View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Darkness is My Friend? (Forny) 

Post Re: Darkness is My Friend? (Forny)
"I could still rape you, if you prefer that instead. I mean, I don't have any reason to lie to you, considering how I just showed you that I'm in a totally different league than you, but yeah..." Lujuria chuckled, still relaxing as usual. He did not even show the slightest bit of pressure or concern, as laid-back as ever.

"It'd be pretty rough, though. I'm strict when it comes to teaching people stuff. And as seeing as you have classes, it'd have to be done at night. This place is fine, though, no one comes here often anyway. Beside, you already got decent control over shadows, so the hard part's done. It's mostly learning some advanced shit..." The monster, though, was far from finished. He had never been one to be serious first and enjoy things later. Not by a long shot. That simply was not who Lujuria was. And by absorbing Ria, this bad habit of his had only grown even worse.

"Though, I don't do shit for people just because I like them. I'm sure you're a nice person and all, but I don't give a damn. I'm willing to train you, but not without an incentive to." Lujuria smirked at the female, staring at her more intently. "Slip out of that dress and entertain me, then I'll make you stronger than you ever imagined.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:52 pm

Strip? Well...... I guess if you'll teach me how to better use my powers then. Well it's all for the best, I Guess. Brianna Un-buttoned the back of the dress and slid it down her body letting it drop to the floor. Brianna had decided to wear underwear today sporting a black brack and black panties.

Elizabeth Nytefall (ADD): Bio Here

Don't hesitate to PM me for a RP with either Brianna (Student) or Elizabeth (ADD) :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 am

"Like I said, there's no purpose in lying to you. If your body was all I wanted, then you wouldn't be able to stop me. That alone is more than proof of my intention to train you." The monster gave the student a nod, his arrogant attitude never faltering once. He, however, was not finished with talking yet.

"Though, I don't give a damn if it's for the best. If you want to be stronger, then never say anything as foolish as that again. Ambition fuels strength, girl!" Lujuria smirked as he finally stood up from the fallen tree, taking in the sight of the nearly nude female in only her black lingerie. A very pleasing sight to be sure. "It's no good to be strong, if you're not strong in your mind as well... Understand?" Lujuria smiled as he approached the female, stopping only when he was right in front of her.

A clawed hand soon slipped in between her breasts, slicing through the bra and allowing her mounds to bounce freely. "Well, at least you beat all the other ladies in one regard..." The monster chuckled as he pushed Brianna against the tree, crimson eyes staring straight back at her as his hand pushed into her panties, fingers sliding in between legs, teasing against the student's cunt. "Now, tell me... Do you want to be powerful or not?"

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:37 am

*Gasp* Yes I do want t be powerful. I want to be. So powerful please teach me, all you know. I will be a Good student.

Don't hesitate to PM me for a RP with either Brianna (Student) or Elizabeth (ADD) :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:50 am

Smirking, Lujuria stared at the female as he slid his fingers over her pussy over and over again. "If you wish to have me train you, babe, then you're going to do your best to please me. I don't care what I tell you to do, you will do it without complaint..." The monster pushed his other hand past the remains of her bra and began fondling one of her breasts in his hands, groping the mound of flesh roughly as he kept on grinding his fingers against her sex. "Is that clear, young lady?"

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:44 am

Pulling herself together she looked at him in the eye's adn smiled. Crystal. If your going t teach me amazing things it seems only right for you to be rewarded for them. Brianna could no longer surpress the pleasure he was causing her and started moaning in pleasure from his actions.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Even as the monster kept on sliding his fingers into her wet sex, Lujuria abandoned her breast and pulled her away from the tree, until her back was against him. In that position, he returned to groping and fondling the other breast in his hands roughly, his firm length pressing against her from behind. "Good. Now... Your name?" The monster purred his question against her ear as he kept on helping himself to her busty form, enjoying what he was sampling so far.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:58 am

Brianna stopped her self from moaning as she told him her name. Brianna Samus Nytefall.Can you tell me your name master? Briana began to moan in pleasure again as the creature continued to push her buttons.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:18 am

"The name's Lujuria, but Master will do..." The monster smirked as he kept on sexing the student up. Most of the time, he was usually forced to deal with unruly students that simply did not know their place and fought with all their might. But then, there were students like Brianna who could weight their options and make wise decisions. Lujuria was quite fond of these types, as it allowed for more fun with less fuss. Of course, had Brianna known that he was merely lying about training her, things might have turned out differently.

"I commend you for knowing how to show proper respect, Brianna. For that, I shall allow you one request." The monster spoke softly still as his hands moved away from her body and began slipping the ruined bra off her shoulders and to the ground. He then lowered himself as to begin sliding the necromancer's black panties down her legs before moving his hands up her thighs as he got back up, a hand squeezing her butt cheek as he peered around to look at her. "This place is quite unfitting of a woman like you... Let us retire to my lair, yes?"

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Lujuria? Has a nice ring to it doesn't it? A request? But, what can you offer me. I meant no offence by that! Your Laire. Well I guess yes of Course, where is it. Brianna looked at Lujuria in awe, he could teach her amazing things all she had to do was follow his every command without question.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:30 am

"Yes, I would certainly hope so. At the very least, for those that know my name and hear it, it brings fear." The monster smirked as he stared at the busty student, his free hand rising up before him, making gesture before the two of them. As if on his command, a pool of liquid shadow gathered before the two of them.

From the pitch-black darkness, something arose out of the ground, becoming larger as it grew. Before long, the shadow retreated, leaving behind an ornate door before the pair. It was simply his powers over illusions, naturally, but the woman need not know that. The door then opened, revealing the interior of a luxurious chamber filled with items of great value that belonged only in a palace. "My lair, naturally..." The monster then guided Brianna through the gate, stepping out of the physical world and into a dream one, the shift unnoticeable at all. Behind them, the gate then withdrew from sight, cutting off her return to the Island. The great chamber around them was quite obviously his personal quarters from the look of the furniture, an enormous bed lying against one wall, the room illuminated by the soft light of the fireplace.

And it was then that Lujuria eased his prey around until they were facing each others, the monster's smirk still on his lips. "And by request, I mean... Anything you would ask of me, whenever it is to terrorize those that disturb you, to come to the aid of a friend, or to bring you something you wish for... I shall do so. You need not ask me now, in any case... for it is my time to enjoy you first."

Lujuria's arrogant smirk did not falter even as he then pushed the busty student onto the bed, her naked form meeting satin sheets. She was not left alone for long as Lujuria too slid into the bed, his body above her. "Now... I believe I've waited long enough." The monster then lowered his head, lips suddenly capturing one of her nipples in between them, sucking down on the hard bud even as he used his hand to grope the rest of the student's breast.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Wow this place is......Amazing I didn't think monsters had such great imaginations. No offence! Brianna looked around his lair in awe it was beautiful. Lujuria lead Brianna to a bed of the finest quality and pushed her onto it. The bed was soft as if new. Instantly she was relaxed and in the mood. Lujuria quickly jumped into the bed with her and began suckling her breast while groping the other. Moaning in pleasure from his actions. This is my first time, so i'm sorry if I don't meet your excpectations.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Stopping his actions for a bit, the monster peered back up at Brianna, somewhat interested. "A virgin, eh? Well, that still won't stop me from being rough, but... Rest assure, I won't be disappointed." Truly, Lujuria was pleased to have his favorite kind of female here. It had been an unexpected discovery, to find a female with a body like Brianna had and for her to be untouched still. Perhaps he would have to reconsider training her after all.

Still, something had to be addressed. "As for this place, young lady... I'm the king down here. What I want, I get. And I always get the best of everything. No point in being the king if I can't enjoy it. Behave yourself and I'll even allow you to enjoy some of that luxury." It was then the monster returned his attention to her magnificent mounds, his hand groping and fondling one as he sucked and teased the nipple of the other with his tongue, his knee sliding in between her legs and grinding against her pussy to bring more pleasure. If all went right, then the monster would surely have a new toy to play with and keep him entertained with her body. It was the only proper place for females, after all, to serve their male masters as they were told.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:14 pm

Moaning as Lujuria masaged her breast and rubbed her sex. Brianna dug her nails into Lujuria arms as she reached her orgasm. That was amazing!

Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Smirking, the monster allowed Brianna to ride out her orgasm, allowing her this small favor before getting down to what he really wanted. Once he was sure Brianna was herself once again, Lujuria eased off her and got back onto his feet. He then began undoing his belt and pants, allowing them to fall down, his thick meat finally released from the confines of his clothes. "Now, before we continue... If you would, return the favor, Brianna."

Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next