View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Turning the tables (Vera) 

Post Re: Turning the tables (Vera)
Slimer almost felt a tiny bit of pitty as she sat there breathing hard, then he realized the only pitty felt by his demon heart was for his cock not being sucked by the head girl. Reached down with his hand he cups her chin, his short claws softly raking against her cheeks as he lifts her head to look into her eyes with his bright green orbs.

What amazing will you have, that I must applaud. Yet, your continued defiance is simply unacceptable, and we must deal with that. Nothing to say for yourself? Since I'm a demon of my word... he says reaching down to grab the discarded panties, the gel rippling at his touch, I guess you need more encouragement to swallow your pride before you swallow my cum... he says holding the panties aloft showing her the fate soon to come.

An evil grin comes to his face as he can see her thinking it over, Well a third option comes to mind, so many wonderful devices down here, I'll forego the panties if you want to risk a device of my choosing and we give you another dose of the slime. Your hair already looks pretty ruined, but I'm fair so choose your fate. Slimer says, hoping she breaks and begins pleasuring him but he had a feeling her determination would surprise him. Choices seemed to make life worth living though and surprises were the spice of life, what would she choose he wondered?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:26 am

Vera trembled, staring up at the monster as his claws held her chin. She took slow deep breaths, trying to recover as much as she could. The tingling afterglow continued to flow through her entire body while the bra sent pleasing ripples through her luscious tits. Her breasts pulsed in sync with her beating heart as they swelled against the tight fitting undergarment. The demon continued to taunt her, threatening her with more along with another dose of that debilitating slime. The Head Girl could not say anything. If she begged for it to stop, she would have to give in and give the monster what he wanted. All three choices were not good for her and her weary body was still feeling numb from the rapid climaxes from before. She took the fourth option, not saying or choosing anything. Just a bit longer, she told herself as she hoped to endure this torture long enough for someone to look for her.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Slimer watches the defiant Vera, reading her mind, knowing she planned on inaction, taking the passive resistant route. Once she enthusiastically welcomed his cock into her mouth, he knew he would have broken her spirit. She had some extreme training and willpower to contend with so he took another approach aimed at her heart.

Before I pick for you, I figured I would make a last offer to you. How about we end your lasting rape right now? Sounds to good to be true... he whisper into her ear bending forward, as the gel bra continues the massage her over stimulated breasts. Well, the offer is real you just have to pick someone right now, that you can deliver, to take your place and deliver them to me. Fair deal, think it over, no more forced orgasms! Or we can continue your choice!

Slimer awaits her response.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:55 am

The monster had a specific want. Rape and torture was not enough, the creature wanted Vera to give in willingly. But that requirement was difficult to get out of the trained Head Girl. In her position, rape and sexual torment are not uncommon. She also knew the rules of the island and knew she was more or less safe... for now. The monster did not to break her but wanted her to confess her desires conciously.

"I already begged for release like you asked," she replied, feeling her breasts throbbing from the rhythmic pulses of the bra, "I already gave you what you want. Nngh... But if you want access to students to punish, that can be arranged. Take this thing off me. Then, we can discuss further business." There was no chance of running away. Her legs were completely numb from the vile undergarments and the numerous climaxes. It is easy enough to find a student with enough demerits to send to this demon. It was nothing new to her as some monsters did volunteer to take some of the work load for their own enjoyment.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:38 pm

Slimer is left debating her statement in his head. She realised his angle in this game which would make her willful submitting much more of a challenge. He knew her position and power over the other girls at the campus. Leaving her there while he thinks, she remains on her knees, the gel vibrations massaging her lovely breasts. Lust still drove him and he weighed heavily the effort in breaking a new girl, versus this tough head girl. She was a prize he enjoyed thoroughly so far and many hours of pleasure remained to look forward to.

He stands there arms crossed making a decision, while he taps his chin contemplating the offer and enjoying her anguished blissful face. Ok lets work out a bargain... he says bending down, reaching his muscular arms around her naked form, releasing the clasp on her bra as it falls into her lap.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:55 am

Vera yanked her arms free of the tendrils when the bra was finally removed. She threw the device away from her but made no efforts to stand as she remained on her knees before the demon. A hand ran over her chest, still feeling the tingle of stimulation flowing through her firm orbs. She sighed softly as she tended to herself, catching her breath and trying to regain some amount of composure.

"The bargain is simple," she said, pulling her long silver hair behind her shoulders and feeling the dried slime that soaked into it, "Those who break the rules are marked with demerits. Depending on the crime and the amount of demerits, they may eventually end up down in the basement. If I wish it, I can have that student go to a room down here that you happen to be in or passing at the time. If so, you can have your fun. Standard rules apply, no permament physical damage or death. The time they will remain down here will vary and can be put up for discussion. This is also about punishing and correcting students so if you make an effort to show them their mistakes, that will save me the trouble. You get your fun, I get a bit less work off my shoulders. Sound fair?"

Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:59 am

Slimer listens to the arrangement as she was quick to send a student to a fate she either personally managed at times while seeking to avoid it herself. He knew what he was, but he wondered how such a beautiful body contained such a monstrous black heart. He knew the fate of the students, little more than cattle to feed the sexual hunger of the galaxy, all to prevent an invasive war, one which humanity would be an underdog for sure, but that was the thing he admired most about these humans. No matter how dire the situation, they adapted, endured, and fought what was to be their fate. Surprisingly, the scrappy race not only hung on but thrived. Whether that was what the head girl's reasoning he wasn't one to make moral judgement calls over what they did to each other.

I can call that a fair offer going forward... but my offer was to end your rape now for a student delivered now. He grinned as she knelt there naked, taking in severe beauty, his erection still pointing at her. A wait for one of your students to break the rules may take awhile. So what can you suggest to tide me over until you can fulfill your end of the bargain?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:26 pm

"I never said anything about waiting," she replied, rising onto wobbly legs, "I would only need to access my computer and pull up a file. There is always students that need to be corrected. The choice is yours. Take me for your cheap pleasures or show an ounce of patience and get a steady supply of students. With so many students coming to the island, there will always be rebellious spirits trying to fight the system." Vera's arms crossed over her still tingling breasts. She was still rather dizzy from the experience but at least she was able to stand.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:40 am

Vera showed her wonderful intellect off playing on his future desires while trying to play down her beauty. I wouldn't call you cheap, he says with a grin. You are a prize worth struggling for but lets see what you deliver... Slimer says reading her strong belief. Just remember, if you fail to keep up your end and I will be there, Slime covering that silky hair, experiencing all your body has to offer, with no chance of escape, he threayens as she makes it to her wobbly feet.

Slimer admires her naked, abused form as she struggles up...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:25 am

The Head Girl shivered, her body still tingling from the slime and the brutal rape. At least she was given a way to get out of this, assuming the demon was not lying to her. "Instead of throwing useless threats, you can just follow me unseen if you are that concern about me running. Not like I have any place to flee to," she said. Swaying wearily, Vera walked to the door. She did not bother covering herself. She was alone down here in the basement and it should not take long to reach a computer in one of the hidden rooms.

She went down the maze of hallways, stopping at a hidden keypad which she typed a code in to reveal a small room with a computer terminal. Vera took a seat in the chair and logged in, quickly opening various folders and files as she did a search for those with high amounts of demerits. There were a small number of students with various histories and appearances. "Assuming you followed me, you can take your pick from this list, demon," she called out to the empty air.

Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Slimer did as instructed and followed her to a secret room watching her lovely swaying hips, making note of how to enter. He was impressed with the level of information contained. Appearing next to her his eyes slid over the photos and infractions of the various students, simply amazed that so much great information sat before him as she calls out into. Unfortunately he missed her quickly input login information, but he liked what he saw, and decided it would be a bargain well kept.

You know what fate awaits the chosen quite intimately, why not surprise me, and pick the "lucky" winner? He says grinning down at her eyes drifting to her chest, old habits being so hard to break.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:52 pm

It was not surprising that the monster would not choose a student himself. Monsters were never picky, taking whatever they could find on the island. Without saying anything, Vera pulled up a file on a student who been constantly lashing out at the teachers and attempting to create chaos. The student had been taken by a monster before but had no memory of the attack, her mind unable to fathom what had happened. A message was sent and soon the student would find a slip in her hands calling her to the basement.

"There," she said finally, "She will be in the room you were in a few minutes. Do as you wish with her. Her demerits involve rebellion and lashing out at the staff and Prefects. Punish her, have your fun, and a clean up crew will be by when you are finished. Now if you will excuse me, I have other work to tend to." The Head Girl rose to her feet and headed back to the other room to grab what was left of her uniform to restore some amount of modesty.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Following along behind Vera he watches her swaying hips debating about using her further along with the coming student, shaking his head, he knew a good thing when it came along and was not one to pass them up. Still it didn't stop him from giving her tight bottom a firm squeeze as she bent to retrieve some of her discarded clothing. Sorry, you have such a lovely ass, old habits die hard. Any specials requests for the misbehaving brat? Slimer asks as he watches her try to assemble a slime encrusted outfit.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:01 pm

She gasped as her body tingled from the demon's rude touch. She hopped away and frowned. Looking at the remains of her clothes, she could only wear the bra and panties. The rest was completely destroyed or drenched in slime. Picking up the scraps, she throws it into the trash before grabbing her cellphone. "Do as you wish to her. If you remind her what she has done wrong, perhaps there will be less work for me in the future," she said simply before putting a folder on the table, "Here is her file if you wish to read up on what demerits she has earned. Have a good day..." With that, Vera headed for the door and made her way away from that room with that vile demon. She could make some calls to get another uniform to change into. At least something to get back to her suite and wash this slime off her.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Slimed watched the disgruntled head girl leave, thinking to himself that she needs more than a few hours of pleasure with the demon to fix her issues, she needs a vacation or a labotomy to fix that perpetually unhappiness. Eagerly awaiting the student he peruses through the profile, awaiting the pleasures to come. Well, who knows, if she keeps to bargain they both win, if she tries to cheat or betray him, he could always pay her another visit...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7