View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Dedication (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Dedication (for Minerva)
More moans cascaded out of her mouth as he continued to play with her. Her skin felt soft to his touch and he could feel her reinforcing herself mentally, or at least trying to since her efforts had been punctuated by a loud moan as his mouth enveloped her neck.

Mouth tendrils rubbed against her neck softly as his hands reached up, fingers sliding up against her nipples as he pinched them gently in his grasp, rolling the hardened points between them, his body slithering between her parted thighs as he grew closer to her as he manipulated her body with his own.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:13 am

Ishtar could feel his tendrils rub against her neck, slowly eroding her will to resist. She let out a loud gasp as she felt his hands begin to play with her nipples once more. Already her body was eager with anticipation if she could feel her thighs being parted so that his body could move closer. It was getting harder for the agent to resist his advance.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun May 01, 2011 6:21 pm

He felt the strength of her resolve being eroded like stone, his mouth tendrils swaying back and forth against her neck as he alternatively suckled and liked it. His fingers dancing over her breasts, tightening his hold on her nipples as he tugged them gently, rolling them in his grasp.

Only now could she feel him pressed against her sex, the tip of a cock rubbing up and down the slit of her sex as he manipulated her body, slowing down his pace as he had a little fun to the delight of her body it seemed. He had a thought, but now was to soon to act on that, no, he'd keep that in reserve at least for now.

Character Listing

Sun May 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Minerva could feel him begin to really tease her body. His tendrils playing with her neck as he continued to suckle her neck. His fingers playing her tugging on her nipples, releasing more moans from the agent. She gasped as she felt his member once again begin to press against her flower. However as soon as the phallaus began to tease her, the creature slowed down his pace. It was exactly not what her body wanted as she could feel the frustration her body beginning to build. It was getting harder and harder for her to resist as she could feel her body wanting to be worked over. Still she tried to struggle to hold out a little longer.

Sun May 01, 2011 7:01 pm

He had not given into the stab of pleasure that built up inside him, even at the weakening of that resolve. He was pleased by the pleasured moans he was now hearing, which coaxed him to continue as he slid against her, a little faster now, the tip of his cock shrouded in pleasure at the friction that was caused.

Aegir pinched her nipples a little more firmly, he debated with himself for a second then began prodding against her, barely slipping inside her tight sheath as he rubbed against her, his tongue still slipping over her neck as he did so.

Then it came, after a moment. If you desire you can end this here and now, ask and I shall stop if you desire it.

Character Listing

Sun May 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Miverva gasped and moaned that as she continued to feel his member rub against her flower, she could feel her body wanting it more and more even as the agent tried to resist. She let out a loud moan as she felt his finger pitch her nipples a bit more even as she felt his tongue still rolling across her neck. Then she let out a soft gasp as she felt his phallus inch ever so slightly inside her. It was then that a voice entered her head asking her if she wanted to stop. The red head wasn't prepared for what came out of her mouth. No....t-take me.

Sun May 01, 2011 9:02 pm

He had her approval and the moment it had passed from her lips in he slammed himself sharply, a gasp leaving his mouth as it pressed against the side of her neck, a fraction of his multifaceted mind reached into her own, altering her receptors to pain, turning them off so to speak as he pressed inside her sharply, pleased by the snug tightness now around him as he pumped into her rapidly.

Aegir delighted in this all the more, prefering to wear down victims if he must to accept their fates, to receive bliss willingly. Sure he could have dominated them but that wasn't as fun. No, it was best if they willingly accepted him, even if he heightened their bodies responses to his touch he never pushed them over the edge, he merely lead them there as he did now and let them decide ultimately.

You feel good, he cooed into her mind.

Character Listing

Mon May 02, 2011 6:11 am

Minerva could hear his groan of satisfaction just as he filled her with his member, the red head woman let out a loud cry of passion. For once she felt absolutely no pain as she felt his phallus slam home. Part of her wondered if he had done something to her mind. The rest of her didn't get much of a chance as he began to thrust into her quickly. The young woman could only gasp and moan as she felt the pleasure within her begin to slowly build.

Wed May 04, 2011 4:44 am

His own pleasure began to bubble over as he continued, the feel of friction sliding over him was intense, plus with his mind monitoring her own he felt her pleasure back lash against him as well. His tongue crept over her neck, fingers pressing into her breasts through now they were gently rolling those orbs in opposite directions, letting his palms press against her nipples, rubbing against them as he massaged them.

Tentacles creeping up and down her sides as he continued, the rubbery appendages moved against her, small gasps broke from his mouth as he brought his tongue against the side of her neck. A pair or tentacles grabbed hold of her legs lifting them up so that another tentacle could reach out to her, the tip brushing against her ass as his member was swallowed again and again by her.

Character Listing

Wed May 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Minerva gasped as she felt him begin to slide back and forth inside. It was all too much for her to resist as she felt his has fingers rolling her breasts away from each other and then back to each other again. She could feel his his mouth against her neck only breaking contact briefly to make some sort of bubble noises. It was then she felt the tentacles exploring every inch of her sides as she moaned with their touch. The agent could feel a pair of tentacles rap around her legs and pull them up to allow a tentacle to begin to play with her rear. When it did push in the first time the young woman let a loud cry of passion as she could feel the pleasure inside her begin to build.

Mon May 09, 2011 5:49 am

The tentacle did not drive deeply inside her, rather it pressed in lightly a few inches as it moved back and forth inside her slowly as he plunged inside her. He was groaning as he buried himself inside her, friction coursing over him as he throbbed inside her. He felt the waves of pleasure washing over him as he stabbed deep inside her, his length rubbing against her in small circles as he pressed into her, drilling into her body as small gasps left his mouth.

A tingle spiraled over his length, his eyes briefly closing as he fought back the stabbing pleasure that was rising up within him as he was pressed to his limits.

Character Listing

Mon May 09, 2011 12:27 pm

Minerva gasped, as she realized that he wasn't that deep into her rear, she had just been too overwhelmed in pleasure to realize what was going on. The could feel him in her flower thrusting and throbbing inside her. The red head could only moan and let out cries of pleasure as she could feel him stabbing deeper inside her. It wouldn't take too much more for the young woman to be sent over the edge. Ah....I'm so close....ohhh....so close.

Tue May 10, 2011 4:23 am

He was close as well. He stabbed into her deeply and quickly contrasting the slow, shallow movements inside her. He could sense her thoughts and experiences and knew that she was closing in on the end and thus fought all the harder to bring her to that preparice, to resist coming undone until she had achieved that state herself.

Yes, cum, cum ... He spoke into her mind like a mantra as his body slapped up against her own as he pressed inside her.

Character Listing

Tue May 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Miverva could his body slam into her own body as he penetrated deeply into her flower. Just as deeply in her mind, his mind was echoing what her body demanded. The poor agent couldn't take it any more and she was sent over the edge. Her head leaned back as she let out a loudest cry yet. The young agent body shook as her entire body was caught up in the orgasm. For the moment all she could feel was the raw pleasure of it all...

Thu May 12, 2011 5:15 am

Above her he shuddered, his shaft expanding then exploding as his seed was pumped into her. His tentacles seized upon her limbs becoming tighter for a moment then relaxing as his shaft remained buried deep inside of her, throbbing wildly inside of her with the beat of his duo hearts.

His tongue moved against the side of her neck, brushing against her there softly.

Nice ...

He would coo into her mind as his tentacle slid out of her rear, hands delicately moving over her breasts softly, his mouth tendrils twitching slightly brushing over her neck.

Character Listing

Thu May 12, 2011 1:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next