt the creature's member push deep in side her. After a moment her moan faded away as her head fell forward in defeat. Then suddenly her eyes went wide in shock as she felt the member begin to fill her. No, you'll be too big...ahhhh.. She could feel the member expand and expand until it filled her completely. It then and only then that the creature let out a chitting sound and begin to slowly pull out. Ishtar gasped as she felt it slowly rub her flower completely as it began to withdraw.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:58 am

Queen began pushing into and out of the prey, her cock slamming up and down with a squishing sound.
She just kept pushing up and down, her inflated cock rubbing each side of the prey's vaginal walls as it retreated and entered.

Shortly, Queen entered a rhythm of pushing and pulling that sped up, literally shaking the prey as she raped it, wanting to release her seed deep inside it.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Ishtar head dropped slightly as she felt the creature begin to thrust in and out of her. Her entire body shivered as she felt the huge member inside her as filled her completely. Her moans and gasps became more frequent and louder as the creature began move quicker and quicker inside her. The young woman could feel the pleasure begin to build inside her.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next