View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Cramming for Finals (for Slimer) 

Post Re: Cramming for Finals (for Slimer)
You don't want this? I'm sorry I thought you bending over in your short skirt and grunting meant you needed a hard cock inside of you, my apologies. With the word apologies he frees her arms from his tentacles, and slips invisible again. Slowly he paces backwards just behind the closed door, where the hinges would open inwards, in the sound proofed room watching her exposed shaved sex and firm ass under the bottom edge of her too short school uniform. Slimer grins to himself wondering what she would do with her newly found freedom...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Last edited by alexvano on Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:52 am

She didn't believe for a moment that the creature was actually going to let her go; she'd had far too much experience with the island's monsters, and it was unlikely anyone was naive enough to believe it had just misinterpreted her actions. Even so, she'd try to take the opportunity to escape.

First off, she knelt down and picked up the remains of her panties; the torn parts could be tied together to keep her somewhat decent until she could get back to her dorm to replace them. After that was done, she'd get her pencil and go for the door. She couldn't see the monster, but didn't doubt that it was hiding somewhere in the room, and so kept an eye out for any sign of movement from it.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:16 pm

Slimer watched as she pulled up and fixed the panties, trying hard to repress a chuckle that oh so soon they would be back on the floor. Next, he watched from in front of the door, as she bends to retrieve the pencil. Curious, he wonders her need for the object, grabbing it before trying to escape. She walks forward only a couple feet away and he makes a lunge for her as she approaches.

As he moves, the air shimmers around his form givings hints of his presence. It was sort of like looking at light shimmering behind a waterfall. If someone wasn't looking for it, it would be easy to miss.

Did you actually believe you would be let free that easily? Slimer says ending in the lunging grab.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:59 am

His hiding place was the perfect one for him to take her by surprise; not realizing he was invisible, she'd been expecting an attack from behind something. Before she could realize where he was, he'd grabbed her again. In her surprise, she dropped the pencil again.

Did you actually believe you would be let free that easily?

"Not really," she admitted, "but I had to try." She grabbed one of the unseen arms holding her, trying to force him to let go.

Character listing

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:15 am

As she grabs his invisible blur of an arm, she can feel his rock solid muscles. There was little chance she would break his grip. Slimer can feel her struggling against his grasp, freedom only a door and a demon away. Slowly he curls her legs once more with his tentacles, this time as they slip over her smooth firm thighs, they slips under the waist band of the panties and pull hard. The sound of fabric tearing fills the air as the cold air rushes in to confirm the destruction.

Appearing directly in front of her, his hands lift her in the air, and lay her backwards on the table. Her legs are controlled and slowly spread open by the two tendrils wrothing over them. Stepping between them, his cock presses against her sex. Now that your silly notions about asking to go free are over, where were we? Slimer says as he rubs the head of his cock up and down her over her lips and clit. His hands remain grasping her waist, his grasp seeming made out of steel, as they press in over the material of her skirt. He shoots two tentacles to secure her wrists, hard targets to hit as they move...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 am

Despite the demon being much stronger than her, Susan continued to struggle against him, trying to pull his hands off her. Very quickly, even this futile resistance was stopped as he managed to ensnare her wrists with his tentacles. Even in this condition, she still struggled as much as possible, squirming in an attempt to pull away from his cock before he could penetrate her. "Bastard! Let me go! Stop it!" she yelled as she fought to break free from his grasp.

Character listing

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm

As she struggles she rubs his cock along her lips, squirming trying to prevent her delicate sex from being invaded. Her legs kick against the wrapping vines, struggling to kick free. Haven't we played that game already? I let you go l, you carelessly get caught again. I restrain myself from fucking you senseless, and you ask again to let you go. Slimer asks as she continues fighting.

If you truely want to be free then I will give you a chance. I'm a fair demon, so I'll make you a deal, with a few choices. You can choose to offer me your delicous body and I only ravage either your mouth and pussy, or your ass and pussy. Option 2, or I let you go, and you make it out of the room,or I stop you again and fuck you in every demented way know to a demon? Now if you are confident then freedom awaits, but should you fail, you body is mine. Or simply submit and tell me how you wish to serve me.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:23 am

She glared at the demon; all of the choices in his deal were bad ones for her, and she was sure he knew it. There was enough evidence to make it clear he'd be able to catch her before she could unlock the door, even in the unlikely event he played fair. Giving in would be easier and might let her protect herself slightly, but she wouldn't have been able to bring herself to do that even if she trusted him to keep his word.

"And if I don't choose any of those? It's not like there's any reason I should trust you." She was sure he'd try to make her regret her defiance, but she was going to make things as difficult for him as she could.

Character listing

Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:06 am

Hearing her words, he knows the offer was a bad one for the student, but she decides not to play into his games. You are quite right, and were I in your position, I think I would be having doubts as well. Unfortunately for you, those are the options I'm providing. Its not like you have much choice otherwise, but if your pride is too great to accept either one... Slimer tells her. With the word one, he pushes forward and his cock spear open her warm flower. The warmth of her flesh swallows the head of his member as the head pops inside.

Slimer pauses as her tight sex grips against his unit, his face an expression of evil delight. If you would like to choose niether one, then I can make the choice for you. I'll give you a moment to think it over, don't mind me if I decide to entertain myself while you think. He reaches down slipping her shirt up until her breasts are free. The fabric joins the bra at her shoulders, while his hands begin rubbing her luscious breasts, palms and fingers exploring her flesh. Slowly he pushes forward, his cock sinking deeper and deeper into her.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:01 pm

She cried out as his shaft penetrated her, more in surprise than pain. His tentacles held her too well for her to be able to pull away from him, but she tried to anyway.

"Ahn… No… Don't…" She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of giving in and taking one of his choices, but she could still try to get him to take the least bad option. As she fought him, she shifted her legs slightly so that he'd have more difficulty trying to take her in the ass rather than the mouth.

Character listing

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:56 am

Slimer feels her warm flesh squeezing open around his penetrating cock, massaging his flesh with her soft, smooth walls as they slip aside. As he bottoms out, his balls slap against her lower lips and inner thighs, as she begs him to stop. Her earlier and continued refusal to decide, only make her pleas honey to his ears. His hands enclose over her soft mounds. His palms can feel her little soft nipples begin to harden. He stares into her exotic face as his hips roll back, his cock sliding slowly out, only for a quick forward thrust to bury him balls deep into her tight womanhood again under the short skirt.

His would slowly get into a deliberately slow pace, as he raped her unprotected opening. As his offers register his tentacles are pulled free of her arms as she pulls violently. Repurposed they reach out seeking to explore her mouth and ass. Her hips rocks downward with her encoiled legs stopping the tentacle rubbing under his cock, trapping it against the table's smooth wood before it can delve between her firm cheeks. A second tentacle wraps lighly around her throat, coiling upwarded around the back of her head and braid, moving around her cheek, seeking her pert lips.

We've both seen where your aimless pleading leads, so unless you wish to make a decision, your best bet is to keep your tongue from stirring... Slimer says right before pressing a phallic headed tendril to her lips.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:55 am

Susan cried out with each thrust into her moist depths. When he freed her hands, she quickly tried to pull his hands away from her breasts. When a tentacle circled around her neck, however, she gave that attempt up in favor of doing her best to make sure it couldn't tighten. She didn't think the creature would try to strangle her, but she wasn't going to take that chance.

"Ah… Ah… No… Ah… Stop…"

Character listing

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Slimer enjoys her struggles as she tries to pry his hands from her breasts. His hips continue thrusting forward as his cock repeatedly explores her womanhood. His warm walls begin to moisten despite her protests, the stimulation using her body to overwhelm her mind's resistance at her rape. As his tentacle wraps her head she grasps the member trying to prevent it from coiling and penetrating her mouth, leaving his hands to explore her lovely breasts as they sway with each hard thrust into her.

Gripping a nipple he squeezes slightly, causing a soft pinching pain. It was truely days like this that he knew he was in a demon's paradise and a school girl's nightmare. Please take your time deciding while I enjoy all your sexy body has to offer. Begging me no, only shows how pitifully helpless you are my pet. Beg if you wish though and I will consider your pleas. He says evily with a grin as he hips begin thrusting forward faster...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:39 am

"Aagh! I'm not… ahn… your pet… ungh!" Her struggles increased somewhat; it seemed he'd touched on a sore point for her. "I'm not… uhn… yours… ngh… at all."

Despite her protests and the defiance in her eyes, however, her body was responding better to his attentions. Her nipples hardened and grew erect under his hands while her cunt became wetter as he pounded into her mercilessly.

Character listing

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:31 am

It seems to me your body is telling a different story. Your nipples hardening and your tight pussy moistening around my cock. You have a chance to potentially escape yet you decide to take your fucking instead, tells me that deep down you needed what you still protest.

She struggles hard and finally manages to unwrap the tentacle from around her head, as his thrusts continue deep inside her vulnerable sex. Using the tentacles he wraps her legs around his waist, which raises her hips up. His hands explore her breasts tracing from the valleys and over the peaks leaving not one inch uncarressed. The other tentacle fights against her grasp, still trying to reach her mouth. It seemed for the moment they were deadlocked in more ways than one.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next