View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Cramming for Finals (for Slimer) 

Post Re: Cramming for Finals (for Slimer)
She let go of the tentacle with one hand to try to pull one of his hands away from her breasts. While the tentacle could probably reach her mouth now, it wouldn't be able to wrap around her throat without getting out of her grip.

"Those aren't… ahn… something I… nnn… can control… aaa!" She continued to struggle to break free of his grip, despite the obvious futility of the effort.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:13 am

The tentacle dealing with only one gripping hand now struggles closer and closer to her lips. Her other hands grips his wrist and twists making his fondling come to a halt. You know that actually hurts, he says stopping fondling with his other hand long enough to grab her wrist and pin in to the table. He then resumes pistoning into her dripping sex as sucking noises resume filling the air.

Now take your fucking like a good little girl, and cum for me. You know you can't hold out from what your body needs forever, and we've got a long night ahead of us, Slimer says rolling her nipple between his fingers, then bending down and taking the hardened nub into his mouth, his tongue dancing over it lightly.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:26 am

Her attempt to get him off her breasts was quickly stopped, but she didn't consider it a complete failure. He'd made it clear that she could hurt him at least enough to make him uncomfortable, and one of his hands was now occupied with holding her wrist. Unfortunately, she wasn't in any position to do anything about his assault on her sex, and his tentacle didn't seem to be as sensitive to pain as his wrist.

"Aah… I don't… uhn… need any… gngh… anything you… ahn… could give me… aagh… you stupid…" She cut off her string of invective abruptly as his tentacle came too close to her mouth for her comfort. It would still only take one cry due to his relentless thrusts to let his tentacle in, but she wasn't going to make things easy for him.

Character listing

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:48 am

You say that but your, ahh...body keeps shouting differently, Slimer says as he the returns to licking the other nipple,and her wet sex begins grabbing hungrily at his cock, drawing an ahh from him. By now the force and speed of his thrusts has her body sliding up over the table and he uses the tentacles wrapping her legs to pull her slamming back down onto his member.

The tentacle reaches her lips and only her hand holds it from trying to enter her mouth, being flexible, the tendril can't be twisted like his wrist and her tight squeeze actually gives pleasure. Slimer enjoyed the feel of her slender hand squeezing the tendril and as it struggle to reach her mouth the friction seemed close to a hand job, and pressure was building inside it...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:00 pm

His harder thrusts elicited louder cries from her as she twisted her head from side to side in an effort to avoid the tentacle. While her face made it clear how little she was enjoying his assault, her body seemed to be giving in far more easily. Her nipples managed to stiffen even more as he brought his mouth and tongue into play, while her wet sex tightened around his hard cock as if eager to milk it of its load.

As she felt the tentacle grow firm in her grasp, she realized what was about to happen. Unwilling to release the organ and allow it to assault her however the monster wanted, she screwed her eyes shut, gritted her teeth, and turned to the side in expectation of the inevitable.

Character listing

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:36 pm

Even though her increasing moans and clamping pussy told a story of building pleasure by her body, her anguished face told a different tale completely. Her stimulation was a rape, pure and simple one she would never willingly submit to. Slimer could appreciaye her fighting spirit as she struggled to avoid the cock headed tentacle from entering her mouth.

His tempo increased as he sucked and licked her nipple until she felt the tentacle stiffen and his mouth pulled off her breast and he arched his back. Her fucking halted temporarily and her pinned arm was freed as he leaned back with the pleasure of the release. Her hand milked a load from the member through her fight with it. The sticky cum shot out in strands, as she turned her head to the side to avoid her mouth. The spray plastered the other side of her face in cum. Jet after jet shot forth covering that side of her face and up into her hair as it squirmed shooting all over...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:52 pm

She could do little more than try to twist out of the way of the tentacle's spray, and that didn't really do anything to help her avoid it. As it finished shooting its load, she let go of it to try to wipe the liquid off her face, bringing her other hand up to try to recapture the tentacle a moment later. "Gyaah.. That's disgusting!"

Character listing

Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:36 pm

You call the seed I plan on filling you every orrafice disgusting, Slimer chuckles with amusement, if that is the case then we have a long night of indescribable horrors and equally extravagent pleasures in store for you my dear. This night will be about opening your mind to how you view things, and broadening your horizons.

Helping you learn new things much like what you were trying to accomplish with your studies, but my lessons are no where near as laborious, some might even call them required learning here at Shokushu but I will let you be the judge.
Slimer says beginning to rotate his hips, his cock penetrating her deeply in a circular motion, rubbing freshly into her moist sex, while the freed tentacle uses the opening to try and approach her mouth as she reaches for it, making it more of a challenge her squeezes her nipples at the same moment.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:13 am

The creature's actions caused her to cry out, giving the tentacle the opportunity to thrust into her mouth. After what had happened the last time she'd got hold of it, she decided not to try to pull it out of her mouth just now. Instead, she grabbed his wrists and tried to pull his hands off her breasts. At least I know I can make this uncomfortable for him. If I'm lucky, he'll give up and look for some less difficult prey. While she'd prefer to keep the monster from attacking any students at all, her main goal at the moment was getting away from him herself. Trying to stop him completely could wait until if she managed that.

Character listing

Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:18 am

Slimer continues his circular thrusts deep inside her wet flower, as she grabbed his wrist to stop his pinching. The ploy succeeded though as the phallic head slipped between her parted lips and began slipping back and forth along her tongue. Slowly it began slipping back and forth in her mouth.

As she grabs his wrists her twisting and pusging denotes her underlying strength in such a small package. She seemed to know how to twist and manipulate his wrist to cause minor pain. Yanking backwards with his strong arms to free himself he pulls her up off the table and onto his lap as she holds firm. Away from the pain his for legs easily support her as she remains impaled on his cock.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:28 am

Her current position didn't improve her situation much, even if she was no longer pinned on the table. She released his wrists and pushed against his chest, trying to get free from him. She couldn't get enough leverage to have any chance of breaking his grip, however.

Each thrust int her wet depths elicited a muffled cry, the only stimulation she provided for the tentacle in her mouth. Her firm breasts, meanwhile, bounced enticingly to the rhythm of his assault on her sex.

Character listing

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:39 am

She pushes hard at his chest but it feels as useless as trying to move granite. He grabs her wrists as she has them against his chest and twists them behind her back, using the tentacle that had been trapped against the desk, to coil her struggling wrists, hoping he had them securely tied. The tentacle slipping back and forth over her tongue and lips continued pleasured even further by her vibrating moans. The tentacle was already stiffening again from fucking her mouth...

He fucks hard into her very wet sex as he grabs her butt and begins lifting her up and down faster and faster on his impaling member. He loses himself in the sight of her lovely bouncing orbs, her hardened nipples rubbing against his chest. Her struggles only serve to move her hips stimulating and exciting him further. Continue your pathetic struggles, you feel amazing. Soon, you will be forced to cum for your rapist. Once you cum, I'm going to release my slime all over your pretty head, so hold out as long as you can, Slimer says as he moves the mouth of the two foot wide tentacle extending from his back, directly over her bouncing head.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:44 am

She strained to free her arms, but the tentacle was too strong to force to let go and too tight for her to slip out of its grip. Rapidly running out of ways to fight the thing violating her, she tried to kick it in some way that would get it to let go. Her position made it impossible for her to hit anywhere important, or to hit with any strength, however.

While she couldn't say anything in response to his taunt, her furious glare gave her answer as clearly as any words could. She had no idea what his 'sliming' her would do, but she had no desire to find out.

Character listing

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:05 am

Slimer rejoices in the feel of her warm wet walls gripping and and sliding over his cock. He unwraps her legs as she can't really kick anything vital as she straddled his lap. He lift her faster and faster up and down over the impaling member. The phallic tendril in her mouth matches his furious pace that he pistons into her wet flower with. It wasn't long before her unwilling mouth stimulates the tentacle close to the brink yet again.

He wraps the two now free tentacles slowly around her lovely bouncing breasts. The coil each lovely orb individually, circling round and round. As they tickle over her flopping mounds the tips rest over her stiff nipples lightly tickling them. They begin to writhe over her breasts, slowly sliding back and forth, stimulating every inch.

Your mouth... Is. ... Delightful... Slimer manages between grunts and it was the only warning that her unwilling oral stimulation had brought the tendril in her mouth to another orgasm. A fresh load of chemically laced cum shoots from the tip in streams, filling her mouth. Should she swallow any, the aphrodisiac and mind linking chemicals would begin working into her system. It would allow him to hear her thoughts, and give temporary control over her mind, while a warm lust would begin to work its way into her system. He rarely used the mind control portion as he preferred his victims free thinking and fully able to make choices.

After the huge load fills her mouth to the point the excess begins escaping in a dribble down her chin, it pulls out firing the last couple jets at her chin and neck. Concentrating fully now, he meets each downward pull with a thrust up from his hips, the eight inches buried to the hilt in her soaked sex.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Her moans became more intense as his tentacles manipulated her breasts, the unwanted stimulation exciting her body despite her resistance.

His sudden orgasm in her mouth took her by surprise, and she was forced to swallow some of the demon's cum to avoid choking. As the invading tentacle finally pulled out to spray the last of its load onto her, she coughed to spit out some of the monster's seed. "Gakk! Bas… ah… tard! I'll… uhn… I'll kill… ngh… you!"

If he were to read her thoughts at the moment, he'd find them focused on rather… messy… fantasies of her carrying out that threat. Not that she knew he could read her mind now, it was just a method of keeping her mind off what he was doing to her and delaying the orgasm slowly building inside her.

Character listing

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next