View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Spending the night at the library (for Charlotte) 

Post Spending the night at the library (for Charlotte)
I making great progress. It had taken most of the night, but the blue haired student had finally gotten her over her writer's block. The words were know flowing from her hand on to the page, she didn't really had to even look at her notes. This was sure to be the best paper she had ever written. At this rate she would be done tonight, giving her plenty of time to review the paper later.

Suddenly the lights went out, plunging the young woman into darkness. She involuntary let out a gasp as she suddenly found herself in the darkness. It's not that late is it? Unfortuantely, for Ishtar it was already past closing time for the library and the last of the staff was already leaving. As soon as the door shut, the young woman could hear it being locked off in the distance. No wait, I'm still in here.

However, the blue hair student's words in vain and before she made it to door, the staff had already left for the night. Great now what do I do?

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:03 am

Post Re: Spending the night at the library (for Charlotte)
A faint yawn passed my lips as I sat up from a table in the back of the library. I'd gone there first thing when I got to the school, no one had seen me and no one had really gone to the back the entire time I'd been there. I guess I'd fallen asleep while I was reading but, it didn't matter too much. What did matter was that most of the lights were off.
Great... bet they locked the doors too...
I stood and brushed down my black dress a bit before running my hands through my black hair adjusting the skull hairclip I was wearing I moved calmly towards the front of the library. The chains at the hem of my dress echoed slightly with my footfalls, not that I thought anyone was around to hear it so I made no effort to quiet them.
guess i'll find a light switch and read all night or something... am stuck here til morning anyway
I reached the front of the library and the door, the light that shined in from the lone window landed on me, I knew how my eyes shone in the right light, it was a bit creepy certainly. I yawned faintly as I noticed a blue haired girl at the door stuck here with me I smiled slightly, the pointed canines shown off for her to see.
“Well well, guess I'm not all alone tonight.”

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Lamenting lover Christopher

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:26 am

Ishtar entire body froze for a second when she heard chains echoing in the library. The young woman turned in the direction that the sound was coming from. At first the blue haired student couldn't make out anything, all she could hear was the chains as it approach closer and closer to her. The young press backwards against the glass of the door, and the young woman began to something emerge from the shadows. The young woman wanted to scream as she saw a pair of eyes staring at her from the darkness. Ishtar couldn't make out whom they belong too, but suddenly the figure flashed its teeth. The teeth were pointy and white and looked like they had belonged to a vampire, it was simply too much for the blue haired girl. She screamed and immediately took off in a random direction.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:45 am

Yeah, I probably shoulda expected that reaction... was like the millionth time that had happened afterall but, I guess somewhere in the back of my mind I did hope that someone would eventually realize I wasn't a monster or at least would ask before running away.
I turned to follow the girl moving as fast as I could to try and keep up, the chains shaking the entire time, but I wasn't a track star that's for sure.
”Come on wait up! Do you WANT to be alone in here all night?! There are 15 hours before someone comes to open the door!”
I sure as hell didn't want to be alone, it was dark and lets face it, it was fucking creepy here, and I kept hearing things that sounded like a girl crying... or screaming... It wasn't a comforting sound, course it could just be a couple of lesbians breaking up but, my mind liked to wander about weird things.

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Ishtar continued to running as quickly as she could, trying to get away from whatever it was coming after her. She could hear the chains of whatever it was that was after her, it only freaked out her out even more. However just before she could really pour on the speed, she heard a woman shout at her to stop. The blue haired student was a bit surprised as the last thing she expected would be a fellow student chasing her. The young woman turned her head even as she was moving quickly, unaware of the book case she was about to run into. Ishtar wanted to take a look to make sure that it was a student chasing her before she stopped.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:08 am

The girl turned her head to me, with the dim light behind me now instead of in front of me, it was a bit easier to see that I was just another girl, well a goth girl with chains hanging from her dress but, still I wasn't something that went bump in the night.
Of course this was about the time I noticed she was about to run into a book case and did the first thing that came to my mind so she didn't knock it over; I casted a little spell, it made just a small rubber like invisible barrier that would gently bounce her back... and THEN I tripped over my own two feet and ended up falling, of course my boobs took the brunt of the fall, and it hurt... but it did save my face.
It was about then my brain clicked in and I realized with her looking back, the barrier would probably make her lose balance and fall of her ass. All of this took about thirty seconds too.
When she had either fallen or stopped I'd push myself to my knees shaking my head softly.
”Hey, uhm... sorry about scaring you, I'm Charlotte, uhm, you okay?”

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:28 am

Ishtar let out a shout as she ran into something, she felt it stretch like she had run into a large rubber band absorbing all her momentum. Then suddenly it flung her back causing the the blue haired student to initially stumbled back a couple of steps very quickly. In fact it was too quick for the young woman and she finds herself unable to keep up with the pace, as she soon trips on her own two feet. She quickly falls backwards landing on her fall to the rear, causing the poor frightened girl to let out a soft shout of pain.

As she she came to a stop, she heard a voice behind her. The voice was nothing like what she thought she heard a minute ago, it sounded like a fellow student than some sort of monster the young woman had imagined. Ishtar turned her head to the form still picking herself off the ground, T-that's okay. I kinda let my imagination get the best of me. I am Ishtar, Ishtar Rocha, it is nice to meet you.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:08 pm

I couldn't help but smile a bit to ishtar now as I offered a hand to help her to her feet.
”Oh it's alright Ishtar, really. Haven't met a single person that hasn't freaked out when they've met me. I do sort of look like a vampire after all. I mean I have the fangs and the pale skin and I guess I don't help AT ALL by dressing like this huh?”
I laughed a bit more at that, when she'd finally gotten to her feet I stretched slightly and glanced around the room.
”We should probably find the lights before we do anything else huh? I mean, can't even read if we don't do that.”
I smiled sweetly, though it looked just a little creepy with my fangs and what not.
”and before you ask, yes I have always had these fangs and no i'm not a vampire nor do I follow the whole vampyre lifestyle.”

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Sun May 08, 2011 4:17 am

Ishtar smiled when she saw the hand being offered. The young woman took the offer as she her new friend helped her to the feet. Well, I still feel sorry for overreacting. At least we are together here in the library, this place is quite scarier at if we were alone. It was then Charlotte mentioned the lights. Ishtar laughed a little. Your right, finding the lights best thing to do right now. Ishtar saw new vampire-like friend smile, and thought it was friendly it still seemed a little creepy. She mention that she had always had fangs but wasn't into vampires, Well, if you don't mind me asking, what are you into.

Mon May 09, 2011 3:20 am

”Well, I like the occult, tarot and what not, I like to cook and bake, also like to read. Of course I like games and stuff. What about you?”
I smiled slight and then it dawned on me, she'd said something that had struck me as a little weird. I scratched my neck a little bit as I followed ishtar.
”you know what, before you answer that; why would it be more scary if we were here alone anyway? I don't think a dark library could be that bad unless you're terrified of the dark, and in that case you could stick to the door.”
I sight faintly when I saw the light switch, I moved to it and tried it, it didn't work.
”Guess the breaker is on a time delay until morning... oh well, guess it is a good thing I study the occult after all, never actually thought this would be useful for the young rich madam belnades.”
I recalled a pretty simple spell for light, it was entirely hand gestures with the left hand. Snapped my fingers three times and drew a symbol of light in the air with my index finger, a small orb appeared in my hand lighting up a small area around us with about the strength of a medium 3 candle candelabra, odd... last time i'd used the spell it was at least as strong as 2 hundred-fifty watt bulbs.

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Tue May 10, 2011 8:24 am

Ishtar realized she performed a bit a faux pax, she was making her new student worry a bit too much. Oh I'm sorry, I let my imagine get the best of me at times. I have a pretty good imagination and sometimes not always a good thing. The blue haired student didn't want to make to make her new friend worry needlessly. She certain didn't remember anything bad ever happening, though her memory wasn't very good. Still the two seemed being do okay even if the power was off in the library. It was then that Ishtar noticed her new friend Charloette, was performing a ritual. It soon came clear the young woman knew magic of some sort as she created a bright light in her hands, Wow that is pretty amazing. How did you do that? I can only pull of illusions.

Sun May 15, 2011 5:31 am

“Well it's not too different from an illusion, it's just an outward view of my life force, y'know that inner light everyone has. It just gives it a visible form. Can't really hurt it or anything... and it's kinda more dull than it usually is but, it's pretty easy. I'll teach you if you'd like just, not right now, it's not a good day for teaching if I remember my books right.”

It still bothered me a little. Why did she seem so bothered by the idea of being alone in the library? Oh well, it probably wasn't too important. If it was i'm sure she'd tell me at some point.
”alright, we have light what should we do since we're locked in and have no power...[color]
there was a bit of knocking and a bit of sputtering from the air vents.
[color=#bf0080]”and there goes the A/C and it's like 100 degrees out isn't that just wonderful... guess murphy's law does love me.”

I laughed at my own expense there, the dress didn't have sleeves or much of a collar but, still the dress was velvet and pretty tight, if the cool air died too quick i'd be drenched by morning in it.

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Sat May 21, 2011 7:19 am

Interesting. I never really thought about it like that. I will definitely like to learn it some day, a day that is more of a good day for teaching. It was then that that the air conditioning chose to sputter out, turning the two girls minor victory quickly fade away. Charlotte laughed at the situation as she mentioned that Murphy's law was once again at work. Well, I guess it could be worse, we could have been locked in here during the day, at least the night will become cooler as it progresses. Ishtar sighed a bit. I guess we can check and see if there is a basement in the library, if there is it would be the coolest place around here.

Mon May 23, 2011 6:48 am

Interesting. I never really thought about it like that. I will definitely like to learn it some day, a day that is more of a good day for teaching. It was then that that the air conditioning chose to sputter out, turning the two girls minor victory quickly fade away. Charlotte laughed at the situation as she mentioned that Murphy's law was once again at work. Well, I guess it could be worse, we could have been locked in here during the day, at least the night will become cooler as it progresses. Ishtar sighed a bit. I guess we can check and see if there is a basement in the library, if there is it would be the coolest place around here.

Mon May 23, 2011 6:48 am

”Would be an honor to teach it of course. Next new moon if that's alright with you, should only be a week or two away.”
it would have to wait for a new moon, teaching always went better for me on a new moon, something about it just made the words and gestures come easier to me.
”Yeah, still, won't get much better. And that means, my poor velvet dress is gonna be drenched before the night's over.”
there was a slight pout on my face, I did so hate when my clothes got dirty or damaged, and sweat did horrible things to velvet in my experience. Really, I'd probably sit around in my silk lingerie infront of ishtar before I let my dress get sweat damage...
I did love ishtar's idea though.
”A basement in a library could mean a seperate environmental control to keep older books safe, which means, temperate & dry which means a hell of a lot better than up here! Great idea Ishtar!”
I Glanced around the immediate area before I looked back to her taking a few steps towards the back of the library
”since i've got the light I guess I'll lead. Sound good?”

Jeanette Rose Thompson

The True Pandora's Box

Thu May 26, 2011 8:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next