View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Dedication (for Minerva) 

Post Re: Dedication (for Minerva)
Minerva could feel the hot release inside her as his tentacles squeeze her limbs tightly as Aegir had found his own moment of ecstasy as he shuttered above him. She could feel his tongue wash her neck, causing her to gasp softly. Slowly she felt his tentacle move from her rear as his voice echoed in her head. The young woman took a moment to catch her breath as they were in a bit of lull. Slowly her breathing slowed a bit as she started to come down from the high of the pleasure she had felt.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun May 15, 2011 3:55 pm

A tentacle brushed against her cheek as he slowly extracted himself from her. Cum drizzling out of his shaft as he brought his head up enough where he was able to peer down at her.

His fingers skimmed against her erect nipples, slowly caressing against those orbs as he extracted his influence over her body with his mind, pulling back the heightened state that he had her in to more tolerable levels.

Not bad, we'll certainly have to do this again.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun May 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Minvera gasped as she felt his member pull out of her flower, as he moved to position himself where he was able to look down on her. When she looked up at the creature had done all this, she felt humiliated by it all to. To allow herself to be turn into his personal plaything was the worse thing she could do. I can't believe you did this all to me. That you were able to make believe all that stuff. She looked away briefly before she turned to face him again, Next time this will go very differently, I will tell you that.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon May 16, 2011 3:13 am

Is that a promise?

He could sense the change in her mental state as his posture straightened out. He was still looking down at her, his fingers lightly brushing against her soft breasts before pulling away. True, he had tampered with her mind somewhat but there had been an extent to his tampering.

Aegir could have done worse, had he wanted too of course. After all he could have allowed the hydra to have it's fun. Of course it wasn't even real, a figment under his control.

I look forward to that. It will break up the monotomy ... besides, I'm not guarenteed success ...What was real? What wasn't? You can attempt to deceive me with words but I can see your mind and the truth therein.

He went quiet for a moment as he reflected on that, though of course he had made no mention as to what he was speaking of. Of course, Aegir was fully aware that his advances had not been alll unwelcome either, he merely enhanced what had been there, probably moreso then she would have managed naturally, perhaps not seeing that in his long existence he had grown quit skilled.

He ignored her then though or at least seemed to as he slithered on slowly seeming unconcerned about being shot in the back. He would sense the intent in her mind anyway and have plenty of time to react should he need too. He could simply destroy her weapon through telekinesis or move it out of reach.

But as far as he had been concerned, she paid him well for shooting him and the malicious destruction of property wasn't warranted. He had no reason to fear the weapon anyway.

He did press into her mind again though, this time rifling through her memories ... frequent places she visited, where she dwelled ... the galaxy was a big place after all and there was no sense leaving matters to chance ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue May 17, 2011 2:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12