View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Heritage (for Camryn) 

Post Re: Heritage (for Camryn)
[Not a problem there]

Oh? So confident for one that isn't even armed.

He had tapped into her mind altering her perception so that she perceived the held knife as a boutique of flowers. In truth the object had not changed, just her perceptions of it, at least to the touch it would feel lighter and to the eye.

Slowly he slithered forward, his eyes watching hers as he came forward for any hints of her next move. That was easy given that he was capable of reading minds, hers being monitored by his multifaceted one as he came forth.

Are you really intending on harming me with that? Then be my guest and do your worst.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:08 pm

I noticed the knife in my hand turned into flowers. At this point I sort of knew I had a knife in my hand and not flowers. He as definitely playing with my head but I didn't budge. There was some things I was trained that did not include the mind, pure instincts.

"You sound confident, I'm sure Dawn would have gave in at this point but you don't seem to realize I'm on another level when it comes to fight training."

I held the 'flowers' in my hand, and turned it the other say so the knife was facing behind me, and cleared my head. Knowing I'd either die to something worse would happen eventually but it is worth trying then giving in at this point. Decided to wait for his move.

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:34 am

Mouth tendrils swayed, he held his position for a small moment, amused as he looked at the knife in her hands. The easy method of making her believe that the thing was flowers. There were other options opened to him of course, the simplest being telekinesis but he did nothing of the sort ... yet.

Ah, yes, Dawn ... actually, no, she was a fighter, ineffectual but a fighter. She fought hardest when Kim was involved in matters when I paid the two a visit, a return visit to her. But I am aware that your more talented. Decisions, decisions, I could rush you or ...

The kitchen lights flickered on, Dawn had been present. "What's going on ..." She paused, her eyes going wide when seeing Aegir as he slowly slithered forward though staying just outside Camyrn's reach currently.

Ah, Dawn, be a dear and deal with this.

Dawn's jaw dropped opened as if she where going to scream but she fell silent at Aegir's telepathic words. Her eyes going glassey as the large creature slithered back as she came forward.

"Yes, as you wish."

Aegir regarded the situation as sister squared off against sister, though of course this had been an illusion he was not certain that Camyrn's confused mind would make the connection, if so then he would engage personally, if not then he would watch her reactions, clearly she would not wish to harm her own sister but human physiology had a way of intriguing him with it's unpredictability. What was normal for one could be abnormal for another ...

Character Listing

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:30 pm

I had kept the fact that nothing I'm seeing is right but still seeing Dawn trying is a bit of a shock. Of course, we HAD spared before it was just friendly nothing really serious. Would this thing go so far in this attempt though? Lets see...

"I find it a bit odd, you use these mind tricks. If you are so...strong as you say, resorting to mind tricks only tell a different story."

Which was true in my head anyway, he has been doing these things so often. However, I will defend myself if need be, even if it is Dawn...

Sun May 08, 2011 3:31 am

I pondered several different paths here ... but alas, I've gone with the simple occupying your mind as your body falls. I will not be goaded though, I will not give in to macho behavior and do something, lash out and avoid using your sister against you. That would defeat the purpose of summoning her in the first place.

But as you well know this is all in your head, your perceptions maybe altered but you are still left to wonder if I'm doing the same thing with your sister. Is she caught up in an illusion and is here in this place? Or is she just fictional? Do you take the chance she is real doing who knows what to her in the real world? We shall see.

Dawn stepped forward, her arms raised protectively as if to defend against the boutique of flowers. Her right foot back with most of her weight against it while her body was squatted to lower her profile. Aegir watched on as Dawn sprang forward, bringing an arm towards the inside of her forearm to deflect that hand while stepping in employing a quick but simple front kick to her chest.

Character Listing

Sun May 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Even though I knew it was in my head I couldn't stop myself from "hurting" her. So the best thing I did was to back up as far as I was able to, by simply jumping back. I didn't have much room to move so if she does it again I'd have to step in and defending myself. I'd have to fight sooner or later, there was really no choice anymore. If I'd lose, I'm going to go down swinging. Better then what might happen to me if I don't...

Wed May 18, 2011 8:41 am

Aegir watched on as he slithered closer than stopped ensuring that his tentacles had been in reach of her though his body was well beyond the range of her lunging at him. A precaution, not really a worry. Mouth tendrils flicked, white eyes watched on as Camryn paused for a second appraising her position and running through options in her head.

She grinned weakly then leapt in, lunging forward with a punch, her foot coming up, aimed at the arm holding the boutique in an attempt to jar loose her hold on it. That had been the true target of her attack reinforcing the simple fact that she still possessed the knife, why else would she seem to be worried about it?

But without watching the success or failure of the maneuver Aegir's tentacles streaked forth towards her, three in all one high, one low and one at chest level. The one at chest level even came from another angel than the other two ensuring that a side step wouldn't be an appropriate defense here.

Character Listing

Wed May 18, 2011 2:07 pm

It was simple to avoid such an obvious attack, I side stepped as much as I was able to quickly threw the "boutique of flowers" onto my other free hand. I struck into, what appears to be my sister, on the opposite side of her body. I had to flinch when I pushed the "boutique of flowers" into her but I knew it was in my head. Right after the stab, I quickly stepped a little bit more into "Dawn" and hit as hard as I was able to in her gut, trying to push her away from me.

I thought I was able to at least survive this front, but I realized very quickly I got surrounded but the monster behind the illusion, by then, it was too late. I did not see that he would slink in behind the attacking illusion and catch me...

It was too late...

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:53 am

Aegir had used her focus on Dawn well. Her movements were too fast for him as it were and he was not beyond sacrificing a pawn to capture a queen. As the boutiquet of flowers sank against and into her flesh Dawn dropped her hands gripping the bottom of the boutiquet ensuring that she remained in control of the weapon as she thumped down onto the ground.

Visibly there were no signes of wounding on her though she held the flowers to her chest, a series of flower petals had been cast onto the floor. She gurgled up at her 'sister' though by that stage Aegir had made a counter attack.

Strong tentacles grasped her legs and arms, tightening against her limbs as his mouth tendrils twitched. So soft ... He cooed into her mind as Dawn and the flowers vanished. He slithered a little closer to her using a hand to hitch itself against the side of her face as it then flowed down her body to a breast, cupping lightly against it.

[color=440000]Hardly fair ...[/color]

With that Dawn reappeared this time near the doorway as she stalked into the room. Her gaze focused on her. "You stabbed me. Well, we're going to have to fix that." In her hand Camyrn could see a long bladed butcher's knife.

Character Listing

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:42 pm

I had pretty much my eyes to narrow slits. I had figured the moment I saw it that I couldn't dodge something THAT fast, let alone coming in all directions as far as I can see it. "Don't...fucking...touch me..." I said with as much acid in my tone as I was able to put into it.

He did move his...tentacles down my body, groping my breasts along the way. I was a bit too angry to moan but I did notice it right away.

I noticed "Dawn" reappear in front of me with a long blade in her hands. There was really no point in resisting, though from his tone I thought he had a lot other things in mind than just stabbing me and ending it right there. I knew the tension around on my hands and legs and resisting really wasn't an idea at this point. "Just do it..."

Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:33 am

I'm going to enjoy this.

Already he was having his way with her body in the real world and now her in the spiritual so to speak things were building up towards that end. He could sense her feeling the futility of the situation and secretly condemned the fact that she wasn't going to try to make this any more difficult then it had to be.

His hand brushed against her breast, white eyes focused on her as his mouth tendrils quivered. Dawn was close at hand, the knife moving to her chest as a hand grabbed the fabric of her pajama top and sliced into it as she hurriedly brushed aside the cut material so that the tattered remenants of her shirt had drifted down to Aegir's grasping tentacles.

The knife was pressed against her chest where the coolness of the blade danced across her skin just as Aegir pulled down her pants with a tentacle. Another dipped beneath her panties brushing up and down the slit of her sex.

Mmm ...nice...

Character Listing

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:19 am

I just kept staring at the monster in front of me. I had a feeling it wasn't going to end so easily. I had hoped though. I struggled slightly, but it was only just my body responding automatically. Didn't know how hard it was from moaning until he started messaging my naked breasts. It than got even harder when the tentacle brushed up against my sex. I didn't have a choice now really, I let a soft moan escape my mouth.

"F-fuck You!"

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:12 pm

No, I think you got that wrong my dear, fuck you,

Aegir slid his tentacle against her sex slowly encouraged by the moan that resounded in his ears. A hand fell to the bareness of a breast, fingers lightly gripping a nipple and twisting it softly while wet lips pressed against her other breast, Dawn's mouth as her moist tongue ran across her breast hungrily.

Aegir tightened his grip on her limbs, his face close to her neck so that the tip of his tongue pooled out of her mouth against her as it licked up and down her flesh in a slow rhythm while his fingers danced against her nipple with slow caresses.

He seemed to be patient, at least he was not taring into her readily and thus he seemed as if he were going to prolong this. Even as that thought occurred to her Dawn's lips moved off of her breast, feminine fingers pooling down her side then the coolness of metal returned to her pressing up against her upper leg as it slid against her.

The flat of the blade slipped beneath the edge of her panties, making one sharp cut against the material causing it to fall away and thus Aegir had obtained unrestrained access to her body as another tentacle of his hitched around a hip lightly stroking it as a musky scent rolled off of his body. His trio of cocks poked out from beneath the mass of tentacles making up his legs, all quit erect and throbbing the central one, the largest of the three, glistened with pre-cum.

Yes, I'm going to enjoy this.

Character Listing

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:36 pm

It was slightly awkward having "Dawn" in front of me, playing with my breasts. There was no way I was able to hold back my moans when I felt my breasts being played with. I knew if this continued though, I would be turned on against my my will. Continued trying to focus my concentration on the monster in front of me, but something really caught my eye as the coolness of a knife went between my legs, and cut away my panties.

There was really no avoiding it now, especially when 3 cocks appeared in front of me. They were...pretty big, there was no doubting that. Sort of frightening, despite the fact that I'm no longer a virgin. They were intimidating. This... isn't going to be good...

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:21 am

Aegir caressed her body with a gaze as well as a thick tentacle that lifted up to her side stroking against her flesh as it went. He could feel Camyrn's arousal growing and while he normally tapped into the minds of his victims to heighten their arousal in this case he refrained from doing so allowing nature to run it's course.

He enjoyed the stuggles that she was going through and would enjoy it much more when her resolve finally collapsed. He was aware that she was likely to resist though she was no dummy either, she was aware what was in store for her, he saw all of that flash through her mind when her gaze settled upon his pulsing rods.

Aegir brought a hand over a breast, fingers swarming around the nipple there as it gently twisted it. Dawn's lips and tongue working over the other while a pair of hands dwindled down between her thighs, Aegir's gently rubbing against her clit in small circles while two of Dawn's own pressed into her pussy softly, deeply, as they moved in and out of her body.

Character Listing

Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:49 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next