View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Dreamscapes (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Dreamscapes (for Kanoe)
Being within her, pulsating against the warm walls of her body, had been delicious. His tentacle pressed into her a little deeper and he could feel it rubbing against his cocks given the thin wall of flesh that separated the two. But her cries drove him on, his own pleasure visited back upon him since he enjoyed bringing pleasure to others.

Connected to her mind in this situation did have some draw backs seeing that the pleasure she felt was read by him and in essence looped back upon him so in a way he felt and experienced his own while feeling hers as well.

A gasp, his body shuddered and he had to stop for a moment to collect himself. He did wind up drawing out of her slowly, both of his cocks sliding out of her along with his tentacle. Once done he flipped her over with a series of tentacles, some coiling around her ankles and drawing her legs further apart as his hands coiled over her hips, rubbing against them as another tentacle dipped beneath her, touching back to her clit and rubbing against it as the tips of his smaller cocks pressed back up against her entrance, rubbing teasingly along the slit of her sex.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:33 am

Kanoe groaned as the long tentacle and multiple cocks slid slowly out of her tight ass. The witch was left gasping for breath as her entire body trembled from what she just went through. Her entire body was tingling and yet there were no aches or pains at all. Even the feeling of exhaustion was strangely euphoric for the woman. Sighing with pleasure, her body simply had no urge to struggle against her bonds any longer.

The student was nearly limp in her bonds. The tendrils had no trouble flipping her over and forcing her to her hands and knees. The witch whimpered, knowing this was far from over. The swollen cocks slid between her thighs and began to saw along her dripping netherlips. Her hips began to jolt violently as a cruel tendril relentlessly rubbed her swollen clitoris. Dragging back and forth sent tremors up and down her spine. Gasps soon turned into wanton groans of pleasure. Her dripping netherlips were soon flowing freely with her sexual desire, soaking over the monster's many rods.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Feeling the coating of her own liquids he pressed into her lightly, slowly slipping inside her, throbbing all the while as his cocks expanded and contracting. His tentacles loosened their grip upon her as she grew more relaxed, their grasp slack on her limps through he could tighten them in a second's notice should he need to.

One hand went up to her shoulder, grasping her there as he bent over her, his tongue slipping against the side of her neck as it washed up and down her, his other hand slipping around her to grasp at her breast, squeezing it, modling it in his hand as his eyes closed, a groan slipping out of his mouth.

This was no longer about their little game, that factor temporarily surpressed as he sliced into her urgently as if in a rush to beat the oncoming sensation that weld up inside his lengths, aggreviated by the friction of their two bodies.

Character Listing

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:58 pm

"Uhhnn.. Ugh! Ughh!" Kanoe gasped and mewled as the monster's hips kept grinding against her body. The rods pushed harder against her entrance, parting her netherlips as they sawed back and forth. The witch's eyes fluttered. Her nails dug into the sheets as the squid like creature leaned forward, resting against her body as his hands began to grope and squeeze her. Her luscious tit molded around the monster's fingers as his disgusting tongue slid up the side of her neck.

"Uhhnn.. Pl-Please..." she groaned. Her insides were turning into mush as the sawing of the monster's cocks sent tingling waves of pleasure through her tender passage. The witch was no longer in control of her body. She was once more becoming a plaything to yet another monster of Shokushu island.

Thu May 05, 2011 3:33 pm

He looked at her features inqusitively, his tongue pausing for a mere second as his hands halted then continued manipulating her breasts, squeezing them softly against his palms as his tongue fanned over the side of her neck as he pressed into her.

Of course he felt the bubbling desire within her mind growing. Please what? Stop? Continue? Do you desire to concede our little challenge?

Of course being a telepath he knew what was on her mind and her thoughts even if she did not vocalize it. His member tingled as it slid in and out of her, the loud slurping sounds that their bodies made increased steadily as his pace quickened almost to a reckless point. Tentacles gingerly sliding along her forearms, rubbing against them up and down slowly.

Character Listing

Thu May 05, 2011 7:37 pm

"Ahhhnn!" Her eyes grew wide. The numerous cocks pushed into her folds, stretching them wide around them. Juices squished and slurped around the members as the monster bucked his hips against Kanoe rear. With all switches in her head set to feeling as much pleasure as possible, the witch was drowning in bliss with each thrust into her body. The monster pump faster and harder, forcing the multiple cocks to slide along her slippery depths.

Tendrils stroke her arms as if to calm her down. Trembling, she could do little besides grunt and groan with each rock of the creature's hips. The monster taunted her with questions. Challenge? She had already cum so she had already lost. Already her insides were clinging to the monster's rods, increasing the pleasure she felt. Kanoe's mouth hung open in a silent groan. Her eyes fluttered, unable to handle the constant bombardment of sensations filling her brain. Gasping, her arms began to fold as she buried her face into the sheets. She tried to stifle her shrill cries of bliss, refusing or unable to answer the monster's question.

Fri May 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Aegir had not expected an answer, he simply felt the bombardment of her body against his as it clung to it. Her cries of delight were muffled now but still added to the sound of their bodies slurping together.

Tentacles now hooked against her legs, holding them apart, sliding against her legs as his fingers pressed against the handfuls of soft flesh beneath them. His tongue came away from her neck, the tip touching upon one of her hardened peaks, thrashing against it.

He knew that he had won too, though despite that he was attempting to hold back, a shear impossibility against the crushing on her body against him, milking him of his pre-cum. To think that you shall be in this bliss accompanied by Clarice next time. It has been so long since I've seen her. Something tells me that I will enjoy that reunion ...

He splurted inside her then, his cocks exploding with one final thrust into her. He held himself there in the chalice of her body as his seed was bumped out into her accompanied by a grunt as his tentacles tightened then slackened against her body.

His tongue coming off of her nipple again to run along the side of her neck again. Yes, quite fun I would imagine.

Character Listing

Fri May 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Claiming his victory, the monster blew his load deep inside Kanoe's trembling body. The feeling of molten hot cum filling her womb sent the whimpering witch into another climax, her juices mixing with the monster's seed. No amount of burying her face into the sheets would stop the monster's words from entering her mind. Muffled sobs sound mixed in with groans of bliss. She knew her lover was now in danger. She knew it was hopeless to try and protect her against these creatures but it still tore deep into her with each failure.

She tried to pull away from the monster's tongue but the tendrils ensured she remained still as the long tongue flicked over her hardened peak. Kanoe whimpered, gasping as her tender peak pulsed and throbbed from each lick. Hot blood engorged the sensitive flesh, hardening and swelling the nub to be an even easier target for the monster's advances. "Pl-Please..." she whimpered, her body still twitching and basking in her afterglow, "I'll do anything... Please leave her alone..." She begged, hoping to spare her lover from this fate.

Sat May 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Aegir paused, glancing up from her breast. He could feel her responses of course, could feel her desires to protect her lover at all cost. His tentacles eased up on her, slackening though not releasing her just yet. He throbbed within her as his rather pleasant encounter with Clarice floated through his head. He had won, of course and it did appeal to him to have those spoils of war someday, but he wasn't above a bargain when it enticed him.

He considered for a moment, all the while prying into her memories. He particularly enjoyed being idolize in some way and first looked for those tools there. Could she write a book about him? Feature him in a play? A painting or sculpture?

That was what he riffled through now.

Anything? He repeted into her mind.

Character Listing

Sat May 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Kanoe was not an artist nor an author. She had her magic and what training her mistress has taught her. The woman was unable to notice or stop the monster from delving into her thoughts to learn more about the defeated student. Her plea seemed to have bought the witch a few moments to rest and recover. She could still feel the multiple cocks throbbing inside her, oozing drops of seed and precum into her body. The student took slow deep breaths as the monster considered what to do with her now.

Hearing the response in her mind, she froze in fear. Anything could mean just that. But what other choice did she have. This thing knew Clarice and how important the woman was to her. Slowly, she nodded her head. Kanoe did not bother saying her answer out loud. She absolutely hopeless as her own thoughts filled with what sort of cruel things this creature will have her do.

Sat May 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Place yourself at ease, I am not as sadistic as some of the other residents of this isle. Keep to your word and I shall stick to mine. Clarice will be spared, of course that means numerous things to be mentioned later as I consider this endeavor all the more in the future in the upcoming days.

He considered, thinking of all the fun he could have with this. He need not do anything either, she would probably worry herself sick about the possibilities imaging far worse than he. Or he could take her up on her offer too. Her desire for protection was strong of course and while she only had to believe that she was protecting her lover for he could blank her mind of certain events he was honorable in that he kept to the terms of his agreements. Sometimes he bent the wording to suit him and used the letter of what was said rather than be governed by it's spirit.

Slowly he drew out of the tight sheet of her body, dribbling onto her and the bed sheets in the process. He debated for a second. Two unwilling victims or one semi willing one? The later appealed to him more, his interests simply slanted in that avenue in a perverse way he derived more pleasure out of such arrangements but either or suited him just as well in the long run.

I agree not to touch Clarice, in exchange though ... no, I will not be so hasty, I will consider a bit longer but shall deliver my terms to you before the end of the month. I can be quit patient and neither of you two are going to be facing immient graduation.

Character Listing

Sun May 08, 2011 2:39 am

Her heart sank as the monster mentioned that he will decide a task later for her. The wait was going to be horrible, perhaps worse than the task itself. Kanoe let forth a sharp gasp as the monster pulled out of her body. With her mind still receiving pleasure at a hightened rate, she felt every inch of those multiple cocks slide along her inner walls before finally leaving her body with a wet pop. The witch whimpered and curled up on the bed, tears wet her eyes as she looked up at the creature that could speak into and read her mind.

Kanoe did not say anything though she was hoping this creature would not continue toying with her. Her entire body tingled and glistened with sweat. Her nipples ached as they stood proudly from her firm tits. She took slow shuddering breaths to help calm herself as she glared at the monster. She was in no condition to fight back. With all the wild and strange dreams she had, her perception of reality was still a bit fuzzy. But dream or not, it all felt real to her.

Sun May 08, 2011 3:32 am

Aegir had determined that her imagination would be better than his anyway, he could read her mind for ideas later on. His tentacles unraveled from her, sliding away. He could sense her desires even if she did not vocalize it, and thus she had been rewarded as he did not continue just yet anyway.

He needed time to contemplate things, this was an interesting development that he had not consider before setting out tonight. He slithered off the bed moving towards a window that he already opened telekinetically with his mind.

For once you may keep Clarice safe, but what shall it cost you in return?

He said nothing further as he headed towards the window having taken his fill of her, at least for the time being.

Character Listing

Sun May 08, 2011 1:09 pm

The tendrils released her, leaving the abused woman curled up on her bed as the monster took his leave. The window opened which she could only gather that was how he entered though with how hazy her memory was since going to sleep, he could have entered in other ways. Despite walking away from her, the voice was loud and clear in her head as he made his final remark. She did not care though, Claire had suffered enough because of her. If it protects her from at least one monster, it was better than nothing.

Staring at the open window, she realized how exhausted she was. It was as if her dreams kept her from a fitful slumber. Physical, mentally, and emotionally drained, the dark witch did not even bother getting up to close the window. Her eyes lose focus as her eyelids finally fell shut. Hopefully now she will get some sleep before the next morning. The student could only hope she forgets this ever happened and not dwell on the fact she now owed a monster a debt that will have to be paid at some point. A cool breeze washed over her nude body causing the witch to curl up under the covers, getting what little sleep she could before morning.

Sun May 08, 2011 4:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13