View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Curiosity Trapped the Rat [For Kanoe] 

Post Re: Curiosity Trapped the Rat [For Kanoe]
"What kind of girls? Cute, sexy, beautiful, geeky?" Alice giggled.
"If you're going to tell me about how you can make a girl melt in your arms, I'd rather learn by doing." Alice thought about what just happened. Hehe, she's trying to make it even more awkward. She's kinda prickly, but I think it's cute.

"I don't care how many partners you've had, nor what happened. I've got an imagination. As for making me melt, I doubt I'd beg. Besides, if you did try to make me melt, I'd be too busy to care how many pants and moans I made before letting in. Unlike them, I wouldn't be pouting." Alice stood up, taking her plate to the sink and rinsing it.
"Despite how bubbly and disorganized I am, I'm not completely inept. It's hard to turn these tables. Especially without wheels attached." Alice shot a look at Kanoe, and felt a warm rush of emotion flow from her heart to her face.

Alice's Journal: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7572

Hey there! My name's Ziggy Aurum, and I'm the New York Rave Queen! Just ask if you wanna hang out, I'm not shy! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7589

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:11 am

Despite the strong front Alice was trying to put up, the heavily blushing cheeks gave it all away. The woman already revealed she was a virgin so those promises were probably not likely to be kept against someone experienced. But as Kanoe warned the woman before, becareful what you wish for.

Kanoe would set the plate down beside the sink. Since the gauntlet had been thrown, the witch decided to see how far this offer of companionship went. Alice would feel the woman she called a goddess press her breasts up against her back. The dark witch would not realize that her mana was pouring over the younger witch, bombarding the trapped woman with her heavy aura. "Don't tell me you are going to run away without telling what you prefer," she whispered into the woman's ear, her warm breaths soaking into and awakening the nerves on her ear lobe. Kanoe's teeth lightly nibbled on her ear, sucking gently before moving lower and hitting a bundle of nerves behind the neck.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:22 am

"Of course. I-uh. Wow, that was surprising. It's debatable, but I think right now, it's looking like I'm into you." Alice arched back into Kanoe, pressing harder into the older woman's breasts, enjoying the feeling of the kisses and the sheer power the witch had. Kanoe's aura was suffocating, but Alice didn't care. She put her hands on Kanoe's butt, pulling the witch as close as she could, the warmth being traded between them leaving an amazing tingle down Alice's spine.
"I'll go all the way, but you won't get me to beg, K-Kanoe." Alice said. She wanted to beg, to kiss the woman behind her, and to hold her, but if she did, then she would lose this challenge she set herself. And Alice hated losing.

Hey there! My name's Ziggy Aurum, and I'm the New York Rave Queen! Just ask if you wanna hang out, I'm not shy! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7589

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:31 am

The witch said nothing. Actions spoke louder afterall and they were already making an impact on Alice's resistance. The constant praise to her beauty gave her enough hints that this shy girl needed this more than she did. Warm lips would press over that tender pleasure spot on the neck. The very tip of the witch's tongue would lightly flick out, rapidly tickling the nerves faster and faster. The constant flicking of her tongue would stop briefly only to feel the woman's lips seal and suck gently, bringing more blood to the surface and making the skin even more tender to the touch. Kanoe's arms were loosely around the woman's waist, making no further moves beyond this constant teasing. Feeling her partner pulling her closer, she knew it would not take much to get this woman to submit.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:43 am

Alice moaned and gasped, each flick of the older witch's tongue causing Alice to grab harder on Kanoe's butt. For once the entire evening, Alice had no words. She grabbed one of Kanoe's hands, putting on her breast, and rubbing. She knew that Kanoe would understand, but she wasn't sure if she would do it.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:48 am

There were no more attempts at sly comments coming from Alice's lips anymore. The soft moans and gasps was just another step closer to capturing her prey. Kanoe's hips followed the woman's motions, grinding her hips upwards against her soft rear. Being right behind the woman, the dark witch could easily switch to a side when the woman's head rolled to the other. Her lips began to nibble at another spot on the side of the neck. She felt her hand be taken and moved over the woman's firm C cup breast. Kanoe decided to treat her new partner by pulling her hand away briefly only to have it slide under the vest, now squeezing the soft flesh through the fabric of the woman's shirt and bra now.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:57 am

Alice smiled when she felt Kanoe's hand slip beneath her vest, grabbing her breast through her shirt. When Kanoe began grinding into Alice, she returned the favor, hoping that she was giving some pleasure to her companion. Companion? Or Lover? Alice wanted the second to be true, but was more worried about other things at this point. Like how to get Kanoe in her pants without begging. Then she remembered. Kanoe had a free hand still. Releasing the older witch's ass, she pulled the other hand toward her skirt, and replacing her grasp on the witch's ass, squeezing slightly. "Ooh, I-I never e-expected this-s to feel s-so good... B-but I'm s-still not b-begging." Alice panted and stuttered between moans and gasps.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:04 am

Sex was as much a struggle as it was a pleasure. Control was everthing whether one claimed it for ones self or just giving it up entirely for the sake of bliss. Kanoe's fingers would slide of the woman's chest. Her knuckles would close around the hardening peak and would give it a sudden pinch and twist to break the woman's focus further. Pain was just as stimulating as pleasure in more ways than one. Alice was trying to get Kanoe to just take her but the dark witch was very patient.

Her free hand would slide over the woman's still covered belly, going higher until it was stroking Alice's cheek. She turned the student's head towards her own. Their lips met gently at first but each kiss grew deeper as their warm breaths caressed one another. Kanoe decided to take this duel elsewhere as her long tongue slid into Alice's mouth and proceeded to push all the way to the back of her throat, claiming it all as hers. All while her fingers gently stroke the pain away before repeating the process of pinching and tugging on the throbbing teat.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:14 am

Alice was disappointed when Kanoe did not touch her burning desire. Instead, she brought her hand up, placed it on Alice's cheek, and kissed her, claiming her mouth. Alice just stayed there, grabbing Kanoe's butt, kissing her and letting the older witch pinch and pull at her nipple. It hurt a bit, but the pain was immediately erased and replaced with pleasure.

Alice released one hand from Konue's behind, instead sliding it down her shorts, gently rubbing her pussy as the witch toyed with her. If only the angle at which she was held wasn't so awkward that she couldn't return some of the pleasure...

And yet, the older witch seemed to be enjoying herself, smiling as she kissed Alice. Perhaps she liked being dominant? Not as though Alice would object. All she wanted was to get naked and let the goddess ravaging her destroy her.

Then Alice had an idea. She nibbled lightly on Konue's tongue, hoping to surprise the witch enough to cause her to withdraw from her mouth. Surprisingly, it did, and Alice tried to kiss her this time, slipping her own tongue into Konue's mouth.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:27 am

Already, Alice was showing just what she wanted. There was some honor to feel about being someone's first though on this island it was given rather quickly. Not that she minded. She found Alice to be rather appealing though she seemed to talk alot. Kanoe continued to embrace her partner but could hear the woman's belt unbuckling, loosening it enough to get a hand down there and began rubbing herself. The witch did not mind her partner adding more fuel to the fire. Soon the woman would find out how good it feels when someone else does the rubbing.

Kanoe's experience allowed her to endure the pleasures she felt and maintain composure even in the throes of passion. She felt her partner nibbling at her tongue but was immediately rewarded with that long tongue pushing into Alice's throat briefly. The tongue moved slowly, showing that it would not be scared off so easily. It soon wrapped around Alice's tongue, trapping it as the dark witch began to suck deeply on it. "Mmm..." she purred softly.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Alice moaned into Kanoe's mouth, completely unsure of herself, but extremely happy that the goddess behind her was her first.
Being as reserved as she was, all of the things she was feeling were all new to her. She'd touched herself before, but it never felt this good before. She was certain it had to do with Kanoe and her ministrations, still smiling to herself against Alice's lips.
Alice was smiling as well, trying to turn to face the beauty behind her, and return some of the pleasure.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:53 pm

The witch went slow, methodic. Her fingers squeezed the woman's tit, feeling the flesh mold between her fingers as she began to gnead it in a firm massage. The kiss went on for what seemed like an eternity. When she finally broke the kiss, a thin trail of saliva remained connected between their lips before stretching too far and breaking apart. A pity the woman was so stubborn but she could wait. If her partner was already moaning and gasping at this point, Alice's world will turn upside down when these clothes are out of the way.

"Still not going to ask your goddess for her blessing?" she teased, "What a shame." Kanoe's fingers would slip away as the witch threatened to pull away from the horny woman.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:04 pm

When the witch started to pull away, Alice quickly turned around and tackled her, kissing her with everything she had, pulling away for one moment to say "Kanoe, you can do as you please to my body. I will not beg, but I will ask. Kanoe, take me." Alice then kissed the dark witch again, still smiling against her lips.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:12 pm

The witch took a few steps back as the young woman's body pressed hard up against her chest. She accepted the soft kisses and gave a sly smirk as the woman claimed that she could do anything to her. Kanoe so enjoyed these little games. Little by little, she will wrap this new student around her finger and Alice was going to love every moment of it. "Tempting," she said softly, "But what am I to do with so many layers in my way hmm?" Another teasing kiss and then she pulled away again, tempting her prey to give in a bit more just to stay close to the powerful witch.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:23 pm

"Typically, one removes said layers, Kanoe." Alice smirked inwardly, teasing the witch a little, unbuttoning her vest, and her blouse. "See? Now all you have to do is remove them." Alice giggled, enjoying every minute of this.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next