View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Intrigue (for Elizia) 

Post Intrigue (for Elizia)
It was another one of those boring wastes of a day. Aegir just couldn't seem to get motivated, not unusual for a being as old as he seeing how there wasn't much that had been new or interesting. He even allowed a hiker to pass by not long ago without really batting an eye.

He was far more creative since his arrival upon the island nearly two years ago now but by far he lacked that creative spark like the rest of his species. He at least had been tainted by the minds he digested taking those memories onto his own and of course there had been stolen knowledge that he robbed from the minds of the humans but even the hiker did not cause him to stir from his lofty perch, she had no unique experiences that made it worthwhile to break the spell of boredom that overtook him.

His flesh was green now to better blend in with the leaves of the branches though a wayward glance up between the canopy of branches displayed gray clouds, a storm was brewing. The over cast assisted his sensitive eyes as it wouldn't be as bright though inwardly he prayed that there wouldn't be an electrical storm. He detested electricity and thought that it was best not to be in a tree should one arrive. He doubted one would, the clouds didn't seem to be as gray but he refused to take any chances abandoning the tree as he easily oozed down the bark of it, as he did his skin turned from green to brown to better blend in, not that it would help any should someone be looking at the sizeable knot adhered to the tree.

He had been safely down when he picked up another mind in the vicinity of the hiker, he was unable to get a lock on it though and thus knew that it was an entity that he had not encountered before, if he had then he would feel the familiar residue of brain waves and have the mind mapped out, alien and monsterous beings had the brains mapped out in peculiar ways, things in humans that did certain things or controlled this function or that had been different in others and until he figured out these differences then most of his abilities were useless against them. Plant creatures thought on a different wave length and seemed immune to his telepathic gifting. He could not sense them or read there thoughts at all, which drove Aegir nuts. He had not enjoyed his confrontations in those regards since it was akin to chopping off one's arm if human. He lost a sense that he always had in that regard.

But his mind dwelled on the possibly of the hiker meeting up with another entity, one that may not be as forgiving as he or so blaise about matters. He could sense the auras in the two brainwaves closing, then after a minute or so they had remained near by one another as if atop one another.

Aegir did little though but remain hidden. He was quiet aware that his slow locamotion would see him caught out in any storm anyway so he scanned the area for shelter or cover. A portion of his multifaceted mind though monitored the situation with the hiker, he may not be able to read the entity though the human was another matter. He could tap into her senses and thoughts, even tap into her visual input of a situation to determine what was going on, auditory as well. He was a bit curious and thus sought to appease that curiousity as it came up.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Post Re: Intrigue (for Elizia)
There's a storm coming, many had said to her in the past. Within the variety of beings she had encountered before, some were familiar with the fascinating nature of storms and the sea. And she had listened closely like a kid listening to his parents' stories for Elizia was a very curious being. She didn't like to get stuck in only her job as a goddess, but she loved to know more about what surrounded her. That, accompanied by the love for admiring the outdoors scenery, had driven the blonde deity to a small clear in the forest atop of a hill in the grounds of Shokushu.

As artificial as it all were, she had to admit that they had done a wonderful job in bringing the feeling of nature's power to a rock like the one where they brought innocent and not so innocent girls. It was a bit contrasting for Elizia. She had had a very bad day with the girls in the buildings. Many had gone inside to take shelter from the threatening clouds even if they barely had the potential for a light downpour. Even she had trouble to locate a lonely student whose juices would serve for her dinner.

Hmm, dinner... She trivially thought as she started leaving the place. The smell of a good plate being cooked for her came to her mind. A good cup of wine would surely make her day even after such lame excuse for a hunt. That was, until she picked up the presence of a girl in the hill. She was carelessly hiking, probably another lover of nature hoping to find herself surrounded by the demonstration of power from the approaching storm. She felt rather weak however, so Elizia took on her ghostly form to scout her out. And so it was, for she found her to be of little use even with her juices, Elizia could feel it. Nevertheless, beggars can't be choosers on such a bad day, and overpowering the student easily, Elizia played with the girl's mind quickly, bringing her to unconsciousness effortlessly. She controlled the girl to strip in the middle of the forest, and to start masturbating relentlessly. Anxious for her juices, the goddess felt the urge to end this quickly.

The hiker only lasted 3 orgasms before passing out, and all the while Elizia had floated before her, absorbing every drop she could offer. The limp body stayed there on the ground spread eagled. At least she would had a nice surprise when she wakes up, unlike the pathetic supply she had served the deity. Elizia's body returned to physical form, and as she sighed she continued with her path, going deeper into the trees, hoping to watch more of the scenery before returning home.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:08 am

Aegir first became aware of her through the students perceptions. A ghostly entity he at first believed was a spirit of some sort and thus explained his failed attempts at reading her, he tried though he could feel her presence he had not been able to crack it to the point of getting any sort of reading.

It was like his encounters with plant creatures, the vague sense that they were present but unable to pick them out. He bore witness to what was going on, however, through the students perceptions, what she herself felt, heard and saw. Being in touch with her mind he could feel her own pleasure as a backwash of energy that rippled over him.

But his theories of this being a spirit dissolved as he saw Elizia take corpreal form, the last clear image that he received from the student before she slipped into unconsciousness. But the ordeal had not lasted long enough for him to map out the mind of this entity. Normally he could do so in a few minutes but this time he was getting nowhere as if it were a blank slate before him. It was both annoying and unusual, yet intriguing at the same time.

There were few things that had caught his attention now over the years. This was puzzling since he could sense her presence but something prevented him from tampering with it as hard as he tried. He could only hope that his tampering or rather lack therof went unnoticed. He merely wished to map it out, to become familiar with it as he had most beings.

He had thought to approach, unusual for him but he was drawn by curiousity. His pace was slow but fortune had been on his side today for she was heading in his direction so it was only necessary for him to alter his course slightly to intersect with hers where she would come by him, it would save much effort in the long run and if by some reason she had detected him she could alter her course as he so often did to avoid him altogether and pass him by.

Character Listing

Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:33 am

Slow and seductively walked the deity, the pure essence of beauty and lust moving through the trees. Elizia had left the girl where she laid, trying to get back to the temporal home she had, but she suddenly picked up something around her. It was a strange lingering feeling in the air, but she quickly identified it. She needed not to look around for what she felt, she could feel its presence clearly now that she picked up on it. It was quite peculiar at first, for she felt something between the two of them besides the distance and the trees.

She felt a little push, like a small stone hitting a wall. The being was apparently able to read minds as well as she could, intentionally or not. At first instance, she would doubt a little if it was a student or not, but she could see something that he couldn't. And that was the trail of curiosity he let out. Familiar with the feelings and desires of other beings, she didn't need to read a mind to know what the body wanted, and she could tell that this being was interested in her. And no student would be interested in being with a monster, specially after probably witnessing her appearance and control of the hiker.

Monsters usually didn't bother with other monsters. She tried to guess that the monster had the girl in his sights but took long enough for her to use the opportunity. Eliz didn't mind much, he'd have done something about it and the girl was still there for his pleasure. When she felt his movement adjusting itself with her trajectory, she was certain that they would meet. No reason to avoid him, though, but she hoped she could pass by without an interruption. She wanted an ambrosia that would lift her spirits after such a day. That's why she decided not to divulge deeper into his motives, or intentions, but kept the path she was taking.

SFA---

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Aegir had been unaware of his detection. He could only guess at the rippling effects that his touch or lack thereof had been on her mind. In truth he did not know what lingering effects that would be left by such contact with his mind seeing how he was immune to mind altering and reading capabilities, other than telepathy he had found.

He sensed very little, which had been unusual for the most part but seeing that he had a sense of her he had noticed that there had not been a change in her path despite his. He was operating under the assumption that he was dealing with a telepathic entity, one that merely learned to shield it's mind well, or so was the easy explaination he could think of at present. If that were the case he imagined that with enough time he could work out these defenses though their was no malice behind the attempt, he had just gotten so use to having the capabilities of reading other minds that it was a natural state for him to do so when possible.

Of course he could be wrong, it could be another plant-like creature out there though for that to work he would have to disregard what he saw in the eyes of the student or rule that such a creature was merely projecting an image to the student, though he doubted this.

His flesh, still brown to better blend in though this was less of a subconscious effort on his part. Here on this island there had been few dangers after all and those that did come up where always avoidable. He maintained his camoflauge by an act that was not a conscious one on his part though it was rather automatic.

Aegir could sense the slow movement and figure that this was deliberate. He had considered that he could have matched the pace if he had to though it was easier to remain where he was, he did so until he could spy her approach.

At first he remained motionless as if awaiting a student to walk into the snares he set, his multifaceted mind allowing him to focus on other things, there was still that veiled vacancy but oddly a sense of her as well that he could not work out. He had once had it explained to him that plant-like entities had brainwaves of a different pattern and wondered if this woman had brainwaves along a similar pattern or a different wave length altogether.

Greetings, fellow hunter.

He announced his presence telepathically as well as physically by moving slightly so that she would be aware of where he was, his pigment still brown causing all but his pupil less white eyes. His neck dipping slightly allowing him to take in her form, a form that was most pleasing.

Character Listing

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Elizia sensed the presence and location of the monster all the while, it would be difficult to pretend it wasn't there when it was noticeable to someone like her. Probably many students would kill for a capability like that after having encounters with some of the inhabitants of the island, but it served the beings much better than the girls. They were there to be hunted after all. Sensing other monsters' locations also served the beings so as not to interrupt them or mess around with the prey. It was still a bit unusual for Elizia for other monster to seek a meeting with her, even if he tried to make it as casual as possible, hiding among the trees and lurking around for the chance to bump into sight.

As expected, once she got close to the spot where their paths would meet, she heard a voice in her head. Not the type of trying to infiltrate her mind, it reached her like a message in an open channel via radio. It assured her that the other monster had powerful mental capabilities, and she only could guess at first that he was rather used to it, considering he used telepathy instead of speaking normally. Along with the greetings, the monster revealed himself to her, a pacific way, demonstrating he meant to be seen openly, leaving behind the stealth he had. He at least had some manners, she thought.

Elizia stopped when he appeared, placing a hand on her hips. She looked back at him, and saw the unusual form that his body had. She hadn't met another being like that in the island, definitely different from most species. She also saw that his head looked down a bit, taking in her full body, and giggled slightly in her mind. Surely he liked what he saw, and she wasn't one to get mad at that. It was natural for strangers to look carefully at each other, and she had a stunning beauty on top of that.

"Greetings. What brings you out of your hiding place, my fellow hunter?" The casual salutations among monsters were unusual for Eliz, but they were interesting and almost fun for her.

SFA---

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Curiousity ... He answered in the same way for he was incapable of true speech. Having his mental link severed as such was akin to a human lobbing off an arm or being otherwise deprieved of one of the senses. He was so use to sensing the minds of those that he interacted with that he took that sense for granted, rarely was it absent though Aegir was intelligent enough to make some deductions, thinking what his responses would be in similar situations allowed him some guess work as to how things operated. He was still at a loss but not totally blind to things.

I witnessed your work with the hiker just now, there was a certain art about it, though clearly that has not captured my attention as interesting as that maybe. What I find unusual is that I cannot touch upon your mind as I can most beings on this isle, usually it takes a moment or two to work out how the mind is particularly structured to learn how they operate but in this case I only receive an awareness, a vague one at that as to your presence, and of course I can speak to you on this level but that is all.

I am curious in that I can read most everyone, save for plant-like creatures, which I fail to sense but can communicate with. As I once had it explained to me that their brains are attuned to a different wave length that I am yet trained to read. In time perhaps ... but that is not the issue, what does interest me is that you are humanoid though seem to have a similar feel to such creatures.

I have dealt with aliens, demons and extradimensional beings in my time but have encountered nothing quiet like this. Normally I keep to myself and let other beings do as they wish but in this case I am interested in learning more, there are few things that have eluded me over the years and while I must say that you should have your suspicions, for I too would have my own reservations, I am merely looking for an answer and mean not to hold you up.

He noted her casual stance, the hand on her hip which told him that she was not too worried so he had deduced that either she was foolhardy or had some gift to better protect herself. Going insubstantial would be a nice defense against corpreal threats and she was made aware of the fact that he could not touch her mind so that may be a contributing factor, she may have known that she was immune or resistant to his usual techniques and confident in that knowledge that there was nothing to do against her.

Or he could be misreading the situation and she was just use to being vastly superior to other lifeforms, especially here where the hunting was so easy. With his gifting not readily accessible he may not divine an answer to that question and was forced to look towards visual cues for his answers.

Character Listing

Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:44 pm

His first short answer didn't shock the goddess at all, she had almost smelled the curiosity on her way over there. She could sense the feelings well, and the other hunter that stood before her was only driven by curiosity. In that aspect, he reminded her of herself when she couldn't help but try to find out more about things that interested her greatly. But before trying to guess if they had more in common, Elizia listened carefully to the explanation he gave her. She quickly thought she had indeed robbed this creature of the careless hiker, but as he kept talking, it seemed clear that he hadn't been interested in the girl, but rather her ability to steel her mind from other beings with psychic or special mental abilities.

"Ah, I understand," she started, her hand on the hip going to her side as she paused for only a second. She realized his situation but couldn't relate to it perfectly, since she didn't need to read the minds of the beings around her as much as he did. It would be as if her magic was useless against him, and that thought made her comprehend the shock that he probably had when he noticed he couldn't tap into her mind to map it out. Eliz was fond of teaching, but she couldn't think of much to say to him, as this ability of hers was as natural as breathing.

"Driven by the pure thirst of knowledge, indeed. I hope that the fact you can't read my mind doesn't anger you much, it's quite normal for me to have it steeled against such things. Magic is my forte and I'm very well used to some psychic abilities, so their combined power may be big enough to prevent you from tapping into my mind as you easily can with most beings, except with plants. I'm surprised you haven't encountered someone that blocks your ability, but it appears you haven't met someone like me before. I'm no alien, nor demon. I'm something many would consider higher than mere living life forms.

I appreciate your honesty and that you reassure you don't mean harm, I can tell it's true. Explaining doesn't bother me, but I must say that I'm quite fascinated by your ability too. You seem to depend greatly on it to learn on other beings and to even communicate at all. Technically, most abilities of most beings can't do much against me. I was born with a strong power and complete dominion over magic as well. And other beings of my type can't be harmed or even affected by spells, abilities or many other things. I'm a goddess, deity of fertility, magic and beauty. I too have depended on my psychic prowess since I was once stripped of my powers as a goddess."

SFA---

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:46 pm

Oh, I am by no means upset or disturbed at failing to read you, while it is most unusual for such to happen I have encountered it often enough in the past to realize that there are plenty of beings that are resistant or immune to such tasks. Most just take a little more work to reach then others.

My kind for example, are exempt from being "touched" save for through telepathy though it has been a considerable amount of time since I've encountered any others, and if I have anything to do with it far longer. They are an easy read though, the lot uncreative beings at best and I suppose the same could have been said of me for a time there though my corruption by the humans has made me somewhat more adventureous, not much for other beings I would imagine but a start. I am far more creative now then years in the past since I use some of the memories of others or even their own ideas to try something new.

I will just have to rely on observations so I pray I do not misinterpret things.

But as a goddess you would seem to be well defended, especially through that talent of yours in going insubstantial.

Perhaps your very make up shields you, if spells cannot hamper your people at all then it's safe to reason that they may be out of phase with this reality just slightly. I can theorize many different possibilities though none of which may be correct, I would need more information to get to that solution or rule it out completely.

My gifts are limited in that I fail to think of them often since they function continously. Detection of beings, reading their surface thoughts, that is all routine so when I loose it only then do I realize that it is gone. And since it is nearly always active unless dealing with plant-creatures or turning off that particular talent for some reason I hardly notice.

Never before can I say that I've met a goddess though, what a rather interesting turn of developments. I do enjoy little surprises from time to time and when you have lived as long as I you find that fewer things are surprising. But allow me to say that it is a pleasure.

Aegir bowed, his head dipping, his tentacles compressing somewhat into the ground so that his height decreased by a few inches there for a moment before he returned to his full height. What forms of magic interest you the most? I have some knowledge of magic, stolen memories from some of the girls here though honestly I have never had the need to practice, I know what they know after all, but have never needed to try any of it out other than tampered dreams that is and even then it can hardly be deemed as magic.

Character Listing

Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:49 am

The goddess listened closely, if that could be applied to telepathic conversations, to Aegir's words, her own curiosity being satisfied little by little. Both beings were driven by knowledge, and knowing more about each other was interesting. Before replying to him, she returned the bow. One of her hands going to a side and one of her legs making a step back and bowing very slightly, her head showing the respected needed with a smile included.

"It's my pleasure as well. I'm glad to see that not all hunting beings around here are mere brutes and jump quickly into things. Your manners certainly brighten my day.

You're indeed from a species that depend largely on this psychic power, yes? No wonder most beings are like an open book to you. And it's a good thing you're keeping yourself more creative than the rest. One finds a spark in interesting changes and creative minds. Though it's not surprising you found yourself growing more creative and adventurous as you kept interacting with humans. They are after all very dependent on their mind too, and even if their forte isn't psionics, it certainly focuses on creativity.

Correct you are in that general assumption. I'm well protected from most dangers, and most physical ones can be certainly avoided if I go insubstantial, as you put it. Truth is, the time when my powers were stripped of me, I was converted into nothing more than a ghost, an ethereal being wandering around for comfort. My power was, however, vital for the survival of my home. Without me, land and living beings decayed quickly and turned into sand. That's how I regained some of my powers, but even to this day I remain incomplete. Powerful as I am, I dare say this is not the full extent of my abilities. You can possibly say we are a bit out of phase with reality with that in mind, but I guess some can put it as the power of a deity, indeed.

I comprehend what you're saying. Once someone gets used to something, you don't miss it until you realize it's gone. Like my protection against psychic powers, it's always active, and don't even bother to notice it anymore. I guess possibly the same can be told of my other abilities, and with all other beings that rely on their strengths continuously.

Ah, that's a difficult question. It's my zone of expertise after all. But if I had to choose, it would probably be shadow magic. It can branch into illusions and stealth, versatile and elegant at the same time. It hides as much as you want, and the potential can be impressive. It's what I use the most, besides light and summoning. But I like to use other forms. After all, as you said, once you live long enough, few things can be found surprising.

If you only know what the girls know, then maybe it's not much. But I've met a few that hold talent, though cannot get better due to the school's limitations. And I don't think you'd need magic anytime soon, with the amazing abilities of yours. But what do you think of the little magic you know? It surely is not much if you only used a little in dreams but at least it's a small taste.

Of your own psionics, what do you like the most? You must have come up with interesting ways to entertain yourself with the students, too."

SFA---

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Aegir slithered a little closer, not too close mind you but he remained relaxed as he listened to all she said taking note of her answers and questions. His multifaceted mind keeping track of things easily enough as he stored them away, another portion keeping the words active to recall for the conversation. Sometimes it was quiet helpful having a brain that could focus on several tasks at once.

Yes, brutes can be a bore. Too predictable at times and for the most part I avoid them unless they meddle in one of my hunts or happen to disturb me in some fashion while conducting one of their own. Thus, for the most part I avoid other beings unless sensing something interesting that perks my curiousity but that is extremely rare these days.

My kind is heavily reliant on psychic abilities. Without them we can be rather annoyed at times such as fights with others that come down to telekinesis and physicality for the most part since we are immune. I simply mind controlled things to provide distractions or fight on my behalf if powerful enough. There are dangers to the later though since others can try to mind control them in return leading to a mental tug of war of sorts so if your mind is not the stronger than you will loose control of the situation.

Such is the price for being budded amongst them though. Fortunately there is not much strife towards others of our kind. In the old days when we were less evolved and had to reproduce sexually the mating amongst our kind could be seen as somewhat violent but other than our nodes we display little violence towards others of our species.

Oh, yes, nodes, where are my manners? We now have achieved a state where we reproduce by budding nodes, diminitive versions of ourselves with virtual no intelligence. They are merely tools that we can transmit our powers through since we can sense things through them if we wish to concentrate. A node that has lived long enough gets more useful, in a sense it begins to learn but when it learns too much it turns on it's parent and kills it. Thus we kill any nodes that show potential though the really smart ones learn to play dumb. Do to this though we have virtually zero population growth but since we live so long neither has there been a decline to it either, plus a new node takes over when one of us die. Rarely if a member of my species dies its nodes ma all grow to maturity though most are dumb enough that without the guidance of their parent telling them what to do all the time and reminding them to take nourishment that they simply waste away.

Shadow magic? I have learned a few things before coming here and afterwards of course but I find the use of magic interesting but less effective than psionics. Practically all I do through psionics I can do far better than if I were using magic. There are a few things I cannot do, such as summoning things though for that all I need to do is alter the perceptions of my victim to think that there is something else there and they act accordingly. The same goes for summoning objects or obstacles when I desire to slow down pre all this wasted effort in avoiding things that do not exist.

But some of my favorite tactics is stealth. I can scrub things from the minds of those that observe me or make illusions in other minds of something else to lull them into a false sense of security. Recently over the last year or so I have been entering the thoughts of sleeping targets and altering their dreams. You could say that I play with my food in that I enjoy setting up a scenario from the minds of my victims, an event of their past or even something they're looking forward too. Snatch and grab doesn't appeal to me since I did that to death in the past, occasionally I still do it albeit rarely. At least with a scenario I have the chance of encountering something new.

He lifted up a tentacle, it rubbery and having the elascity of a rubber band. He touched her arm then rubbing against it briefly, slowly before letting the appendage fall back to the ground. My apologies, I was merely curious since you can go insubstantial but you hold a corpreal form so well. I did not know if it were merely a projection through magic or the real thing.

Character Listing

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Elizia didn't mind his approach at all; they have obviously proved they meant no harm to each other and they were so interested in knowing more about the other that it couldn't be helped. She even giggled slightly when he mentioned the part of the smart nodes playing dumb while the rest were killed.

"Ah, an interesting way to fight for your species. Though, poor being that changes owner when you struggle for its control. Glad to know you are not violent with each other. Many species reflect tolerance and good behavior with themselves, but there are some exceptions too. Maybe most intellectual beings are bound to show some violence to each other when in disagreement but there always different methods to come to an understanding.

Your method of reproducing is quite fascinating I must say. I'd be quite amused to see a smaller version of me running around... But I think my servant Gii would tell me that's how I looked to him when I was younger. Even I went through growth, and he had always accompanied me. It's rather peculiar that a goddess was born like most babies, but we're born from our parents however they desire and they must have had a reason to make us, the youngest generation, grow almost normally. I guess we had to adapt to our own powers at first or maybe it was for us to relate more with the mortals living in our home.

I understand your point of view completely. When you're capable of using illusions to control your victim or in any other way you need, true magic doesn't seem necessary at all. I must say that with the students I like to use illusions to play with them first and wear them down. Though my illusions can be made from either magic or psionics, there's no need to use more complex or powerful magic with them. But my own powers serve very well when bringing pleasure to myself and them, so illusions are used mainly for amusement by me.

Ah, that sounds so interesting! Maybe I should try to get inside their dreams every now and then. That would be very entertaining. I still find the joy and excitement in hunting them down, I must admit. But my approach is stealthy like yours, but still a bit active sometimes, it depends on the situation and my mood. Their surprise when they find out they're trapped is priceless."

By this time, Elizia looked at the tentacle rising and getting closer to her arm. She didn't move away or pushed it elsewhere. She still could see and sense all the curiosity flowing out of his companion. It was strange to realize his skin felt like rubber, but before thinking anything else, it had withdrawn and an apology took its place.

"Don't worry, I know you were curious from the start. You might be powerful with psionics and protect yourself against mind reading, but I can sense all feelings from all beings. At least, I haven't met one I couldn't see his or her feelings float around. And well... I mentioned I had to go through a period of my life being nothing more than a ghost, but after regaining some of my powers again, I was able to turn into my ethereal and normal forms by mere will. I only hold this form as naturally as you or the girls in the school."

SFA---

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:39 am

The feel of her supple flesh tingled against his tentacle even as he removed it from her smooth skin, soft to the touch and not what he would have imagined given what he had already witnessed but the texture was intriguing since it felt so real to the touch, so natural.

Yes, I do the same most of the time at least. There is a certain thrill with prey understanding at how dire their situation is and that their hopeless to change it. I do enjoy them coming to me on their own violation better though here on the island that really hasn't been too much of an option. I could always dominate their minds but that is so cheap and easy, it bores me a lot too since I use to do that in my younger days.

Admittedly I had not used dreams when first coming here. It was through experimenting that I came across it, other beings use it as a form of hunting and I acquired the information from the occasion mind and decided to try it out. I knew that I could alter perceptions and wondered if I could change these perceptions in an unconscious mind and have delved from their in simple experimentations. The subconscious minds of some of the students are most interesting and with my ability to control their senses I am free to choose any setting or situation that I or they would find interesting. It does amuse me a bit to play with my food so to speak ... well food isn't the correct term as it has been decades since I've consumed any of them, at least in part.

He had understood what a servant was of course but was not aware of this Gii character. A long lived entity? He doubted that it was another god since this one she referred to as servant, but then a thought had occurred to him, that he was working under the assumption that she was far older than she appeared and that this servant had to be long lived to see her grow up but she could have been rather young for a goddess.

Why does it have to be either or? Perhaps the gods gave you your divinity in stages allowing you to grow more accustomed to your powers as you grew up but allowed you to age at the same time to better relate to mortals. That is only a guess on my part since no one really knows the will of the gods, right?

Who or should I say what, is Gii? I do know that most human females abhor revealing their ages and what not so I am not going to ask but by understanding this Gii fellow I can better relate to finding my own answers.

Am I really that easy to read? I suppose keeping my curiousity in check just couldn't be helped. My curious nature though exudes itself in many fields, most pertaining to your nature and the things you have relayed to me thus far but I can not help but notice that your last hunt may not have proved to be very satisfying, I passed her up myself awaiting far more interesting ventures. Besides, I could sense nothing in her mind that I could have benefited from perhaps you wish to do something to rectify this.

Character Listing

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:21 am

"Completely. Their surprise has no equal, but when they come along by themselves to look for pleasure, is nearly perfect. When they realize they need that pleasure and come begging for it, it's almost delicious.

What an interesting idea. To use the subconscious of an student to play with her. I hadn't given it a thought; there's an infinite amount of worlds and possibilities inside their little heads. Every time it's different. No wonder why you find it so fascinating. But have you really eaten any of them? Maybe since it's against the rules, you haven't done so with the students, but it's impressive you have eaten other prey to satisfy your needs. I don't think I'd ever find myself wanting to eat a human at least, they can serve better purposes and there surely are better tasting food somewhere else.

Maybe you're right. They must have known it would be better if we grew along with our powers to use them better for the well of the people living in our planet. Not that we are perfect or have done everything likewise, but knowing them little by little as we did put more responsibility and conscious into ourselves. If we don't know the will of our kind, I think mortals can not even fathom the thought.

Ah, excuse my negligence. He is so familiar to me that sometimes I forget that very few people know him too, at least in this island. Gii is a small servant of mine. He was ordered to be my servant since the moment I was born until the end of eternity. Needless to say, that is more than just a long time. Do I look like a normal human female to you? My age is so trivial to me that I wouldn't be bothered to say it. I'm afraid I have lost count of the exact years, however; though I'm sure Gii should know. He has known me since my birth, so he is actually older than me, even when he looks small and timid. I'm certainly older than a couple thousands of years. You first think you'll start counting thousandths of years, but that's difficult to keep up too.

I'm sure another hunter wouldn't have figured out your reasons as easily as me. Don't worry about that, it's just that I'm enabled to see the feelings of beings. Ah, is that so? Curiosity is always an important factor that drives progress and understanding, even if it can bring some harm sometimes. I don't think our relationship will be hazardous, though. You're quite correct, she wasn't very satisfying. I understand why you let her go, but she served me a tiny bit at least, even though it wasn't fun at all. Well, now that you mention it, I obviously wish to rectify it. I planned to return with Gii, but I believe you have something in mind, and that can be better than letting this day end with that last dull hunt."

The tingling in his tentacle probably took a long while to disappear. Someone ordinary wouldn't have noticed the moment it stopped, but maybe Aegir would have been able, his attention was focused on every detail. That detail of the texture of her skin and the tingling would seem even more interesting because of that. She looked like a normal person with a pure visual inspection except for the wings, but she certainly carried a presence with her. Her skin was softer, almost like velvet. It wasn't her magic or anything at all that caused the tingling, it was the unusual texture of it. Her eyes were now set on him. Not much in them besides the look that seemed to ask her fellow hunter what suggestions he had.

SFA---

Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:44 am

Oh, it has been quite awhile since I consumed a mind seeing that I need not devour it to learn all the secrets possessed by the owner. Of course doing so provides me with instanteous knowledge whereas it takes time to learn things the other way. I have to trace thoughts, riffle through memories and beings with psionic defenses could try to fight me each step of the way. It is fruitless of course, but this is a hassle I could simply avoid though it results in the death of the victim sadly, well if they could survive without a brain then I would imagine that they would survive this. Mindless creatures, or those without brains are exempt of course.

But you're right, there are certain rules that need to be followed while here and so I have not done so here having to use the old fashioned approach if one of the students intrigues me enough to bother of course. And with an eidetic memory acquiring knowledge is fairly simple. I can simply read it in the minds of others, this is not fool proof, however, since I learn what the subject knows and if the subject believes something to be true then I am imparted with that confidence in knowledge. Hence, I tend to take a consensus with all the minds consumed or read as to the correct solution usually going with the majority.

The minds of humans are filled with possibilities and while simple snatch and grabs can be fun at times I find that if I am to truly enjoy a girl then I must get into there minds. Plus, the possibilities are without end there and I could arrange for anything to happen, the reoccurance of a lost or suppressed memory, a tragic event or even a happy moment or some fantasy. Often, I derive pleasure off of the girl's pleasure though at times I use fear, real or perceived to make things far more interesting or change facts to suit my needs,

Aegir halted for a moment, he nodded slightly as to her explanation of Gii as more understanding washed over him. He regarded her closely in that time frame, studying her eyes, her wings, her skin and while he picked up on the tingle that ran against his skin he was more attuned to it then most. Perhaps it was because his mind was segmented and could multitask with ease that this was the case. That a portion of it continous dwelled on the delightful sensation that bathed his rubbery appendage longing of course to have it steal back over him.

Thousands of years old? If I had to guess I would peg you as being in your twenties, human minus the wings and the soft glow barely visible in your eyes. Otherwise a seraph of some sort, one might say a fallen angel but I beg to differ as I would see nothing that would indicate that your grace and beauty would indicate that you were a demon of some sort. Unless of course you see fallen in degrees, you can fall from an ideal in a way where you are not as fanatical about it.

But ... I think I have something in mind, of course, you could simply go insubstantial and avoid matters but something tells me that you won't.

Two of his tentacles stretched upward and up as he slithered closer to her position. They wrapped loosely against her wrists then tightened against the skin as he felt the familiar tingle onset his body with the very touch set upon it. He jerked her towards him as if she were a fish snared on his line and he were reeling her in. They had been chest to chest now and while this was not flesh on flesh contact he felt the buzzing sensation sweep through his chest as well as the fingers of his right hand caressed down the velvet skin of her face brushing down then up it.

Character Listing

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Fri May 10, 2013 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next